The Salon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mmmmm,' Donna purred, 'that's really good, oh it feels really good when you do it like that.'

Jeremy looked at her face for a few moments then down to her smooth thighs either side of him which he gave a gentle stroke to before bringing a hand round behind her stroking the top of her bottom. In doing so her nipples bumped into his chest which sent a current to his own nipples which in turn seemed to send something down through his whole body. Energised by this he leant forward kissed her neck, smelt her hair still damp, then kissed her more passionately on the lips finally sliding into her harder than before then out again.

'Oh Jeremy, not so rough.'

'Sorry.'

Donna saw his strained face, 'what is it?'

'I think...' as he slid back into her.

'Are you going to cum?'

'Yes, I think so...'

Donna felt a stab of pleasure in her pussy, but she was way off her own orgasm.

Jeremy speeded up and began thrusting in and out of her. Donna's large breasts bounced and her bottom moved in tiny movements backwards and forwards on the massage table in time with his thrusts.

Donna placed the palm of her hand on his chest, hoping he would pull out and let the excitement pass, perhaps kiss her, suck on her nipples before re-entering. But not Jeremy as he arched his back and let out a loud groan as his body began to convulse.

Donna's thighs were buffeted against his as Jeremy leant his full weight against her, his chest squashed against her breasts as he ejaculated into the condom.

'Are you okay.'

'Yes,' he replied his voice drained.

'That was pretty intense.'

He nodded not really knowing how to respond.

As he slid out, Donna looked down at the condom making sure it hadn't split.

He remained standing between her thighs regaining his breath and getting used to the strange sensation that he was no longer a virgin.

He so wanted to hug her, kiss her thank her from the bottom of his heart. But instead just stared at her and saw there was a trace of disappointment in her face.

After bit of a silence, it was Donna who spoke first, 'you sure you're okay?'

'Yes.'

Donna was unconvinced by his reply and worried about potential loss of her job, 'what is it?'

He shifted uncomfortably.

'What Jeremy?'

'Did you, you know, have an orgasm?'

She stroked his hand, 'no not this time.'

'Oh,' he replied before adding, 'sorry.'

'It's alright, women don't cum as easily as men, don't believe all what you see in porn, the mood has to be right,' she saw a look of anguish in his face and didn't want to hurt his feeling by saying he was a bit too rough at the end and it was over far too quickly, 'sorry I didn't mean you Jeremy, it was still good.'

He felt acute disappointment as he saw Donna ready to gather her clothes.

'What are you doing?'

'Time to go.'

Jeremy looked at her naked body again wanting this moment to last forever.

'What is it?

'Donna.'

'Yes.'

'Can I...' he paused and took a deep breath.

'What is it?'

'Can I massage you please.'

'Really, you mean now?'

'Yes.'

'I don't know, we should be...'

'I really want to.'

'I guess, if that's what you want to do, you can give me a quickie massage.'

He nodded, 'you'll have to tell me what to do I've not done one before.'

Donna smiled and laid on her front on the massage table, 'you don't have to use much oil, just to squirt some on your hands first, you can start on my shoulders.'

Jeremy nodded as he followed her instruction

Donna had expected him to request that she immediately turn over so he could feel up her breasts or finger her pussy but instead he had spent ages gently massaging her shoulders, back and stroking the skin with the tips of his fingers. For someone so inexperienced he seemed to know just where to touch.

He then went lower gently stroking her upper thighs making no attempt to part them which she was expecting. Donna gave a blissful sigh commenting, 'oh that's so nice Jeremy.'

'Is it?'

'Yes, don't sound surprised, you're really quite good at this aren't you?'

'Am I?'

'Mmmm yes you are, very good in fact,' before adding, 'I'm glad I stayed now.'

'Really?'

'Mmm.'

Jeremy gazed at her bottom, lovely and round her white skin covered in a delicate down. At the top of her left cheek she had a small freckle, which Jeremy gently circled.

'Oh that tickles.'

Jeremy continued to gently circle round her freckle, loving the feeling of her soft skin against the tips of his fingers. Next he began to massage delicate little circles on one cheek then another before gently stroking the hollow of her back before returning to her cheeks.

'You really like my bum don't you?' As she felt his hands linger on her bottom.

Jeremy felt himself blush as he responded, 'yes.'

'Would you like to give me a little smack?'

'Why?'

Donna responded with a little giggle, 'because it turns me on.'

'Does it?'

'Mmm, but not too hard though.'

'Okay,' he replied nervously as he gave her a gentle smack and watched her bottom ripple a slight red mark left on her white skin.

'Mmm,' moaned Donna, 'do you want me to that again?'

'Can I?'

'So you like doing that to me?'

Jeremy nodded.

'Good, you can go a bit harder if you want.'

Jeremy smacked her bottom as instructed and in response to her yelp said, 'sorry.'

'It's alright, you don't have to stop, what you're doing feels so good.'

Jeremy smacked her bottom a few more times, before massaging her cheeks gently touching the slight red marks which his earlier ministrations had caused. Eventually running the tips of his fingers between her cheeks which caused Donna to softly moan.

'Sorry.'

'No that's really nice Jeremy,' as Donna parted her legs slightly just to show him just how nice it felt and there was nothing to be sorry about. She had not cum and could feel herself getting more and more turned on. But to her great frustration Jeremy did not appear to get the message as his hands moved to her lower back. She gave a groan of frustration.

'What is it?'

'Are you teasing me?'

Jeremy didn't know what she meant, 'no why?'

'Why do you think I opened my legs?'

Suddenly the penny dropped as Jeremy mumbled an apology before asking, 'do you want me to massage you between your legs?'

Donna responded by taking his hand placing it at the very top of her thighs, 'massage me there.'

Jeremy began massaging the tops of her thighs. His touches were good as they sent little messages of encouragement to her pussy. But she wanted more which led her to comment, 'don't you want to go higher?'

'Can I?'

'Of course you can,' she paused, 'you can go as high as you like.' A few moments later she felt Jeremy's hands wander up towards her pussy, 'higher,' she implored.

She smiled to herself as she heard Jeremy's gasp. 'What is it?' She asked.

'You're...'

'Mmmm, you've made me really wet.'

Keen to investigate further, Donna moaned softly as Jeremy stroked her pussy, but that was not enough as she pushed herself down onto his hand and feeling a finger slide into her gasped 'oh yes.'

'That's it in and out,' she encouraged him as he began to finger her. Donna looked down at his cock it was now hard. 'You like doing that?'

'Yes.'

'I can see,' she paused before adding, 'you can use another finger on me if you want to.'

A moment later she felt another of his fingers inside her. Whilst his two fingers were good his cock would be so much better as she pictured it nudging against her G-spot. That and her fingers rubbing against her clit would be enough to make her cum, she thought to herself.

'Jeremy does that mean you want to fuck me again?'

'Yes,' he gasped equally surprised and turned on by her crude turn of phrase.

'Mmm so do I, the drawer's over there, should be some more condoms.'

Jeremy dashed over and started rooting about.

A few seconds later, Donna now sat on the massage table, heard his groan of frustration, 'what is it?'

'There aren't any.'

'No,' she moaned, 'you're joking,' as she got off the massage table and walked over.

Standing behind him, Jeremy felt her breasts against his back as Donna too began searching.

'Oh no,' she cried. Donna looked at his cock, it remained rigid and some of the semen had dried giving the appearance of peeling skin. The more she stared at it, the more her pussy began to ache especially as she thought about him fucking her from behind.

'What is it?'

'Can't you see, I'm feeling really horny now.'

Not waiting for response she continued, 'I want you again, I want you to give me an orgasm, but,' she looked down, frustration etched in her voice, 'no condoms and I'm not on the pill,' as she cursed herself for coming off it after she had split with her boyfriend.

They remained facing each other, 'oh Jeremy, Jeremy, Jeremy,' she moaned. 'I really want it, want you, now.' She looked at his cock which remained hard as she pictured it sliding in and out of her pussy nudging against her G-spot ready to give her the orgasm which she craved. She then looked into Jeremy's eyes.

'What.'

'I need to ask you something now?'

He nodded.

'You know how horny and wet you've made me?'

'Yes.'

'I don't think you do.'

As to leave him in no doubt she took hold of his hand and brought it to her pussy.

Jeremy's gasped, her pussy was even wetter than earlier on the massage table.

'See, I need to cum, badly, so either I frig myself off in front of you, or we could fuck again.'

'Can we?'

'Yes,' she paused before adding, 'it will have to be bareback.'

'Sorry.'

Donna saw the look of unfamiliarity in his face, 'you've not heard of that expression before?'

He detected the desperation and longing in her voice as he shook his head.

'It means going without a condom.'

Jeremy replied with a sharp intake of breath.

'Would you do that for me?'

'I don't...'

She smiled, 'it will feel much nicer for you.'

'It will?'

'Oh yes, but, and you'll have to promise this.'

'Yes.'

'You can't cum inside me, if you think you are you must pull out of me. Do you understand.'

'I won't ... I will, I mean I've never cum three times before.'

'Oh Jeremy,' she hugged him and in doing so his cock butted between them, 'go and wash him for me, quickly before I change my mind and come to my senses.'

'Okay,' he replied excitedly as he went over to the shower squirted some jell onto his cock and washed it clean.

Donna meanwhile folded up a large towel and placed it on the floor before kneeling on it. When he exited the shower she beckoned him over to where she was standing, 'are you still okay with this?'

'Yes.'

'And I can trust you?'

'Yes, yes.'

She felt her pussy give a little throb of excitement, 'we'll do it doggy, you know what that is don't you?'

'Yes.'

'Good,' with that Donna leant forward placing her hands on the floor. She felt so vulnerable with her pussy open and wet, yet she had never felt hornier. She looked over to Jeremy, 'get behind me then.'

He nodded as he went down on his knees behind her his cock hard and throbbing.

Donna gave a little moan of excitement as she felt his knees, still wet from the shower, against the side of her shins. She knew she would soon have his bare cock inside her. She felt his hand stroke round her bottom before wandering up the side of her body and heard his nervous heavy breathing.

'Stop teasing me.'

She heard him gasp then felt something smooth gently rub between her cheeks, she let out a soft moan as she reached her hand round and gripped his throbbing shaft before opening her legs wider and directing it towards her wet lips. She rubbed him up and down a few times which elicited a soft moan from Jeremy. 'You okay?'

'Ah, yes,' he grunted.

'Now slowly slide into me.'

Donna gave a long low moan as Jeremy slid his bare cock into her.

Without the condom Jeremy could really experience the wetness of Donna's pussy and he groaned in response to this new feeling of absolute pleasure.

'Are you okay?' Asked Donna fearful he might cum.

'Yes, it just feels really different.'

'Better?'

'Yeah, I can't believe how good it feels.'

'Now Jeremy, slide it all the way in,' following her instructions she gasped as his knob nudged against her G-spot. 'Oh that feels good,' she sighed as she pushed against him to increase the pressure, 'oh yes Jeremy stay like that, just keep yourself pushed against me.'

Donna reached under herself and slowly began to stroke her clit. Then easing forward so the pressure was off before pushing back against Jeremy so the electric sensation was felt again deep inside.

Jeremy grunted.

'Are you okay?'

'Yes.'

'Not going to cum?'

'No, I don't think so.'

With that Donna slowly began pushing back then gently easing forward whilst continually strumming her clit. She also began to slowly rotate her pussy against the bare cock deep inside her. It felt so good, it was a combination of the fact it was the first time he had gone bareback, the risk of getting caught but most of all the real risk. With his itchy trigger he could easily unleash his virile seed and impregnate her.

She felt his hands grip her hips as he held himself deep inside her, 'oh yes Jeremy,' she cried so turned on by the fact he was finally taking control.

Donna groaned as she pushed back on his cock which in turn pushed up against her G-spot. As she continued to rub her clit she could feel it, she was going to cum with his bare cock inside her.

'Ohh,' she groaned. Could she trust him not to cum? Would her tight pussy in the throes of an orgasm prove too much and milk him dry? But did she care? 'Oh Jeremy,' she cried, 'you and your cock are going to make me cum.'

She gave one final push as she felt herself tighten against the piece of meat inside her, squeezing hard against it then a huge release as she came. She recalled crying out his name, pleading for him to stay inside her whilst she rode her orgasm. At that precise moment she couldn't care whether he came, it was her orgasm which took precedence over everything.

Her arms gave way so the side of her face was resting on the floor and so changing the angle of that lovely cock inside her, 'oh Jeremy,' she panted, 'that was so so good come here.' Donna groaned as he slipped out of her and scooted round to face her, she smiled and then kissed him, 'oh Jeremy,' as she caught her breath. Then she belatedly remembered as she reached down to her pussy expecting to find his semen dribbling out, but there was nothing she looked at his cock expecting it to be wilted but it was hard.

'You didn't cum?'

'No you told me not to.'

'Wow,' as she gave a sigh of relief, 'I thought you might have, heat of the moment and all that.'

'You said not to.'

'I know, but ...' she changed the subject as she instructed him, 'help me to my feet,' as she remained in post-orgasmic bliss.

She placed her arms round his shoulders as he helped her up. They stood facing each other as they kissed softly on the lips before holding each other close and savouring their naked bodies.

'Jeremy, that was so good, you were so good,' Donna whispered in his ear. When he did not respond she pulled away slightly so she could see his face.

'What's wrong?' She asked as she saw an anguished look, she then realised he was still hard. 'What is it Jeremy?'

Jeremy did not reply instead his arms circled round her lower back feeling her bottom and the new and exciting sensation of her large breasts squashed against his torso.

Without her heels on he was that much taller and she felt a sense of vulnerability. This feeling soon came into fruition as Jeremy eased her backwards a few steps so she was up against the massage table. Digging his fingers into her bottom so she was pulled close to him his cock squashed against her just like earlier in the shower. He massaged her bottom slowly and then eased her up a few inches so it was now on the table.

'Jeremy what are you...' But as she looked down it was obvious what he wanted. She gasped in surprise, but was unable to say anything, her only gesture to bite her bottom lip.

Jeremy did not reply as stood between her thighs he inserted two fingers into her wet pussy and slowly moved them in and out, she placed her hand over his shoulder but did not push him away.

She gave a yelp as the tips of his fingers came into contact with her clit still sensitive from her recent orgasm.

'Sorry,' he responded and a bit of the earlier nervous virgin returned. But that soon disappeared as she looked into his eyes. They contained the same look and wanton desire she had possessed earlier when he had initially left her unfulfilled.

Donna looked down at his solid shaft still glistening with her juices then into his eyes, no longer the boy who she first met. He must have realised she would offer no resistance, wanted it as much as him, as cock in hand he edged forward parting her thighs as she opened up for him. He was now only inches away from her pussy.

Jeremy looked at her, expecting a reaction but instead she did nothing, taking this as the green light to proceed he effortlessly slipped a few inches inside her.

As soon as his bare cock made contact with her pussy it felt amazing and so right. Against her better judgement she could not stop herself from circling her calves round his back pulling him in further.

Once fully inside her Donna slackened her grip allowing Jeremy to slip gently out. She gave a nervous smile which Jeremy responded to by sliding his full length back into her wanton pussy. Jeremy grunted and groaned as he began to slowly slide in and out of her. His movements slow and purposeful not like the jerky inexperienced ones of the first time.

'Mmm, Jeremy that's sooo good,' she cried as she dug her heels into the backs of his upper legs.

Jeremy grunted a response as he slid out of her then back inside all the time maintaining eye contact. He felt her hands gently touching his side beckoning him to slow down even more.

Jeremy nodded and smiled as he gently brushed her hair aside before placing his hands over the tops of her shoulders, trying to savour the moment and taking as much as possible of her in. With his right hand he stroked down the side of her neck and across the top of her shoulder. Her skin was so smooth, soft and lovely and he vowed to never forget how wonderful it felt.

'Ooh yes, that feels so good,' Donna responded, his transformation from inexperienced virgin to un-selfless lover had been miraculous.

Jeremy let his hand slip south as he stroked her breasts and then cupped them. Feeling their weight in his hands still barely able to comprehend the events as he located a swollen nipple. Instinctively he pinched it as a split second later her pussy tightened against him. He let out an ecstatic moan.

'What is it?'

He pointed downwards.

'Mmm, that made my pussy twitch.'

'I felt it.'

Donna looked at him and smiled beckoning him to pinch her other nipple which he did.

'Ohh,' she moaned and by way of explanation, 'that one's more sensitive, I can really feel it in my pussy.'

Jeremy nodded as he pinched both nipples simultaneously and then felt her tighten round his shaft.

Donna gave out a slow moan, her pussy was throbbing, her whole body on edge and tingling with anticipation. She groaned as Jeremy's cock slid into her again. Every time he did that Donna could feel herself getting wetter and wetter as she slathered his cock with her juices. If this kept on she would surely cum again.

Again Jeremy pinched both her nipples, this time the effect was even greater as his actions produced a direct current from her nipples down to her pussy instructing it to squeeze the cock inside her.

Jeremy let out a sharp moan as Donna's throbbing pussy gripped him so tightly he had to stop still deep inside her.