Sweet Separation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt her moist vagina squeezing him really hard, pulling his foreskin back, really back.

She rose up and off of him, and moved down his legs, so as to be able to take him in to her mouth.

Kyle reached down and whispered "Turn around sweet one, let me kiss you as well"

Without another word she was kneeling over him, so he could kiss and suck her love nest and make her all wet. He was sucking her inner love lips hoping to taste her sweet pee. Moving to caress her love bud, and coax it out of its soft enclosing folds.

Gwen rolled off of him and turned and lay flat on her back. Her legs far apart as Kyle got between them, gently inserting his aching prick into Gwen's slippery vagina. His balls felt like two rocks they were that tight. One could say locked and loaded.

He slowly slid in and out of her, trying to control the welling up of his hot magma.

As much as he tried he failed in a series of powerful jets of cum, that shot into her. He filled her love canal, to overflowing.

Totally played out, he lay flat on her, resting on his elbows. His prick was still in Gwen's hot full cunt.

After several minutes he slipped out of her and off of her, to lie at her side. And on his back. Cum dripping onto his abdomen and pooling there.

Gwen took hold of his hand and squeezed it, whispering "Oh that was fantastic, fuck you were ready to explode sweet one. You must've been really aching. I love you so much, but you'd better disappear before mom wakes up."

"Yes your right, mom gets up fairly early. I love you, you are beautiful." Getting off of the bed, he said as he was leaving, "See you at breakfast sweetheart." He blew her a kiss and disappeared out into the hallway.

Gwen sat up and bunched the pillows and lay back down, supported by the pillow she could see part of the hill behind the house thru the window. Relaxed and content she dozed for a while.

A sound in the hall roused her and she sat up. She got out of bed and went to the door, needing to have a pee.

"Good morning dear. Did you have a good sleep?"

She turned to see Kyle's mom, coming down the hall.

"Hello Mrs. Glass. Yes I slept like a baby."

As she stood, she became aware of a dribble of cum on her thighs. She pressed her legs together hoping that it hadn't been seen.

"What a lovely night dress, really sexy. I'm glad you slept well. I'm going to put some coffee on"

Turning she went down stairs saying "see you in a bit."

Sitting Gwen felt the hot slippery cum dribbling out of her as she peed. The feeling excited her, she had had passionate sex, secretly just down the hall from his mom.

Gwen dressed and went downstairs. Mrs. Glass was in the process of laying the table. "Can I help mom?" Gwen asked her.

"What cereal do you like dear, you pick which you like."

"Oh corn flakes are fine," Gwen said as she got the packet out of the cupboard.

"Would you take the howl of strawberries out of the fridge and put them on the table for me."

"Ok" Gwen said as she opened the fridge door. "Oo they look nice."

"Our local grocery store has nice fresh produce, and if you time it right they are what you can get."

"Good morning ladies" Kyle said as he came downstairs. Coming over he kissed Gwen and then his mom.

"Morning Son, how did you sleep? Gwen said she slept well."

"That's great, me yes I had a good sleep too. And how about you, mom how was your night."

"Oh yes I did as well."

They sat quietly eating breakfast and having their coffee.

"Are you going with Kyle to see his dad, or would rather stay here with me dear."

"I'd like to see Mr. Glass if that is alright." Gwen said.

"I'm sure he'd like to see you, and that is fine. I'll get things ready for supper while you are gone. You are in charge of the BBQ fella ok"

"No problem. Mom makes the ace of burgers, you wait and see."

"If we leave a bit early we can pick up some coffees on the way and take it up when we get to the hospital."

"How far is it to the hospital from here?" Gwen enquired.

"About a twenty minute drive, that's all. The coffee shop is a block before the hospital."

"I'll get the coffee."

"That's nice of you sweet one." Kyle said as he pecked her on the cheek

"We are off mom, see you in a while. You be good now."

"Oh ok, say hi to dad for me ok. You make sure he behaves himself dear." Mrs. Glass said she had a knowing grin on her face.

"Fuck your coming to my room was so exciting." Gwen as they drove away, her hand on Kyle's leg.

"I just had to dare to do it. I was nearly exploding. I have a picture on my phone I was going to send you. Want to see it?"

"Sure." Gwen said as he stopped the car and fished his phone out of his back pocket, he handed it to her.

She turned it on and opened the gallery app to see a sexy image

"Ow wow." Was all Gwen could say.

As Kyle drove away she added softly "I would love to have been there, fuck that is so sexy."

She squeezed his thigh, and put her hand on the front of his shorts, rubbing them gently.

Kyle pulled to the curb and stopped. Gwen handed him his phone with a broad grin,

"What does your dad like in his coffee sweetheart?"

"Double cream and one sugar will be good."

Gwen got the coffees and they drove to the hospital.

Getting into the elevator they rode to the third floor.

"Hi dad how are you today." Kyle said as they walked into the room he was in.

"Oh hi son, and who is this lovely girl, good morning."

"Dad this is Gwen."

"Hello Mr. Glass, it's nice to meet you. Kyle has spoken about you often. We bought you a coffee." Gwen said as she handed it to him.

"Gwen, that's a nice name. Thank you. Kyle has spoken of you as well. It's nice to see you. Is he treating you right?"

"Oh yes, he is. He's a bit cheeky sometimes but I like that." Gwen said with a big grin.

"If he isn't he'll get a knuckle sandwich when I get home." His dad said with a grin, as he held up a fist.

As they chatted a nurse and aid came in saying that Mr. Glass was going for a stress test.

"We'll come up again dad, mum said to say hi, looking forward to seeing you home." Kyle said.

"It was nice to see you Gwen, and thanks for the coffee. I'll enjoy it in a wee while. Take care of your mum, son"

"Will do dad, love you." Kyle said as the aid wheeled Mr. Glass out of the room.

"Well that was short and sweet." Kyle said as they were on the way down in the elevator.

"What shall we do now" Gwen said as they got to the car.

"There's pretty water fall that's worth seeing. Over there." He pointed to a hill behind the row of assorted stores.

Gwen held their coffees as he drove.

They parked and got out and walked along a pathway through a patch of trees and round a curve, and there it was.

The water cascading over a shelf and falling into a large pool, the run off disappearing into dense undergrowth a short distance away.

"Ow wow this is nice." Gwen said as she took a sip of her coffee. "What is a stress test I've heard the term but that's all I know." She added.

"It's something to do with blood pressure I think." Kyle replied

Looking around he saw a couple off in the trees, deeply engrossed in their love making.

"Gwen, look over there in the trees." He said softly and pointing toward the scene.

The couple was sitting facing each other, kissing passionately; the woman had her hands on the back of the man's head. While he had his hands, up under her dress avidly fondling her ample breasts. As he did he bunched up her top. He pulled her bra out and up over her breasts. Squeezing and pulling them,

He moved and stood up and undid his pants, reaching in his pants, he freed his prick and massaged it.

The woman put a hand on it and the other cradled his balls. She slowly rubbed his prick, dipping her head she took it in her mouth and sucked him. As she caressed his balls and held his erection.

At the same time he reached down and fumbling undid her top, freeing her breasts, were he continued to fondle and massage them excitedly.

Gwen had her hand in her lap and was scrunching her dress.

Kyle slipped a hand into her lap and she held it, and squeezed it.

He slowly moved his hand up her inner thigh. As he did Gwen pressed it to her panties. She parted her legs a bit at the same time.

His finger found the edge of her soft panties and edged it to the side, slipping a finger in between her love lips. He wiggled it up and down, when he touched her love bud. Gwen pressed her legs together instinctively, as she put her hand on his squeezing it

She put her head on his shoulder and whispered "no sweetheart. Yes I want to, but no we mustn't, not here."

The couple was still entranced in one-another as Gwen and Kyle got up and strolled away, dumping their empty coffee cups in a garbage bin

"Is there a flower shop here somewhere, I would like to get some flowers for mom." Gwen said as she put her arm around his waist.

"A flower shop, mm?... Eh... Oh yes. Its on the outskirts of town, we passed by it on the way in. That's a nice thought. Mom will love that, she likes to have flowers in the house." Kyle said as he slid his arm around Gwen's shoulders and hugged her gently.

Getting to the florists Kyle parked and they crossed the street and went in. Looking around the picked the bouquet of flowers they wanted and Gwen paid for them

Getting to his car Gwen put the flowers on the back seat, before getting in the car.

"That was a racy scene at the waterfall." Gwen said softly as they drove.

"It's amazing what you see sometimes for sure, racy without a doubt. It makes one really horny, and would like to join in."

"You crazy sexy man you. You are right though it does make you excited though."

Kyle drove into their driveway and stopped.

Gwen got the flowers from the back seat and they strolled to the front door, hand in hand.

Going in they found Mrs. Glass sitting looking at a newspaper.

"Hi mom" Gwen said as she walked over to her" We thought you might enjoy some flowers." Gwen said as she handed the flowers to Kyle's mom

"That's so sweet, thank you so much. And whose idea was that." She said as she looked at Kyle.

"It was Gwen's idea, all the way." He said.

"You are home early aren't you, is dad ok?"

"Yes he is doing great I think. While we were there he was taken for a stress test. We took him in a cup of coffee and he was enjoying it when a nurse and aide came in saying he was going for a stress test. He put the lid on his coffee and said he would enjoy the rest when got back. So we had to leave.

"He had a big smile on his face as he was wheeled out of his room, and told Kyle to behave himself. He had a real grin on his face when he said it, as though he was having a bit of fun."

"Ah now that sounds like dad, he was pleased to see you Gwen." Kyle's mom said and added "I should put these flowers in water right away."

Gwen and Kyle sat on the settee and he put his arm around her shoulders, in response she rested her head on his shoulder.

"There we are. They are lovely; I love to have flowers around the house. That was a lovely thought. It was a pity that dad had to have that test while you were visiting him. At least you got to see him briefly. Well if you will excuse me I'm going to have a bath."

As she was getting to the stairs she said "Gwen I wonder if you would come and help me and wash my back, I have a problem reaching it you know."

"Eh, yes sure." Gwen said as she got up from the settee adding "I'll see you in a wee while sweet one ok"

"For sure, by"

Gwen met Mrs. Glass in the hall. "I'll get undressed and see you in the bathroom dear."

"Ok, maybe I'll take my things off too; I'm bound to get wet."

As she was undressing Gwen could here the water running in the bathroom.

She crossed the hallway and entered he bathroom, closing the door, as Mrs. Glass was getting into the bath. She turned to sit down, on seeing Gwen standing there in front of her.

They looked at each other admiring the female forms. "You are a very pretty girl Gwen. Come here let me look at you. How do you get your pussy to look like that dear?"

As she was speaking she was putting her hand down and touching the little patch of fur above Gwen's cunt.

The light touch felt good to her and she edged her hips forward. "I shave it, it takes a couple of tries to get it the way that you want it," Gwen replied as Mrs. Glass continued to rub her little bush.

"Would you show me how you do it? It looks so nice and it feels really nice and is sexy as well."

"Sure, do you have a razor, or we'll use mine if you don't" Gwen said.

"Let's go to my room, I can sit on the edge of the bed, or lie out flat. Which ever is easiest for you" She said as she got out of the tub. She dried her logs.

Getting a razor and some shaving foam they walked to her room.

Gwen slipped the towel from around her and laid it out flat on the bed, long ways for Mrs., Glass to lie on

You lay down and I'll shave you that will be the easiest way I think, ok?"

Mrs. Glass got on the bed and stretched out. Her legs were fairly well apart.

Gwen began to shake the can of foam, as she kneeled on the bed. She looked down at the mature nude female body. Its breasts still quite firm and a fairly flat tummy. Her pussy was a dark reddish brown color, its outer lips puffy and hiding the butterfly winged inner lips.

"Maybe move up the bed a bit and put the pillows behind your head so that you can see how I do it"

Mrs. Glass did it and was now propped up. "Ok, that's better"

Gwen proceeded to apply some foam to the area and rub it in. "Oh do you have a small bowl in the bathroom that I can put some water in. to rinse off the razor."

Under the sink there is a small bowl, you can use that." Mrs. Glass said.

"I'll be right back." Gwen said.

She returned with the bowl of water and a face cloth. She put the cloth on the table by the bed and put the bowl on it

She shaved one side of the pussy and wiped it clean "See how its done." She said as she rinsed the razor again.

"Yes, that's not too difficult. Like you said it just takes practice. Can I lie down, and let you do the other side. Then I'll sit up and see how you do the fur patch, I have a stiff neck at the moment.

"That's a good idea, you just lie back and relax mom, and I'm not hurting you though am I.?" Gwen asked her.

"No dear, the cream is lubricating my skin fine." Mrs. Glass said as she stretched out, with her legs quite wide apart. She reached over and touched Gwen's love lips gently saying in a soft dreamy voice, "your pussy is so soft and smooth, like silk to the touch."

Gwen was nervously shaving along the outer lip and was worried that she may nick the tender skin. And at the same time was enjoying the tender caresses. She felt it was weird that Kyle's mom was coming on to her.

That warm itch was manifesting itself in her loins. "Maybe you should stop touching me mom, I'm scared I might cut your pussy, mm!"

Mrs. Glass watched how Gwen fashioned the design on the skin, and then shaved it shorter with her electric razor, to the final product. She then put a dab of veet cream on her fingers, and gently rubbed it over the shaved skin, saying "We leave that on for a few minutes and rub it off. Then that's all that you need to do to keep it smooth. You just have, to trim the little patch of fur occasionally.

"Mm that feels so nice, and smooth. She bent her legs and spread them. Reaching down she put her hand over Gwen's and pressed it against her cunt. She pressed a finger in-between her outer love lips. "Oh my dear that's the place, mm" Pushing her hips up as she moved her own finger up to caress her love bud.

"We should get your bath mom. This isn't really right you know."

"Yes, you are right the water will be getting cool by now and Kyle will be missing you."

Gwen washed Mrs. Glasses back as she said she would. As she was a soft hand was gently rubbing her love nest, and getting her excited and aroused. Her butterfly love lips began to emerge from between her outer lips, she bit her lips in response, and her hips edged forward toward the caresses. Feeling a finger venture between her swollen labia she wriggled slightly, and parted her legs some more as she arched her back, pushing her hips further forward.

"You are so soft and hot there dear, it feels so nice." She said her voice in a soft nurturing tone. "Come here and let me kiss you, I think you need that dear." Mrs. Glass had her hand on Gwen's hip and was urging her toward the edge of the tub.

"I don't think we should be doing this mom." Gwen said in a nervous and reluctant voice. But inside she was intrigued and aroused by the illicit attention, and even so craved it all the more. It was the ultimate forbidden fruit, to be secretly sampled.

"This is our girly time secret." Mrs. Glass put her hands on the edge of the tub and turned and knelt down, then put her hands on either side of Gwen's hips.

As she stood at the side of the tub Gwen bent her legs and thrust her hips toward the tub with her feet apart. She put her hands on Mrs. Glass's head, to steady herself mainly.

Her emotions were bubbling over with excitement. She licked her lips, and closed her eyes. At the touch of the hot wet tongue, that was licking her cunt, from top to bottom. It probed in between her sensitive inner lips and up to touch her love bud. Gwen wriggled and murmured mm softly as she instinctively pushed her hips forward, and pressed Mrs. Glass's head to her.

After several minutes Gwen moved away from the exquisite titillations she was receiving. Saying that she must stop and return to be with Kyle,

Bending, she kissed Mrs. Glass tenderly on the lips. Once again her eyes were closed.

"Sorry mom, I hope that I haven't disappointed you."

"No not at all. You have been very courageous, and I appreciate that and look forward to some girly time between us again."

"Maybe, we will see." Gwen said as she picked up her cloths and left the bathroom. She pulled the door too behind her.

Gwen was all a dither though, so wanted the passion to continue. Now she needed some relief from the unbearable itch between her legs.

She put on her skirt and a skimpy pair of lace panties that left very little to the imagination, and her blouse. She put her bra in her back pack. She would have been happy to have left her blouse off as well; she was that aroused, and horny.

Going outside she found Kyle sitting on one of the Adirondack chair, he was quietly sitting with ear buds in his ears, listening to something.

Moving around him he looked up with a big smile.

"All done, I bet mom appreciated the help. I think she may have arthritis in her shoulders. Sometimes she can't reach up hardly above her shoulders. It was very nice of you to offer to help her, thank you." Kyle said as he stood up, and hugged her

"It was fun and my pleasure to help her sweetheart. So what shall we do for a while?" Gwen said as she put an arm around his waist.

"You said you'd like to explore the garden. Down there, there is a swing." He said as he pointed at a clump of trees, and added. "There is an old gazebo as well. It hasn't been used in quite a while and sorely needs some work to be done on it."

As they strolled across the lawn Gwen saw the swing and trotted off and got in it and started to swing back and forth

As she got quite high she spread her legs as she came toward him. Her skirt rode high up her thighs and her skimpy panties in full view.

Kyle got his phone out and took a picture. Gwen brushed her feet across the grass and came to a halt.

"I bet the picture is blurred." Gwen said with a chuckle, as Kyle showed the picture to her.