The Salon Ch. 02

Story Info
Donna receives a surprise tip from Jeremy.
8.7k words
4.81
46.6k
40

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna looked at her phone 5.20pm and wondered whether nerves would get the better of him. In the days since giving Jeremy a special massage she had jumped every time the phone rang or when Nico had called her, dreading their little secret was out. But if someone had found out surely they would have said something she thought to herself.

Donna looked round The Salon it was virtually deserted, Kayleigh was just finishing off a middle aged lady. Another girl Alice, was packing her equipment away, Val kept on looking at the clock on the wall. Each of them hoping another customer would not enter and so make them stay beyond their shift.

She wondered how far she would go with Jeremy this time as she recalled his inexperienced hands trying to worn their way into her knickers. She smiled to herself, if everything went well she would let him slip a finger or two into her pussy, get naked for him and give him a fully nude massage.

Looking again at her phone and her heart skipped a beat as Jeremy entered eliciting a groan from the rest of the staff. Not wishing to make it too obvious she greeted him, 'cut is it?'

'Yes please,' he replied playing along.

'Take a seat,' as she ushered him to her station, 'just a trim is it?'

He nodded as Donna put a drape round him and as she tucked it round his collar whispered, 'the other's will be gone soon okay.'

He caught her eye in the mirror and blushing slightly nodded to her.

A few minutes later he heard the blinds go down and saw the "open" sign being turned over to "closed." Finally the voices of some of the staff as they took this as their queue to leave.

Later, Donna was aware it was just Nico and Alice with her customer. Alice finished off her customer and let him out of the shop.

Nico then instructed Alice, 'can you lock the door please.'

Jeremy felt a shiver of excitement on hearing the sound.

Alice passed them as she collected her belongings, 'see you Donna.'

'Night.'

At the far end of the shop Nico remained. 'Nico, you can go if you like, I'll lock up after this customer.'

'Are you sure?'

'Yeah.'

'Okay then, see tomorrow.'

Donna left it a few moments before she whispered, 'I'll just lock the door.'

Jeremy was nervous but terribly excited this excitement reached a crescendo as he heard the door being locked.

Donna returned, 'so what can I do for you then young man?'

'A...' he tried to speak, 'a massage.'

'Is that a normal massage or a Donna special massage for you today?'

'A special one please if that's okay.'

She smiled as she stood back from the chair, 'you better follow me then.'

Jeremy followed behind her ogling her big round bum which was encased in a pair of tight jeans. Once inside Donna reached in her pocket for the key, 'just in case anybody should come in.'

'They won't will they?'

'Maybe,' Donna laughed, 'but you're only having a massage aren't you?'

'But.'

'But,' she teased.

'I thought I was getting a Donna special massage.'

'Mmm,' she smiled before looking him up and down.

Jeremy swallowed hard, 'I am getting a massage like last time aren't I?'

'And what happened last time?'

Jeremy felt himself blush, 'you know.'

'I don't.'

'When you...' his sentence petered out.

Donna smiled, 'your face, I'm only teasing you. You shall get a massage, but it might not be like last time.'

'Oh...'

'Perhaps we might go a bit further this time, would you like that?'

Jeremy nodded excitedly, 'shall I take my clothes off?'

'Yes, all of them.'

'What about...' his voice petered out.

'You want me to take, all my clothes off too?'

He nodded unable to speak.

She smiled looking him up and down as she slowly began to undress, 'okay then, but I'm keeping my knickers on.'

'Can I...'

'Yes you can play with my tits, you liked doing that didn't you?'

'Yes,' he groaned, 'very much.'

Jeremy stood admiring Donna in her knickers, made up of a black triangle of mesh-like material at the front held by two tiny straps one of which cut through her tattoo. Best of all, the material was see-through which afforded him the first view of her neatly trimmed pubic hair. The image in marked contrast to most of the women he had seen on-line who were shaved.

Donna noticed him staring and looking down at her knickers remarked, 'can you see?'

He nodded.

'You like?'

'Yes,' he spluttered.

'I used to be fully shaved for my boyfriend, but not now, but I like to keep it trimmed.'

'I really...'

'What is it Jeremy?'

'Would you be able to let me see you?'

'You want me to take my knickers off for you?'

He nodded, 'would you?'

'Cheeky, my knickers stay on,' she paused before whispering, 'for the moment.'

As Donna looked on, Jeremy removed the remainder of his clothes conscious that he was fully aroused.

'I can see you're looking forward to your massage.'

Aware she was looking at his arousal, Jeremy nodded.

'Onto the table then.'

'How do you want me?'

'Lie on your back, I can see there's some localised swelling we need to work on.'

Jeremy got onto the massage table and laid on his back as instructed whilst Donna applied some oil to her hands. As she slowly walked towards he was afforded an even clearer view of her panties.

Donna was at the edge of the massage table as Jeremy gulped in air at the sight before him. For less than a foot away from him was her barely covered pussy. The see-through black material stretched tight against it. Close up the short pussy hair was darker than her hair colour but matched the colour of her eye-brows. As he continued staring Donna began her massage.

Recalling her words the previous week when he had tried to worm his way into her jeans and summoning up all his courage Jeremy tentatively stroked along the material of her knickers. Donna did not react and he wondered if he had done the wrong thing.

A few moments later Donna, seemingly oblivious to his touches, commented, 'oh no I've run out of oil, I'm just going to get some more,' as she stopped the massage and went over to the drawer where Kayleigh kept her oils. She opened the top drawer and rooted round for a bottle of massage oil. But something reflective caught her eye, Donna looked again, the dirty slut, she thought to herself as she retrieved a bottle.

Donna curled her hands round his shaft, slippery with massage oil and slowly began to wank him as she thought about her very recent discovery and even toyed with the idea of using one.

Jeremy looked up at Donna her large breasts hanging down invitingly as he reached up to stroke them. But he wanted to go that bit further, so with his hand he went lower touching her tummy circling round the stud in her navel. He held his breath, closed his eyes and wished, wished she would let him, would not protest as his hands snaked lower lower down her smooth stomach. The tips of his fingers came into contact with her knicker elastic and they burrowed under down further until they reached her pubic hair. Jeremy gasped as he touched it for the first time.

Would she let him touch her properly? Slip a finger inside her? His nervous and inexperienced fingers went lower, lower, he heard Donna give a moan, read it of encouragement as he sneaked further down.

He groaned as Donna began to increase the strokes, he would soon cum but he wanted to touch her first. He pressed this time Donna's moan was more audible, down even further the tips of his fingers encountered moisture he tentatively rubbed.

This time Donna gave out a proper moan as she gripped even tighter and really began to pump his cock as she leant over him so her nipples were close to his soon to ejaculate cock.

Seeing her nipples so close was a vision from heaven as intuitively he licked one, before taking it in his mouth and sucking hard.

He heard Donna gasp, before he let out a long groan of his own as the first arc of cum shot out the top of his cock splattering all over Donna's breasts. Donna gave a gasp as she directed his erupting cock to her breasts.

'Oh Jeremy,' she exclaimed as he finally stopped and she stood up and moved away, thus removing his hands from her knickers, 'look!'

Jeremy looked at his handy-work. Her breasts were covered in his semen which slowly began to run down her cleavage and onto her stomach.

'You've made a right mess,' as she placed the palm of her hand on her stomach preventing a blob of his cum running down to her knickers.

'Sorry.'

'It's okay,' smiling as she began to rub it into her breasts, 'supposed to be good for the skin,' she said by way of explanation, 'plus it's sexy.'

Jeremy gasped.

'But now I can't put my clothes on like this, I'll have to have a shower. Do you mind?'

'Sorry.'

'If I jump in with you?'

Jeremy gulped.

'We can soap each other down if you like?' Maintaining eye contact Donna continued as she pointed at her panties, 'I better get these off too,' as moments latter she eased them down her legs.

Jeremy's cock had barely wilted but seeing Donna's pussy properly for the first time soon had his erection returning with a vengeance.

'Come on Jeremy stop staring and into the shower,' as she ushered him off the massage table and into the shower.

The shower cubicle was in the corner of the room and entry was gained by a perspex water-tight door. As Jeremy entered he felt Donna's hands on his buttocks, 'bit further in, I need to close the door.'

He moved forward so he was facing the wall, Donna leant round him and turned on the shower. Jeremy shivered as an icy blast covered him but the water soon became warm.

Donna's breasts squashed again him as he felt his own sticky cum on his back as she leant forward to get some shower jell.

'Shall we soap you down and get rid of all the mess?' Donna did not wait for a reply as she ran a soapy hand over Jeremy's cock, surprised at how hard it remained, 'does it ever go down?'

'I don't know.'

Donna laughed as she squeezed it drawing a gasp from Jeremy, 'can you turn round, so I can do your chest.'

Slowly Jeremy turned round, his hands brushing Donna's breasts and his cock touching her side just below the rib-cage, 'sorry.'

'Don't worry, there's not much room in here is there?'

'No.'

'And even less room with this thing,' Donna stroked his cock as Jeremy arched his back in pleasure.

Donna smiled to herself as she lathered up his stomach and chest. She then put her arms round his back and pulled him close so his cock squashed between her navel and breasts. Keeping him tight to her she slowly stood up on her tip toes so that Jeremy's soapy penis slid up her stomach.

Jeremy groaned in pleasure.

Rubbing against his hardness brought on a wanton sensation in her pussy. She wondered if he had any idea he was turning her on so much. Moaning again as she reached down and stroked Jeremy's cock, before looking him in the eyes. 'I love it when my tits are up against your chest and you're pressing against my tummy like that.'

In reply her pulled her even closer savouring her breasts which were squashed just below his chest. Wanting more his hands gripped her buttocks pushing her even tighter to him.

'Oh Jeremy,' Donna moaned liking the way he took control, before looking him in the eye and tilting her head upwards placing an arm round his neck and pulling him downwards. She kissed him passionately as their tongues eagerly probed each others mouths.

They stopped kissing and Donna said 'time for you to soap,' pointing to her breasts, 'these, there's still some of your cum on them.'

Jeremy almost in a trance nodded as he squirted some shower jell onto his hands and then slowly began to massage it into Donna's breasts. After he had lathered them up he held a breast in each hand lifted them up feeling their weight before gently squeezing them. The spray from the shower soon removed the lather and as he looked down at her nipples they were stiff just like his cock.

Looking down beyond her breasts Jeremy desperately wanted to touch her pussy but was too shy.

'What are you looking at?'

Jeremy swallowed hard as he fought to express himself.

Donna smiled, 'do you want to touch me?'

Jeremy nodded and replied, 'yes.'

'Have you ever touched a girl down there?'

'No.'

Donna smiled encouragingly.

Gingerly Jeremy ran his hand down Donna's stomach before skirting along the edge of her groin not really knowing what to do next.

'You can go lower if you want,' Donna whispered.

Jeremy nodded as he followed her instruction his fingertips gently venturing lower as Donna parted her legs.

Encouraged Jeremy reached under her and cupped her pussy in his hand. Next, he felt Donna's hand on his as she whispered, 'finger me.' As Donna took his first and index fingers and rubbed them up against her opening.

Jeremy groaned not believing what was happening what this very forward older girl was letting him do to her as his fingers slid in and out of her pussy. Surprised as how wet, hot and tight she felt.

Donna began to moan softly, each moan making his penis even stiffer.

'Touch my clit,' she whispered.

'Sorry!' As moments later he felt Donna's fingers on his directing him upwards.

'Rub me there.'

He rubbed the small nub of smooth skin.

'Oh that's good,' she moaned as he continued to rub.

Donna had gone much further than she had thought she would go with him. But the discovery in the drawer and the continued ache in her pussy which Jeremy's fingers were merely stoking and not quenching, led her to whisper in his ear, 'is this for me?' As she gripped his penis.

Disengaging his fingers he nodded nervously.

Donna smiled at his response and the realisation her boundaries would soon be broken. 'Lets get dried off then.' She then turned off the water, opened the door and stepped out of the shower taking hold of Jeremy's hand. She then wrapped a large towel over herself and beckoned Jeremy to join her. Wrapped up they kissed again. As in the shower Donna held him close, his hot hard cock pulsating against her stomach.

She moaned softly, before whispering, 'I've got something for you.'

As she disengaged from him he wondered what she meant. His eyes followed her as she walked naked over to the cupboard where she had earlier got some massage oil.

She soon returned, one of her hands was behind her back as she said, 'close your eyes and hold your hand out.'

Jeremy obeyed as moments later something light was placed in the palm of his hand.

'You can open them now.' Opening his eyes Jeremy gasped as he suddenly became light headed steadying himself on the massage table.

Donna smiled at his nervousness the sense of trepidation and fear in his eyes. Her rock-hard nipples inches away from his chest as she whispered, 'you know what this is for don't you?'

Jeremy, heart now pounding just nodded.

Smiling she whispered, 'do you want to?'

Jeremy gasped, 'you mean now? With you?'

She nodded as she noticed his hands were shaking his face bright red, 'well?'

'Ere, God, I wasn't expecting, you know this...' but then belatedly realising that he was being offered sex on a plate, 'yes, yes of course I want ...'

Donna gently touched his hand, 'you are you sure about this? Because if ...'

'Yes, yes I'm sure, sorry I'm really nervous.'

'I know,' replied Donna, 'we'll go easy.' She then smiled at him as she asked, 'do you want me to put it on for you?'

'Yes, I think so ... my hands won't stop shaking.'

Donna gently tore open the packet and gripping his cock in one hand gently rolled down the condom with the other. 'Does that feel okay?'

'A bit strange,' replied Jeremy as the condom gripped the base of his cock making it swell even more.

'We've got plenty of time, there's no need to go just yet, just get used to it for a while.'

He nodded, still not believing he was going to loose his virginity.

They kissed again. Donna reached down and felt his cock, encased in rubber with a smell of latex, not as sexy as bare skin but she couldn't risk going without.

She gently kissed his cheek before whispering, 'just you tell me when you're ready,' and rubbed the small of his back.

Jeremy swallowed hard, looked Donna in the eyes and replied, 'now please, I'm ready now.'

Donna smiled and led him by the hand to the massage table. With her back to the table she brought Jeremy up close to her and kissed him, pausing she asked, 'you do want this don't you?'

'Yes, why?'

'It's only that I'm a bit older, I don't want to take advantage of you and you might have been waiting for someone special.'

'No,' he replied, 'you're special.'

She smiled, although it was a cheesy thing to say, coming from Jeremy it was so genuine. Kissing him gently on the lips and whispering, 'you're so sweet Jeremy,' before easing her bottom onto the massage table and lifting her feet off the ground. Finally she beckoned Jeremy to move closer.

Jeremy shivered in expectation as his thighs came into contact with hers. He looked down at her trying to take everything in, her full breasts, the stone in her belly button, the tattoo he has first seen on his earlier visit and finally her trimmed pussy which he was soon to enter.

Donna then kissed him before raising her feet slightly opening herself up for him. As he eased forward, he felt Donna's hand grip his cock as she directed it to her pussy.

'Just push forward when you're ready.'

He nodded before following her instruction. A moment later he was inside her as he felt her smooth calves circle behind his legs.

Donna groaned, his cock felt really good. It was a decent size and felt bigger than her previous boyfriend's. She had really missed sex and hoped Jeremy would not cum too quickly as she instructed him, 'just stay like that until you get used to me.'

He nodded as he looked down and saw for the first time his penis up to the hilt in Donna's pussy.

'That feel good?'

'Amazing.'

She slackened the grip of her calves, 'slide out.'

Jeremy followed her instruction.

'Now back inside me.'

He did, but far too quickly.

Donna gasped and her breasts wobbled, 'not so rough, just go really slow.'

'Sorry.'

'It's okay,' and not wishing to crush his confidence remarked, 'you feel really good inside me,' she stroked his hair, 'slow and gentle now.'

With that he slid in again too quickly and then out as Donna's whole body shook. 'Ahhhh,' he groaned, 'this is so good.'

'Yes Jeremy, slide all the way into me.'

He moaned as he slid back inside her.

'Try to get a rhythm going, try to move in time with me.'

'Okay,' he replied.

'You're doing well,' she commented as his cock slid out of her, then back in at which she instructed, 'just stay there inside me, keep it in.' With that Donna flexed her pelvic floor muscles.

Jeremy moaned as the whole length of his cock was squeezed by Donna's pussy.

'You like that?'

'Yes,' he panted.

'Need to make it good for you,' as she relaxed her muscles.

'Yeah,' he grunted as he slid out.

As he slid back inside he was captivated by how her breasts wobbled and tummy rippled. Staying deep inside her with her nipples close to his chest he traced the tan-lines across the top of her chest.

'Mmm,' that's nice remarked Donna enjoying the way he was affectionately albeit it slightly clumsily touching her. She smiled wickedly at him as she again gripped him tight in her pussy enjoying the groan of delight it caused.

Donna saw him look down and remarked, 'can you see yourself inside me?'

'Yes.'

'Look sexy?'

He nodded gasping, 'I can't believe this is happening.'

She smiled as she gave him a little pinch on the arm, 'see it is, it's not a dream your having.'

He groaned as he looked down and watched his condom encased cock slowly slide out of Donna before sliding back in much slower then before.