All Comments on 'The Stain'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I always love your stories

You have a way of describing things that is absolutely amazing. It isn't just about the sex, you have a way of making the tension and feelings between people evident and that makes the sex 100 times hotter.

twistedcoupletwistedcoupleabout 14 years ago
cool

I liked the last line.

keep writing we've missed you!

PashasBabyPashasBabyalmost 14 years ago
Greed is Good?

Funny how I feel like I want to know you, or at least someone like you. No one writes quite like you. You distil sensuality and emotion in a way that is almost painfully erotic; sorta like poetry without being pretentious. I don't know how you do it but I'm so soooo glad you do. I have one problem with you though and that is how you always leave me wanting MORE. I am in a constant state of Greed ever since I discovered your writings. I want to know who he is, who she is, so any backstory would be welcome as well as any updates to your brother/sister stories. I appreciate your appreciation for the female soul and entity. I really hope you are a bad boy and not a naughty girl cuz' it gives me hope to find similar traits in a real life guy. End of kissing butt. I don't care about Greed being good or not anyway but anticipation is.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 14 years ago
Hot and lovely

My lover and I have had sex in churches. Your tale brought back the memories. It was only spoiled by the shifts in tense. If you want to write in the present tense, stick with it. It would make your writing more compelling than it is.

GianettaGianettaover 12 years ago
Temenos

A place of safety-you take us to a sacred place but is it safe? No way to tell until the end of the tale but by that time who cares! This is one of my favorite of your stories as each time I come back to it, another layer of eroticism reveals itself. Great journey.

DaniDarkoDaniDarkoover 11 years ago
Holy place

I like that you took a "sacred holy place" and returned it to its basic form. A place built to worship. In this case, a place to worship a Goddess. His Goddess. The setting described beautifully, the characters with enough detail for imagination to take over. Well done! Once again, you have written wonderfully.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous