Sweet Separation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sat on the bed cuddling one another kissing tenderly, with a tinge of urgency though Gwen bent down and kissed a soft warm breast, drawing the nipple and areola into her mouth. Sucking it gently, then she began to suck really hard on the excited tissue. She let it out of her mouth, with a plopping sound.

"Oh that felt incredible." Mrs. Glass whispered in a hoarse tone. Her hand down on Gwen's love nest rubbing it excitedly, and dipping a finger in between the butterfly lips. Dipping a finger into the dark abyss, of the hot and moist cunt, it felt like a glove around her finger.

Trailing her lips down Mrs. Glass's body till she came to the patch of fur, Gwen kissed it, and sucked it suggestively.

She lay down and urged mom to lie down over her, so as to be able to make love to her orally with her fingers and her eager tongue

As Mrs. Glass maneuvered over her Gwen rolled onto her back and stretched out. She could feel the hanging breasts touching her body and pressing against her tummy area.

The warm form of the descending love nest came closer, till she was able to suck the soft butterfly lips as before her. They hung invitingly above her face. Reaching up Gwen stroked the love nest with the tip of her fingers, and parted the soft lips. Gently licking in between them, Over the sensitive pee hole and on down to Mrs. Glass's cloistered love bud. At which point Mrs. Glass wriggled and murmured mmm softly.

Gwen parted her legs as she felt a finger dip into her hot cunt, which excited her and in turn urged her on. Her licking and sucking was making Mrs. Glass wriggle more over her and begin to moan audibly.

When Gwen inserted two fingers into her Mrs. Glass pushed her hips down more as she moaned mmmm.

The licking and lapping of the love bud faster and faster along with the two fingers thrusting in and out of her cunt culminated, in a writhing body, and with the flow of her love juices, that dribbled down Gwen's fingers and over her face.

Mrs. Glass collapsed over Gwen's body and they lay still for several minutes before Mrs. Glass slowly rolled off of her, who was still licking the remnants of love juices off of her face,

Moving to lie beside Mrs. Glass Gwen put her head on the still heaving breast.

"That was absolutely lovely dear. I think it was much better than ordinary sex, if you know what I mean. It was so much more warm, and caring." Mrs. Glass exclaimed as she put an arm around Gwen.

"It is very enjoyable and exciting. I had better get to my room though I think." Gwen said, not wanting Kyle to find her room empty. Yet not wanting to give away the fact that they were making love secretly either.

Getting off the bed she slipped into her nightie and went to the door and opened it slightly and listened. The TV was still playing the baseball game.

"Sleep tight mom." Gwen whispered as she slipped out into the hallway and went to the bathroom.

She needed to rinse her face and take a pee.

Getting to her room she closed the door quietly and got in bed, her heart was beating fast with excitement. Fuck she loved being with another woman. Her hand found her cunt and two fingers buried them selves inside it. Turning half on her side she pressed her legs together and fell asleep

Morning came and Gwen roused from a peaceful sleep.

After a cool shower she dressed and ventured downstairs, she found Mrs. Glass sitting at the table with a cup of coffee in front of her.

"Morning mom, that looks like a good cup of coffee."

"Oh hello dear, come and join me. How was your sleep?"

Gwen got a cup of coffee and sat by Mrs. Glass and sipped the coffee.

"Mm that is good, I slept well I think. I don't remember anything, so I must've. Did you have a nice sleep?"

"I think so I had a lovely dream that I had a visitor. A lovely dream, mm" She said softly and nodded, with a warm grin on her face. Her hand was on Gwen's leg, stroking it softly. She whispered as she squeezed it. "It was almost a dream that I'll always remember."

Gwen was beginning to feel uneasy. Kyle could come in at any moment.

Gwen put a hand on Mrs. Glass's and moved it away and whispered, "No mom, what if Kyle comes in and sees?" Then she said "I think I'll go outside in the fresh air, it looks nice out." She stood and took her cup and went outside and sat down.

Kyle and Gwen went and had a visit with Mr. Glass and came back home to a lunch of egg salad sandwiches and fruit salad.

"I guess you have to go back tomorrow dear, it seems only yesterday that you got here."

"No I have to leave today. I will be back in class tomorrow morning." Gwen replied and added "I had better get my bag ready, and check the time of my train."

"I'll check the time sweetheart, I think it's around 4.30, but I'll check." Kyle said as he held Gwen's hand.

"I'd love to stay another night but I have a class test first thing in the morning. Thanks sweetheart I appreciate that."

She got up and went upstairs and got her few things together and put them in her pack. All except the lace panties from her nightie set. She picked up her pack and strolled down to mom's room and put the lace panties on the pillow, folded in between the folds was a scrap of paper. Her celphone number, and address, and xxxx. Closing the door she went down stairs.

She put the back pack by the door and went out into the garden.

"The train is at 3.45 I'm afraid, the later ones aren't locals and don't stop back home. That's a bummer." Kyle said softly

"Oh well it is what it is right!" Gwen said and shrugged her shoulders.

"I hope we will see you again though dear." Mrs. Glass said and added. "You are always very welcome to stay with us."

"Thanks mom that is so nice to hear, I'd love to sometime." Gwen replied squeezing her hand.

The time to leave arrived and Mrs. Glass hugged Gwen warmly and said "you take care dear. Have a safe trip home." And she kissed Gwen on the cheek

"Thanks mom, you take care as well, love you." And she kissed Mrs. Glass on the cheek.

"The weekend was too short. I hope you enjoyed yourself though." Kyle said as they drove to the station.

"I had a great time sweetheart. It was great to meet your mom and dad, and to be with you for short while at least." Her hand was on Kyle's leg at the bottom of his shorts. Just above his knee.

Getting to the station Gwen got her ticket and they crossed over to the other platform and sat on a bench seat, Kyle's arm was around her shoulders, as she lightly rested her head on his shoulder.

They sat quietly, each in their own space, words weren't necessary at this time.

The sound of the train coming was the signal for them. They stood and hugged one another; their eyes were closed as they hugged.

They kissed passionately as the train came to a halt.

Gwen got in the first compartment and shut the door and sat by the window. Her hand pressed against it, her fingers spread. Kyle pressed his hand on the other side of the window as the train began to move. Then he waved and watched as it increased speed and left him standing alone on the platform.