Spice Up Your Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

15. CONCLUSION: SOME FINAL SUGGESTIONS

Share Fantasies: (This may have been somewhat suggested earlier)

By now hopefully you are communicating better and your sex life is rekindled. One thing that can push it to the next level is sharing and possibly fulfilling fantasies (as best you can).

Men: always let the women go first and be sure when you share yours you start with some of your tamer fantasies. That said, once your woman is comfortable sharing openly you may be very surprised what she reveals.

For example, I have shared by BBC fantasy with my husband, and although while it will never happen, he bought me a big ten-inch dildo and we have role played with him being a BBC.

He revealed he likes cum walks and I have done a couple in my life while on holidays... most recently in Mexico.

The point is there is no shame in fantasies. They don't define you. They are what they are. Many don't understand my love for nylons, I don't understand the fascination with being slapped. But I don't judge. It is each to their own.

But sharing fantasies, even if you don't or can't recreate them can be relieving just to get them out in the open. Maybe you watch porn or read erotica that fits that fantasy.

Once, you have watched a few together you can both explore with edgier things. Here below are some suggestions for almost every kink.

Men... again... start conservatively. Just give hints of what turns you on... what you wished she would do.

CREATE A SEXUAL BUCKET LIST AS A COUPLE

It needs to have at least ten things you want to do.

For example, ours includes:

-join mile-high club (which neither of us has officially did... I mean those bathrooms are not conducive to even an attempt)... although I did give him a hand job under a blanket on a night flight where there were only two seats on each aisle (although we agreed that isn't good enough to check it off the list).

-a cum walk in a famous or historical building (I really wanted to do it in the Louvre, but I chickened out. I mean imagine a selfie with a fresh load all over my face with the Mona Lisa in the background).

-go to a sex party or sex island (we both were not sure if we would do more than watch, nit have agreed that if we went to one we would each of a free pass for the night)

-a threesome with a celebrity (I mean why not?)

-fuck on a crowded bus like in those crazy Japanese molestation films (we do plan to go to Japan in a few years)

-have sex on a yacht

-have sex in the ocean in warm weather (like the Bahamas)... we have done this one.

-have one or more people watch us fuck (this is way more on of his ideas, but I agreed)

-watch a porno be made

-mutual masturbate in an Uber. I have jerked him off in an Uber... so we did half of this.

ACT OUT PORN SCENES TOGETHER

If you are comfortable watching porn together, choose a few scenes you enjoy and act

If you are really adventurous choose one you have not scene and act it out.

This is a fun activity once you have rekindled your sex life!!!

Well, there you have it... a meandering essay on how to improve your sex life. I'm pretty confident at least one of these suggestions will help rekindle the fire.

JASMINE

BONUS: AN ALTERNATIVE TO SEX DICE

I created this kinky twist to sex dice with the idea of using it in a story (which I still may do)... a sex bag.

Just write anything you are willing to do in a bag and randomly draw.

Examples include:

-romantic kiss

-French kiss

-hands roam

-blow job

-hand job

-eat pussy

-eat ass

-suck clit

Suck nipples on M

Suck nipples on F

-fuck her mouth

-suck on his balls

-tease

-suck on toes

-lick soles

-69

-fingers only

-10 quick strokes

-10 quick licks

-10 quick sucks

-lick head only

-trace pussy lips

-use whip cream

-use syrup

-naked massage

-spank

-choice

-cum on her face

-cum on her nylon feet

-cum on her tits

-cum in her mouth

-cum on her ass

-shower together

-golden shower

-handcuffs

-role play

-watch porn

-read erotica

-ice

-anal

-any hole

-multiple orgasms

-all about her

-all about him

-pegging

-finger his ass

-sick his dick and finger his ass

-talk baby talk

-role play incest

-tickle

-lap dance

-step tease

-blindfold

-just the tip

-dirty talk

-find g-spot

-choke me

-cream pie

-eat cream pie

-ride him

-sex on washing machine

-doggy style

-other positions

-cum walk (for the brave)

I had way too much fun making this list. So much, I plan to make my own version for us deleting only a couple of these.

Again, please comment in the comment section if you:

-have a must sex position

-a must video for couples

-an idea that isn't in the twelve pieces of advice

-you have a must toy that people should try

-you try something and it works

-you try something and it is a complete disaster

-or anything else. Let's make this essay comments section a place where couple can share their experiences, and their successes.

Best wishes and happy Valentines Day 2024 and forever.