All Comments on 'Slut Awakening'

by DurtyWriter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TheSeeker84TheSeeker84about 5 years ago
Are you slow?

What's with all the incomplete sentences? Did you ride the short bus to school as a child?

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
Made me horny. Great story EXCEPT

She was not on the for Anna’s Dad but fucked Uncle Harvey and he filled her pussy with cum.

Also, she fucked everyone else with no mention of protection.

Still LOVED the story

Can’t wait for the next chapter ’

sexymeupsexymeupabout 5 years ago
messed up shit

1st you have her telling that old man, not to cum in her because she not on the pill, then you have her next day having cum shot in her cunt by every male she fucks, and no mention of her hymen being broken, she turns into a complete whore in 1 day. this story is not even close to being believable. I gave it 1 star, even that was too many stars for this story. trash this and try again.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uabout 5 years ago
Excellent

To the others, i assume they missed the part where she was allowed to fuck her friends father, but Not allowed to have his cum in her cunt, so she made up that line to get him to pull out and give het friend his load.

Great story, kept my cock throbbing and me wishing I had a slutty young daughter just like her.

edmloveredmloverabout 5 years ago
Hmmmm.

From the sentence structure and the vernacular your chose to use, it felt like something s 14 year old boy wrote.

mark73107mark73107about 4 years ago
Naah

Too many contradictions in this story. You should probably have actual sex so you will know how it does and doesn't work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDurtyWriter@DurtyWriter
I'm 61. Married to a conservative woman that loves sex behind closed doors. I fantasize about sex in public. Girls showing their assets teasing and loving cum on them. I write about sluts fucking married men. Drawing attention to themselves and doing whatever it takes to get o...