Tannah The Whore Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you excited?" she asked kneading her naked tits as Balter caressed her thighs, his penis rock hard and pressing against the cleft of her womanhood, the wetness at its tip soaking through the crotch of her underwear. "I can't wait to feel you inside of me," Tannah said, her chest heaving as his erection rubbed against her.

With Tannah's heels resting on his shoulders Balter reached down, enfolding her butt, slipping his thumbs beneath the waistband of her panties. He pulled them up along her legs, leaving them around her knees and paused to lean in and smell them.

Tannah blushed as he inhaled the scent of her pussy from the damp piece of clothing stringing her legs together.

"You've been awfully wet this afternoon, I can tell," he said, pressing his nose into the crotch of the stretched undergarment. "Was all of that for me?" he asked.

Tannah nodded shyly, feeling his hands travel down her thighs once more while he sniffed her underwear. She felt the head of his cock against her naked groin, trailing warm precum across her skin as he tried to maneuver it into her hole.

Tannah reached around her butt to assist, spreading her labia apart with both hands and inhaling sharply as his penis slid into her.

"Ohh yes my lord, ohhh!" she moaned as he pushed himself deep, digging his thumbs into her hips as she laid back on the bed with her feet by his ears. "Ooooh it feels so much bigger inside my pussy! Ohhhh!"

Tannah propped herself up on her elbows and watched Balter have her, his thrusts coming at a modest pace. She was thankful for the slow fuck. Too many men left bruises or took her so violently that her cunt would be sore afterward. She let out soft gasps of enjoyment, feeling her tits bounce while the bed rocked beneath them, his balls beating gingerly against her naked sex.

"Do you like it?" she asked, after several minutes of quiet thrusting, his gaze flitting about as he took in the view of Tannah's nude form beneath him. He looked up from her swaying nipples and grinned, his cock buried up to its hairy base in Tannah's vagina. "I can be louder if you want, tell me your needs and I'll fulfill them my lord."

"I want the whole village to know we're together," he panted in answer, squeezing Tannah's butt, his erection bulging inside her as he said it. Tannah smiled and laid back, ready to grant his wish, petting his wrists as he cupped her butt cheeks and gazed down between her legs.

"Ohhh ... ohhh yes!" she moaned loudly as his thrusts resumed, her panties stretched tight around her knees and her calves resting on his broad chest. "Ohh yes push it deep! Ahhh!" she cried out as his cock filled her, its shaft wet and firm. Tannah sighed sharply, her breasts shaking from the mild strength of his pushes.

He leaned forward and took another long whiff of Tannah's panties while driving his length into her shaved cunt. Tannah grinned happily as he enjoyed her smell, his hips surging and his member filling her. He let out a low moan and his thrusts quickened. Tannah's butt shook with each impact, his balls slapping against her pussy as he fucked her.

"Ahh ahhhh! Ohh yeah that's it! Take me! Just like that, ohhh my lord, fuck my pussy!" Tannah shouted, hearing her voice echo outside the room's walls. Balter grunted and sat up, his penis slipped out of her and he gripped its shaft, stroking it enthusiastically while Tannah laid back with her panties stretched between her knees.

She ran her fingers through her hair and shut her eyes, waiting for his seed to hit her. A moment later she felt it. Hot gobs of liquidy cum landed on her stomach and squirted across her tits.

"Hahh," she gasped in surprise as one powerful spurt sent a wet glob sailing into her neck. Tannah giggled as it dripped across her throat, warm droplets of his orgasm still raining down over her breasts and groin. She laid completely still with his member pulsing between her thighs until only a trickle flowed from its tip, falling onto Tannah's sex and running down into her butt-crack.

She opened her eyes and looked up at him, her body painted with the chaotic aftermath of his lust, cum dripping down her sides and pooling in her belly button. He stared at her for a long time, the head of his penis still oozing as he admired his handiwork. Then he reached out and pulled Tannah's panties up over her feet.

"I'm keeping this," he declared, holding up the stringy garment, his seed already beginning to dry on Tannah's breasts. She looked up at him incredulously but did nothing to reclaim the article of clothing. "There's a washing fountain at the entrance, you can clean yourself up there," he said.

Tannah smirked and obeyed, going down the stairs into the large open area where they had come in, Balter's stuff still clinging to her naked body. There were other people already bathing when she got there. Water gushed from the top of a central pillar in a round pool that was about five yards in diameter. Tannah stepped into the cool water, cum drizzled quite visibly across her tits and running down her inner thighs.

The girls among them smiled and commented in their native tongue, giggling and blushing as she cleansed herself before them. The men ogled her unapologetically as she let the water run over her shoulders, washing her bare breasts and searching her hair for warm globs of Balter's stuff. She saw their penises rise as they stared at her, making no effort to hide their arousal.

Tannah touched her cunt and sighed, feeling her clitoris throb against her finger. She knew there was no reason to expect Balter to see to her needs, but somehow she'd let herself hope he would surprise her. She saw the men all watching her with their cocks erect and wondered if it would be acceptable for her to satisfy herself with everyone around.

"Later," she thought, bringing her hand away from her wet sex.

Once she was clean Tannah returned to the room upstairs. She sat at the table with Balter and they ate a very simple dinner together, neither one of them bothering to put on clothes. When they were finished Balter crawled into the large bed and beckoned for Tannah. She climbed atop him, planting kisses on his lips and body and rubbing herself sensually against him while he became drowsy.

Eventually Tannah laid down beside him and let him fall asleep while he played with her cunt. She dozed off with her legs spread and his hand between her thighs, listening to his snores. Then she awoke a few hours later to find that he had already arisen from his nap.

Tannah sat up and looked about. She didn't see Balter anywhere in the room at first, looking at the various cushioned chairs arrayed about the room. Finally she noticed him out on the platform, naked before a crowd of people, holding a torch.

He reached out and set something alight. That's when she realized there was a metal bowl with burnables on the far end of the platform. Balter turned and walked back toward the room, his cock swinging between his legs as the blaze grew. Tannah heard parts of the courtyard go quiet momentarily as people muttered to those around them, some of them pointing at her as she stood naked in the archway.

"What was that about?" Tannah asked, her gaze following him suspiciously as he placed the torch in a notch on the wall. He meandered across the room slowly and sat down at the edge of the bed.

"Well, you see ..." he began, looking down at his limp penis and then back at Tannah. She approached the bed, kneeling before him and wrapping her fingers around his member. She stuck out her tongue and tasted the tip of it while stroking it's length casually to get him hard.

"This isn't really a place where visitors come to rest Tannah," Balter admitted, watching her sit between his knees, her hand moving gently up and down his shaft. "Ever since the failure of the monarchy, men and women have come to this room to honor one of the old kings, a man known for his insatiable lust." Tannah narrowed her eyes and listened.

"Legend says that each night he would bring a new woman here, light the flame and make love to her before the whole city," he explained, a grin spreading across his face. Tannah felt his erection grow against her palm as he told the tale. She stared at his cock, watching it become gradually more firm and blushing as she imagined what he would likely do with her once he was fully aroused.

"Are you going to take me in front of all those people?" Tannah asked, looking up at Balter inquisitively while she stroked his penis, her other hand going down between her thighs. She cupped her bare sex, gathering the wetness around its opening with her finger before pushing it in. Balter reached out and touched his palm to her face, smiling. She felt her cheeks glow hotly as she masturbated.

"Yes," he answered. Tannah felt her heart begin to race as she thought about performing in front of so many people. She felt something warm dribble across her thumb and looked down to see the head of Balter's cock glistening with clear slime. Tannah licked the round end of his manhood, coating her tongue with his precum.

"Does that excite you?" he asked as she tantalized him, one hand between her legs, her knuckles slick between her thighs.

"It does, my lord," Tannah gasped, her face and chest burning as she kissed and massaged his member, her juices coating her palm as she fingered her cunt.

"Good," he chuckled watching Tannah spread her lips, surrounding the bell-shaped head of his cock with her mouth and sucking it hungrily. Her hand pumped more hurriedly along his stiffening shaft and his arousal quickly made her spit slimy. "Because I'm going to do more than just fuck you Tannah," he said, his precum oozing across her tongue. "I'm going to conquer you," he declared.

"You see this?" Balter said, holding up the lacy undergarment that he had claimed from Tannah. She peered up at it, her head bobbing and her hair swaying as she coated his penis in thick saliva. "In the Ispur culture possessing a woman's underwear makes her your property." Tannah felt his cock bulge in her mouth as he dangled her panties in front of her face.

He laughed, giving her a playful shove. Tannah fell back and landed on her ass, a string of drool dangling from her lower lip. "You're mine Tannah," he told her, his penis standing fully erect between his thighs, "and you'll do as I say. Now, go out there, let them all see you."

Tannah wiped her lips with the back of her hand and stood up. She turned toward the balcony and walked out into the cool air with purpose in her stride, looking out at all the people who had gathered after Balter had lit the flame.

Both the men and women hooted and howled as they saw Tannah walk the length of the platform, fully exposed. She couldn't be certain if they were cheering her or shouting insults as she was completely unfamiliar with their mannerisms.

She saw them jump up and down and make gestures with their hands, some of them as bare as she was, their breasts and penises bouncing as they moved. Some of them were already moaning, engaged in displays of their own with their lovers. Unsure how to respond Tannah simply smiled down at them as they made shrill noises while admiring her nudity.

Tannah reached the center of the courtyard and stared out at the vast group. There were possibly three-hundred pairs of eyes all fixed on her as she stood, naked, on the cold stone platform. Then she felt Balter's hands on her hips.

He took her by the pelvis and pulled her backward. Tannah giggled, shivering nervously as she leaned forward to let him fuck her. She felt him tease the opening of her pussy with his spit slicked erection, preparing to mount her in front of the entire city. With her hands on her knees Tannah peered down at the gathering of strangers, already blushing with shame at what she was about to do.

"Ohh my lord," Tannah gasped as her labia parted around the head of his cock. "Ohhh my ... ahhhh!" she cried out as his penis filled her. Within moments he was pounding her cunt at full force while the people below shouted strange words.

"Ahhh ahhhh ahhhh!" she cried out, her face and chest burning from embarrassment as her tits twirled and smacked together, her ass and thighs shaking from the beat of Balter's hips. "Ohh my lord fuck me! Make me yours!" she moaned, looking around nervously at the faces of the people watching.

Tannah glanced around at her audience while Balter took her, his balls slapping wetly between her thighs while she let her voice echo throughout the yard. She met the gaze of another woman in the throes of passion with three men. The girl held onto two of them for balance, letting them touch their erections to her face and tits while the third man humped her violently.

"It's a great honor to be seen by so many," Balter said as he rammed his cock deeply into Tannah's cunt, gripping her pelvis firmly while he fucked her. Tannah watched them watch her, crying out loudly over the noises they made and still hearing the smack of Balter's hips against her bare butt.

Just when her nipples were starting to get cold from bouncing about in the afternoon air she heard Balter's grunts of climax. Warm slime lubricated his shaft, and ran down his scrotum as he came inside of her.

"Nnngg nnnggh!" he groaned, holding her tight against his groin, his penis throbbing as he ejaculated.

"Ooohh, my lord ...!" she moaned, feeling warm seed drip from between her labia as his cock bulged, filling her vagina with his load. Then, finally Balter's grip on her pelvis loosened and he backed away, smearing sweat from his palms across Tannah's ass and trailing cum across her inner thigh as he slid out of her. Tannah stood up and felt hot goo run down her leg, oozing from her open cunt.

"Oh wow, there's a lot," Tannah giggled. She noticed the men below all staring up at her curiously.

"Let them see," Balter demanded. Tannah grinned and turned around, bending over and spreading her pussy, letting the stuff pour slowly from her opening. They cheered and clapped as Balter's orgasm dripped along the furrow of her sex.

Then as she was leaning forward to display her cum-filled cunt she felt Balter's hands on her face. He turned her head roughly toward him, rubbing his softening wet cock against the bridge of her nose.

Tannah inhaled the combination of smells surrounding his member as he touched it to her cheek, the scent of her womanhood mixed with his groin-sweat and seed. She opened her mouth, ready to suck but Balter kept its tip away from her searching tongue, smearing his penis slime across Tannah's face and all over her lips.

"Think you've got a third one in you your majesty?" she asked, her mouth open wide, flinching as Balter smacked her in the face with his partially stiffened manhood. She could feel his cum drip across her knuckle as she spread her labia for the crowd. "I would really like to taste your seed on my tongue," Tannah sighed, staring at his large testicles and wondering how much of the stuff the man could produce in a single day.

"For an obedient concubine, perhaps," he said with a grin while Tannah pursued the head of his erection with parted lips, licking and kissing his wet shaft while he teased and slapped her with it. "How will you prove your loyalty Tannah?"

"Mmm, by showing you how deeply I can bow," she said with a wink and a smile.

"Very well," Balter said, pushing his cock into Tannah's mouth. She knelt before him, eagerly clinging to his naked thighs and humming as her lips moved along his shaft. She felt it start to grow stiffer as she pressed her face into his sweaty groin, his scrotum against her chin, her nose nestled in his pubic hairs.

"Ohh, Tannah ... yes," Balter groaned, his member becoming hard once again as it slid over her tongue. "Ohhh, Tannah, I knew you couldn't resist becoming mine," he shuddered, reaching out to put his hands on her head, rocking his hips as his fingers combed through her hair. "Whoring is in your heart, being mastered is in your nature," Tannah gazed innocently up at him as she slurped along his length, seeing him bite his lip as the head of his erection touched the back of her throat.

"Hhhchhkk!" she choked as he pulled her face against his groin, his penis throbbing with renewed lust. Tannah could hear the noises the crowd was making get a little bit louder, almost drowning out the sounds of moaning women among them.

Balter gripped her by the hair and began thrusting much more deliberately while Tannah whined and took it, tasting her own pussy and the cum still clinging to his leathery shaft.

"Nnngg, mmmnnh hmm, ghhk!" she gagged as his salty cock slid across her tongue, her drool sticking to his balls as they beat relentlessly against her lips. She blushed brightly while Balter fucked her mouth, her hair tangled around his fingers, tugging ruthlessly at her scalp with every push. She put her hands on her knees and accepted it, staring up at Balter as he degraded her in front of hundreds of onlookers.

Beads of sweat rolled down his bare chest and his pubic bone bumped hard against her nose as he used her throat like a second cunt.

"Nnnggkk nnngk hnngk!" she croaked, gasping through her nose and wincing as he abused her, her expression begging, pleading with him to loose his load. Her muscles strained as she gripped her knees, her back arched, her pussy still dripping from his previous orgasm.

"You're a good whore, you've earned this," he shuddered, looking down at Tannah, his cock throbbing as it slid between her lips, "but I have one more task for you before you swallow it." Tannah watched him exert himself, his wrists sweating against her earlobes as he gripped her scalp and thrust his hips, a long strand of drool hanging from her chin.

Balter stepped back and groaned, holding Tannah's head in place while his other hand went to the base of his member, stroking it while it's fat tip rested on her tongue.

Tannah stared up at his muscular stomach, his body glistening with sweat as thin streams of salty liquid struck her palette and sprayed across the insides of her cheeks.

"At last," she thought, her skin prickling as she felt his member throb and squirt between her lips, hoping he was finally done for the evening.

"Mmmmh ... mmmmh," she sighed, swishing his watery load about as she licked the underside of his penis and let his seed pour over her tongue. He released the clump of hair he had wrapped around his fingers and stroked Tannah's face, sighing and ejaculating until it began to trickle from the corners of her mouth. Despite being Balter's sex object Tannah was rather impressed.

"He'd make a skilled lover to a woman who truly wanted him," Tannah thought, her lips sliding off the tip of his cock, her nostrils flaring as she slurped to contain all of his cum. She turned to look at the crowd of people watching while Balter leaned on her shoulder and gasped, warm droplets falling from his sagging manhood and landing on her thigh.

Many more were naked now than when she last looked. The sun was dipping toward the horizon and yet there were still men and women in the street clinging to each other and moaning.

"Eyahah itor hulomn hemen yah!" Balter declared aloud, his body shiny with sweat under the fading sunlight. Tannah frowned at him as she held the egg-like substance in her cheeks. "Are you ready for what's next?" he asked with a grin, caressing Tannah's face with his thumb. She nodded, feeling his salty goo slosh about in her mouth as she moved her head.

Balter took her by the hand and helped her to her feet. He ogled her body for a moment, admiring her naked breasts, her cheeks flushed and full of his cum.

"I came twice," he said, "It's your turn Tannah. I want you to cum for them, then you may swallow my seed." Tannah felt her face and chest burn a little warmer. He reached down and grabbed her cunt. She gasped in surprise, feeling his hand move between her legs while everyone watched and cheered. He stroked the slimy opening of her vagina with two fingertips as she stood before him, unable to speak without letting his cum spill from her lips.