The Confession Ch. 01

Story Info
Lucas's wife confesses an infidelity.
7.6k words
4.63
22.6k
86

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucas96
Lucas96
1,845 Followers

Author's Note: this story involves cuckolding.

Lucas and Madison were in their mid-30s and had been married for five years. They met in college and had enjoyed a fun, passionate, and loving relationship for over ten years. But things were starting to change. They still loved each other, but after all this time, both of them knew that things were getting a little stale.

It was most obvious in the bedroom. Each of them could see that the other had grown bored and unsatisfied with their sex life. It wasn't that they had let themselves go or anything. Lucas still went on morning runs and ate healthy, such that he had maintained a slim, reasonably fit, lightly toned body, and his 7-inch penis was nothing to complain about. And Madison had stayed in amazing shape, preserving the same tight body she'd had in her twenties with daily trips to the gym.

Still, sex between the two of them had fallen into a predictable routine. Lucas could tell that Madison was faking her orgasms almost all the time by this point, something she had never done when they were first starting out. And both of them were clearly less interested in initiating sex to begin with. At the beginning of their relationship, they were having sex every day. Now it was down to once a month at most.

Of course, this meant that Lucas spent much more time masturbating. When his sex life began slowing down, he had continued to watch all the regular types of porn that he'd been watching since he was a teenager, which meant nothing particularly wild. He'd never thought of himself as a kinky kind of guy, and he'd always gotten off just fine watching a normal video of a hot girl getting fucked by a guy with a big dick. At his most experimental, he might venture into watching a gang bang video, or a guy with two girls at the same time, but nothing any wilder than that.

But as he and Madison had sex less and less often, and he masturbated more and more often, even the porn he watched started to get a little boring. He started perusing different porn sites more thoroughly, exploring the different fetishes and kinks that people were into. Most of the time, nothing sparked his interest and he quickly made his way back to a reliable video of some hot girl getting fucked.

But one evening, he stumbled upon something he found pretty strange at first, but which ended up getting him off really hard. He was poking around on porn sites, clicking different links just to see where it might take him, trying to find something interesting. Then, as he was scrolling through a page of thumbnail images of different women getting fucked, he noticed the caption, "Hubby watches hot wife fuck for cash." He'd never seen something like that before, so he clicked on it.

Lucas watched as the cameraman and his stud friend approached a married couple on the street and offered them money if the husband agreed to watch while the stud fucked his wife. It was obviously fake, and Lucas laughed and rolled his eyes as he watched. But for some reason, he was also getting hard. His erection only grew as he watched them take this supposedly married couple to a room, and the stud slowly stripped the wife down while the husband just sat there, watching helplessly, shaking his head in exasperation. What made things worse was that the wife was clearly into it, eager to get fucked by the stud. And the cameraman would make all these obnoxious, teasing comments to the husband. Like, as the stud pulled his 9-inch porn-star dick out, the cameraman said to the husband, "Hey, dude, it's okay, just think about the money, don't think about how my buddy's dick is gonna ruin your wife's pussy." The husband just scowled at the camera.

Lucas laughed a little to himself. "What a loser," he said under his breath, shaking his head in pity for the guy. But at the same time, his hand was slipping into his briefs, almost without realizing it.

He began stroking himself as he watched the wife suck the stud's dick. He couldn't help but notice that the actress playing the wife in the video shared a vague resemblance to Madison. He began contemplating the possibility of his own wife sucking some stud's dick like that, and suddenly an image popped into his mind of Madison with some random guy she met at the gym, the two of them stripping each other down, their bodies entwined, fucking passionately. He felt his face and body getting warm all over. The thought made him intensely jealous, even angry, but as he gripped his erection more tightly, he realized that it was harder than it had been in quite some time.

He stroked faster as he watched. The husband in the video just sat there, his arms crossed in front of him, pouting as his wife rode another man's dick. The cameraman put the camera right up in his face and said, "It kinda looks like she's enjoying it, huh?" The husband just scowled back and said, "Whatever, dude, can we just get this over with?"

"Oh, fuck," Lucas whispered to himself, having no idea why he was getting so turned on. The wife's moans grew louder, and she looked over at her husband and said, "I'm sorry, baby, but I'm gonna cum!" This pushed Lucas over the edge. He couldn't hold back any more and blew a massive load into his hand.

After he came down from his orgasm, he quickly exited out of the video, troubled by his response to it. Why had he been so turned on watching a wife cheat on her husband right in front of him? It was sick and deeply weird. He felt ashamed and a little disgusted at himself, but he tried to brush it off and forget about it.

That effort lasted less than 24 hours. The very next day, he was poking around the internet looking at porn, and again his mind began drifting. No matter how hard he tried to push them away, mental images kept surfacing of his wife with other men. He started searching porn sites for women who looked like Madison: blond, short, slim, fit, small but perky breasts. It didn't take long before he found one who looked pretty similar, getting fucked hard by a big, muscular guy with a huge, porn-star dick. He started stroking himself, imagining that it was Madison in the video, and to his surprise, he found himself blowing his load after only a couple minutes.

The day after that, he was in the shower, picturing his wife with specific men that they knew, like Madison's womanizing coworker whom she had complained was always hitting on her, or Lucas's arrogant and demanding boss, or the 18-year-old neighbor boy who mowed their lawn while shirtless. There Madison was, in Lucas's imagination, sucking their big dicks, kissing their muscular bodies, her tits bouncing as she rode their thick cocks. Before he knew it, he was spraying a massive load all over the shower wall. Only two days after he'd seen his first cuckold porn, he was already getting off just at the thought of his wife cheating on him, without even looking at any porn.

Again, after his orgasm, Lucas grappled with the fact that he was having these strange fantasies. What was wrong with him? He had to think back to the beginning of his relationship with Madison to remember orgasms as intense as the ones he had had the past three days. But why were they happening while picturing his wife fucking other men? It was humiliating and perverse.

Still, he couldn't stop himself. All that week, he jerked off to these fantasies. Muscle-bound jocks and smooth, toned young men. Guys of different races. Multiple guys at once. All different positions. Treating his wife like a cheap slut. And the entire time, Madison loving it, begging to get fucked harder, cumming over and over again on their big dicks.

Of course, it wasn't long before Lucas had gone deep into cuckolding porn. A week ago, he had never even heard of such a thing, but after searching things like "cheating wife," he quickly discovered there was a whole genre of porn dedicated to the kinds of fantasies Lucas was having. Some of them were way too weird for him to get off to, like the ones where the wife kept her husband's penis locked in a cage and mercilessly berated him while she fucked other guys. Lucas breathed a sigh of relief when he saw videos like that and immediately got soft: at least he wasn't completely pathetic.

But other videos, with husbands or boyfriends simply watching their wives or girlfriends getting fucked, sometimes jerking off to it...Lucas quickly became addicted. He sought out more and more of them, then discovered erotic stories about guys getting cucked, and he couldn't get enough. He still felt ashamed and disgusted at himself after every orgasm, but he knew the next day he'd be back at it.

These fantasies started taking a toll on Lucas and Madison's already declining sex life. They had sex even less often than before, and when they did do it, Lucas would close his eyes and picture another man in his place. He rarely lasted more than five minutes. Lucas could tell Madison was always left completely unsatisfied afterward. This made him feel inadequate about his performance, which only made him fantasize more about a superior man fucking her like he no longer could, and he descended further and further down this spiral. He began retreating inward, feeling insecure around his own wife and submissive around any men he encountered who carried themselves with confidence.

***

Madison, for her part, noticed that Lucas had begun finishing really quickly when they had sex, but if she was honest with herself, she wasn't particularly disappointed by it. By this point, she knew sex with Lucas wasn't going to get her off anyway, so it was kind of a relief that it wasn't going to last long. It was sad but true.

Of course, she had also been resorting to more and more frequent masturbation as their sex life declined. Without Lucas knowing about it, she had gone out and bought a couple dildos and vibrators, keeping them hidden away in her nightstand. She missed the days when sex with Lucas had been intense and passionate and frequent and satisfying, but she figured this was just what happened after several years of marriage.

Still, playing with her sex toys only did so much for her, and Madison soon began having fantasies of her own. At first, they were the kind of fantasies she assumed lots of women had, things she didn't feel too guilty about, like imagining sex with some handsome famous actor, or silly fantasies about sex with a firefighter or a cowboy or something like that.

But then her fantasies started getting more specific and more realistic. She would make eye contact with an attractive guy at the gym, then go home and touch herself imagining the guy holding her legs open as he fucked her. On one occasion, she attended a holiday party for Lucas's job and spent the evening staring at Lucas's boss, Roger, out of the corner of her eye. Roger was the kind of ruggedly handsome, masculine guy who had always been Madison's type, and the entire time she was mingling and making polite chit chat with Lucas's coworkers, she was secretly picturing Roger dragging her into a closet, bending her over, and mounting her roughly from behind. When she got home, she discovered a big wet spot on her panties and had to sneak away to touch herself, thinking about Roger the whole time. She even started fantasizing about the 18-year-old boy who mowed their lawn in the summer as she slid her dildo in and out of her pussy, moaning his name as she imagined his smooth, toned body on top of her, eagerly humping away at her with the energy and stamina of a teenager.

She spent months enjoying these kinds of fantasies, even though they made her feel kind of guilty. Imagining herself with men she actually knew felt a little wrong, but she told herself that as long as she didn't actually do anything, it was okay.

But as time went by, it became more and more difficult for her to resist her urges. And so it was only a matter of time before she gave in to her desires.

***

To Madison's surprise, it was her co-worker Chris who became the lucky beneficiary of her weakness. She had always found Chris obnoxious because of the way he would blatantly ogle her and make crude sexual comments about her and other women in the office. Sure, he had started creeping into her fantasies from time to time. She had begun noticing his biceps and the way his button-up shirts stretched against his muscular chest, and at home she would imagine herself unbuttoning his shirt, then unzipping his pants and discovering a big, thick cock for her to suck on. But his arrogant swagger had always been a turn-off for Madison, so she never would have expected that he would be the one she would cheat on her husband with.

Something had changed these last few weeks, though. Chris's arrogance was becoming more alluring to her, perhaps because of the way Lucas seemed to be losing so much of his confidence, acting insecure and almost shy around her. Chris's dominant, macho attitude might get a little annoying, but at least he made it clear what he wanted and tried to go after it. She liked a little of that quality in her man, and it seemed to be draining from Lucas's personality by the day.

So when Chris approached her in the office and made some snide comment about her body, she no longer rolled her eyes at it the way she used to. Sometimes she even giggled encouragingly, taking note of the muscular physique he had obviously taken great care to cultivate. She would eye him up and down, growing more and more curious about what he looked like with his shirt off. It wasn't a huge leap from there to wondering how big his dick was, and soon he was becoming one of the most frequent subjects of her fantasies.

So finally, one day when Chris was chatting her up, leaning over her desk to not-so-discreetly peek down her blouse, Madison began openly flirting with him. She giggled at his dumb jokes and slapped his arm playfully when he commented on her body. And then, as if it had a mind of its own, her hand casually undid a button on her blouse and leaned forward, giving Chris a great view of her cleavage. She smiled up at him with big eyes and bit her lower lip seductively, tracing a finger down her chest. He grinned down at her, almost certainly having received this kind of response from plenty of women before her, and that was all it took. Within a few minutes, before she could even fully absorb what was happening, the blinds were pulled, the door was locked, and she was bent over her desk, her skirt hiked up and his dick inside her.

The sex was not disappointing. His body was as great as she had imagined it to be, and his dick was about an inch bigger than Lucas's. He was rough with her in a way Lucas had never been: spanking her, choking her, pulling her hair. He whispered in her ear that he had known it was only a matter of time before a slut like her gave in to him, which made her roll her eyes a little, knowing that this would never be happening if she and Lucas had found a way to maintain their passion for each other. But still, she liked his victorious attitude over her, liked the way he was dominating her, liked being called a slut and getting slapped on the ass.

Of course, in the back of her mind, she felt guilty the entire time. But even her guilt, the knowledge that what she was doing was wrong, made the sex more thrilling and filled her with lust. So it wasn't entirely surprising when the first orgasm she had with another man in years came when Chris pinned her down on her back, looked her in the eyes as he thrust in and out of her, and said, "I bet your husband doesn't fuck you like this, does he?"

She gasped at the question, but her conscience was quickly drowned out by her excitement. Just for the moment, she savored how wrong this was, how naughty she was being. She openly laughed and said, "Oh my god, not even close! Your dick feels so much better than his!" She began moaning so loud that Chris had to slap a hand over her mouth to keep her quiet. Her body strained against his, then began trembling as her orgasm rippled through her body. Chris grinned triumphantly, pulled out of her, then blew his load on her flat stomach and perky tits.

"Thanks, slut, let's do this again sometime," Chris said, quickly putting his clothes back on.

Shame and guilt were already washing over her as she began wiping herself off with tissues. "I don't know about that," she said quickly. "This...this was a mistake."

He just smirked and shrugged indifferently. As soon as they both had their clothes back on, he swaggered out of her office as she sat at her desk in a daze. After the thrill of making one of her fantasies come true, reality was settling back in. She wondered if Chris was going to tell their co-workers that he had fucked her, if the entire office would soon know what a cheating slut she was. And she thought of Lucas, how hurt he would be if he knew what she had just done. She put her head in her hands and cried.

***

By that evening, Madison's guilt was overwhelming her. She was tearing herself up inside as she ate dinner with Lucas and watched TV with him. She felt horrible about how oblivious he was to her betrayal of him. Every time he smiled at her, she felt like bursting into tears. How could she have jeopardized her entire marriage to the man she loved just for a cheap thrill with her obnoxious co-worker?

That night, they were lying in bed together, reading. As usual, Lucas was just in his briefs, while Madison was wearing a white tank top and a pair of pajama shorts. The sheets were down at their feet, since it was a warm night.

Madison had read the same sentence in her book about five times before she suddenly slammed the book closed and turned to Lucas. Her guilt was eating away at her so much that she knew she had to tell Lucas the truth, as difficult as it might be. "Sweetie...I have to tell you something," she said.

Lucas was a little caught off guard by the disruption, but he calmly closed his book and set it on his nightstand, turning to face her. He wasn't particularly concerned until he saw the look in her eyes. She was almost in tears, and he realized that whatever she was about to say, it was pretty serious. "What is it?" he asked.

Madison let out a long, shaky sigh. "I...I did something I shouldn't have today," she said. "But I want you to know, it didn't mean anything, I swear."

The world seemed to freeze for a second as Lucas quickly understood that she could only be talking about one thing. His heart sank, but at the same time, his skin began to tingle with the realization that some version of the very thing he had been fantasizing about for months had actually happened. "Um...what do you mean?" he asked. "What happened?"

"I...I..." Madison said haltingly. She was terrified of how Lucas would react, but she knew she couldn't go on keeping it to herself. "Jesus, this is so hard to say," she continued. "I...I was...I was with somebody else today."

Lucas's mouth fell open. This was easily the most surreal moment of his life. He felt genuinely hurt and betrayed by what his wife was telling him. Fantasies were one thing, but this was real life, and it was deeply painful to hear that his wife had done such a thing. But he could already feel the blood flowing to his penis. As casually as he could, he pulled the sheets up over his waist, covering his crotch. "You mean...another guy?" Lucas asked.

Madison nodded. She was trying to read his reaction, to determine if he would respond with anger or sadness, but so far all she could see on his face was shock.

"Who?" Lucas asked. The erection in his briefs had become fully hard in just a few seconds, even as part of him wanted to burst out crying. He truly didn't know what to feel.

"I'll tell you," Madison said. "But honestly, it doesn't even matter. I have absolutely zero feelings for him. He just...he happened to catch me at a moment of weakness, I guess, and I just...made the wrong choice."

Lucas96
Lucas96
1,845 Followers