Sucks to Be Bob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really think so?"

"I'll bet my life on it. You have never been far from my thoughts. I've just been waiting for you to get your head on straight and realize it too."

She put her hand on the table and looked at me. I looked at it, looked at her face and suddenly realized she was right. I'd been hard headed, but she was never far from my thoughts either. I reached out, took her hand and Dick said:

"Our work here is done Mindy. We need to give them some space" and he and Mindy goy up and left us there.

Pauline squeezed my hand and said "Now we can get started on putting things back together.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Almost immediately we had a couple of disagreements. She was working two jobs. A day time job that she supported herself with and her evenings as an escort and she would not give up her escorting job. She told me her escort money was used to pay off her student loans.

As a result our dating was spotty. We would make a date and then Pauline would call me and cancel because the agency had called her with a booking. After the sixth time it happened I gave her an ultimatum. Quit escorting and concentrate on 'us' time or I was going to start dating other women.

"I am not going to sit at home alone while you are out getting paid to have a good time drinking and dancing."

"Be reasonable Bobby; I make at least $105 a night escorting and I can have my student loans paid off quicker."

"Don't worry about that. We can fit it into our budget."

"I want them paid off quicker than budgeting will allow."

"Okay then. Check in with me in six months and maybe I'll still be available."

I guess maybe she thought I wasn't serious because two days later she broke a date with me to take another escorting gig. When she called me the next day wanting to know what we were going to be doing that night I told her I had no idea of what she would be doing, but I had a date for that night.

"With who?"

"A girl I work with."

"But�"

I interrupted her with "No but Pauline. I'm not playing second fiddle to Monarch anymore. Give me a call when you get your student loans paid off and maybe we can work something out. Got to go. Bye."

She was sitting on the steps outside my apartment the next day. She stood up as I came up the steps and said:

"We need to talk Bobby."

"About what?"

"About us."

"Us being you, me and Monarch?"

"Can we go inside?"

"No need. We have nothing to talk about. You refuse to give up Monarch and that means you gave up me."

"I don't want to give you up, but I want to pay off my student loans. I just don't want you paying them. That�s what would happen if I gave up escorting. I would be bringing $9000 of debt with me into the marriage. I don't want to do that. I want to give you a wife who is free and clear so to speak. Can we maybe reach a compromise?"

"A compromise? What kind of compromise?"

"What if I keep my Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays clear for you and only accept gigs Monday through Thursday? We rarely date during the week anyway."

I didn't want to do it, but I could see her point. I didn't have to sweat that problem since my parents ha set up and educational fund for me when I was born and it paid for almost all of my schooling and the rest I paid for while working part time jobs as I went to school. In the end I went with her compromise.

The other disagreement was of a sexual nature. I was still a virgin and no matter how hard I tried Pauline wouldn't give it up. She insisted she was going to say "I do" as a virgin. I told her it didn't matter to me, but she insisted that it did matter to her.

We were both in agreement on the wedding. Neither of us wanted the big church wedding. A civil service at city hall would suit us just fine. It was the 'When' that was the problem. I wanted NOW (the virgin thing again) but she said not until her loans were paid off. I asked her for a time frame, but she couldn't give me one.

"It all depends on how many gigs I get and how much I earn for each one. I'm only getting an average of two gigs a week since I had to cut back to just Monday through Thursday and most are just the three hour minimum. At that rate I'm looking at maybe nine months to a year."

"I don't want to wait another year. I want to get married now."

"We can't. Unless�no, we won't go there."

"Unless what?"

"No Bobby; let it go."

"Unless what Pauline?

"Best we let it alone Bobby."

"No Pauline; out with it."

"It will only upset you more."

"Come on Pauline; you put it out there so you know I'm not going to leave it alone."

"Okay, but it is going to piss you off."

"Out with it Pauline. Unless what?"

She took a deep breath and said "Unless you let me continue my escorting until I get my loans paid off."

"Are you out of your mind?"

"See? I told you to just let it go, but you had to push it. It is the only way we can get married before my loans are paid off. I will not let my loans become part of our budget. I incurred the debts and I WILL pay off my debts. I will not have you paying any part of them."

I thought about it. I thought hard on it for three days. Call me na�ve, call me stupid. Shit; call me desperate because I was desperate. I was twenty-four years old and still a virgin and her taking dates on Monday through Thursday hadn't hurt us. What the hell; it would only be another nine months or so. I could handle it. I told her I would go along with it.

We set a date, got married and honeymooned at Cabo, but not without another disagreement. Pauline didn't want to go on a honeymoon. Her argument was she would lose out on at least five dates and it would take her longer to pay off her loans.

I knew if I gave in to her on it I could look forward to her expecting me to give in to her whenever she wanted. I decided it was time for me to show I had some backbone and I told her we WERE GOING TO Cabo or there was not going to be a wedding at all and I would cut her loose and she could come and look for me if she ever got her loans paid off and if I wasn't already with someone else maybe we could try again.

She was pissed and bitchy for a day or two, but it was all gone on the day we said "I do" in front of both sets of parents. We left City Hall holding hands and an hour later we were in the air and on the way to Cabo and the loss of my virginity.

My first time was quick. Too damned quick, but fortunately my recovery time was also quick aided by Pauline going down on me which surprised the hell out of me. The second time was longer, but still too short to suit me. Again Pauline was up to the task and the third time lasted a long time.

After he third time as I lay on the bed next to Pauline and staring up at the ceiling the thought that Pauline was certainly not a virgin came to me. The two blow jobs she had given me were a little too good to be first attempts and my ease of entry and no blood showed that her hymen was long gone. I knew that the lack of a hymen did not prove anything, but the ease of entry bothered me. She was not as near as tight as I would have expected a virgin to be.

I did know there could many many reasons for all of the above that did not mean loss of virginity, but I could not shake the feeling that I was not her first. She was just too comfortable doing it. There was no nervousness that I would have expected from a first timer; like the way I felt as we went to bed together for the first time.

On one level there was the thought that what she did before she committed was none of my business. If someone else got her virginity so what? On the next level was the thought that if she was no longer a virgin why did she deny me? Why did she lie to me and tell me she was going to married as a virgin? One level up from that was the thought "Why are you thinking about all this shit? It's a done deal. You are married and the past is the past; it is the future that counts.

One level above those other thoughts was the one that carried most weight. If she would lie about that, if indeed she did lie, what else was she lying about and what might she lie about in the future?

Then again it was my first time so I had nothing to compare it to. Maybe all girls felt that way. Best to just let it go.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Life was great.

From virgin to four or five times a week. Between my job and Pauline's day job we were building up savings for a down payment on a house. Even though I hated it Pauline still did to two or three escort gigs a week. Our agreement was still in place. Only Monday through Thursday with Friday, Saturday and Sunday reserved for me.

Pauline was averaging a thousand a month toward paying off her student loans. When they got down to five thousand I tried to talk her into taking the five out of our savings and pay off the loans, but she wouldn't hear of it.

"They are my obligations Bobby and I insist on taking care of them on my own. Besides, we almost have enough for the down payment on a house and I want that as soon as we can get it."

I wanted her taking gigs over and done with, but she kept reminding me I had agreed to it in order to move the wedding date up so I bit the bullet and shut up

That turned out to be a big mistake.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was a Monday and another one of the 'meet and greet' cocktail parties. This one put on by one of our good customer's. I was alone because Pauline had an escort gig that evening. I was on the opposite side of the room and just happened to be looking toward the door when Pauline walked in on the arm of Al Cohen. Unfortunately my boss was also there and he knew Pauline was my wife. He had met her at the company Christmas party and again at the company picnic. I moved to where Pauline couldn't see me and wondered what I should do next.

I was between a rock and a hard place. I was in front of my boss so I couldn't ignore it, but I couldn't approach her without possibly alienating one of our best customers to say nothing about pissing off my wife. It was one of those damned if you do, damned if you don't situations.

In the end I didn't have to do anything. My boss handled it.

Dave came up to me and said "I know I told you to take good care of Al, but I never meant you should pimp out your wife to him. Hell Bob, if you would have given me a shot at her I would have promoted you long ago. Al says she is the best piece he has ever had and she's the only girl he has ever had who does anal. I've never done it and I have always wanted to try it."

That makes two of us I thought as I listened to what he was saying about my wife. The wife who had always refused me anal with "That�s just too disgusting to even think about" was her stance. Well, now that Dave had opened the ball it was time for me to start digging into things and I asked Dave to come out into the hall with me for a minute.

Once out there I explained the whole deal to him about the student loans and how I had given in to letting her escort until she had her loans paid off. I knew she was an escort, but I had it on what I thought was good authority that she was one of the escorts who did not offer extra services beyond being arm candy.

"What you have just told me comes as a very nasty surprise. Did you tell Al she was my wife?"

"I haven't talked to him since he walked in here with your wife. He is a frat brother from college and we get together for drinks from time to time. As guys do, after a few drinks we get to talking about girls and sex. He told me he gets all the sex he can handle from a girl he gets through an escort service. He says he gets the same girl every time and has been using her for the last three years. He offered to set me up with her so I could see what anal was like and I told him I would think about it and get back to him. Now that you know what are you going to do?"

"Short term I don't know. At least not yet. Long term there is a divorce in my future." Then I laughed and said "Phillips is retiring. Would some anal from Pauline get me the job?"

"You were going to get it anyway, but some anal might get you five percent more than Phillips is getting now."

"I was joking."

"I wasn't."

Before anything more could be said Al came out into the hallway.

"There you are. Johnson said he thought he saw you come out here. Come on, I want you to meet my date."

The he noticed me and said "Hey Bob; did I interrupt anything?"

"Not really. Just letting the boss man know I'm not feeling well and need to go home."

I turned so Al couldn't see it and made a zipping my lip gesture to him and he nodded so I said goodnight and left without seeing or being seen by Pauline.

Pauline usually came home from her dates around 10:30 or 11:00 and she was always horny and expected me to be up and waiting for her. She told me it was because her dates got her hot and needing and I needed to take care of her. Now that I knew that was a lie I had to wonder why she did it. Out of guilt? Making me reclaim what was supposed to be mine? Getting off on giving me used pussy and laughing at me because she was cucking me?

Did she get off letting me soak in her lover's stuff? She was always wet when she came to me after a date and it was the one time she wanted to fuck without me doing oral on her and now I knew why. She knew I'd taste the salty wetness and realize what it really was.

Whatever!

I made damned sure that I was going to be in bed asleep when she got home that night. The problem was with all the thoughts roaring around in my head I couldn't sleep for shit and I was still awake when Pauline got home that night so I had to fake it. She tried to wake me up, but I just mumbled and shook her off.

In the morning she asked me why I hadn't waited up for her and I gave her a bullshit story about a problem at work and I'd hit the bar on the way home, had a few too many and had come home and crashed.

When I got to work Tuesday morning I asked Dave how it went when Al introduced him to his date.

"She was shocked when Al brought her over to me. I pretended that I didn't already know her and she picked up on it and pretended not to know me. Later she caught me and asked me not to mention seeing her to you. She told me Al was an old friend from college that she liked to see every once in a while and that you thought she was having a night out with some girlfriends.

"I laughed and told her she didn't have to lie to me and that Al was a very old friend of mine and he'd told me all about her. She asked me if I was going to tell you and I told her not to worry about it that Al very a very old friend while you were just an employee and I saw no reason to mess up Al's fun. I did tell her to call me some night when she wasn't busy with Al and she said she would. Have you figured out what you are going to do?"

"I'm flirting with the idea of seeing to it you get the anal you want. I know if she called you like you asked you could set it up on your own. What I want to do is make her think she is doing it because of me."

"How in the hell are you going to do that?"

"What you just told me gave me an idea" and then I told him what I wanted to do. He laughed and told me he would do his part.

That night when I got home I acted like I was bummed out. When Pauline asked me why I was so down in the dumps I told her:

'"Something at work has me bummed out."

"What is it?"

"Just a problem I can't solve."

"Well tell me about it and maybe I can help."

"Not likely."

"How would you know if you don't tell me?"

"Believe me Pauline, you cannot help me with this."

"Again, how do you know if you don't tell me about it?"

"Because I know you Pauline and I know you can't help."

"You are pissing me off here Robert."

"Oh oh; now you sound like my mother."

"Damn it honey; at least let me try and see if I can help."

"I don't know how you can help me when it is something you refuse to even discuss with me.

"How can you say that? I love you Bobby and I'd do anything for you."

"Anything except let me have anal sex with you."

"Anal sex? What the hell has anal sex got to do with your job?"

"John Phillips is retiring and I was the front runner to get the promotion. I would have been the youngest VP in company history. A thirty-five percent raise in pay, a company car and credit card, stock options and a bunch of other perks.

"That is I was the front runner until the night Dave and a bunch of us stopped for drinks after work. When men get to drinking the talk always seems to get around to sports and sex. When the talk got to sex the guys somehow got on the subject of their greatest sexual experiences. One said a gangbang when he was in college was his. Another said joining the Mile High Club on a flight to California was his. Then Stan Miller; remember me telling you about his open marriage and wife swapping thing? Stan said his greatest experience was having anal sex with four women one night.

"Dave perked up at that. Said he'd never had anal and always wanted to try it. Then he said if Stan could set him up with a woman to do anal he might just have to consider Stan for John Phillip's position when John retired. Everyone laughed and treated it as a joke, but I could tell Dave was serious and since then I've seen Stan and Dave with their heads together more than once. I've seen them together more in the last week than I've seen them together in the last year.

"A piece of ass is going to beat me out of a promotion and my next chance is seven years away when North retires, so no Pauline, there is nothing you can do to help me on this."

"I can't believe that Dave would do a thing like that."

"Hey! Aren't you the one who is always saying that men think with their little heads more than they think with their big heads? And even though I hate to admit it Miller can do the job."

"I still think�"

"Drop it Pauline!" I said as I got up and left the room.

Things were a bit chilly that night in the bedroom and that didn't break my heart. When I got to work the next morning I stuck my head into in Dick's office and asked him to join me for lunch and he said he would.

At noon we were seated in the B&B Caf� and I went straight at it.

"Why did you tell me that Pauline didn't offer extra services back when we were talking about my getting laid by using an escort service?"

"I'm guessing you found out?"

"Oh yeah I found out. From one of her customers who didn't know she was my wife. "

"She still doing it now you are married?"

I explained the student loan thing and then said "I didn't like it, but figured it wouldn't hurt because I believed that all she did was act as arm candy. Someone I knew and trusted assured me she didn't offer any of those special services."

"Hey man, I'm sorry. I knew that the two of you had a thing for each other so I kept my mouth shut. I was sure she would stop when you two got back together.

"Well she didn't."

"What are you going to do?"

"Short term I don't know, but there is a divorce in my future."

When I got back to work I stopped by Dave's office and told him I'd set the hook and we would just have to sit back and see what happened.

"It's already happened" he told me. "She called me an hour ago and told me she was free tonight and Thursday and asked which one I wanted. I told her I would take both of them."

"Well keep me informed. I'm curious as to what she charges. Especially for anal. Maybe I can pay her for some after I dump her."

Pauline called me at work that afternoon and told me she had been called in on a gig and told me she would most definitely wake me up if I was sleeping when she got home. I told her I would wait up for her. I knew her date was with Dave.

I was in bed reading when she got home and she attacked me like she was a starving lion. As usual oral was out.