The Awakening

Story Info
A long-faithful wife finds hidden feelings and desires.
6.3k words
4.26
29k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DewMee
DewMee
31 Followers

Morning. Just like so many others before it. I sat up in bed and blinked a few times, noticing the sun's early rays coming through the break in the curtains.

Yawn.

Another day. Another day of sameness. I looked over at my husband, sound asleep still, and I pondered this day. Then I pondered yesterday, and the day before that. Soon I was remembering those long days of summer when we met. Memories flowed through me, and they triggered a yearning I hadn't felt since the day we met.

Moving to feel my husband, I caress him. He moaned and threw off the blanket. I continued to play and soon I find he has a huge hard on! Yet he's still asleep! I smile and work my way up and over him. Lifting my long black silk night gown, I carefully straddle him, working him gently into me. Slow and easy at first, but I can't resist, and start working him harder! He seems to wander in his dream as I ride faster, I feel him throbbing in me as he builds up to cum. I twist slightly, sending myself exploding as he fills me.

But this awakes him, and he cries out, "What are you doing woman!" and throws me off of him. I rolled about and sat up.

"Just thought I would start this day out different. You used to like that."

I said, letting my fingers play with his fast shrinking cock.

He got up, shaking some cum off his hand, saying as he left the bedroom to shower,

"The key words there is 'used to'.

I sat flummoxed. My own husband did not wish to make love to me the way we did when we were teenagers? What seemed hours, but really it was only minutes, I seemed to analyze our whole relationship. He had been my only love. He had taken my virginity when I was 16, we married right out of high school, and I had been ever committed to him. Now, 17 years later, I still am even though we barely ever made love, let alone talked or do anything.

I'm not sure what changed in me that moment, but something clicked in my brain , as a trickle of his cum ran out of me. Thoughts flashed through my head as I found my fingers playing, working it about my pussy and wetting my clit. For the first time, I wondered what it would be like to make love to another man. My mind fantasized about it , and soon I found myself gasping as I played with myself, and as my body writhed at the imagined thoughts of other men making love to me, I collapsed on the bed. The water turned off as my husband finished showering, and I feigned sleep as he came back into the room.

"I'll be flying out to New York for a conference on Wednesday but I should be back Friday."

he said as he dressed, not really noting if I was listening. I stretched and yawned, and sat up.

"Wednesday is tomorrow. Why didn't you tell me of this sooner?"

He didn't answer as he straightened his tie, but just said,

"My calendar didn't alert me, and I only noticed it when I looked last night. Anyway, you know."

And with that, my husband was off to work. I would have to rise an hour later and ready myself for work, but decided to get up now. I should have been angry about not being told until the day before, but instead my mind kept pondering this new-found fantasy I'd had. It also suggested I would have the perfect chance to act on it. That thought scared me for a moment, and I made it fade as I readied myself for work.

I headed off at my usual time, having paid extra attention to how I looked today. Working at a bank in customer relations, it was required I look nice, and today I went the extra step and tried to make myself look a bit sexier. Instead of the dress slacks I usually wore, I put on a black knee-length skirt. Instead of the new panty hose I had bought last week, I rummaged around in my lingerie drawer for my stockings. I found my silk garter belt too, and I coated my legs in the black, seamed smoothness, and hooked them. Straightening my skirt, I thought of the last time I'd worn them. It had been years ago, when my husband liked me wearing them for him. But this was the first time I would wear out in public. I put a black silk bra on that was a slight bit small, and it pushed my breasts up and in. Pulling on a black silk shift that was clingy, I covered it with a sheer white silk blouse. Technically, I wasn't showing any cleavage. The thicker seams and button cover hid it, but a look to the side, a glimpse could be seen of what pushed up from my shift. I felt sexy, but still looked business conservative enough to appease the dress code. All I needed now was my high heels. I found then in the back of the closet. Fitting them to my feet, I walked about a bit to get used to them, as it had been some time since I'd worn them as well. I then tackled my make-up. I worked just enough. A bit more than my usual minimalist work. It would have to do as the time had gotten away from me and I was running a few minutes behind. It was then I realized I hadn't put any panties on! I un-did my garter and reached into my lingerie drawer, pulling out the first pair of black panties I found. They were plain, bikini-cut single layer silk that were double layered in the crotch. Even though they were split and overlapped, allowing easy access, they were comfortable even if they were made for the bedroom. I never expected to use them for casual wear, but I had not the time to look further. I soon had them on and re-fastened my garter. A quick straighten of the skirt and I was off to work.

Leaving a bit later made a big difference in the traffic, but I made it on time... barely. As soon as I got in the door, the manager said that Sue was sick today, and I would have to work the new accounts desk. The placement of that desk had me work as the de-facto receptionist since it was closest to the door. I didn't mind working new accounts, but it was usually quite slow. I had some reports to write when I had nobody opening accounts, but my mind seemed to be distracted today. Thoughts would turn to tomorrow and Thursday, and what I would do with my husband away. I called a couple of my old friends to see if they wanted to catch up, but they were either not around or had other plans. It was short notice. Maybe I would just go out on my own? It was a thought I guess. I could go across the street after work and sit at the bar. I wasn't sure how it was done as I had never really played, but I could take thing slow there since I was known. We had gone there after work a few times, and so it would not be un-common... actually I hadn't been for some time. So yes it would. I had said no so many times to invites to join them in recent years they had quit asking me. Had my life gotten that sad? I had no idea even how to proceed? I would just want to talk to another man. See if he would be interested. Maybe if I had an after work drink with my co-workers, that would be enough to put this thought to rest. I then pondered that thought of another man making love to me, and I didn't think I would want any of them to do it. Its strange pondering the thought of fucking your co-workers. I then wondered what I would want him to look like...

"Excuse me, is this where I can open an account?"

The easy voice startled me out of my thought, and I pushed my glasses up and smiled.

"Yes you can... I mean..."

I blushed red, but forced to correct my error...

"Yes, it is. Did you have any particular account in mind?"

I looked over the man. He was young, maybe in his early twenties. He was fit, but not overly muscular. Tall but not lanky. His hair was frosted on the tips and was un-combed. He wore a Bob Dylan t shirt and faded jeans. His name was Trevor. He said,

"I came into some money, and I guess I need to save some of it."

I told him of our accounts, and we settled on him getting a checking and savings account, with some in high yield certificates. We talked some, and I excused myself for a moment as I had to get some starter packages. I noted as I got up he was checking out my legs, and though he was somewhat discreet, he watched me walk away. I guess I gave my ass a bit more of a swing, and walking in heels kind of accent that movement anyway, but I could feel eyes on me. I got some from the supply drawer and walked back. Yes, I was noticed! It felt good! I sat back down and rolled my chair to the side, giving him a clear view of my crossed legs. I don't think he was used to seeing women wearing stockings, for a bit of a gleam came over him when he noticed the lacy top of one of them peeking out from under my skirt. I shifted and worked my skirt down, and he looked in my eyes and swallowed slightly. I stood up to hand him his starter package, and he stood up too. I said,

"You'll get your checks in the mail in about a week, but you can use these generics until then."

He looked at them then back at me as I continued talking,

"If you have any questions or need anything more, feel free to call me."

I handed him my card and he looked at it. I walked a couple steps with him towards the door, and he smiled and looked back at me and said as he pushed open the door,

"Thank you! I will!"

As he left, I thought about how I said that and kind of blushed. I wonder how he took that? I guess I will know of he ever calls. Rarely do customers ever call.

~

The rest of the day was uneventful other than I noticed my male co-workers seemed to take a bit longer route around my desk. They seemed to like catching a peek at my legs as well! I would give them a slight flirty smile and they seemed to get off on it. My mannerisms today seemed to surprise them.

I finished up with the paperwork of the new accounts I had processed today, and I noticed the guys discussing something. At closing we were the last people there. One went out and the other waited for me so he could lock up.

"Good night Dawna."

Ben said as turned the key. Mark lingered by the curb, and said afterward,

"Yes, good night. I have to say, and I hope I'm not overstepping any boundaries here, but you look rather stunning today!"

"Thank you"

I said with a smile as I slowly started to walk down the sidewalk. I was feeling strange, as I didn't really talk to them much outside of work. I felt I had to re-assure him that it was ok. I paused and said,

"And don't worry, this woman appreciates a gentlemanly compliment."

They were looking at the traffic, waiting for a break to jaywalk across the street. My words seemed to take them by surprise. I think they assumed I would be on my way without another word. Mark smiled as Ben darted across the road. Mark had missed the chance and swore to himself. I asked, even though I knew where they were going,

"You going over to the Black Stallion?"

Mark checked traffic and said without looking at me,

"Yeah, its just us two tonight, the others usually don't come over on Tuesday evenings.."

He meant the regular crowd, of which I wasn't. I started to say,

"Do you guys mind if..."

At the same time Mark said,

"Would you like to join..."

We both paused and laughed. Somehow that broke the glass that seemed to stand between us. I walked the few paces back to where he was standing and I could feel him watching my every move. It was then Ben yelled from across the street,

"Will you move it already?"

There was a break in traffic. We both scurried across the street. Of course, I shuffled as I tried to run in heels, and I was fortunate I didn't fall. But as I approached the far curb, I could see Ben standing with his jaw dropped. My quick step made my breasts jiggle a bit and my skirt pulled up enough for the tops of my stockings to be barely noticed. That and the fact I was joining them must have surprised him. Mark smiled and said,

"Dawna is joining us for a drink tonight."

"I see that! I didn't think you drank."

He said kind of surprised. He had worked at the bank three years, and I had never gone out for a drink after work. Mark remembered me going out for one every once in awhile when he started, but that was it. I guess it had bee awhile.

"I do sometimes."

I said with a smile as Mark held open the door for me and Ben held it as he followed. The place had a few patrons. Busy, but not packed. We eyed a couple open tables, one in the middle of the floor and one in the back corner. I saw three bar stools on the near end free up, and I said,

"How about here?"

As I set my purse on the bar. They both smiled, and I slid myself up on the middle one and locked my heels onto the brass rail. Mark sat to my left and Ben took the right one. The bartender was busy mixing a drink, but he acknowledged us with a nod. Ben turned to me and said,

"Well, I guess this is a good time for us to get to know each other better."

I caught his eyes gazing momentarily at my knees, hoping to catch another glimpse of the stocking tops in case my skirt slid up. I folded my hands and leaned to the bar, feeling suddenly self-conscience. I was married after all, ad I was stepping out of my routine. I turned to get off the stool and said,

"I'll be right back... ladies room."

Mark asked as I started to walk away,

"What do you drink?"

It was a good question really. I would usually have some wine with dinners, but other than that, I hadn't really acquired a regular liking to anything. I remembered having screwdrivers before, so that was what I would go with.

"I'll have a Screwdriver"

Mark nodded and I disappeared down the hall. It was quieter there, and I got my cell phone out and called my husband. Four rings and his message header came on. The same one I'd heard every time I called him. He never picked up, but would usually call back in short order. The header finished and the familiar beep sounded.

"Hi hunny its me. Listen, a few co-workers and I are having a quick drink after work before heading home. I'll see you there, and if you want, call me!"

I paused, then ended the call. I put the phone away and headed back to the bar. Ben and Mark were leaning toward each other talking, and Mark saw me and smiled. I smiled back and Ben moved aside so I could get back on the stool. My drink was there waiting, and I sipped it. The din of talk in the place had upped a bit, and I looked around and saw the place had filled. I turned back and sipped my drink again as Mark and Ben continued discussing the baseball game on the TV. I started feeling like I really didn't fit in here, and that it was a bad idea to have come. I should finish my drink and go home. Mark asked me,

"So how is your drink Dawna?"

"Its good. Not too strong... just right."

It was then a horrible thought came to me. I had seen the TV reports and read in the papers how men spike women's drinks. The date-rape drug where the woman gets rummy and passes out and is taken advantage of. I looked at my drink as if I was analyzing it.

"You sure? You been quiet since you came back, and you seem to be looking at your drink awful hard."

Mark said, then Ben asked,

"You get some grief from home?"

I looked at Mark, then to Ben, and saw the concern on their faces. Why was I thinking such horrible thoughts? It was not too long ago at work I was fantasizing what it would be like to make love to either one of them, and even both of them at the same time. I smiled and laughed and picked up my drink and turned the stool around so I could lean against the bar. I looked at Mark, then Ben then sipped my drink before saying,

"No, no grief. I did call my husband and told him I was going out for some drinks with a few co-workers. He'll call if he wants. Cheers guys!"

I hoisted my glass and Mark and Ben clinked my glass, then I drank a couple good swallows. I then said,

"Sorry, my mind wanders sometimes."

"As long as everything is cool. Your husband wouldn't be jealous of you out drinking with two guys would he??

Ben quizzed,

"No," I said, "He don't know any of my co-workers. He also thinks that only girls work at banks. Look, I don't want to crimp your moods. I know you guys come in here a lot and like to talk, so maybe I should finish up and go."

"No Dawna" Ben said.

"No, stick around!" Mark pleaded. "Maybe its just we don't know you very well, and you don't know us too well."

I nodded, downed the rest of my drink, and said,

"Ok, you're right. It would be good to get to know each other better. I'll quit being uptight and have some fun."

I set my glass down on the bar and turned and hooked an arm around each ones shoulder and squeezed them both toward me

"Besides, I'm a damn lucky girl to be here sandwiched between two good-looking guys like you too!"

Ben looked at Mark and they both grinned somewhat evilly. The sipped down their drinks and I asked,

"What are you guys having? I got this round."

Mark said as we all turned back to the bar.

"I think its time for a Whisky Puff."

Ben nodded and said,

"Ok, I'll do one if you are."

"What's a Whisky Puff?"

I asked. Mark explained,

It's a small glass with a shot of Whiskey in it, and its topped with 7 Up, and you slam it on the bar and down it while the 7 Up fizzes. It does cause burps, but they are refreshing. Its our salute to having fun, and you said you wanted to have some, so we're saluting."

"Sounds good."

I said as the bartender came up to us.

"Three Whiskey Puffs please."

I said. Mark added,

"Black Velvet"

He nodded and went to mix them and soon they were in front of us.

"I'll watch you guys so I know what I'm doing."

I said. Ben said,

"Ok, watch."

Their glass hit the bar in unison, and they tipped the foaming glass into their mouth downing them with no trouble, following with a big 'ahhhhh'. I looked at my glass and hoped I could do it. I picked up the glass, took a breath, and let the glass slam down. I immediately brought it up to my mouth as the drink started to foam madly, and I took big swallows. Almost all of it went down but the last remnant shot some bubbles up my nose. Too late I learned not to breathy while doing this, and I snorted then coughed a couple times. I managed not to spill any on me as I blinked my eyes. Pretty damn sweet, but you could feel this! I coughed again and Mark asked,

"You ok? Not bad for a first time really."

I shook my head and said,

"No, not really. I could have done better. Can we do it again? You know, salutes to fun."

Mark and Ben looked at each other and nodded, and motioned to the bartender for another round. Of course being a regular, he pointed up when he rotated his hand, so the bartender added a bit more whiskey and a bit less 7 Up. I barely got it down, but I didn't fizz my nose this time. I was enjoying this! It was fun! My liking to then seemed to worry the guys some, but they kept on with me. We would talk and laugh and have another. It was after the 4th one that I noticed there was considerably less fizz in them. I ordered another, and when they arrived, I dipped my finger in it and tasted it. I smiled and beamed at Ben.

"You guys been upping the dose! I was wondering why I was feeling buzzed!"

Ben looked at Mark and Mark blushed a bit. I slammed the drink and downed it.

"It's the way we do it. I think its time for an ice water."

The bartender had three ice waters right there.

"Aw, we were having fun! But yeah, moderation is a good thing."

I hadn't noticed that my skirt had worked its way up with my moving and turning on the stool that the tops of my stockings and garter snaps were showing. I also noticed then that Mark's hand would come down on my thigh when we laughed. I giggled at the thought of another man whose not my husband touching me, and I reached to remove his hand. But instead, I put my hand on his and caressed it, urging him onward. He then slid his fingers over my stocking and I inhaled deeply. I think I scared him a bit because he quickly pulled his hand away. Ben said,

"Uh, I think your phone is ringing"

The muffled tune of Kashmir could be barely heard in my purse with all the noise in the bar. I fished it out and looked at it. It was my husband. Right there at the bar between Ben and Mark and with all the noise.

DewMee
DewMee
31 Followers
12