Temporary Boyfriend Ch. 08

Story Info
Moving in together. Threesome with sisters.
4.5k words
4.69
7.5k
16

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 05/02/2024
Created 04/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8 - Roommates

Charlotte called to thank me the day after I sent her flowers. She'd already talked to Taylor and knew the emerging plans for the enlarged apartment and living together. She was highly excited about the whole idea of our threesome, and in the call eagerly promised that she'd be the best roommate and lover ever. I told her that I'd hold her to that promise.

Later that day, Taylor and I moved a few of her clothes and possessions to my apartment from hers, and my place became her 'official' address. I contacted Jay Stark, my landlord and a college friend, and told him that we wanted the adjacent furnished unit. He told us that we could move in in two weeks and earlier depending on when it got vacated. I gave him the requisite checks for first and last month's rent and damage deposit, and we had a new and enlarged apartment -- or would in two weeks.

Taylor also was beyond excited about moving in with me. She had been sexually excited around the clock since our new and more robust relationship started. I'd seen horny before, and she was near the top end of the scale. Even the night that I brought dinner to her apartment after she told me that she loved me, she maneuvered the two of to her bed immediately after we ate. We spent the next three hours redefining what sex meant. I was surprised at her enthusiasm for everything sexual. I never thought that she had this streak in her.

Taylor also enticed me to make love to her the next morning before we dressed and went to work. The looks she gave me at work left me certain that if we were any place other than at our jobs, that we'd be fucking again -- maybe even in the middle of Copley Square. I could almost smell her constant arousal, and told her so. That worried her and she ran off to the ladies room to see if she'd been leaking her excitement. She had.

Charlotte called that evening. She had landed a job interview on Friday based on her online job search. The post was at Fidelity Investments in downtown Boston, about a fifteen-minute walk from our office. They were one of the largest employers in the city, too. She flew in on Thursday night for Friday interviews. She told Taylor that she wanted to stay for the weekend. I explained to her on the phone the best way to get from Logan Airport to my (our!) apartment.

Wednesday night, Taylor made me save some of my passion for her sister the next evening. I chuckled and explained the facts about male physiology to her. She did ask a good question, "Well, what would make you recover faster and last longer?"

I couldn't answer either of those questions, except to recall ads for various male enhancements that were all expensive rip-offs, just like the ones that promised to double your cock size in six weeks. If our threesome did get off the ground, I would need some help and extra stamina.

For no apparent reason, I thought of a threesome as inherent unstable. In the short-term, they were a lot of fun, but longer-term, I wasn't so sure. I guess time would tell with the three of us. I was certainly eager to try.

Charlotte arrived at the apartment at six o'clock, an hour after her plane landed. I think she wanted to jump right into bed with me -- and possibly Taylor, but instead I turned us around and we headed to a Japanese noodle house for dinner.

As we walked to dinner, Charlotte told us about the job she was interviewing for at Fidelity. The empty post was the director of IT product management, and the job paid $150,000. I did a double take upon hearing the salary and started to rethink my job at NIS -- Northeast Investigative Services. Charlotte told us about what she knew about the job and how it built on her prior experience with two companies in Rochester.

Towards the end of dinner, I said, "I need to raise some important issues about our threesome and living together."

Taylor and Charlotte both turned to me and hung on every word.

"I like you two, but I'm worried. I want 'us' to be a success in every way possible. I'm going to be struggling with my own behavior and changing to being dedicated to only ... two ... women that I live with. That's easy to say, but I've never been tied down or even in a committed relationship or any kind before. Even having Taylor living with me these few days has been different and new for me.

"The next issue concerns you both. I'm worried about the fact there are two of you, and from that jealousy will arise with me the cause. I know you both brush that aside, but that's too easy. So, here are some thoughts for you -- little scenarios to think about and talk about between you and me.

"You come home from work and your sister and I are in bed fucking; how do you feel? For whatever reason, I've made love to your sister six nights in a row, how do you feel? I forget your birthday but remember the day that Taylor and I made love for the first time; how do you feel Charlotte? You have to work late or travel leaving two of us alone at home, and you know that we'll be romantic and sexual; how do you feel?

"I could go on thinking up little situations that would seem to inspire some level of jealousy or even rage, but you get the idea. We need to talk about these situations, your potential feelings, and how we can work around them when they're negative in any way."

Taylor nodded. "You're right. We've sort of raced into this threesome -- such as it is today -- with rose colored glasses on. Charlotte?"

"I agree with Taylor. She's had little experience with men -- or sex for that matter, except with you, and while I've had some recent experience, not all of it was good. I might be suspicious and doubtful about intentions, and that may include Taylor's even though she's my sister."

I spoke, "As a starting point, I think we have to agree to be intensely honest with each other. We can't say that something is 'fine' when we're seething with anger inside. Let's allow ourselves the freedom to say, 'Can we discuss this later; I'm not ready,' but let's put a twenty-four-hour window on the follow-up. Also, remember that anything that you're feeling is legitimate -- they're your feelings. Nobody can say that you shouldn't 'feel' that way because you do. We need to talk about that."

Charlotte said, "I like that. Even saying that is putting the other person or persons on notice that not all is well about some aspect of their behavior. Yes, all the reading that I've done has said that we need really superior communication skills to make this work."

Taylor said, "We need some ground rules and boundaries for each of us. What activities are on and off the table, and what are our expectations for each other. Even if we were just a couple, we should talk about those.

I nodded. "Just so you know, I am going to treat the next year or so like ... going steady or an engagement to both of you. The purpose of an engagement is to get really close to each other and to see whether you can stand them the rest of your life. Over time, we'll need to be sharing our expectations, hopes, dreams, and fantasies. My feeling is that there shouldn't be any judgments about those. Since they come from inside our heads, they're fine just as they are. We just need to voice them and then see whether we're on the same journey with the others.

"Also, I freely admit that I am not an expert at reading your needs unless they are blatant and openly stated. I would like to relinquish to the two of you any requirement that I 'balance' things between you in some way. I don't want to be weighing every move I make as to whether it is equitable. You tell me, rather than me acting and getting it wrong."

Charlotte said, "I can voice some of my ground rules for each of us right now."

Taylor said, "Please tell us."

"I think that we should have a time, maybe each week but not longer, when we check in with each other about our feelings, concerns, and desires about how we're living. If any of us are feeling like we want 'out' of the threesome, we should address that immediately. Another way of saying that is 'we need an exit strategy'.

"To Josh's last point, I think we need a principal about 'equal' attention and affection. Everyone should feel valued and loved. No one should feel like one of us is favoring another. That would unbalance the threesome and make it break apart. That said, it's not about keeping a spreadsheet about various sexual acts with each other.

"I think that we're each going to need some private time. Also, while I don't want to hide how we're living, I also don't want to advertise or proselytize about it to others. Our arrangement is between us, and we need to keep the details private, too."

I added, "I agree with all you just said. I like the idea of Principles that we agree to abide by, like having specific weekly discussions about 'us'. In that sharing, 'fine' should not be a word we use. We need to hear the specifics about what we do that bug somebody, otherwise it'll just keep being a thorn in somebody's side."

Taylor and Charlotte both agreed.

I turned to Charlotte, "On another front, assuming you get this job or another near us, when do you want to move from Rochester here? How do you see that happening?"

As we finished dinner, we talked about the additional apartment space we were going to rent, and how we could use what I have and the new space. That led to a discussion about closets and dressers. Fortunately, I had snapshots on my phone of the new apartment space so we could speculate about deploying clothes and a few favorite items of furniture that she wanted to bring.

Charlotte decided that a U-Haul trailer would be the best bet. She could get some wardrobe cases for her clothes, plus the furniture in one of the middle-size versions. Fortunately, the second apartment came with a single parking space, just as mine did. I thought the three of us having two cars in the urban landscape was decadent.

We walked home, three abreast, with the girls holding onto each of my arms. The night had gotten chilly and windy. I ushered the two of them into my (our) apartment and right across the living room and into my bedroom. I felt certain we all had the same agenda.

Clothes came off and went in all directions and then the three of us came together in a naked group hug that had us experimenting with and trying to perfect a threesome kiss. Meanwhile, I had instantly gotten hard with the nudity of two hot naked women, and then even harder as four female breasts pushed against me with erect nipples and they rubbed back and forth.

We made love, and we put the emphasis on Charlotte since she'd missed two weeks of loving since we'd first connected at Thanksgiving. Taylor seemed to love interacting sexually with her twin sister. Nonetheless, I kept my eyes and ears open for any tinge of dissatisfaction over the incestuous activity they engaged in. I heard none.

I slept with the two naked nymphs happily under each arm. I felt loved, and I hoped they felt the same way.

* * * * *

Taylor and I got a shared text from Charlotte just before lunch the next day: Interviews going REALLY well. I think I got the job but nobody has said that yet.' The text was adorned with many hearts. I found myself rooting for her to get the offer before the end of the day.

About five o'clock, Taylor and I got another text from Charlotte. 'I accepted job!!! I am so happy. I love you both.' There were more hearts and a string of broadly smiling happy faces.

After a couple of calls, we agreed to meet to meet Charlotte at Woods Hill Pier 4, a great restaurant that had replaced the iconic Anthony's Pier 4 as a good place to celebrate. I let a few people know that Taylor and I were leaving to connect with her sister for drinks and dinner and we left work for the weekend. The temperatures were chilly and there were holiday lights everywhere in the city.

We got to the restaurant just as Charlotte did, even though she'd been closer. She'd decided to walk despite the windy afternoon. A few minutes later, we were all toasting Charlotte and her new job, and she was filling us in on her day and the people that she'd be working with.

I asked, "Do you have to give notice where you work?"

She grinned, "Already did that. I wasn't sure about this job, but sooner or later I knew that I have a job near the two of you. Next week is my last for my current company. Then there's Christmas week and New Year's week. I told Fidelity that I'd start with then the second week in January. That'll give me time to move some stuff here and get organized."

I nodded, "You have another problem, I believe."

Both girls canted their heads at me.

"You have to tell your parents what you are doing."

"Oh, yeah. I thought about that last night. All that I need to tell them now is that I'm going to be living in the apartment next door to the two of you. Taylor already told mom about her moving in with you. She kind of accepted that at face value. I think dad knows but wants to ignore the fact that one of his daughters is shacked up with some guy. He did like you, Josh."

"So, you won't tell him that both of you are with me?"

"Don't have to. KISS, right? Let's keep it simple as far as they're concerned. Besides, let them get used to the idea that you're keeping a watchful eye on me and my social habits. We can manage that news a little, too."

"I don't want it to come back and bite you in some way, but I'm not the one that has to be 'fine' with the situation. That's up to the two of you." I made little air quotes around the word fine just to emphasize it.

That night, Taylor declared that we were officially welcoming Charlotte to Boston. We made love again, and then I also nailed Taylor.

Saturday, I drove the three of us to a bedding store. I had a queen-size bed in my apartment, which was fine for two of us. We'd proven the past two nights that the bed was inadequate for three of us. We tested a king-size bed and decided that would do, and then we spent over an hour testing mattresses, and then buying a complete bed. I arranged for delivery the following weekend.

We then did a few other domestic things, including getting some groceries and a Christmas tree. I had a few ornaments from the prior season, so we put the tree in a stand and decorated it. We felt squeezed in my living room having given over about thirty-six-square feet of prime space to the tree. We resolved to get tinsel when we were out shopping again.

About three o'clock we were all back in my bed, naked, and making love with each other. After I brought each woman to an orgasm, I sat back to see what they would do with each other. I needn't have worried. They were both into each other in a big way.

I watched and even relinquished the bed to the two of them, while I sat in a chair, watched, and edged myself.

I learned that they had each watched about a dozen lesbian videos over the past two weeks, and had even compared notes on them by email and text. Occasionally, one of them would remind the other about some unique way to be tribbing each other, or eating each other, or something else really sexy. I noted that neither mentioned any sex toys and that gave me some ideas for Christmas.

We went out for dinner eventually, and then, thankfully, I still had sufficient gas in my tank to make love to the two of them again that night.

Sunday, the stores were open, so we went to the Cambridgeside mall. I insisted on buying each of them matching and sexy LBDs and matching shoes as a Christmas present. I knew the three of us wouldn't get to go out in them until possibly New Year's Eve. After our selections, we went back to my apartment. There wasn't time for anything further. Charlotte quickly packed and then got an Uber to the airport for her return flight to Rochester. Taylor and I agreed about how empty our lives felt after she had gone.

* * * * *

We'd talked about Christmas when Charlotte was in Boston. I went with Taylor to Rochester for Christmas. We were there on the twenty-third, and I went back to Boston the day after Christmas, while Taylor stayed over. We stayed at the older Reeve's home. Taylor and I again were assigned to her old bedroom, demonstrating how liberal in their thinking the elders were. Charlotte followed expectations and went home each night that I was there, so we didn't have any threesome loving, and poor Charlotte lost out. In an aside, we promised we'd make it up to her at New Year's.

At least, we now had a king-size bed in my bedroom, although we'd had to sacrifice one of the two bedside tables in order for optimum fit. We showed Charlotte pictures of the arrangement and she approved, and also didn't want to wait too long before being in it on a routine basis.

I gave Don a new men's wallet that was a thin line. I'd noticed that he kept trying to pare down the size of his existing wallet by eliminating some of the extra cards that people carry 'just in case'. I had suggested that since he carried a smart phone, that he take pictures of the optional cards and remove them from physical presence.

I gave Faye a pretty scarf with a paisley pattern that would go well with just about everything. Moreover, it felt soft and would be handy in the winter months in Rochester. I also thanked them profusely for their hospitality and for having two beautiful daughters that I liked to be around. I finessed without mention that they were now BOTH my real girlfriends -- no more 'temporary' about any of this.

Again, we had a filling Christmas dinner. Again, Don and I dropped out watching football on TV after we'd eaten. I fell asleep during the game and I know Don didn't last long either. Taylor eventually woke me and we went to bed. I think that she liked making love in her old bed in her old room.

I flew back to Boston the next day and Taylor stayed two more days, in part to help Charlotte start to pack for her move to Boston.

I got possession of our new and adjacent apartment unit a day later, and even moved my old bed in there and got rid of two twin beds. We were off work, so I spent the day cleaning and rearranging furniture prior to Charlotte's arrival. When I got up the next morning, I had an hour-old text from Taylor telling me that they'd left Rochester pulling a trailer behind Charlotte's SUV. She told me they were planning on several stops, but would definitely need my help unloading sometime in the late afternoon.

As expected, they appeared about four p.m. Taylor called and asked about parking. They parked blocking our garages and we then started to lug boxes and a few miscellaneous furniture items into the apartment. That job took us an hour, and then Charlotte left to return the trailer to U-Haul just before the six-p.m. deadline for a day's rental.

When she got back, she parked in her new garage space beneath our building, locked up, and then we walked to dinner. Much of the dinner talk was about packing and driving east. I also told Taylor and Charlotte about our New Year's Eve plans. I'd gotten tickets for the three of us for a late dinner, drinks, and dancing at a Boston club named Infinity. The place was done up in black mirrors and chrome, and always had a nice live quartet providing danceable music. I'd been there the prior turn of the year with another girl. I didn't volunteer that information.

That evening, for the first time, the three of us were comfortable snuggled in our new bed. We made love. I did each of them, and they did each other. We were a very contented threesome.

New Year's Eve I escorted Taylor and Charlotte to a late supper at the club. We had a good table on an upper tier where we could look down at the dance floor. We were far enough away from the band that we'd also be able to converse.

The twins wore the matching little black dresses. They'd both put their hair up in a twist with a few strategic tendrils hanging down for effect. The dresses were quite short, showing a lot of their thighs when they were standing in the CFM shiny black stilettos. Each dress had a deep plunging gap between barely clad breasts down to almost their navels, held together with a tiny gold chain between the cloth covers for each breast. There were no backs either. Each of them had also brought a shawl to wear indoors if they got chilly, but I could tell they were enjoying the many looks that they were getting rather than trying for warmth. Ah, vanity.

12