All Comments on 'Sucks to Be Bob'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 141 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ahh, JPB always the cuck

Hope someone rewrite this garbage story

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 2 years ago

Nice one, Bob. It is especially hilarious that on the day you posted, there was not one, but two, February Sucks sequels. Well played, dude, and I'm glad Pauline got the gold ring. Girl deserves a bread every now and again. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Then he got his head out of his ass and divorced her when he found out the kid wasn’t his. If he had any Cajones at all he would have demanded she stop working as an “escort” as soon as she begged to be his girlfriend. This Mc is just such a pisser

CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 2 years ago

Frankly no, in my opinion Pauline is manipulative as Hell. Why the fuck should he be celibate until SHE decides that she's ready to have sex with him? Not only that bit she's been banging her "dates" behind his back with the justification that it was for their own good and that he wouldn't find out, what's to stop such a situation up presenting itself again? Guess it's a mute point since the concept of monogamy doesn't seem to exist in this world, every woman is boning someone else except for Bob it seems.

Speaking of Bob, wtf is up with him? He happens to come around when women want to date but when it comes to the real deal suddenly they have better options. Also his "friend" neglects to tell him that the woman who spurned him 3 times in the past and cockblocked him from another woman was giving up sex, especially when he started actually being in a relationship with her? Then he starts whoring her out to advance his career, which would make sense if he no longer cared about her and planned to divorce (which he stated was his intent) now cuz she's boning him all the time, is pregnant and says she's stopped escorting, he decided to keep her? That's really fucking stupid and seems like he's both a pussywhipped moron and a cuckold who's been burned by the dating scene so bad that he's afraid to chance it.

This isn't a happy ending, its a very sad one. I used to love JPB's tales but not this one, it just causes rage with no catharsis. 1/5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Always an adventure to read a JPB story. You never known WHAT you're going to get. This was just average and I sure didn't like the fact that he stayed with a cheater and a liar. Gotta wonder if she's still doing things she ought not to be doing? Enough to give a guy a lot of stress.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Typical JPB CUCKOLD shit, the main character gets dumped on by all the women in life and keeps crawling back for more emotional abuse from a cheating slut.

1 star

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 2 years ago

That was one of the most depressing stories I've ever read.

He gets dumped and cheated on relentlessly for years, and he's so pathetic, he couldn't even get laid by an escort. He starts dating Pauline again, the slut that fucked around on him at college, and she makes him stay a virgin while she fucks 5+ guys a week.

He finally marries super whore, then decided to pimp her out to his boss after finding out that she's been fucking other men for the entire time they were dating. Then he decides to stay married to the hooker and doesn't even bother getting a DNA test done on the daughter.

-

This was basically just a cuckold story that barely stopped short of him eating out the cream pies she kept bringing home. Disgusting.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

I wasn’t expecting this twist; but I like it! Yeah she was cheating but out of need and not greed.

She betrayed her morals out of her love for Bob and not because she was dissatisfied with him. It’s fucked up, yes; but love makes us do dumb things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No clue why ask comments when u know that only u are capable of bringing out such a ‘wimpy shit only u can understand ending’ to a story that had potential??

servant111servant111almost 2 years ago

Next time state up front this is a willing cuckold RAAC. The wife is a lying sociopathic narcissist whore. She betrays him at every level and he forgets and reconciles cause she is a great fuck. She is and always will be concerned with herself and will betray him again when triggering circumstances occur. Thus the RAAC ending is unsupported.

Frankly very disappointed ☹️ with this whole effort.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
just

more cuck bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1 star Bobby is a fucking dumb ass for marring and staying married then the slutty whore.

skruff101skruff101almost 2 years ago

JPB doesn’t have a very high opinion of American young adults, all his ‘college into adults’ stories have the same morons accepting stupid shit.

This one’s happy he married a prostitute. And he’s been reading JPB’s stories so he knows all about Pauline French and he still marries her, that is the very definition of a moron.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 2 years ago

cucks get one star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of your worst stories I have read I hate it hate it hate it

numbnutz49numbnutz49almost 2 years ago

She presented him a son and he didn't ask for DNA proof. I've enjoyed almost all of your stories. This one needs a DNA test to prove it was written by the same author. Sorry for that comment - it was still well written but I didn't like it as much as your other stories.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 2 years ago

I love your stories and also a happy ending. Five stars. JB

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 2 years ago

You fell off, this was garbage

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 2 years ago

I wonder who the child's father is.

And apparently truth or honesty isn't something he sees as important in his marriage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He should have confronted her with his knowledge of her "extra services". She lied to him throughout and what man in his right mind would ever have a semblance of trust for a woman that does that?

SDN1955SDN1955almost 2 years ago

No. Just…..no. When you look at the dictionary under wimp, you see a picture of Bobby that also cross references to cuckold, as well as pimp. Completely worthless character. His friend is equally worthless, as he sets Bobby up to marry a whore. And, of course, Pauline is a manipulative whore. Quite possibly your worst story JPB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So who is the father?

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3almost 2 years ago

This story was about 8 pages too long

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

Did not disclose to him that she was having sex with her escort customers. Denied him her ass while giving it up to at least two clients we know of before finally giving it to her husband. Continued escorting for several months after her student loans were paid off despite the agreement her and Bob had prior to their wedding.

I get that Bob loves Pauline and that outside of her escorting she's been a model wife. But, how can their be any trust of Pauline on Bob's part. Not to mention the pattern of disrespect shown over a period of many years?

I know every situation is different and each person has to do what they feel is right but, under these circumstances staying with her and never letting on how much he knows makes absolutely no sense at all.

If there were a follow up chapter a few years down the road I would almost guarantee Pauline has cheated several more times.

Rocky62Rocky62almost 2 years ago

Better the slut you know than going thru dating again after his track record. But id agree dna teat the kid, trust but verify. Bout time bob gets Pauline in the end

kelchakelchaalmost 2 years ago

5*

Not a good woman, but a hell of a wife.

AKHollowayAKHollowayalmost 2 years ago

You always find a way to cuck it up

other2other1other2other1almost 2 years ago

I usual like JPB stories, but this one, sorry, Pauline, his wife gives it up to everyone built him, she outright lies to him, everyone treats him like a cuck and he just takes it without even confronting her…

Sorry, but all of this just doesn’t fit. She disrespects him and calls him a soul mate. She lies about giving her body to other men and he just takes it. I agree with the comment below. Get a bloody DNA test as there is a very good chance the kids arn’t his. If she can lie to him so easily she is very likely still playing around on him.

Bob, I love you as an author, give you three because the writing is good as always, however, you lost me with the willing cuckold ploy and generally a guy that let life dump on him, especially his wife…

Write a follow up, give the guy some balls, even if they stay together, make him a man, let her have regret for what she has done to a man she says that she loves, just not enough to be truthful with him…

lukeshortlukeshortalmost 2 years ago

Needs to be labeled as a WIMP story.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63almost 2 years ago

This character has NO self respect. What an idiot. What will her excuse be the next time she fucks around on him. I wish the author would tell everyone this is a Chuck story at the start.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

I couldn't or wouldn't, but it was an interesting story.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

Happy never after. Won't be long before she misses the variety and cheats. He will be divorced anyway and a single dad. He learned nothing.

justwetwojustwetwoalmost 2 years ago

I love your work but this one took me a while to work through. Every few paragraphs I had to take a break and come back when I wasn't so angry.

It's very well written with compelling characters and story line..

And I hated it worse than that February sucks POS (and the variants). I give it 5 stars for technical merit and storyline and telling. But I will never read it again.

Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Barf

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"But then I knew that I wouldn't do that to her. She had been, actually still was, a pretty spectacular wife even if she was a cheating one." Such a brain-dead line, yet we get this sort of thing pretty regularly in LW. As for "keeping her", it's so implausible that you have to believe such a man would be a closeted cuck/faggot, which is inconsistent with the character's development.

Frank66Frank66almost 2 years ago

Yeah, a lying, cheating slut for a wife is what real men want. Disgusting excuse for a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Classic JPB. Got love it! 5 stars!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Classic JPB story. Little bit of love, humor, sarcasm, and the ever-self-centered Pauline French! 4*

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

I gave the story 4*. It would have been a 5* but for the fact that author never explained the lies and inconsistencies. Story is that "She insisted she was going to say 'I do' as a virgin. I told her it didn't matter to me, but she insisted that it did matter to her."

She continues to refuse him, and then he finds out she was not virgin and had been fucking customers for some time. Regardless of any other consequences and outcomes, how could hubby not ask his wife why she lied to him and denied sex, even when she was fucking others? I was waiting for an answer and it never came.

Also I do not think that math adds up. If she was getting paid for extra services, they would have had a lot more money then they seemed to have.

Otherwise, despite all the negative cuck and wimp comments, Pauline did quit escorting and became a model wife and mother. I could have lived with that.

Cracker270Cracker270almost 2 years ago

Well written story. Smooth, captured the readers attention then held it. Characters themselves and the story line. Nope. What a thoroughly unlikable group of characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You want to marry a whore?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this. I know others will be upset Pauline wasn't punished and divorced, but I'm happy to finally see a Pauline French story where she gets a happy ending. Thank you!

ribnitinribnitinalmost 2 years ago

It doesn't have to be BTB to be enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another vile woman thinking she can do what ever she wants

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

good story - just... i'm having a hard time not getting 'even' or 'revenge' or SOMETHING... especially for his friend that let him believe she wouldn't put out...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

JPB, Literotica needs a new category for your Pauline French Stories…."Hope Springs Eternal".

EZ8ltEZ8ltalmost 2 years ago

Just Plain Cuck - Cucks to be Bob. There, I fixed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice! Pauline French is probably the most legendary character on this site. I'm glad you retconned her - didn't like her dying in a recent story - and look forward to more of her adventures!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 2 years ago

I guess that was before JPB found out about Open Mike nights. Does he take Pauline JPB.

5*

p.s. @ ANON ‘marry a whore? I would (much) rather marry a prostitute who has demonstrated (to me & to people I know and trust) that she loves me than marry a virgin who says she love me but does not seem to always show it!

beanburner69beanburner69almost 2 years ago

He's a wimp. Once a cheater always a cheater. And she was a lying cheater.

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 2 years ago

Liked it for most of part, but not the ending. I don't care that Bobby decides to keep her, but I think he should have told her he knew what she was doing.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Well at least he's batting a thousand as far as I am concerned, havent like anything he has ever written ...well maybe one, but generally he's a terrible writer.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funalmost 2 years ago

Surprising

The first part of the story seemed pretty tedious as good old Bob behaved like the usual bobian idiot.

Then he actually grew a bit of wisdom.

Hence the amazement

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nope. He married a whore, a practiced and skillful liar. Someone who was turning tricks and couldn't be bothered to even shower before demanding sex from hubby. Future can't look rosy when you're married to a sociopath. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Glad to see things working out for Bob and Pauline. Previous stories have been kind of rough on their relationship. Thanks for sharing, Bob.

DruisiuilDruisiuilalmost 2 years ago

Sucks to read this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
No one could be this stupid

With any luck - she'll give him AIDS

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Use TAGS, particularly 'Cuckold". STDs? Why would he marry, much less stay married, to such a whore? Not even a humorous story. This one is way below your usual efforts, very disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pauline is beyond evil and Bobby is the biggest idiot in the world. Maybe they deserve each other. No way Pauline has the slightest clue what love is really all about. If this was real life I wouldn't even waste my pity on him. He's the pathetic laughing stock of every man who has had Pauline. "She really loves you man!" Horse-shit!

nestorb30nestorb30almost 2 years ago

Too many unexplained inconsistencies and the mc was a pussy

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 2 years ago

Anon, asking JPB if he wants to marry a whore is a pointless question.

It's like asking Agatha Christie if she really wants to murder all those people?

JPB, it was another 5* story.

ZBSKRNZBSKRNalmost 2 years ago

She lied and kept on lying to the very end. I don't mind and don't have anything against RAAC stories. However, there was no remorse on her part and no taking her to task on his part. He was a a likable enough until he just let it drop then he became a wuss. First JPB story I didn't give 5* , hopeful this will get the Feb sucks treatment and alternate endings will be submitted. 3/5

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanalmost 2 years ago

If a marriage is only about sex, then the outcome of this story makes sense. Sure she is really good in bed. That is not the issue, as in all cases of cheating and let's be clear she cheated and continued to cheat. Trust is the central issue. She proved untrustworthy. She in fact held bob in contempt. That is the outcome of all her lies. His acceptance of her actions is unpalatable to most sane men. Flip the story and present it to women and see how many would keep him. Not many I should think. *

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

Nice, but she lied from start, BYE !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a fucking wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would rather have an honest wife than a fucking cruise that was bought by cucking hubby to a promotion and a vacation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry she cut a deal out of his knowledge. Time to divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She lied to him prior and during their marriage. So the explanation for the incidents with Brian, Harry and that "misunderstanding" regarding that date, were probably lies as well. Bobby should be sone with Penelope.

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 2 years ago

And beat your friends ass who knew she was a whore and got you back together with her! 1*

Hiram325Hiram325almost 2 years ago

Solid writing, disgusting story.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementealmost 2 years ago

Because of her lies, now that she is married to Bob, one would think the explanations for what happened at their prom and during their time date "mix-up" at college were lies as well. More so how she blamed him for their break-up. Penn, it seems, took a lesson from from the "rules for Radicals" handbook. Blame your opponent for that which you do.

-

Pasqual

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Nah, not my cup of tea.

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story . She tried to fool him regarding the 'married as virgin' bit as many, many of us have been fooled (lied to) about the same. Enjoyed it immensley. LP

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Superb... rapier-like writing with the hint of a smile and a gleam in the eye!!! Nailed it!! 5/5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wish we still had FTDS for this piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Normally you write a good story with a decent ending. This one is a load of horseshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

well glad JPB is back mostly, but he hasnt really grown any bigger testicles since . Paula was probally loose in the twat due to all the big dicks she got while lying to mc for all them yrs he known her.

012Say012Sayalmost 2 years ago

I wonder why the scores aren't higher for this story. A different plot and an entertaining look at a character unlike most we see. Well done. 5 -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The honeymoon fraud is unforgivable. The wife promised him the experience of having sex with a virgin. Instead he got a jaded experience with a loose cunt. She needs to see that he gets what she promised. There is no substitute. Since she clearly can manipulate everything else, she can come up with a willing virgin somehow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Was it a surprise the kid had a dark skin similar to the Mexican landscaping crew?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Some guys will settle and stay with the pig if she does everything right for him at home . I could never and once the promotion was done she would’ve been gently set freer . No reason for a man to stay with a woman who has cheated and lied from when they were in high school. Then the escort thing is crazy but he knew and still allowed but she was fucking for money and he didn’t know .

sempergumby1963sempergumby1963almost 2 years ago

I have nothing against a whore, they are providing a needed service, and it's a honest bit of hard work. No pun intended.

However, a lying whore is unacceptable, not because she's a whore but because she's a liar.

As for the lifelong friend, he ain't.

Writing was alright, editing needs work, maybe another pair of eyes to look it over. 4*

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60almost 2 years ago

A SIMP by any other name is still a Simp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pauline lied. It was easy for her. She will do it again. She thinks it's a secret she has over Bobby. Bobby should let her know he knows, and tell her she owes him a hall pass for each time she had an escort date that she provided extra services.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Poor old Pauline has been the foil in so many JPB stories, it's nice to see her get a star turn and even a happy landing. She's earned it through years of service in other people's stories. On the other hand, the lying is a real problem. It seems to come easily to her, and she obviously does it well. I see difficulties in their future.

CindyTVCindyTValmost 2 years ago

I can't imagine a guy willingly dating and marrying an escort unless he is a true Beta. Obviously it took bob over 24 years to get laid, clearly he wasn't a stud :) Well written and fun to read, but it was difficult to understand how he could stay with Pauline. Bob is clearly a Wimp and Pauline is the perfect match for this cuckold. I'm sure he will enjoy all the Cream Pies in his future. Thanks for the story, Bob.

Mayhem55Mayhem55almost 2 years ago

Good story but little quick on the ending. With all he knew about her "extra services", she still never told him the truth. How could he trust Pauline? Better get DNA test done on that kid.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

The whiney BTB'ers will crucify you for this ending.

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 2 years ago

Just accepting her deceit without letting her know is wrong. Bob should at least clear the air telling her he let her escort but thought she was not giving the extra services. But he was letting that slide with a strong post nup saying if she ever strayed again, she'd get nothing in the divorce. The way you left it, he still lets the others assume he is a chump.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pauline, lying about full services an not providing anything to BOB! Simple solution Burn the bitch with everyone that she is a lying slut and divorce her. Then get on with your life.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 2 years ago

Typically well done story by JPB, and I'll admit the MC staying with Pauline surprised me. I expected some sort of cataclysmic divorce. Doesn't matter. His story, his ending. 5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have no idea how he could have sex with her especially oral. Would gross me out and scare me to death i would catch an std. when she offered het ass why didnt he tell her he knows she is experienced and then take a pass?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Liked it but "Who's the Daddy"?

anon.q

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 2 years ago

Did Bobby have a DNA Test performed on himself and “his” son?

Did Bobby ask Pauline if lying is a chronic personality trait or something she chooses to do at her own discretion?

Did Bobby ever thank her for giving up her 3 1/2+ year career as a prostitute or ask her if she is just giving it away for free now?

Does Pauline realize that Bobby’s decision not to divorce her is based solely on her hyperactive libido and cooking skills?

Is Bobby at all curious as to why she wouldn’t put out for him until they were married given she was an active prostitute prior to and during their entire relationship?

Did marital fraud ever enter his mind or was he so obsessed with getting laid that he’d marry any willing vagina?

Just curious.

Overall I enjoyed the story. I rarely take JPB’s stories seriously and the outcome of this one was fairly obvious by page 3.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 2 years ago

Not sure why he got her to quit the job ultimately. He'd already reconciled with being married to a working girl, and the additional income would've been useful. Guess it does indeed suck to be Bob. Can't even make good financial decisions, nevermind his track record with women.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...