The Salon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They remained still both breathing heavily looking into each others eyes, it was Donna who spoke first, 'you close then?'

'Yes.'

'My twitching pussy?'

He nodded.

She breathed a deep breath, 'well if you keep on playing with my nipples.'

'I can't help myself,' as he gently stroked down her cleavage.

'Jeremy,' she moaned, 'stop.'

'Sorry.'

'Now,' she paused, 'where do you want to do it?'

'Sorry?'

'Cum, do you want to do it on my tits again?' As she pictured his hot cum splattering all down her breasts whilst she strummed her clit with before cumming violently herself.

He shook his head.

'Jeremy,' Donna gasped assuming he wanted her to suck him off after he'd been inside her. It would not be the first time she had done such a thing and she felt a quiver of excitement at the thought of him cumming in her mouth. 'You want to do it in...' she paused as she licked round her lips, 'my mouth, you dirty boy.'

He shook his head again.

'Where then?' She asked puzzled, wrinkling her nose as she looked into his eyes.

For a few moments their eyes remained locked, Donna's breasts gently moving in time with her deep breaths. She registered a brief look of bewilderment as eye contact was lost. But then of surprise as she then followed Jeremy's eyes downwards to where he remained deep inside her.

Jeremy heard her gasp then saw the look of surprise in her face.

'Sorry... I shouldn't have...' as he slowly slipped out of her.

Still between her legs Jeremy felt her hot breath on his cheek as she belatedly responded, 'it's alright ...I didn't mind you asking, but...'

'I know...'

'I'm just surprised...'

'Sorry...'

'It's okay, you don't have to apologise.'

'I don't know why I ...' his words petered out.

'Is it really something you want to do to me?'

Jeremy looked away from her, 'I don't know, I ...'

Donna did not reply instead he felt her calves slowly moving up and down his legs before they gripped him drawing him to her so his penis was sandwiched between them.

'Oh Donna,' Jeremy whimpered.

'I don't know...' Donna said in a whisper as she looked into his eyes. Up until that point she was the one in control, for him to say such a thing had left her confused. She didn't know why she had rubbed the backs of his legs but it felt good to have his throbbing hardness so close.

Donna looked into his eyes again, then downwards at his powerful thighs still between her legs. Stroking his bare chest surprised at how hot it felt under the tips of her fingers. She bit her lip. Her large breasts rising and falling in time with her deeper breathing. Donna could feel her body temperature rising, pinpricks of perspiration began to form in her lower back and between her breasts. But it was her pussy where she felt it the most. It was the thought of him wanting to fill her with his seed, but most of all it was the probability she might let him.

He made to move away from her.

'What are you doing?'

'I thought...'

She looked at him for a moment, 'just stay like that Jeremy, it feels so good, you feel so good, I can feel you throbbing against me.'

He nodded.

'And, I'm thinking about what you want to do to me.'

He swallowed hard.

'Really thinking. You see I was shocked by what you said, what you want to do to me, but now,' she paused, 'I'm just so turned on, me even though...' she paused for a second time, 'you do know that I'm not on the pill?'

'Yes you said earlier.'

'So you do understand?'

'Yes.'

Donna moaned again.

'What is it?'

'That you know what this could lead to and you still want to.'

He nodded again. At that precise moment he couldn't care less about the possible repercussions, unloading himself into her pussy seemed the most natural thing to do.

'Oh Jeremy, I want you to, really want you to, but...' Donna lifted up her arm and brushed back her hair.

Jeremy stared at her intently before looking down at her pussy and then back up at her before whispering, 'please...'

Donna looked at him then his cock, 'you do really want to don't you?'

'Yes,' he replied, as he leant into her kissing her deeply and slowly and in doing so pressing the head of his cock against her.

'Oh Jeremy,' she moaned, before she said quietly to herself, 'it should be okay.'

Jeremy responded with a gasp of surprise.

And to leave him in no doubt Donna took a deep breath before giving a gentle nod of her head.

Jeremy groaned, his chest rising and falling and his face becoming increasingly flushed. 'You'll let me?

'Yes.' Donna looked him up and down, she was so turned on. She could not explain why, was because the things he had done were beyond her wildest expectations. Or the fact it would be his first time cumming inside a girl?

Donna ran her hands over his torso before stroking the snake of hair which went up from his groin. Her hands ran down his back then up again her nails gently grazing his hot skin. Finally she dug her nails into his back pulling him closer so their faces were only inches apart. Staring intently at him, 'fuck Jeremy I want you so much.'

Jeremy nodded not believing what was happening

Donna moaned as she reached between them and took hold of his cock, hard throbbing and sticky with her juices. 'Mmm, tease me first though.'

'How?'

'Rub yourself up against my clit.'

He nodded as gripping his cock he began to slide it over her clit, up, down and round in circles.'

'Oh Jeremy, pinch my nipples just like you did earlier.'

Jeremy gently circled a nipple with his free hand before squeezing it between his fingers.

'Harder,' she instructed as she felt a direct current to her pussy. 'Oh yes that's good Jeremy.' Then taking hold of his hand that was on her nipple and whispering, 'Jeremy, oh please now.'

Jeremy moaned, knowing what she wanted but continuing to rub his knob against her clit.

'Oh Jeremy, stop, stop teasing me.'

He deliberately ignored her as his swollen leaking knob continued to dance over her clit.

Donna moaned again in frustration before she took hold of his penis and adjusting herself so it was pointed directly at her opening. She then circled her ankles round his legs pulling him forward so he was an inch inside her. She moaned as his bare skin stretched her lips. But she wanted him properly inside her, so in a swift movement she placed her hands either side of her on the massage table and pushed herself forward thus impaling herself on his penis.

Jeremy gave a long soft moan before kissing her, and whispering in her ear, 'you are sure?'

Digging her nails into his back Donna replied huskily, 'mmm.'

Jeremy slowly pulled right out of her his cock now drenched with her juices.

'Back inside me, I want you back inside me.'

Jeremy nodded his face contorted with pleasure.

'Oh yes, Jeremy, nice and slowly until...' she paused, 'just don't stop.'

As he slowly slid into her Jeremy looked down at his penis, observing how it was becoming wetter with every stroke. Its base contained a froth of her juices.

'Oh fuck Jeremy,' she cried, 'pinch my nipples.'

Jeremy obeyed her instruction.

'Ohhh,' Donna groaned at the sensation, 'oh yes, can you feel that?'

'Yes,' he grunted as her pussy clamped around him, before he pinched them again.

Donna yelped in a mixture of ecstasy and pain.

Jeremy did not apologise instead he kissed her hard on the lips, his slippery tongue then invading her mouth. He'd had a dull ache in his balls, but not any longer as he could feel his orgasm start to rise. Pulling away from her lips he moaned, 'Donna,' as he expected her to change her mind.

Instead she looked at him, nodded, smiled, 'I know.'

'I'm...'

'It's alright...' and to leave him in no doubt she pushed herself further onto him.

He left out a deep moan before spluttering, 'you sure?'

'Yes,' she hissed, 'yes, yes.' As she brought her hand down to her clit.

A split second later he proclaimed, 'oh Donna, Donna, oh, I'm cumming.'

Those two words sent Donna over the edge as an intense orgasm tore through her.

Meanwhile, Jeremy repeated her name over and over as his body convulsed and his cock began to spit out it seed. As he pumped deep inside her Jeremy felt utter helplessness akin to being at the edge of a huge precipice as the enormity of what he was doing belatedly hit him.

Donna gave a groan of satisfaction as she felt his cum flood her pussy. She had expected a couple of spurts at best but she felt jerk after jerk against her.

They remained locked together, breathing heavily. Jeremy could not believe how wet he had made Donna's pussy.

Eventually Jeremy slowly slipped out of her, his body covered in a sheen of sweat. His wilting penis sodden with their combined juices. He looked at Donna then down at her pussy, as a few moments later a dribble of his cum made its way out of her. 'Oh Donna, sorry...'

She smiled as she responded, 'thanks for the tip,' before saying in a quieter tone, 'it should be alright.'

But as she got off the massage table and rubbed her tummy she experienced the first seeds of doubt.