Sweet Separation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was clear and really revealing, "I dare you to show your mom, I'll say that I wanted you to take it."

"You are on girl." He said with chuckle.

They strolled around the clump of trees to where at the old gazebo, Kyle had mentioned.

"This was a lovely gazebo when it was new even now it is a classy building." Gwen said as she went up the three steps and onto the very dusty gazebo. It had hard wood floor, and bench seats along two sides.

She brushed off the flat top of the side wall above the end of one of the bench seats. The structure had been painted white even now it was still glossy in spots.

Gwen stepped up on the bench, and turned and sat on the wall. Her back was against a supporting pillar. Her feet were on the seat. She put a foot up on the wall as she leant against the pillar her legs slightly apart.

Kyle got his phone out of his pocket, and as he did she arranged her skirt so it was covering a knee.

Moving she pulled the hem of her panties, so a bit of her love lips was visible.

Taking her hand away and placing it on her knee, and closed her eyes, in a demure pose.

Kyle took a picture saying "Now that is picturesque for sure. I might print it and frame it. Beautiful."

He showed it to Gwen who nodded and said "Mm not bad."

She pulled his head to her and kissed him in a long tender kiss. "Would you like to take the same picture, this time without panties though?"

"I'm all for it, if you are."

Gwen stood up and slipped out of her panties. She put them in her skirt pocket and set her pose again. Her legs not quite as far apart though. And this, in so much, made the pose outright suggestive.

Kyle took the shot and looked at it and showed to her.

She looked at it and smiled saying "Now that's a keeper."

She put her hands on either side of his head and kissed him hard, her breaths deep and rapid. Nostrils were wide with lust.

She hooked a foot around his leg and urged him toward her.

Moving a hand down to the belt of his shorts, she fumbled to undo it.

Kyle undid his belt, and then she unzipped his shorts, to free his ample erect prick.

"I need you some way or another, right now sweetheart."

He lifted her off of the wall and stood her down. In turn he sat on the edge of the bench.

"Straddle me baby enclose me in your hot glove."

No sooner said than she was lowering her cunt onto him, she was still wet from the loving attention his mom had given her previously. Slowly she sank down on to him. Feeling the hot rod, as it penetrated her, deeper and deeper, Filled her completely.

"Oh baby that feels incredible. I needed you in me. Seeing and being in the presents of mom both of us in the nude, fuck was sexily arousing." Gwen said, as she slowly rose and fell on him, as he impaled her.

"I can kind of imagine. It sounds sexy as well." Kyle said softly as he guided Gwen up and down, his hands around her waist.

He lifted her off of his prick and turned her around, standing he got behind her, bending her so she held onto the wall. Putting his hand down and parting her love lips, he slid into her from behind. Slowly at first he fucked her cunt.

As he became more aroused his momentum increased, and increased. Until, he reached the point of no return.

His hips shuddered and convulsed, with one final thrust he came, in three hot jets of jism. He filled her love nest to overflowing with his hot cream.

As he slid his erection out of her cunt he was still dribbling cum from his shiny prick

His love juices seeped and dribbled out of her and ran down her legs, and dripped off of her slack butterfly wing love lips.

"Oh sweetheart, fuck that was lovely. You gave me the relief I needed so badly. I didn't know whether to finger fuck myself or piss in my pants. Both would have felt ok, but not like this. Stand on the seat and let me lick you dry." Gwen said as she scooped up his cum off of her legs and licked it off of her fingers.

"Oh baby you have such a gentleness. Ooh mm that is wonderful." Kyle said as he enjoyed her attention.

They strolled hand in hand down the pathway to the very back of the garden, at the end there was a gate. Outside there was a small lane, it wasn't well traveled for sure. Walking along the lane there were some weeds growing in cracks in the surface as well as along the hedgerows. After a short distance Kyle turned off the lane into a pathway that meandered down through some trees to a

Stream, that gurgled its way through the undergrowth, and over a small weir.

"Hm, wow has this ever changed since I was here last. It used to be a pretty spot. Not all overgrown like it is now." He took a couple of steps toward the stream and took his prick out and pissed into the bushes.

Getting back to the house they found Mrs. Glass leisurely sitting in one of the Adirondack chairs reading.

"Hi mom, it's good to see you taking it easy, can I get you anything?" Kyle asked as they came up to the chairs.

"Oh, hi I didn't hear you coming, no I'm fine. So did you have a good nose around? It's a big yard isn't it?"

As Gwen sat down she said "Yes it is, and it is really pretty. The gazebo is really lovely. I'd love to help to clean it up and get it looking the way it used too. It's just dusty and would clean up nicely I think."

"Did you check the swing Kyle the ropes are probably rotten by now. That used to be a lot of fun didn't it"

"The swing is ok mom, Gwen swung on it and its fine" Kyle said

"Show mom the picture Kyle" Gwen said.

"Oh yes" He said as he got his phone out and handed it to Gwen, who handed it to his mom.

"Oh my, eh, Really Kyle, eh"

"It was my suggestion mom, I suggested he take it," Gwen said as she put a hand on Mrs. Glass's knee, and squeezed it playfully.

The attention pleased his mom, and she moved her leg a bit as she looked at the picture. "It's really suggestive isn't it?" She half asked "Really sexy."

"It was all in fun" Gwen said as the phone was handed back to her.

"I'm glad you are having fun here dear" Mrs. Glass said as she put a hand on Gwen's on her knee and stroked it softly, as Gwen put her hand in her lap.

"Maybe you should fire up the BBQ Kyle, what do you think?"

"Yes it's about time; ok I'll get it all ready mom."

"You can join in if you want dear, maybe help carrying some of the things out from the kitchen." Mrs. Glass suggested.

"Yes I'll gladly give you a hand mom. You just let me know what you'd like me to do." Gwen replied as she got up and added. "These chairs are so comfortable and relaxing.

"Yes they are, aren't they? Ok let's see now. Can you take out the tray with the table cloth and things? That will be a great help."

"Okay I'll set the table and come in for anything else."

Going back in, Mrs. Glass was slicing an onion. "Can you get the jug of orange juice from the fridge and take it out for me. I'll be there shortly with the rest of the things."

"Orange juice lovely, here are, ok. Here let me take the plate of buns as well." Gwen said. Picking up the plate she went out and put the things on the table. As she was putting the plate on the table Mrs. Glass arrived with a tray full of fixings for the burgers.

They sat and had their supper quietly, enjoying the cool evening breeze that played through the trees and shrubs that were around the edges of the garden.

"The onion is good in food but the smell on your skin is something else. I washed my hands when I finished cutting it but the smell is still there. I'm going to get in a warm bath and soak it out I think.

"I know what you mean mom. Between onion and garlic, they are the worst." Gwen said, and enquired if she needed a hand with her back again. It was a loaded enquiry as she had nervously enjoyed the first time.

"I hate to ask, but would you mind. I have to say that it felt so good having my back really washed before."

"While you are helping mom I'm going to give the car a wash and I'll see you after. How does that sound." Kyle said.

"Oh well, that makes it better. Would you mind Gwen?"

"No not at all, Lets get you all set for a good nights sleep. A long hot bubble bath should do the trick."

Gwen said as she got up and followed Mrs. Glass up the stairs

They met in the hallway as they came out of their rooms. Both were naked outside and excited and aroused inside.

Going into the bathroom and closing the door Mrs. Glass ran the water and added the bubble bath lotion, as Gwen had a pee.

"I had no idea that two women together could be so romantic and exciting. Seeing your pussy was intriguing and I have to say exciting. When I touched you I got an intriguing feeling down there as well" Mrs. Glass said as she looked at Gwen's again, "Have you got any girl friends dear?"

"I have a friend at college, that I chum around with and a girl from a restaurant we go to sometimes. They are just coffee buddies really." Gwen said, hoping that it didn't show that it was more than that though. Because inside she was getting hot with all the talk.

"I like touching you a lot, and you touching me feels so nice and intimate. John touches me but it doesn't feel the same as when you do. Its confusing isn't it?" Mom said as she got into the really warm foamy water and sat down

"Maybe you are bisexual mom, like both men and women. I think I am, in fact I'm sure I am. We have the best of both worlds, mm!"

"Hm, when you put it that way it makes sense. So you are, bisexual."

"Yes, and I embrace it completely." Gwen said as she lightly touched Mrs., Glass on the breast and softly caressed it. Her soft touch around and under the soft warm orb was exciting Mrs. Glass.

"Mm oh that feels so nice. Have you ever touched any other women dear, sorry I'm being too nosey?"

As she was speaking her hand had moved down to touch Gwen's love nest.

"At a movie once I went with a girl friend and we touched one another a bit." Gwen admitted, as she gently fondled the soft breast, Rubbing a finger around the nipple and pressing it in.

She stepped closer to the tub so as to be able to fondle the other breast. Her feet apart and her knees slightly bent.

Mrs. Glass moved her hand to rub the small patch of fur and then back down to caress the puffy love lips. They looked like small butt cheeks, all soft and smooth. She slid a finger in between them, moving it up, to where she touched the hooded love bud. Gwen twitched at the touch and pushed her hips forward a bit 'mm' escaped her closed lips at the touch, and her hand squeezed the heaving breast a bit more vigorously.

"Dear why don't you come to bed with me, mm?" Mrs. Glass said as she slipped a finger deep into Gwen's cunt.

"Eh, I don't know. Maybe just for a little while, we shouldn't be doing this at all you know."

"I know and that makes it all the more exciting, mm." Mrs. Glass said as her finger was joined by a second.

Gwen stood up and went to the basin and splashed some cold water on her face to cool it down The thought of another possible illicit adventure, was playing havoc with her emotions, and that, no cold water could take care of.

Gwen opened the front door and looked outside, to find Kyle drying his car off. "Wow now that looks very nice." She said as she walked over to him, and kissed him.

"Mom still soaking in the tub, she'll shrivel up before long." He said with a wry grin and a chuckle.

"Oh, smarty pants." Gwen replied as she slapped him on the butt." Soaking in a hot tub is a pleasure that most women enjoy, it's a way to relax and rejuvenate. That's why they sell bubble bath lotion and stuff." Gwen explained to him.

"Yes its s woman's thing for sure. Hey if you like don't knock right." Kyle replied.

"Exactly, I enjoy a long hot bath occasionally myself.

Would you like me to make you a cup of coffee?"

"A cup of coffee? Let's take a walk and get one. Just up the street." Kyle said as he hung the hose up on its holder.

"There's a coffee shop near by, that's nice." Gwen said as she linked her arm with his.

"Yes it's a little café that's owned by a local woman, Mrs. Peters. You can see it up the street, the place with the ivy on the walls. It's on the right side of the street." Kyle said and pointed toward the café.

"Oh yes I see it. I remember when we passed it, on the way to see dad. I thought it was a cottage, that's quaint."

"It may be closed by now but lets see."

Getting to the café Kyle tried the door and it opened, they went in and sat at one of the four tables the filled the café.

"Good evening folks, what can I get you?" a ladies voice came, from behind the counter.

"Are we too late for a coffee?" Kyle asked as he turned to face the voice.

"Oh, hello Kyle, how's your dad doing? "

"He's coming along quite well. He may be coming home next Friday. Oh excuse me, this is Gwen."

"Pleased to meet you Gwen, I'm Mrs. Peters by the way. Oh that's good news indeed. How's your mom holding up? This is awful hard for her."

"Mom is doing really well considering." Kyle said.

"Oh that's good. I'll go get your coffees for you folks."

"This is a little treasure, wow" Gwen said as she looked around at the ornaments and things that were dotted around the room.

"Here we are folks. Your coffees and a couple of dainties for you. They are on the house, so enjoy. Say hi to your dad for me won't you."

"Thanks Mrs. Peters. Yes we certainly will."

As they left Gwen said "thank you for the dainties they were lovely."

"Say hi to your mum Kyle. It was nice meeting you Gwen; it's nearly time for me to head home as well. Take care."

"By" Gwen said as she closed the door. "What a nice lady, and she manages a lovely café. You are lucky having it local to your home. If I lived here I'd always be in there." Gwen said as she slipped her arm around his waist.

"Yes I guess we are really. I had never thought about it." Kyle replied.

"We are home" Kyle said as they opened the front door and went in.

"Ow hi, were did you go?"

"Just up to the café, and had a coffee. Mrs. Peters says hi."

"How is she, I haven't seen her for a while?"

"I think she is fine, she looked ok, why?"

Kyle and Gwen sat down on the settee as Kyle was speaking. He put his arm across the back of the settee over Gwen's shoulders.

She put a hand on his leg. Her feet slightly apart and her skirt just above her knees.

"The last time I spoke to her she had a miserable cold and sounded awful poor soul. She is such a nice person."

"Yes she appears to be very nice" Gwen said as she moved her feet a bit. And then she added. "The café is so cozy and quaint; I said to Kyle, you are so lucky to have it, and local. I'd be in there all the time if I lived here."

Kyle's mom was sitting in her chair across from the settee. She was looked toward them and saw Gwen's parted legs and felt warm between hers. But then she realized that. Gwen didn't have panties on. Now she began to fidget and rub her legs together, and her breath came in short pants, as her breasts became excited.

Her button down house dress was straining at the bottom button as she moved in her chair and her feet separated,

"Sweetheart would you mind if I turned in for the night, I feel really tired for some reason." Gwen said as she looked at him,

"No that's all right, maybe you didn't sleep, as well as you thought. A strange bed makes a big difference. We'll see you in the morning. Get a good sleep sweet one."

They kissed and Gwen said "Night mom sleep well."

As she turned to go upstairs Mrs. Glass said "I think I might do the same. Like you I need my beauty sleep as well."

Mrs. Glass was right behind Gwen as they went upstairs. "You'll lock up Kyle and we'll see you in the morning. Good night, son." She had a hand on the railing and her other rubbed Gwen's skirt covered butt.

"Night mom, see you in the morning." He replied as he turned the TV on a Baseball game, and turned the sound down lower.

"I'll leave my door open" Mrs. Glass whispered at the top of the stairs. And added," So if you want to come to bed I'd love to see you." She kissed Gwen on the cheek. "Have a nice sleep dear." She said and turned and went to her room.

"Have a nice sleep mom, night" Gwen said as she went to her room. Crossing the hallway she turned just to get a bearing on the open door. Turning she went into her bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed, wondering just what to do. As she sat there she took off her blouse and folded it then her skirt. She put both on the chair. She got her nightie from under the pillow and slipped it on. And once again, she sat on the edge of the bed.

She got on the bed and lay down and turned on her side, and pulled her legs up a bit.

Her mind was in an upheaval, sexy erotic images manifesting in her mind.

The light was disappearing as the evening passed.

Gwen sat up on her bed and looked out of the window. Slowly slipping off of the bed, she softly padded down the hall to the open door. She peered in and saw Mrs. Glass in bed. Turned on her side and facing away from the door. Gwen closed the door quietly and took the few steps and got onto the bed, she edged over and lay behind the warm body that was in a cotton nightie. Her hair spread out over the pillow.

Slowly Gwen slid an arm across the midriff and down to softly cradle an orb in her palm. Mrs. Glass's breath was slow and regular. Gwen spread her fingers over the soft material. The tip off a finger touched a soft nipple and slowly circled it in a very gentle movement.

Mm came a whisper of a murmur. Then another, that was followed by a stirring of her body. Gwen slowly moved her hand away and down, slowly she trailed her hand to rest over Mrs. Glass's lower tummy, to spread her hand to gently caress the nighie over the small fur patch. Pressing a finger gently against the pliant material Gwen felt the outline of the love nest beneath.

Mm came the whispering murmur again. Gwen softly traced the outline of the outer love lips with the tip of a finger, as she neared the bottom of one Mrs. Glass put a hand down and on to Gwen's.

She went to roll onto her back, instead she just pressed against Gwen's warm body.

"Hello sweetie, mmm you feel so nice and soft. Moving away she rolled onto her back and looked at Gwen as she bent a leg just a bit. The hand she had moved to cover Gwen's was still covering it, and caressing it at the same time.

"I shouldn't be here mom you know that, but I am." Gwen whispered as she sucked a warm earlobe into her mouth, running her tongue all over it.

"Mm that feels so sexy" Mrs. Glass murmured as she pressed Gwen's hand against her nightie between her thighs. Curling her hand around it, she urged a finger into her itching cunt. Reaching down Gwen pulled the flimsy garment up, exposing the excited love nest. It was all swollen and hot. She slipped a finger into the crevice between them and in between her love lips. Into the dark and slippery love canal. Its walls quivering as the finger touched them.

As she did Mrs. Glass was moving her hand and caressing the young excited love nest. Slowly she moved a finger up and down, over the soft skin. Her finger touched Gwen's love bud and she twitched, and her hips edged forward slightly, toward the caressing finger.

Gwen's kissing the whole ear and her tongue probed every wrinkle and fold of it, making her squirm and wriggle with delight.

She moved her hand from the love nest, to lift Gwen's lace nightie up to fondle her breast; squeezing and massaging it she squeezed its nipple, between her fingers. Pulling it and rolling it between them.

Gwen sat up and slipped out of the filmy garment, dropping it on the bed. In turn she slipped moms nightie off.