Tannah The Whore Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wet stuff squished around his fingers as he curled them into her, pushing them deep until his rough knuckle touched her labia. Tannah inhaled sharply through her nose, holding onto Balter's shoulders as he massaged the inside of her womanhood and drew his digits back slimy with their combined juices.

"Mhmm mmmh!" Tannah sighed, her lips tight, her tongue surrounded in a pool of Balter's orgasm as he fingered her pussy. She felt her clitoris bulge against his leathery palm and wondered if he could actually make her climax this way.

Tannah hated when customers wanted her to cum. It took enough effort just to feign interest in the people that paid for her, pretending to be truly aroused to the point of ecstasy felt like one layer of lies too many.

Tannah ran her tongue over her teeth, tasting the salty goop that Balter had squirted between her lips, feeling it stick to the roof of her mouth as she swished it about uncomfortably. His fingers slid into her again and Tannah rocked her hips, moaning through the mouthful of cum as he touched her. He grinned delightedly and the people watching let out cheers of excitement while Tannah blushed and rode his hand.

"One more thing," Balter said as Tannah clung to him, her pelvis moving, his hand slick with her juices and her labia parting easily around two thick digits. "The flame over there is magical, if a woman fakes an orgasm up here everyone will know." Tannah's heart began to race.

"I have to come for real?" she thought, suddenly concerned. Balter was arousing her with his touch but she doubted she would climax from his rough caresses alone.

"Mmm hmmm hmmm!" she squealed, rolling her head back as Balter began pushing his fingers more forcefully into her cunt, making her thighs and butt shake as he manhandled her pussy.

"Better cum for me Tannah," he panted, squeezing her breast while his wide hand surrounded and penetrated her sex. Tannah closed her eyes and let her imagination take her someplace else. She thought about the young dark-haired woman at Ulessa's brothel.

"Mmmhhmm," she moaned as she imagined her curly hairs tickling the insides of her thighs. Tannah pictured her with her mouth around her cunt, her face moving up and down between her legs while she licked. In her mind Tannah could feel the girl making tiny circles around her clitoris with her tongue, then surrounding it with her soft lips and sucking it while Tannah's breasts heaved.

Tannah felt her nipples stand erect and felt her pussy spread around Balter's fingers while a thin trickle of his seed dribbled over her bottom lip. Then Balter pulled her close, rubbing his partially stiffened manhood against her sex. Tannah lifted one leg up, leaning back and nearly gurgling the girl's name through the foul liquid as her labia parted around his cock once again.

"Mhmm nnnhh hhnn!" she moaned urgently, stroking her firm clitoris as he fucked her. She was so deep in her fantasy that she was only distantly aware of his sweating pelvis beating against her while she masturbated, her toes curling and her cunt wet around his shaft while her mind went elsewhere.

Her hips bucked involuntarily, reacting to violent pleasure waves erupting from her groin, hearing herself shudder while smelling the cum that filled her mouth.

"Mmhhmmm mmmhhhmmm mmmmmm!" she squealed, her breasts shaking as she came, her clitoris throbbing between her fingers while she squirmed in his arms.

She swallowed the goopy mouthful, feeling its sticky residue coat her tongue and the insides of her cheeks as she gasped and quivered in latent ecstasy. She opened her mouth wide, gasping, revealing to Balter that she had climaxed.

She looked at the crowd of cheering people who had just watched her cum and then blushed even deeper as she looked back at Balter. He was holding her tightly against him, one hand on her lower back, the other holding her leg up at his hip while he made shallow thrusting motions, pushing his half-erect penis as deep as it would go while staring at her naked breasts.

"Heh, I've seen better fakers than you," Balter said, releasing her, his cock slipping out of her cunt as her bare foot touched the stone.

"What?" she thought, looking back to see if the flame behind her had changed in any way. "That stuff about the flame being magical was a lie," she realized. "Damn you," she thought looking down at the ground, indignant.

Balter turned his gaze toward the setting sun and then looked down at his drooping manhood.

"You've pleased me sufficiently my fair concubine," he said, "now go, get some rest, we have a difficult ride in the morning." Tannah looked out at the massive crowd of people who had watched her perform. She smiled once again.

Men held their cocks in their hands and masturbated while their gazes followed her. They hooted and cheered as she stepped past Balter, and then laughed raucously as his hand struck her ass, making her jump.

Tannah squeaked in surprise and giggled as she walked quicker along the stone walkway to their bedchamber, her face and chest burning from humiliation, her butt stinging where he had slapped her. She maintained her smile as she looked out at their faces, trying not to think of all the things they had seen her do.

She climbed into bed beside Balter, wondering if he would want to hold her and feeling glad when he rolled over on his side facing away, and covered himself with the sheets.

Tannah laid awake, thinking of her embarrassment, hearing Balter snore softly. She could still make out the sounds of the people outside, moaning, shouting, and cheering for each other in orgiastic glee.

"They are just as exposed as I was," she thought as she shut her eyes, remembering the faces of the naked girls, their tits bouncing as their lovers took them and their neighbors watched. "More so even," she decided. "Those people don't actually know me."

Despite her reasoning Tannah's mind was plagued with thoughts as she tried desperately to find sleep. Balter had experienced her in a more intimate way than most, and although most of it had been an act she couldn't help but feel a little bit, "conquered."

She awoke the next morning to a sensation of pressure on her back, pushing her into the bed. Slowly she recognized the feel of a large masculine hand around her breast and hot breaths against the back of her neck.

"Nnngh nnngh nnngh," a man's voice groaned. Tannah gasped as she became aware of his wet, hairy, pelvis riding hard against her ass. She could feel his cock, firm and wet, sliding deeply into her cunt with every thrust of his hips.

"What in the ...?" she whispered, her heart racing as she realized what was happening.

"I'm ... almost ... done," he grunted. Tannah tore at the bedsheets and fought to push him off, feeling his scrotum press against her pussy as he drove his fully erect member forcibly into her. Angry, but pinned against the bed she gritted her teeth and waited for him to finish, her muscles taut. Moments later she heard him grunt loudly and felt his penis bulge as he pumped his hips.

"Ohh yes oohh!" he moaned, his sweat drenched body pressing Tannah into the mattress as he came in her. "Ooooohh," he groaned, his shaft slimy with warm cum as he held her down and fucked her, his pace gradually slowing.

"Good morning my little concubine," he gasped once he had finished orgasming.

Tannah sneered in distaste. Balter lifted himself up and the second her arm was free she elbowed him hard in the ribs. He slid off of her, gasping and clutching his side. She kicked him squarely in the chest and watched him topple head first onto the floor, his feet pointed at the ceiling as he landed on the stones with a wet thud and a startled grunt.

Tannah could feel his cum seeping into the sheets beneath her as she sat on the bed watched him struggle to sit up.

"Bitch!" he cursed, white goo still oozing from the tip of his penis as he glared up at her. "Don't forget our deal, I own you until this journey is over," he growled.

"I'm a whore not a slave, you own no-one!" Tannah hissed. Balter chuckled and looked down, shaking his head from side to side.

"I figured you'd be a tough one to tame," he said, laughing and standing up, his partially erect penis swinging between his legs as he went for his pants. "Why do you think I love seeing you on your knees so much?" Tannah followed him with her gaze as he moved around the room, pulling up his trousers and reaching for his undershirt.

Then from the corner of her eye Tannah saw movement. She looked at the large arch that once would have supported a thick set of double doors and saw two young men staring at them from the wide hallway.

"How long have they been there?" she wondered, seeing them smile as she noticed them.

"I'll admit, you had me fooled," Balter continued, "for a while there I thought you'd truly let me do anything to you. Like a good whore."

"You want me to fuck, suck, eat your cum off the ground, pretend to be your concubine, mother, sister ...? Fine!" Tannah said, glaring at him as she got to her feet, feeling syrupy seed roll down the inside of her thigh as she stepped close to Balter. "But only while I'm conscious you filthy cur," she growled. "If I awaken with your cock inside me again, you can expect to wake up and find it missing the next morning," she warned.

Tannah scanned the floor, hoping to find the panties he'd claimed from her. She looked back at the two standing in the doorway staring at her body while she berated Balter.

"Do they even know what they just saw?" she thought as the two men admired her.

"Looking for these?" Balter asked, pulling the stringy garment out of his pocket and dangling it in front of her. Tannah crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes. "They're mine," he said with smirk, "and so are you as long as I possess them."

Tannah watched him move about the room while she stood nude at the foot of the bed, both annoyed and frustrated by his unapologetic attitude. She knew she still needed him for his knowledge of the area, and to get his cooperation she needed to be his whore.

They packed up their things and went down to the first floor to bathe, seeing people peek out from their domiciles as they went down the main hallway together. Tannah blushed a little each time she made eye contact with one of them, not because she was naked but because of the way they all watched her with interest, the same way they had during her performance the previous night.

By the time her and Balter reached the fountain on the first floor they had already gathered a crowd of curious observers. They were so many and so focused on Tannah that she almost felt obligated to perform a little as she washed her hair. She pushed her fingers into her cunt to cleanse herself of Balter's orgasm while men and women stared.

Tannah smiled awkwardly at them as she spread her labia and let the water rinse away his seed. She finished drying herself off and saw disappointment on a few faces when she pulled her pants up.

Balter untethered their horses and they walked the beasts through the market side-by-side, eating breakfast while they walked, each of them getting their fair share of odd or suggestive looks.

"All my informants told me we will need guides to get to the old temple," Balter said as they approached a large wooden shack with a brutish looking man in dirty clothes standing beside the entrance. "The path is treacherous and overgrown, it's nearly impossible to not get lost unless you've been out there a few times in your life."

They entered the building, seeing rickety wooden furniture, a dirty bed and a roof with missing boards that allowed the morning sunlight to shine in through the ceiling. A pile of dead vegetation was rotting in the corner of the hot room but none of the occupants seemed to mind the stench. Three men sat at a table, eating their breakfast with bare hands.

Balter stepped into the room and spoke to them in their language while Tannah watched, glancing nervously about the room, her trust in Balter already damaged. After nearly a minute of conversation, a tall, lean man stood up and walked closer to her. He seemed to be examining her or sizing her up, Tannah couldn't tell which.

"Balter ...?" Tannah said, watching his hands as he circled around her. He was roughly shaven and looked to be about twenty years old.

"Let him touch you Tannah," Balter said with a grin on his face.

"Dooyija," he said, addressing the young man in his own language. Tannah gritted her teeth and turned to face him. He reached around her waist and squeezed her butt, then his hand traveled up her side and surrounded her breast. He played with it for a moment, before moving on to touch her cheek. Tannah gazed into his eyes, searching his intentions, feeling her face turn pink as he groped her.

He grabbed at her crotch, saying something in his native tongue while stroking the seam of Tannah's trousers with three long fingers. She inhaled sharply as the fabric rubbed against her cunt. One of the other men said something back to the young man while he explored Tannah's body through a layer of cloth.

"He says we have a deal," Balter translated, grinning as if he had accomplished something.

"What deal!?" Tannah demanded, stepping back and reaching for her sword handle. She was ready to kill everyone in the room if she didn't get answers immediately.

"They'll take us to the abandoned temple for a night with the foreign slut," Balter explained. Tannah took a deep breath and exhaled to contain her rage, her fingers tight around the leather grip of her blade handle. "Not my words. They chose the name for you. It's a complement really. After last night everyone in this city wants to fuck you Tannah, and it's lucky for us, because it's the only way we'll afford their guidance."

Tannah took another deep breath, trying to calm her nerves. She considered the tall man before her, who was getting a bulge in his pants just from looking at her. She thought about life at the brothel, taking men into her small room to become their plaything for a short period.

Had she truly escaped that place if she was still pleasing strangers to get by? Tannah imagined doing that job for just one more evening and being freed from it henceforth. She let her fingers relax around the sword handle.

"Fine," Tannah said, agreeing once again to be someone's whore.