The Awakening of a Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Middle aged woman taken by her boss.
6.3k words
4.59
212.2k
225

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean rolled over and slapped the alarm clock as it chirped her awake. She then looked at her husband, Ed, who was still snoring next to her, and wondered how she'd let her life get to this point. Her hand slid under the covers and between her legs. Her fingers began stroking her throbbing clit as she fantasized about the man she wanted to feel taking her body and using it for his pleasure. Her body shuddered as she came silently, imagining a cock plowing into her pussy instead of her fingers. She looked over at the lump of humanity lying next to her and snorted in disgust, then rolled out of bed to get ready for the day. It was Friday. It was only going to be a half day at the office. Everyone was quitting at noon to get ready for the corporate dinner that evening at the Radisson. Jean smiled to herself as she contemplated what she was going to wear. She had purchased a new dress just for the occasion. Something she knew her boss would approve of.

She'd met Ed in college, and as far too many college romances go, he'd swept her off her feet portraying himself as something he really wasn't. After marrying, Jean put her career as a paralegal on hold when the kids began popping out. Almost from the beginning Jean knew she'd made a mistake marrying Ed. The longer she stayed with him the worse he got. He was an abusive controlling egotistical pig who thought the entire world revolved around him and his opinion. He'd never been physically abusive with Jean. His abuse was more emotional and manipulative. The only reason she stayed in the marriage was for her kids. But the longer she stayed, the less she thought of herself.

Jean became a stay at home mom till her two kids, Mike and Sally, were old enough to leave and went off to college. After they were out of the house Jean dusted off her business suits and began job searching. It was a bit scary for her at first. Jean's self-confidence had been systematically torn down by her husband over the years. Now as she faced the scary task of reentering the workforce, she didn't know if she could do it. But with the help of some of her friends, and the encouragement of Mike, Jean stepped outside the safety of her house and began sending out resumes, and going on interviews.

Jean had auburn color hair with just a few strands of silver starting to show through at the age of 45. She had put on a couple pounds over the years, but she carried it well, and still turned the heads of many men. Her legs were still shapely, aching to be wrapped around a man as he rode her. Her breasts sagged slightly, but that was to be expected being a pair of DD's. Her son joked with her when he was in high school that his friends thought she was a MILF. The compliment always came when Mike knew she needed it. And it was always appreciated by Jean.

At the age of 40 Jean was hired by the law firm of Simon & Simon. It was a large law firm in Chicago that handled mostly corporate law. Jean's training from college came back to her as quickly as she fit into her new family at the office. Almost two years after they hired her, the firm hired a new lawyer that would change her life forever.

Hank had gone right from high school into the Army. He did three tours of duty in Iraq distinguishing himself for his bravery and leadership. It was on his third tour that his unit was ambushed and Hank was wounded. It wasn't bad enough to incapacitate him for the rest of his life. But it was bad enough to end his military career. After recovering from his wounds Hank took a couple years to decide what he wanted to do with his life. He eventually went to college to pursue a law degree, with Uncle Sam paying for most of that. He never married, not really having the time for a relationship. Two of the things he did maintain from his time in the Army was contact with his buddies he'd served with, and the physical conditioning the Army had drilled into him. He'd seen too many guys let themselves go after getting out, and he swore to himself he wasn't going to let that happen to him. At the age of 33 Hank was hired by the law firm of Simon & Simon. He quickly displayed the same tenacity and fighting spirit for the clients he was assigned as he did in Iraq. After being at the firm for only a year and a half he was assigned Jean as his personal assistant and paralegal.

Their friendship both professionally and personally grew slowly as would be expected of any two people who work together and spent more time together then they do with their families. Their friendship started out professionally and innocently enough, but soon a bantering and teasing developed between them. Each found the other attractive, and both were overly complimenting of the other. There were days neither could take their eyes off the other. The sexual tension between was so thick it could have been cut with a knife. They were discreet enough to keep their teasing and bantering between the two of them. But as is the case in most corporate settings, things like that are impossible to keep hidden indefinitely. Especially from the secretarial pool.

Jean stepped out of the elevator onto the floor of their corporate offices. She greeted several of her co-workers as she walked down the hallway towards Hank's and her offices. Walking in to her outer office she was greeted by Hank's smiling face as he sat at her desk reading over some affidavits from their current case. Jean's cunt twitched when she saw his smile. He knew how to charm her, and she knew it too, but didn't care. His kindness to her and concern for her as a woman and his friend was genuine. They'd been working together for almost two years now. They'd both done their best to keep their teasing and flirting to just that. But both knew their unspoken truce was about to come to an end. There was a ten year gap between them in age. But neither of them cared.

"Good morning Jean!" Hank said with a big smile. "You look nice this morning!"

Jean drank in the compliment like a woman dying of thirst. And what made Hank's compliments of her even more intoxicating to her was she knew they were genuine. Hank was not a man to throw out meaningless compliments to get what he wanted. The more she worked with this man, the more she saw he was everything her husband wasn't. Hank was all man. When he walked into a room, his presence seemed to fill it. Everyone took notice of him. His was not an arrogant cockiness that most men in his position display. It was confidence borne from life's experiences and a knowledge of who he was and what he was capable of doing.

"Good morning Hank!" Jean smiled back. Her cunt twitched again as she watched him eye her body from head to toe. "Thank you!"

"Is that what your wearing to the dinner this evening?" he asked as his eyes settled on her chest that was trying to bust through her blouse.

Jean blushed as Hank undressed her with his eyes. Even after all this time of their bantering and flirting, Hank still could make her blush with the way he looked at her sometimes. "Oh no! I bought a new dress just for this evening!" Hank's eyes lit up. "Actually. . " Jean hesitated not sure she should say what she was about to. "I bought it just for you!"

Hank sat back in his chair as the grin on his face widened. She had bought a dress to impress him. He knew it was time to take their relationship to the next level. "Is that prick you call your husband going to be there?" Jean had filled him in on their marital history over the months they had worked together. Hank had never met him. But he knew the only thing they would ever have in common was Jean.

"I'm afraid so! The company invitation went out to all employees and their spouses. So I really couldn't tell him he's not welcome."

"Sure you could. Tell the asshole you're going to spend the evening with your boss!" Hank said with a smirk.

Jean's heart skipped with Hank's statement. "Would you really spend the evening with me?" she asked almost stuttering.

Hank didn't respond immediately. Instead, he stood up from her desk and started walking into his office. "Put your stuff away and get settled. Then come into my office." He told her looking over his shoulder as he walked through the door of his office. Jean was visibly shaking as she opened the bottom drawer of her desk and threw her purse in it. Ten minutes later she was walking into Hank's office not sure what to expect.

Hank was sitting at his desk as Jean walked in. Without even looking up, "Close the door behind you Jean." It was time to up the ante and see where this would go. "Have a seat!" he commanded her with a very businesslike tone. Jean sat in the chair directly in front of his desk. He put his paperwork down and stared directly at Jean. "To answer your question, Yes! I would gladly spend the evening with you. As a matter of fact, I would love to spend the entire night with you!" Jean's head began to spin as Hank's words sank in. "Is that something you would like?" he asked her.

Jean shook her head as her quivering voice responded. "Yes!" she gasped. "Very much!"

Hank opened his middle drawer and took something out, then stood up and walked around his desk till he was standing in front of Jean. He leaned back on his desk, then held out a key. "This is the key to my place. I want you to have it." He paused, letting everything he was saying register in Jean's brain. "Do you want it?" Jean shook her head. Hank smiled with a devilish grin. "Before you answer too quickly let me explain the conditions. If you take this key and use it, the minute you step into my condo, you become mine. You are my friend and co-worker. Someone I've grown to care about very much. And I don't want to lose that with you. But if you take this key and use it, you also become my lover and bitch the moment you walk through my front door. From that point on you belong to me, and I will do with you whatever I please. You become mine! Do you understand what I'm telling you?"

It was Jean's turn to smile as the ramifications of what she was about to agree to registered. "I understand!" she said as she reached for the key and took it without hesitation. "You want me to be your slut!"

Hank chuckled. "Exactly! One of those qualities I've always found attractive about you. You're a very smart lady. Now stand up!" he commanded her. Jean stood, her pulse pounding with the excitement of what might happen here in the office. "Unbutton the blouse!" Jean's hands began to shake as she slowly unbuttoned her white blouse. She stopped when she got to the last button before it was tucked into her skirt. "All of them!" was all Hank said. Jean fought the urge to scream. Not out of fear, but from the adrenaline pumping through her body. She couldn't remember a time she was this turned on and excited. She was undressing before a man who commanded her to do so. She knew she was going to do anything he told her to. When the last button was undone Hank slid the blouse off her shoulders and carefully laid it on the desk next to him.

"Now the bra!" he spoke softly, yet with a commanding voice that Jean had no will to resist even if she wanted to. She reached behind her and unsnapped the harness supporting her two giant melons. Hank slipped his finger between the two cups and pulled the bra from her shoulders, laying it on the desk next to him as well.

Hank stood there staring at one of the most luscious pair of tits he'd ever seen. He'd been wanting to see these jewels since the first time he'd laid eyes on Jean. He'd seen plenty of breasts since his high school days. But there was something about Jean's that caused him to just stare in awe of their sensuality and beauty.

Jean's heart beat was racing so fast, she thought she might pass-out from hyperventilating. She had just taken off half her clothing for this man who was her friend, and now he was eyeing her like some ravenous animal about to pounce on its prey. The excitement level within her grew with each passing second that he stood there drinking her in with his eyes. She couldn't remember the last time she was the object of a man's lust to the degree that she felt that with Hank at that moment.

"You are the most beautiful creature I've ever seen." Hank's compliment was genuine and Jean knew it. Jean's cunt was flowing with such volume it began running down the insides of her thighs. Hank finally reached out and began caressing her breasts with his fingertips. Jean gasped at his touch. The urge to throw herself at this man who was playing with her body was so great, she wanted to crawl out of her skin. Hank stroked her breasts, completely encircling them with his hands. He then gently took her hardening nipples and pinched them lightly. Jean moaned as her body was driven in a way that it had never been before.

Hank then engulfed both breasts in his massive hands and squeezed them till Jean winced from the pain. Or was it pleasure. Her mind was in sensory overload. She couldn't tell anymore. He began to kneed them like two huge lumps of dough. All Jean could do was moan and whimper as he pushed her body in ways it had never been pushed before. After several minutes of playing with her, Hank leaned forward and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth, sucking on it gently as his tongue flicked over the nub. Jean's body shook as a small orgasm overwhelmed her. Her moans became a squeal as the erotic sensations coursed through her body. She had never been brought to a climax before just through the pleasuring of her breasts. But here she stood, her knees almost buckling, her stomach cramping and her body shaking. Jean reached for Hank's head as he suckled her breasts, alternating between them. She pulled him into her body wanting him to take her completely.

As her orgasm subsided Hank pulled off her breast and straightened up. With his left hand still squeezing her breast, he grabbed a handful of her hair with his right and pulled her into his body. Their mouths met. Hank shoved his tongue into her mouth. Jean melted into his body moaning into his mouth. With her arms wrapped around his neck they attacked each other's mouth like two starved lovers. After several minutes Hank broke the kiss and pushed Jean back gently. He struggled to compose himself and bring his breathing under control. But compose himself he did. "Get dressed!" was all he said.

Jean looked at him in complete shock. "What?" she asked feeling like he was just going to be another one of those men who use women for their own pleasure not caring in anyway for their partners enjoyment or satisfaction. "Is that it? Are you going to leave me like this?" she almost cried.

Hank grabbed her by the arms and jerked her to himself. A look of anger swept over his face, but it quickly faded, replaced with a smile. "Listen to me! And listen carefully! I don't know what your prick of a husband has been like with you. But I guarantee you, I'm nothing like him. Never have been! Never will be! What I want to do to you isn't going to be done in this office, at this time. So here's what you're going to do. You're going to get dressed. You're going to return to your desk and get your work done till 11:00. At 11:00, like everyone else, you're going to quit for the day in order to get ready for this evening's dinner. But that's when you'll have a decision to make. You can either go home and get ready for the dinner party. Or you can use that key I just gave you, and come to my place. If you choose to go home, I promise you, I will not hold it against you. You are still my friend and co-worker, and I look forward to working with you for many years to come. But if you use that key," Hank paused. "Remember what I told you. Now get to work."

Jean quickly dressed and returned to her desk. The next two and a half hours seem to drag on for what seemed like days. Shortly after she left Hank's office, he walked out on his way to the parking garage. "I've got a 9:30 with a client. I look forward to seeing you this evening." he said with a wry smile. "Hopefully sooner!" Hank then turned and walked out.

At 11:00 Jean cleared her desk for the weekend and took the elevator to the parking garage. Her heart was beating so hard it felt as though it would come through her chest. She didn't know why she was arguing with herself about whether or not she was going to go to Hank's condo. She knew she was going, and that was all there was to it. She forced herself to concentrate on driving as she made her way through the city, the excitement building in her the closer she got to Hank's condo. She parked on the street then walked the half-block to the buildings entrance. The doorman at the front desk buzzed her in. "I'm here to see Hank Thompson," she said, "my name is Jean Bonner."

"Oh yes! Hank said you might be stopping by." The doorman smiled up at her she signed in the guest registry.

So he took for granted I was coming, Jean thought to herself. She smiled inwardly. She didn't care what he took for granted at this point. Just as long as he satisfied this insatiable itch she had between her legs. I am becoming a slut, Jean spoke to herself as she stepped onto the elevator, taking it to the twentieth floor. It was 11:30, and Jean was wondering if Hank was home yet from his morning meeting he had. Her hand was shaking as she slipped her key into the lock and opened the door. She could hear music playing quietly as she stepped through the door. Hank startled her coming around the corner just as she was closing the door.

He stared at her for several seconds before stepping forward and wrapping his arms around her, pulling her tightly into his body. "Are you sure you want to be here Jean? Are you sure this is what you really want?"

"Yes!" Jean replied with a quivering voice.

"Excellent! Then why don't we pick-up where we left off in my office. Unfortunately, we don't have all afternoon. We have a dinner this evening and I want you to get home with plenty of time to get ready for it." He took her by the hand and led her down the hallway to his bedroom. He walked over to his bed and sat down on the edge, Jean just a few feet from him. "Now strip!" he commanded her.

Jean began undressing as her body trembled. When she finished, she stood before Hank completely naked, her clothes in a pile next to her. Hank's eyes roamed up and down Jean's body, drinking in her beauty and sensuality like a bottle of wine. Savoring it. Enjoying every drop of it. He then reached out and ran his hand over her stomach downward till it was cupping her soaked cunt. His touch felt like an electric shock to Jean. He began stroking her clit lightly. Jean moaned.

"You are one of the most beautiful creatures I've ever seen. You are an incredibly gorgeous woman." Hank knew his taking complete control of her and making her his submissive bitch would take some time. He was in no hurry. He knew deep within her was a woman who needed and wanted to be possessed by a man. A woman that would gladly give herself to a man who saw and appreciated her for who she was and what she was.

Hank stroked the lips of her pussy with his right hand. He reached up with his left hand caressing her tits. He alternated between gliding his fingers over her tit flesh and pinching her nipples till Jean gasped. He was maximizing her pleasure, pushing her closer and closer to her first orgasm of the afternoon. As his left hand worked her tits, he slipped two fingers from his right hand into her pussy and began a slow finger fucking. Jean groaned as she slid her legs further apart, giving him greater access to her pussy. Hank smiled to himself knowing this is exactly what she needed and wanted.

"This is my cunt now Jean." Hank spoke softly, but with authority. He was going to start transforming his friend into his lover and slut. Jean looked down at him as he sat on the bed playing with her body. "These are now my tits!" he said squeezing one of them for emphasis. "Do you know what that makes you?"

12