All Comments on 'The Awakening of a Slut Ch. 01'

by masterofnymphoslut

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
lgcelsielgcelsieabout 9 years ago

A good start. I'm looking forward to several sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Please write more

SolonarjrSolonarjrabout 9 years ago
A bit much

This is a bit too much domination for me. She is a woman and they are not to be treated like meat!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OMG !!!

This was soooooooo HOTT! I am soooooooo very wet!!! Please, please write more stories of them and how He controls her, and how she loves it. I know I do!!

xxx

catt...Tom's submissive slut in training, 'shared' wife, mother, and lover of Dom Black Men that Tom 'shares/gives me to.

RabeaUmbraRabeaUmbraabout 6 years ago
Very nice work!

Im loving it so far!

gardenguy314159gardenguy314159almost 5 years ago
Breast Fetish

Huge boobs and nipple play indicate this author has a breast fetish. Poor woman.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nothing nonconsensual about Hank & Jean. She's married to a loser and now gets the chance to experience a real man. She loves it.

Marklynda2Marklynda28 months ago

Normally I'm not into cheating wife stories except in cases like this one where the husband is totally self-centered and abusive. A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wonderful,please continue the story.Can't wait for more! We'll told story.

mitchawamitchawa4 months ago

A well-written story with a slightly off-center plot. The build-up to the sex scene in his condo was excellent and was the sex scene itself. Good internal and external dialogue which is a good portion of the story. Jeans' surrender was well set up and led logically to her surrender in his condo. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasterofnymphoslut@masterofnymphoslut
2795 Followers
Always looking to make new friends. Life is too short not to enjoy it with as many friends as you can have.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES