The Stain

Story Info
I am taking you to Church.
1.1k words
3.88
58.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,500 Followers

"I can't fucking believe we are doing this!"

Your voice is a whisper but it echos.

"See that?" Your heels are clicking on the stone floor, we are standing in this incredible vast space.

I am pointing and you follow my finger, this delicious gaze in your eyes. Serious. Your head is held back and proud. You left your hair in waves - for me. You look like you are balancing something on your chin. You don't know what I am pointing at.

"It's a temenos. A building inside a building. Home. Safety. It's a womb. That's why this is a Basilica."

I take your hand and tug you along, following. Click. Click. Click.

For a moment I let go and I just stood there, silent. Your back was pressing against an enormous stone column, I am watching you watching me.

Your eyes have this searing heat flowing through me. You are wearing a light silk robe, some high heeled shoes, and nothing else. I run my fingers down along your body, over your breasts. Mmmmm, how they feel through the silk, and down, touch your tummy, can feel the hairs of your little puss and tug you open a bit. I have to see.

Your eyes are following me, and smiling. "This....is your church?"

"Hmmm Hmmm."

"Afraid of being caught."

"You gave me the idea."

I run my finger through the folds of your flesh and you open your legs a little, push away from the column. I can barely breathe, and you weren't touching me. Just holding your arms open, letting me.

You simply sigh, "forever your submissive."

And I tug at you then, I needed you so bad, my eyes stung with frustration. My cock so hard, and you playfully pull away, click click click. Faster now. I didn't know whether to beg you or wait, silent. I knew you would obey me, anything. I wanted to shout out "Stop."

You wander over and stand before some paintings. Abstracts, red and yellow on black backgrounds.

"Stations of the cross I say," and sidle up behind you. You are looking intently. My hands rest on your shoulders and I draw my thumbs across your shoulder blade. Finally I couldn't stand it anymore. You walk to another picture - Christ carrying his cross. The first fall....and to the next. every time I touch you, let my hand brush against your flesh, this little butterfly flying to the next.....

"Please," I murmured so quietly, I don't think you heard me, but your gaze came up to my lips and I said it again, softly, "Please, touch me."

You take my hand, whisper "Eat me, fuck me. Take me, over there." Your small hand is held out. I see the alter, directly beneath, inside the large stone canopy, white. Decorated, silent.

We walk across the field and You let your robe drop, utterly naked. Your white flesh and beautiful hair, small mouth, wicked wild eyes. I love the way you move, your shoes lay along a pew. Barefoot now, you look back smiling.

"The floor is cold."

I follow and lift you up on the edge of the alter and you sit there, wrap your arms around my neck, lean down and kiss me. The first time. We kiss like this, feeling you open your mouth, and for a moment I forget where I am, who I am, who you are.

The Goddess.

You push my shirt back and lift it over my head, you feel my chest, I unclasp my belt. I know what it is you want.

This time you lay back, feeling the cold stone, parting your thighs and cup your cunny with your warm palms. I follow, lifting myself up and lay on you. I feel you hooking one of your bare legs over your shoulder, and I slowly lean down move closer, closer to my little puss, hot and achy, on fire for me.

I lick you, looking up at you, your closed eyes. Savoring one more vision of your hair lain out on the altar. Watching your mouth in this pout, the arch of your back as you are waiting, let my touch melt into you, we are soft and warm, wet. I am dying for you, all of you.

I wanted to grab you by your hair, turn you and fuck you, feel you pushing back against me. And I press into you, press my whole mouth into your cunt, feel you fucking yourself on my tongue. Press into you with my fingers. You squeak, even this echos. "We have to hurry." But I have no intention....

My fingers in you and I am brushing your little rough patch, that G spot that makes you crazy, creaming my fingers. I press a finger up into your ass, and you moan out, your cheeks are glowing. The lights low, and you have this alabaster sheen. The sweat and warmth of us, literally glowing in this enormous place.

I love the way you move, fucking yourself on my tongue. And I move up your body and lick you, kiss you, nibbling your body. Your body is trembling and right now that's what it is, You turn yourself over and lay flat for me. I lay on you, slide my cock between your legs, you can feel my belly fluttering against your ass and I am pressing my whole length, filling you then. I kiss your shoulder and fuck you slowly. Long strokes up into you, your ass undulating beneath me. Taking me, every inch

I was nearly crying reaching out for you, curled my fingers into your hair. Gave you a slight tug, testing your reaction. But you were letting me. I pulled you to me tightening my fingers in your hair until I knew it hurt. Watched you arch your back.

"Ahhh, ahhh."

I thought I could hear you laughing and you slid up my body, letting my leg go. My heart was beating so fast I didn't know if I could walk. I thought it would burst out of my chest. And turning yourself now, let me drop out of you.

"Come on," You whispered, pulling me around, opening your legs and pulling me down, laying on your back. I slid easily inside again, your eyes are still closed, and I am pushing into you as deeply as I can, feeling filled and filling.

I am whispering to you, "you are the goddess."

No answer, "mmmmmm. Crazy....." is all you whimper. Turning your head back, smiling.

I taste you, fill myself completely. My chalice. Sipping your tongue. Eating you, blood and bread, food, delicious. Too delicious for words. Gold and scents and space.

"Cum in me,"

you say between breaths, "I want to stain.... this place with...... us."

*****************

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,500 Followers