The Confession Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh...sometimes, I guess," Lucas said softly. "Ya know, just as, like, a fantasy."

"So...you're saying that you fantasize about me...having sex with other men?" she asked.

Lucas's cheeks began burning. "I mean...if I did, would that, like...make you lose respect for me?" he asked.

"Of course not, sweetie," Madison said, putting her hand on his arm. "I mean, like you said, it sounds like maybe it's a pretty common fantasy, huh?"

"Uh...yeah," Lucas said. "I mean...there's a lot of porn out there like that."

"Yeah?" Madison asked. "So then...you've looked at a lot of it?"

Lucas realized he'd revealed more than he had intended. "Uh...well..."

"It's okay, baby," Madison said. "I'm not going to judge you. How long have you been looking at that kind of thing?"

"Um...I mean...a few months, I guess," Lucas admitted.

"Oh, wow," Madison said. "So...I guess...when I actually did cheat on you...it was like a dream come true for you?" She giggled a little, getting a weird kick out of teasing him.

Lucas was embarrassed, but still broke out into a slight smile. "I mean...I wouldn't put it quite like that," he said.

"No?" Madison asked, then slid her hand under the table, up Lucas's thigh, until she felt his erection through his pajama pants. She giggled again. "Hm...weird how this little guy always seems to be popping up when we talk about this."

Lucas sighed shakily. "I...I don't know what's the matter with me," he said.

Madison smiled. "I really don't mind, baby," she said. "I mean...maybe we should, ya know, turn more of your fantasies into a reality?"

Lucas's mouth went dry. "Are you...serious?" he asked.

"Well...yeah," Madison said, giving his hard-on a squeeze. "I mean, it could be kinda fun, don't you think?"

Lucas's eyelids fluttered. "Uh...yeah, I guess," he said. "But...you'd actually want to...like...?"

"Fuck other men?" Madison asked. "Hmmm...ya know, I think I would." She rubbed her thumb against the head of Lucas's dick, and a small wet spot formed through his pajama pants. She smiled at him.

"Jesus," Lucas said. "Um...like who?"

"Hmmm..." Madison said, still thumbing the head of his dick. "I guess that's for me to know and you to find out, isn't it?"

"Oh, you fucking slut," Lucas said, but he was smiling.

"Mmhmm," Madison said. "I'm a bad girl, huh?"

"Yeah...you are," Lucas said.

"Maybe you need to punish me," Madison said.

Lucas grinned, then grabbed Madison by the wrist and pulled her away from the kitchen table, down the hall, and into their bedroom. He pushed her down onto the bed, quickly pulled down his pajama pants and underwear, then pulled down Madison's shorts and swiftly thrust his raging erection inside her.

"Ohh!" Madison cried out.

"Shut up, you little cheating slut," Lucas growled, pinning Madison's wrists above her head as he began fucking her.

"Oh god yes!" Madison moaned. "Fuck my cheating pussy!"

"Yeah? Is this how you want it?" Lucas said, pounding her hard and fast. Then he thought back to what she had told him last night. He slid his hand down until he was lightly choking her. "Is this how that asshole fucked you?"

"Ohhh...yessss," Madison whispered.

"Yeah? You fucking loved having his big dick inside you, didn't you?" Lucas demanded.

"Oh fuck yes, I fucking loved it, he fucked me soooo good, baby!" Madison moaned.

"You're gonna keep fucking other guys behind my back, aren't you, you little slut?" he asked.

"Oh my god, yes, I'm gonna be such a naughty little whore for youuuu!" Madison cried.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...oh fuuuuuck," Lucas groaned as he blew his load inside her.

He rolled off of her and they both lay there, catching their breath. "Um...wow," Madison said.

"Yeah," Lucas agreed.

She looked over at him. "So, like...are we...serious about this?" she asked.

Lucas smiled. "I mean...I am if you are," he said.

Madison bit her lower lip and smiled.