All Comments on 'Temporary Boyfriend Ch. 08'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Niceguy2000Niceguy2000about 1 month ago

I really liked the premise to this series...

a rogue transforms a (semi) virginal, (semi) ugly duckling into a Swan.

Cute, a R rated Hallmark film, or as an earlier commenter made about an earlier chapter, a Pygmalion (My Fair Lady...for the literary challenged) thing.

But getting the sister involved kinda wrecks the boy meets girl romance...but its main issue is is strains credibility.

In what world would there be beautiful submissive Twins with the same sort of limited sex history in need of a firm hand and makeover by a dominant guy?

Hot twins who just happen to be lustily bi with an incest kink.

Might as well make the MC a James Bond, or in the words of Raj on the Big Bang Theory.."A well hung billionaire with wings".

Aside from that, a nice story, technically well written.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 month ago

Double your pleasure, double your fun!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nothing very romantic about threesome's. Unless the sister's are ONLY fucking him and NOT each other. Gross! 1* for the entire series.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider1955about 1 month ago

I liked the original storyline. When the sister was introduced as a sex partner for him, it started to get away from the premise I liked. Then, the incestuous twins just started to bring down the story for me. I’ll try and finish reading the following chapters, but may have to abandon this.

texstertexsterabout 1 month ago
Abridge(d) too far

These past few chapters have felt like the cliff’s notes for a long, sexy story…more like vignettes of the highlights - I can’t tell if you’re just treading water to get to the end of the story, or if you’re moving a basic plot along by in service of a more detailed story later, but either way these chapters have felt rushed - several of the paragraphs could have been chapters on their own (Charlotte’s first trip, the Xmas trip, Charlotte & Taylor’s arrival in Boston with the trailer, New Year’s Eve, just to name a few).

No judgement, it’s your universe, just my perspective on this - take you time and tell the story you want to tell.

Cheers,

Tex

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

This series just keeps getting better. Can't wait to see what happens next. 10 stars!!!

Niceguy2000Niceguy200030 days ago

I really liked the premise to this series...

a rogue transforms a (semi) virginal, (semi) ugly duckling into a Swan.

Cute, a R rated Hallmark film, or as an earlier commenter made about an earlier chapter, a Pygmalion (My Fair Lady...for the literary challenged) thing.

But getting the sister involved kinda wrecks the boy meets girl romance...but its main issue is it strains credibility.

In what world would there be beautiful submissive Twins with the same sort of limited sex history in need of a firm hand and makeover by a dominant guy?

Hot twins who just happen to be lusty bi with an incest kink.

Sure, it could happen but I want Josh to buy a lottery ticket for me since he has astounding luck.

Might as well make him James Bond, or in the words of Raj on the Big Bang Theory..."A well hung billionaire with wings".

Aside from that, a nice story, technically very well written.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Would be nice if Monica and her sister will be involved with the encouragement of Taylor and Charlotte.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on Porn Star next door. I keep getting kickbacks from Literotica without knowing why. Persevere: I will edit chapter by chapter until they deem it acceptable to publish. It just won't be as good. A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES