The Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DewMee
DewMee
31 Followers

"Hello." I answered.

"Dawna, where are you?"

"Didn't you listen to your messages?"

"Yeah, you said you were going out for a quick drink with your co workers before heading home, and that you would see me here, and to call you if I wanted."

"Yeah, that's right."

"That was a couple of hours ago! How many "quick" drinks did you have?"

"Well hunny, I was going to only have one screwdriver, but the mood was down, and we were supposed to be celebrating... you know, to celebrate a promotion. I was done so quickly that they asked me to stay a bit longer, so I did."

"And now you're drunk. Dammit you know I was leaving tomorrow! I could have used your help getting my suits packed."

"You know what David, Fuck you! No wait I already tried that this morning, so go fuck yourself! You don't even want me to FUCK you anymore! So FUCK OFF you FUCKING FUCK!"

Dawna..."

"One time... one time I go and relax and socialize with my friends and you get the shits. What do you want me to do,? Go walk to the car and drive home so I can put your suits in a case? I'm fucking WAY over the limit dammit, but that's ok because I'm with friends! You know what they are David, They are people who actually care and listen and have fun! When did we ever have fun together? My message stand modified. I'm having more quick drinks, its still after work, I'll get a cab home when I'm done, I'll see you there if you ain't left yet, and don't call me 'cause I'm not answering! Its only 8 O'clock and I'll see you when I get home"

"Dawna, you're already drunk! Come home now please?"

I snapped my phone shut and powered it down. And I cried. Both Mark and Ben stood quiet by me through it all, and the bar had momentarily hushed at the woman screaming obscenities into her phone. Bens hand rubbed my back gently and I took Marks hand which held a napkin. I wiped my tears away and sniffled away the rest, and I looked at Mark and said

"I needed to do that for a long time. I must look like a mess."

"No, you're still beautiful."

I chuffed it off and took a sip of my ice water. I missed my mouth a bit and some ran down my chin and on to my blouse, the few drops sticking it transparently to my left breast.

"Like I said, beautiful... very beautiful!"

I blushed and sniffled, then smiled at him.

"You're being very nice to me. I think I need another drink."

Mark looked at the bartender who signaled him with a sight turn of the head that he wouldn't serve me anymore tonight after my tirade at his bar. Mark saved me the embarrassment of being cut off by saying,

"Hey I know a place we can get a drink. It's a bit of a dive, but it friendly and quiet and we can walk there.

Ben settled up the bill and we left together. Maybe he genuinely had to go or he maybe felt like a third wheel, but Ben said after we were out the door,

"Hey guys, I do need to get home. I'll see you two tomorrow. Thanks for spending time with us Dawna."

"Thank you Ben for putting up with me." I said.

"No, thank you for your company. You certainly lightened, and livened up the place tonight. Maybe we'll do it again? He replied.

"Sure." I said, "Tomorrow or Thursday would be good. I won't have any drama baggage."

We said our goodbyes and Mark and I walked slowly as I was navigating the heels. I was going to take them off but Mark stopped me.

"Don't do that, you'll ruin those nice stockings, and I do hope you wear them again."

I blushed and hugged him with my arm. We walked very slow allowing me to keep my heels on. He went on,

"I have to say that I was taken aback when I saw you come into work today. I always knew you were beautiful, but you kept it under wraps. I was surprised to see you let it out some today."

"Thank you for noticing. It does mean a lot" I said softly as we paused for the crosswalk signal. He then added ,

"And I thought you were happily married."

I shrugged, realizing I was holding Mark close. It felt good. I then said,

"Once I was, but I don't know what happened. Somewhere over the years something was lost. I don't know what, where, or when, but what I think we had back in '91 was real, it just faded into the everyday routine. Today I stepped out of that routine and all hell broke loose."

We walked across the street and turned down the block, and Mark pulled open a door to a windowless bar. We stepped into the dimly lit place called Moe's. to the sound of darts hitting boards, pool balls colliding, a couple different TVs putting their audio into the mix, and a low din of the dozen or so patrons talking and laughing. We went to the bar and Mark asked what I would like. My buzz was pretty much gone, but I wanted something strong.

"Scotch on the rocks and an ice water." I said.

Carl the bartender came down from his conversation about the baseball game that was showing and said,

"What we having Mark?"

"Johnny Walker Black on the rocks and an ice water for the lady, and I'll have a Hoppin' Top IPA."

We settled back in a corner booth out of the way. Mark sipped his beer and I sipped my scotch. We looked at each other silently, occasionally sipping. Finally Mark said,

"You know Dawna, I have to say that earlier, you caressed my hand when I had drunkenly let it feel your stocking. I was sure your hand was coming to remove it, so I was surprised when you didn't. At the time, I wasn't sure about the signal you were sending, but after your phone call I think I understand a bit better."

I smiled and said,

"I couldn't remember the feel of a gentle touch of a man's hand. I almost kissed you then, but I think Ben was absorbing it all and may have overloaded. I think he read it and left us alone. What would you have done if I kissed you Mark?"

"Well I..."

I leaned into him and kissed him passionately. He hesitated but I persisted, and he resisted no more. His hand fell on my thigh again, and was soon playing with my garter. I pushed myself to him and coaxed his hand to get bolder. My hand rubbed his pants and found a hard throbbing cock to greet it. I grabbed at it and rubbed it, and his fingers started to explore my panties. It took seconds for his fingers to part the split in them and I gasped as his fingers entered me. I worked his pants to free his cock, and I worked myself on his fingers vigorously. My back pushed the table out as I climbed on his lap and his cock slid into me. It was obvious what we were doing in the corner, but the patrons took it all in stride. I tried to keep my pants quiet but he felt so good. It was my second ever cock to slip into me, and the difference I could feel! I heard him inhale as I felt him expand in me. With a sigh of air escaping his lungs, his legs went straight and I squealed as his hot cum poured into me! Gawd he was full! Pulse after pulse I felt as emptied into me, and I collapsed on him. We were still for a moment, before I heard someone walking up to us. I quickly slipped off of Mark and my panties closed, catching his cum as it ran out of me. Mark pulled his pants over himself and we sat there with our glasses in hand, acting like nothing happened as Carl asked,

"You guys ok up here? Need another drink?"

"No, were' good. Thanks."

Mark replied. I beamed at him and whispered,

"You're great!"

His hand felt my stocking'd thigh, finding two of the four garter snaps had come loose. He helped me re-connect them, and we sat and talked and drank in the afterglow. It was about 11:30 when we left. Mark walked me back to my car, and we talked about how we would be with each other at work tomorrow.

"Mark, I know this was a strange day, and I will understand if you wish to let it go at the end of this day, but I wouldn't have any reservations if you wanted to make love to me again. I am married after all, and I don't know If I'll be getting a divorce anytime soon. So it would just be a part of our friendship."

He looked at me and said,

"Look Dawna, of you're saying we're friends, then yes, I can feel that. We became friends this night.. If you're asking me to fuck you again, then the answer is yes. Anytime and anywhere you want to. If you want to go back home to your husband after I fill you with cum, then that's your business. But not a word will I say at work, though I think Ben knows. I think he wanted to touch your stocking tonight too."

I smiled and said,

"Yeah, I think I felt that. Maybe I will be sandwiched between you two again?"

Mark reached under my skirt and massaged my soaking wet panties against my clit with his fingers. They had long since given up trying to absorb Mark's cum, my cum and even my husbands cum from the morning.

"I'll have to ask him you know."

Mark said as he played with the wetness running down my bare thigh and soaking into my garter straps and stockings.

"I know." I said "Thanks for inviting me for drinks."

"Thank you!" He said. "Are you ok to drive?

"Yeah, I'll be good. See you in the morning!"

With a kiss we said good night.

The 12mile drive home was uneventful and I arrived safely. I sat in the car for awhile as things spun. Climbing out of the driver seat, I felt a gush of Mark's cum soak my panties even more than they were. I removed my heels and snuck my way into the dark house. I went to the kitchen and got a glass of water and went to the bedroom. David's bags were there but he was not. I thought of calling out for him, but instead I decided to lay down on he bed. I stumbled on something and went to my knees, but I was close enough. I pulled myself up and bent my waist at the bed edge, laying my stomach on the bed and went to sleep.

My mind swam through the day, seeing myself as if I was removed just outside my body. I could feel the cum trickle out of me, slowly running down the inside of my thighs. A sigh escaped me as I drifted into that place of mental pondering and a very contented dream.

My thoughts and dreams moved through scenes of me making love to men. The new sensation of Mark's cock sliding tightly into me had awoken something in me. I had only known David's cock in me, and now I was curious what it would be to make love to a stranger. A phone rang. It was my mobile. But I was dreaming! I am asleep. I see myself answering...

"Hello?"

"Hi Dawna, its Trevor... you opened my account at the bank yesterday."

"Yes, I remember you."

I said in a slightly questioning tone as my mind flashed back our time at the bank and my thoughts after he left. He went on after a slight pause,

"Well, you said if I have any questions or needed anything more, to feel free to call you..."

"Yes, I did say that. What can I do for you? Trevor?"

"Well, I had forgot that I wanted to put on a party for my friends, and I didn't keep any money to do that. Since I don't have my cards yet, can I just come in and write one of these checks?"

"Yes, you could do that, but it would be easier to just come into the bank and fill out a withdrawal slip."

"Ok... sorry to bother you about this now, but it was on my mind and your card was here with all this stuff, and I'm somewhat overwhelmed by it all."

"No problem Trevor. If you need some help with it or need more explanation, then come see me. I'll help you out"

"That would be great Dawna! Sorry about all this, calling you and all... but... I'm not too good with numbers and, and you seemed so nice and helpful."

"Why thank you Trevor. So I'll see you tomorrow at the bank then?"

"Tomorrow?? Uh, I'll be in late. When do you close?"

"Five o clock, but it would be best if you could get here by 4 so we could have some time."

"Ok, I will see you then. Thanks again Dawna!"

We said our goodbyes, and I was left wondering if I was really on the phone or if it was a dream. What happened next made me realize it had to be a dream. I dreamt Trevor came into the bank!

I woke up panting as my husband fucked me hard and fast from behind over the edge of the bed. I was still dressed, his hands squeezed my breasts as he thrust himself into my still cum-soaked pussy. I panted with each thrust and worked him hard. I heard him grunt and he pulled out of me, shooting his cum all over the ass of my wet panties, thighs, and stockings. He then spanked my ass and slapped my wet skirt.

"See you Dear. I'll be back Friday."

I collapsed exhausted on the bed. But I wasn't quite back to sleep when my alarm went off. I needed to get up to get ready for work.

DewMee
DewMee
31 Followers
12