The Confession Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay..." Lucas said slowly, still waiting to hear who the other guy was.

"It was at work," Madison said. "You know Chris? You've met him once or twice at our holiday parties?"

Lucas definitely remembered Chris. He had appeared in Lucas's fantasies on more than a few occasions thanks to his athletic body, his arrogant demeanor, and the way Madison was always complaining about him hitting on her. The few times they'd met, he'd always been kind of a jerk to Lucas, shaking his hand way harder than he needed to, making subtle little comments about Madison's appearance, stuff like that. But for whatever weird reason, Chris's swagger and the fact that he was always hitting on Madison was part of what made it so hot to imagine her with him. "Isn't he the guy you complain about all the time?" Lucas asked. "The annoying one who hits on you and the other women in the office?"

Madison nodded again. "Yes," she said. "He's completely obnoxious, I don't even know why I did it. It was such a stupid mistake."

Lucas could feel his cheeks burning and his armpits sweating. The hurt and betrayal he felt were starting to be completely subsumed by the intensity of his arousal as he imagined his wife getting fucked by her confident, athletic co-worker. "I...I can't believe this," he said.

Madison put a hand on his arm. "I'm so sorry, baby," she said. "I really don't know what came over me."

"Well, I mean," Lucas said. "I know our sex life hasn't been, like, great lately. You've probably been feeling a little...starved. Like, sexually."

Madison sighed. The fact that he was being so understanding about this made her feel even worse. "That's no excuse," she said. "But...you don't, like, hate me?"

"Oh, honey," Lucas said. "Of course not. I mean, I'm pretty shocked, and hurt, but...I believe you when you say it didn't mean anything. I mean, I've met him. I know you're not going to fall in love with a guy like that." He paused, looking down. "And...well, I also get that I haven't exactly been, ya know, giving you what you need or deserve."

"Oh, sweetie," Madison said. "I can't believe how understanding you're being. I love you so much."

"I love you too," Lucas said. "But, um...can you tell me, like, how it happened?"

She sighed. "I mean, it really doesn't even matter," she said. "Those are just...details. You don't need to hear that stuff."

Lucas desperately wanted to hear the details, and his mind was racing as he tried to figure out how to pry them out of her. "Well...I know it might be hard for me to hear," he said. "But...I kind of think it'll drive me crazy if I don't know exactly what happened. Like, my imagination will run away with itself and I won't be able to handle it."

She looked at him sympathetically. "I guess that's understandable," she said. She briefly thought about lying to him and saying the sex hadn't even been that good, but she knew she was a terrible liar, and even if she weren't, she owed him the truth. She would just end up feeling guilty if she wasn't honest with him. So she tried to think of how to tell him what really happened in the gentlest, least upsetting way possible. "Well, um, I mean, you already know how he hits on me all the time," she began.

"Yeah..."

"So, he came into my office to talk about something, and he was doing his usual thing, leaning over my desk and looking down my blouse and saying he was enjoying the view or whatever," Madison said, rolling her eyes at Chris's lame flirtation. "And normally I'd just brush him off, but...I dunno. Today I was just feeling..."

"...horny?" Lucas prompted.

Madison had to smile in embarrassment a little. "Well, yeah, I guess," she said.

"It's okay," Lucas said, smiling gently at her. "So...go on..."

"Well, so, for some reason, I started flirting back with him," Madison said. "Ya know, just like, laughing at his dumb comments and stuff. And then...um..." She paused. "You really want to hear all this?"

"Yes, honey," Lucas said, hoping she couldn't hear the desperation in his voice. "I...I think it will help." Meanwhile, he could feel a wet spot forming on his briefs from all the precum he was leaking.

"Okay," she said with a sigh. "So...at one point, I reached up and undid a button on my blouse, and I leaned forward so that Chris could get, ya know...a good look."

"Mmhmm," Lucas murmured, nodding.

"And, um, it didn't take him long to get the message," she said. "So he went and locked my office door and closed the blinds. And, uh...I guess I got up from behind my desk and we stood there for a second, looking at each other. And then he, like..." She stopped and sighed. "I don't know. I don't know how much you want me to say."

"Every detail," Lucas said quickly, a little too urgently. He took a deep breath, trying to calm down. "I'm sorry, I just...I know it might be hard, but...I think I need to hear exactly what happened. Please be honest, and please don't leave anything out."

Madison eyed him closely. She supposed she understood his desire to know what happened, but she also felt like there was something strange about how he was reacting. She was in no position to refuse, though, and she wanted to honor his wishes and make sure they were both able to move on from this as quickly as possible. So she continued. "Okay...so, um, we were standing there, and he kind of, like, grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to him. And we...started making out."

Lucas swallowed heavily, feeling his cheeks burning. "Yeah..."

"Are you sure you're okay?" Madison asked, noticing the way Lucas was turning bright red.

"Yes, I'm fine," Lucas said. "Please, just...keep going."

She nodded, then reluctantly continued. "So we were kissing and stuff, and he was, ya know..." She glanced down and raised her hands over her breasts awkwardly.

"No, I don't know," Lucas said, trying to sound a little angry so that Madison would get over her reluctance and really tell the story. "Tell me, Madison."

"Okay, I'm sorry," Madison said. She felt a pang of guilt over the fact that she was drawing this out and making Lucas upset. "He was feeling me up. Like, squeezing my breasts. And then I, like, unbuttoned his shirt...and took it off. And he took his undershirt off."

"Mmhm," Lucas said. "And, uh...what did you think when you saw his body?"

"What?" Madison asked, a little surprised at the question.

"It's okay, just be honest," Lucas prodded.

"Um...well..." Madison hesitated, wanting to be honest but not wanting to hurt Lucas's feelings. "I dunno, baby. I mean, it definitely showed that he goes to the gym a lot."

Lucas let out a trembling sigh. She was attempting to be tactful, but it was obvious that she had loved his body. He pictured Madison excitedly running her hands over Chris's muscular chest. "Okay," he said, taking another deep breath and making sure the sheets were still covering his throbbing, leaking erection. "What happened then?"

"Well...he, um, he spun me around, and, like...bent me over onto my desk," Madison continued. "And then he, uh, hiked my skirt up and squeezed my, uh, my butt."

"Fucking asshole," Lucas said under his breath.

"I'm so sorry," Madison said. "Should I stop?"

"No, keep going," Lucas said quickly, almost sternly. "What happened after he squeezed my wife's ass?"

Madison sighed. Lucas was still bright red and he had this intense look on his face. He looked both angry and embarrassed, but there was something else in his eyes too. She really wasn't sure this was helping the way he said it would, but she didn't know what else to do, so she kept going. "Um, well...he, uh...took my panties off..."

"Jesus," Lucas said, almost whispering. "Just getting straight to it, huh?"

"I guess," Madison said. "He doesn't exactly seem like the foreplay type."

"No, he doesn't," Lucas said, then stared her straight in the eyes. "And were you...wet?"

Madison's eyebrows raised, startled by the question, then she looked down at her hands in shame. She didn't want to tell him, but she knew she couldn't lie to him. "Um...yes, I was," she admitted.

Lucas's hard-on twitched in his briefs. He couldn't believe how turned on he was hearing about this. He imagined Chris grinning down at Madison's dripping pussy, knowing that she was going to let him do whatever he wanted. "Then what?" Lucas asked insistently.

Madison bit her lower lip nervously. "Well...ya know...he unzipped his pants...and he started..."

"Fucking you?" Lucas asked.

Madison nodded.

"Just like that?" Lucas asked. "He didn't, like, eat you out, or finger you or anything?"

"No," Madison said, shaking her head.

"Goddamn," Lucas said. "Just stuck it straight in my wife's pussy, such a fucking asshole."

Madison bit her lower lip nervously. "Honey, I don't know if we should...I mean, maybe I should stop..."

"No," Lucas said firmly. "I, uh...I need to hear this." He hesitated. Only one question was on his mind at this point, and he wasn't sure if he should ask it. But he had to know. "Was...was his dick...bigger than mine?"

"Oh, honey," Madison said. "Don't worry about that, it's not important."

"You don't get to decide what's important," he said angrily. His anger was real, simmering away underneath his arousal. "Just tell me. Was he bigger?"

She sighed, knowing he wasn't going to let this go until she told him. "...yes, he was," she said.

Lucas let out a rough, trembling sigh. "Okay. Thank you for being honest," he said. "Keep going."

She paused, then shook her head in exasperation and continued. "Well...he was fucking me...and then he started, um...spanking me."

"Oh shit, really?" Lucas asked, caught off guard, his breathing getting faster.

"Are you sure you're okay, sweetie?" Madison asked. Not only was he bright red, he was starting to sweat a little.

"Yes, I'm fine," Lucas said, trying to calm himself down. "It's just...of course a jerk like that would want to...spank my wife's ass."

With every one of Lucas's interjections, Madison was detecting something strange in his tone of voice. There was jealousy and resentment, yes, but that wasn't all there was to it. "Do you want me to keep going?" she asked.

"Yes," Lucas said quickly, insistently.

Madison sighed. "Okay," she said. She had to stop and think back to that afternoon to remember what had happened next. The whole thing had been such a frenzy of rough, fast sex that it was all kind of a haze. But as she pictured it more carefully in her mind, it came back to her, and she started relating it to Lucas as quickly as she could, wanting to get it over with. "Well, he was fucking me, and spanking me, and, um...he called me a naughty little slut. And then he flipped me over, and he ripped my shirt and bra off," she said. "And then he, um...he started sucking on my breasts and he said...he said he knew it was only a matter of time before he'd be fucking my married pussy."

"Oh...wow," Lucas said softly, his mouth half open.

"Um...yeah," she said. Now it was Madison who found herself getting aroused. As she thought back on her infidelity, relating every detail of what happened, she began reliving it in her mind. It was like Chris's muscular body was on top of her again, like she was feeling his hands and tongue on her body again, feeling his big dick thrusting inside her again.

She felt her nipples getting stiff against the fabric of her tank top. She glanced down and realized they were starting to become visible. Quickly, not wanting Lucas to see that she was getting turned on, she pulled the sheets up over her chest. As she did, she pulled away the sheets that were covering Lucas's crotch.

Suddenly, her husband's throbbing erection, straining against his briefs, was on full display.

Madison's mouth fell open in shock. Not only was Lucas rock hard, but a wet spot had formed at the tip of his cock. She stared down at it, eyes wide.

Lucas froze in shock for a couple of seconds, then quickly covered his crotch with both hands. But it was too late. Madison had obviously seen it.

"Oh my god," Madison said softly, slowly processing what she had just seen. "Are you...are you getting turned on hearing about this?"

"N-n-no, of course not!" Lucas stammered, completely unconvincingly, his hands still pointlessly covering his crotch.

Still holding the sheet to her chest with one hand, she reached over with her other hand and gently pulled Lucas's hands away. Each of them looked down. It was plain for both of them to see. He was fully hard, and the thin white fabric of his briefs was practically see-through at the tip of his dick because of the copious amounts of pre-cum that had leaked through it.

Lucas, his face turning bright red, looked at her helplessly. "I...I...I..." he stammered. He had no idea what to say or how to explain himself.

Madison was completely shocked, but as she began to realize what was going on, she could feel an unmistakable sexual charge in the room, an erotic spark that she hadn't felt with Lucas in years. She really couldn't believe he was reacting this way to hearing about her cheating on him, but as long as they were both so turned on, she wasn't about to let this opportunity pass them by.

Slowly, she moved down the sheet she was holding in front of her, then pushed her chest out, allowing Lucas to see her nipples poking through her tank top. She bit her lower lip sexily and allowed herself to smile a little. Lucas stared back at her, his mouth agape, paralyzed with fear and embarrassment. Madison lightly rubbed his upper thigh, close to his raging erection. "Do you...want me to keep telling you what happened?" she asked.

Lucas froze, terrified at being exposed in this way. But ultimately, he felt the same erotic charge that Madison did, and his lust was too much for him to control. He swallowed heavily, looked Madison in the eyes, and nodded.

As weird as the situation had suddenly become, Madison wasn't going to question anything too closely for the moment. So she continued. "He was...he was so rough with me, baby," she said, still rubbing Lucas's thigh.

Lucas licked his lips. "He was?" he asked, his voice trembling a little, almost whispering.

"Mmhmm," Madison answered, a hint of a moan in her voice. "I was lying there on my desk, spreading my legs for him...and he was fucking me so hard. And you know what he did next?"

"What?" Lucas asked, his mouth hanging open.

"Well...he squeezed my tits and sucked on them some more. But then...he reached his hand up and wrapped it around my throat," Madison said.

"Jesus Christ," Lucas said softly. "He was choking you?"

Madison moved her hand up higher until it was rubbing Lucas's hard-on. "Yes, he was, baby," she said. "He was choking your defenseless little wife. What do you think about that?"

"I...I dunno," Lucas mumbled.

"Hmm," Madison said. "You're not upset that another man was treating me like that?"

"Uh, I...uh...of course I am," Lucas said.

Madison smiled. "Really? Because it kinda seems like you like hearing about it." She rubbed her thumb against the wet spot on Lucas's briefs.

"Oh god, what the fuck are you doing to me?" Lucas asked softly, his eyelids fluttering.

She giggled. "I'm just telling you what happened, sweetie," she said, starting to savor how helpless Lucas was to fight his arousal. "You're the one getting all stiff hearing about it. I mean, I don't think I've felt you get this hard in years. And just look at all this precum."

"Oh fuck," he groaned. "I'm sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me."

"Aww...it's okay, baby," Madison said comfortingly. "Actually...I kinda like it."

Lucas looked at her skeptically. "Really?"

Madison looked back at him, nodding. "Do you want me to keep going?"

Lucas sighed, then nodded desperately.

"Let's go ahead and take this out while I tell you the rest," Madison said. "It looks like it really needs some attention, huh?" She pulled Lucas's throbbing 7-inch erection out of his briefs, stroking it up and down, stunned at how slippery with precum it had become.

Lucas moaned and reached between Madison's legs, sliding his hand inside her shorts, feeling her pussy. "Jesus," he said. "You're so wet."

"Hmm...I guess that's what happens when I think about how hard Chris fucked me today," Madison said.

"Holy shit," Lucas said, his eyes widening at how much Madison was getting into this. "I can't believe I married such a little fucking slut."

Madison smiled. "I was such a little slut today, baby," she said, stroking Lucas more quickly as she began grinding her pussy against Lucas's hand. "You should've seen me. He had to slap his hand over my mouth, I was moaning so loud."

"Oh fuck," Lucas moaned. "Did that fucking asshole make you cum?"

"Oh my god, yes, of course he did, baby," Madison said as Lucas slid two fingers inside her. "I came so fucking hard on his big fucking cock."

"Oh shit," Lucas said. "I'm getting close."

"Wait," Madison said, slowing the pace of her stroking for a second. "You wanna hear what he said to me before he made me cum?"

Lucas nodded. "Yes, baby, please tell me."

"He asked if my loser husband ever fucked me as good as him," Madison said.

"Oh fuck," Lucas groaned. "What did you say?"

"I laughed and said you never even came close," Madison answered. "I told him his big fucking cock felt so much better inside me than yours ever did."

"Holy shit," Lucas said. "You fucking slut."

"Mmmmm, I know," Madison moaned. "I was such a bad girl, wasn't I? I came so fucking hard after I told him that, and then he pulled out and blew his big, sticky load all over my tits."

"Oh my god, oh my god, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna fucking cummmmm!" Lucas groaned.

"Yesss, yesssss, yesssssss!" Madison cried out.

They both came, Lucas shooting a massive load all over himself, Madison's body shuddering against Lucas's fingers inside her pussy.

Afterward, they both stared at each other, neither of them knowing what to say.

"Um...that was..." Madison said.

"...totally fucked up?" Lucas said, finishing her sentence with a sheepish, embarrassed grin.

"Definitely," Madison said, smiling. "But...also kinda fun?"

"Um...yeah," Lucas admitted. "Uh...let's talk about it in the morning, okay?"

"Yeah, okay," Madison agreed, and they went to bed, their heads spinning.

***

The next morning, they sat down together at their kitchen table in awkward silence. Finally, Lucas asked, "So, do you think I'm, like, totally weird for reacting the way I did?"

Madison looked at him comfortingly. "No, baby," she said. "I mean, I was definitely...surprised. I thought you'd be more angry or sad or something."

"Yeah," Lucas said. "I mean, I definitely was angry and sad, but then...when I started picturing in my head what you did...I started getting..."

"Yeah," Madison said, not needing him to finish his sentence.

Lucas sighed. "Uh...I think it's maybe, um...a pretty common reaction, actually," he said.

"Oh really?" Madison asked. "What makes you say that?"

"Well...uh...I guess I've seen some, like, porn online and stuff," Lucas said awkwardly. "Where, like, husbands get off on their wives...ya know..."

"Cheating on them?" Madison asked, surprised.

"Uh, yeah," Lucas said. "Ya know, it's just, like, something I've stumbled on."

"Mmhm," Madison said, sensing that Lucas wasn't being completely forthright. "And do you, um...like that kind of porn?"

Lucas swallowed uncomfortably. "I mean...maybe a little," he admitted shyly.

Madison smiled. She definitely found all of this to be pretty weird, but she couldn't help but recognize the obvious opportunity presenting itself for her to spice up her boring sex life without jeopardizing her marriage. "So..." she said tentatively. "When you watch that kind of thing...you're thinking about...me? Ya know, cheating on you?"