The Awakening of a Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your slut!" she gasped as his fingers swirled inside cunt.

"Do you want to be my slut Jean? Is that what you want?"

"Yes! Oh yes!" she moaned with a longing in her voice.

Hank pulled his fingers from her cunt and put them in his mouth. "Mmmmm! I knew you'd have a sweet pussy. I'm going to love eating this on a regular basis. But I want my pussy kept shaved smooth! Understand?" he said looking up at Jean as he slipped his fingers back inside her cunt.

"I understand!"

"Good! Now let's see how well you suck cock!" Hank stood and unbuckled his pants, then slid them down his legs along with his shorts. Jean's eyes were glued to his hardening manhood. Hank stepped out of his pants and shorts, pushing them aside with his foot. He grabbed Jean by her hair and pulled her to himself. They shared a passionate kiss as he slipped his hand between them and played with her tits. "Someday soon I'm going to fuck these sweet juggs of yours. But right now I want to feel your mouth wrapped around my cock. Now get on your knees!"

Jean dropped to her knees like the obedient slut she was quickly becoming. She reached for his cock knowing exactly what was expected of her. She cupped his sack with her left hand as she stroked the length of his shaft with her right. Hank moaned his approval as her delicate touch brought him to full erection. She then sucked the head of his shaft into her mouth, bathing it with her tongue. Jean knew how to suck cock. It had been many years since she'd done it willingly and gladly for a lover. But it was just like riding a bike. You never really forget. You just need a little practice to get back into it. Her mouth slid slowly down the length of his shaft till the head entered her throat, causing her to gag.

Hank held her head tightly, not allowing her to back off for several seconds. As Jean gagged for air she remembered how it excited her when she was younger when her lovers would dominate her for their pleasure. She wondered if Hank knew what he was awakening in her.

Jean's mouth slid up and down as Hank fucked her face like she was a cheap whore. Her tongue could feel every ridge and vein that ran the length of his shaft. Her own climax was building as she listened to Hank's grunts and groans. Then she remembered this was why she enjoyed going down on a man so much. The thrill of knowing she was giving him so much pleasure, and that by doing so she wielded a degree of domination over him. Yeah, she was a slut. And she loved it.

Hank pulled her off his cock as he felt his balls about ready to explode. He lifted her up by the hair. "On your back!" he commanded her. Jean climbed up on the bed and lay on her back. Hank pulled her ass to the edge of the bed and lifted her legs as he knelt between them. "Now let's see how long you can take it!" He dropped his head between her legs and devoured her cunt with a passion. He licked the length of her slit, then sucked in the lips of her pussy, nibbling on them as he played with them using his tongue. Jean squealed as her body convulsed. It had been years since a man had gone down on her. She'd forgotten how good it felt, and what it did to her. Hank teased her for several minutes working all around her love button, but never taking it directly. He then wrapped his arms around her thighs and held her tight as he sucked in her clit.

Jean's body tensed as she involuntarily lifted her hips up off the bed trying to get more of her cunt into the mouth that was sending shockwaves through her body. Hank was driving her insane as his mouth and tongue assaulted her engorged clit. "Oooooohhhhhhh" she moaned, reaching down with both hands to grab his head and hold him in place. "Don't stop! Don't stop!" she panted as her body was driven closer to her first orgasm. After several minutes of Hank licking and sucking on her clit, Jean's body exploded. Wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure washed over Jean. What had started out as moans and groans was now one long continuous scream. Jean's body shook and convulsed.

Hank held her tight, with his mouth locked on her cunt. He'd always thought one of the most erotic sounds on earth were the ones made by a woman in the throws of an orgasm. He held on tight and ate her through her orgasm till her body collapsed on the bed, spent and satisfied.

Jean ran her fingers through Hank's hair as she descended from her sexual high. She couldn't remember if she'd ever been made to feel like this. No one had ever driven her body like this. She looked down her body as Hank looked up at her, his mouth still loving her cunt. Hank continued to lap up her juices for several minutes after her orgasm subsided.

Finally, Hank stood, smiling down at her, his face covered in her cunt juices. "Now it's my turn! Turn around! On all fours!" Jean did as she was told, kneeling on all fours on the bed, Hank standing at its edge. Hank grabbed a handful of her hair as her head hovered over his stiff cock. He then reached under her and grabbed one of her hanging tits. "Now milk that cock bitch!" Jean sucked in his cock with the same intensity he'd just shown her. She was determined to give him the same degree of pleasure he'd just given her. As Jean's head bobbed up and down, her mouth impaled on Hank's rock hard cock, the room was filled with the slurping sounds of her mouth working his meat. Hank pumped her head up and down on his shaft while he mauled her hanging udders. "How lucky can a guy get?" he panted as his orgasm approached. "A gorgeous bitch with fucking big cow tits, and she knows how to suck cock!"

Jean smiled to herself at the compliment. Most women would have found his description of her demeaning and offensive. Jean just drank it in like the woman she was, starved for the attention of a man who lusted after her. She raked her teeth over the length of his shaft sending a new wave of sensations coursing through Hank's body.

"OH shit babe!" Hank yelled. "EAT THAT COCK BITCH! TAKE IT!" Hank's cock erupted in Jean's mouth filling her with his man juice. It was Hank's turn for his body to shake and spasm as Jean milked his cock. Shot after shot of his cum hit the back of her throat. Jean moaned with delight as she swallowed every drop of his precious seed. She grabbed his hanging sack and massaged it gently as he emptied himself inside her mouth. Hank didn't want this blowjob to end. He'd had plenty of blowjobs over the years, but there was something special about what Jean was doing to him at the moment. He didn't know what it was. Maybe they'd made an emotional connection that just intensified their physical one. Whatever it was, he was going to ride this out for as long as he could.

Hank held her head tightly and continued to work her head up and down, even after his orgasm subsided. "Oh bitch! You are incredible!" Jean squealed with the compliment. She wanted to reply, but her mouth remained stuffed with his meat. "You keep working that cock. Cause in a few minutes it's going to explore my new pussy!" Jean renewed her efforts at working his manhood with her mouth, knowing she was about to be rewarded with it where she'd needed it for a very long time. Jean sucked and slurped until his cock began to harden again. Hank pulled her head off his cock and up till she was kneeling on the bed in front of him. They kissed as their hands played all over the other's body. Hank could taste the remnants of his seed on her lips and tongue. He knew he'd be feeding her his cock as often as he could. He had no idea how much of a cock hungry slut she was going to become.

Hank pulled away and stroked her face softly as he smiled at her. Jean felt like he was staring into her soul as their eyes stayed locked onto each other. He knew exactly what she needed. "You belong to me now! Do you understand?" Jean shook her head acknowledging his statement. "Do you really? I'm not just talking about some domination bullshit! I mean, YOU BELONG to me now - COMPLETELY, WITHOUT RESERVATIONS, TOTALLY! Understand?" He emphasized his words so that Jean would know exactly what he meant.

"I understand." she moaned softly. His words filled a void in her mind and soul that had been there for as long as she could remember. A man that she could give herself to completely and without reservation. A man that would protect her and make her feel safe. A man that understood her and her needs. A man that would take control of her and demand of her everything he wanted. She needed a man who knew how to take her like a man, and use her like the slut she'd known she was since she was in high school.

"Get on your back!" he commanded her. "Now I consummate this relationship!" Jean rolled onto her back with her legs hanging over the edge of the bed, straddling Hank's body. He lifted both her legs, then pushed her left one back to her body. "Here! Hold this one!" Jean grabbed her ankle and held it. Hank held her right leg up, laying her ankle on his shoulder. He looked down at his gorgeous lover and smiled with satisfaction. Her pussy was glistening. Her tits were heaving as she anticipated being fucked for the first time by her lover. Her face was a mask of longing and need. Hank grabbed his cock and began stroking the length of her slit and clit with its head.

Jean's body convulsed from the erotic sensations Hank's cock was sending through her body. Her face contorted into what looked like she was experiencing pain. The shockwaves of pleasure were so intense she couldn't speak. Her mouth just formed an O shape, but nothing came out. Her hips lifted up off the bed. She was slowly losing all control as Hank worked her body like it had never been worked before.

Jean's response was all the reward Hank needed or wanted. He intensified his efforts at rubbing her clit and pussy with his cock. For the next 20 minutes Hank stroked her, watching with satisfaction as her body responded with one orgasm after another. Jean's verbal responses alternated between moans, squeals, screams and finally crying whimpers as Hank drove her body like it had never been driven before. It seemed like 20 years of pent-up frustration was being unleashed in a matter of minutes. Jean finally begged with a whimpering voice, "Please! No more! I can't take anymore!"

Hank's eyes were smiling as he chuckled. "You don't say when it's enough! I do! Remember? You belong to me! I'll say when you've had enough!" Hank's staying power was much greater since he'd just emptied himself in her mouth. Now it was time to fill her cunt and ride her till he shot another load. He positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy and teased her with it. He'd shove the head in and then pull out.

Jean looked up at him with desperation in her eyes. "Please don't tease me like this! I need it! Please!" she begged. She'd been left frustrated and hanging too many times by her husband over the years. All those feelings flooded back now. She thought for a second Hank was going to be just another cock that got what he wanted and left her empty.

Hank threw his head back and laughed. "You still haven't got it yet bitch of mine! You're mine now! I'll do with you as I damn well please. If I want to tease you, I'll tease you! Now, do you want this cock of mine?"

"Yes! Oh yes!" Jean moaned.

"Then beg for it bitch! Beg for this cock you so desperately need!"

"OH PLEASE! I NEED YOUR COCK! FUCK ME! YOUR SLUT NEEDS YOUR COCK! PLEASE FUCK ME!"

Hank slammed his cock into Jean's gaping cunt. Her eyes shot open as her cunt was filled for the first time by the man who now possessed and owned her. Jean wailed with pleasure. "AAAAAEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!"

Hank began a steady pounding of her cunt. He was going to last a nice long time. He reached down with both hands to maul and play with her bouncing tits. He squeezed and pulled on her nipples, adding to her sexual pleasure. Hank couldn't tell if she had multiple orgasms, or it was one long orgasm that just kept going on and on. In either case, her body convulsed and shook as he steadily pounded her pussy for another 15 minutes. With every inward thrust he ground his pelvis against her swollen clit. Jean had given up on trying to maintain some semblance of control. This man now controlled every aspect of her bodies reaction. He was playing her like a puppet, and she was loving every minute of it. There was nothing she could do to stop him. And she wouldn't have if she could.

Jean opened her eyes and tried to focus on Hank. The smile on his face was all she needed to see. Hank reached between their bodies and began rubbing her clit with his thumb. This sent Jean over the edge one more time. Her pussy clamped on Hank's cock as it pounded away inside her. Hank grunted his approval and shot his second load inside her cunt. "UGH! UGH! UGH!" he grunted with each thrust of his exploding stick. Hank emptied himself in her as each rode the other through their climax.

Hank finally pulled out and collapsed on the bed next to her. Both lay panting for several minutes before Hank looked over at Jean. Tears were streaming down the sides of her face. "You ok?" he asked tenderly stroking her face.

Jean looked at him not sure how to respond. With a weak smile, "Yes! I've never been happier!" was all she could say.

Hank returned her smile, then leaned over and kissed her. "You better get dressed and get home! We have a dinner tonight, and I'm looking forward to seeing this new dress you bought."

Jean giggled like a school girl. "I think you'll like it!"

"I know I will! You'll be in it! Therefore, I'll like it." Hank paused. "And don't forget to shave my pussy. Oh, and another thing! No panties this evening!"

Jean's eyes widened again as Hank took one more step in his domination of her. Her reaction wasn't lost on Hank. He grabbed her chin to hold it as he spoke to her. "My slut! My pussy! My rules! Now get your ass moving before I fuck it!" he paused again, "Actually, we'll do that next!"

12