Slut Awakening

Story Info
Daddy's girl becomes his slut.
3.2k words
4.24
106.6k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of a girl that gives it all for her Daddy. It is another fictitious part of my dirty mind. If you don't like incest stories. It isn't for you. If it is enjoy and know Samantha loves to know she is the source of your lust. Vote. Comment and let me know your thoughts.

*****

I am Samantha. 5'2. 125lbs. 30d tits. 25" waist and 31" hips. Petite and pretty with brown hair to my waist. Big black eyes and mouth that has a natural pout guaranteed to make your cock hard.

I've always been Daddy's girl. My Mom blamed me for ruining her figure. I don't see that at all. She's 2" taller than me with 34C boobs. She probably weighs about 135lbs. If she ever worked it. She could eat at the finest restaurants and pay with a smile and flash of her panties.

Daddy always took me to my gymnastics, swimming and ball games. I really liked going to the car shows with him and our neighbor Mr. Sanders. It was Daddy I curled up with. Sitting on his lap and snuggled into his chest. I always felt safe and secure in his arms.

To this day. If a man has graying temples and smells like old spice. His chances of fucking me increase by more than 70%. I definitely have daddy issues.

Mom insisted I spend my last year of high school at a private school in Europe. Said it would give me a more refined disposition. I think she wanted to separate me from Daddy as I was 18 now and scared I wanted him to teach me how to please a man.

I really had no experience with sex when they sent me to Germany to school. My room mate Anna was beautiful with blonde hair to her shoulders. Big blue eyes, full red lips and athletic figure. She always wore heels which accentuated her long slender legs.

Her tits were smaller than mine but with the sexy dark color bras under the white blouses we wore as uniforms, they stood out. I wasn't that confident or bold yet. Anna was very popular with students and teachers. Always coming home with cum in her hair and stains on her blouse and navy blue uniform skirts.

One evening as I was brushing my hair. She came up behind me and softly touching and rubbing my shoulders over my satin robe. Whispering how beautiful I was. I wasn't sure what intentions she had but enjoyed being pampered.

Anna slipped my robe off my shoulders exposing my boobs as she kissed me on my lips. Our tongues entangled as my passion grew and my pussy got warm and wet. She kissed gently down my neck to my tits licking around my nipples. Raking her finger nails up my thigh one leg to the other. Teasing with her mouth and hands.

I gasped and heaved as my nipple felt her mouth and tongue on it. Gently pulling it with her teeth. I had never been aroused or titillated like this. Her hand cupping my wet bushy cunt. Not touching my clit but vibrating and threatening to slip fingers in with her movement.

I was so close. Hoping she would finish me. I wanted to cum so bad. Not used to such controlled movements and erotic touching. I had only ever tried to give two blow jobs and both cocks exploded as soon as my lips touched the swollen heads. I love the taste of cum. Just wish the cocks wouldn't explode so fast. Never been with a woman before.

Breathing erratically. We made our way to the bed where she trailed down the valley between my tits to the black hairy saturated bush covering my pussy now being fucked by three fingers. Parting my lips and teasing my clit. I arched as my cunt tightened on her fingers and I began shaking as my orgasm started to mount.

Showing no mercy. Anna sucked harder and fucked vigorously as I thrashed around in total bliss. It seemed as if firecrackers went off in my head giving the sensation of a strobe light spinning in my head. My body shook uncontrollably and my cunt covered her face with my honey oil.

Anna then kissed me allowing me to taste myself. Slowly tantalizingly she shimmied up me. Stopping to suck my nipples. Turned around. Lifted her skirt. Lowered herself down on my face.

She wasn't wearing panties and there was no hair on her moist pussy lips.

I wanted to give her the same joy I had felt and hoped my tongue would be as talented as hers. I parted her lips with my fingers as she gyrated back and forth on my tongue. Her hands were massaging my tits. My tongue going deeper in her while she speeds up moving on my mouth and pinching and pulling my heaving chest as juices flow from both our cunts.

"Oh Fuck yes. Right like that baby. Suck it. Bite it. Cumming now. Fucking suck that slutty cunt. Yes do it." As she collapsed shaking on my face.

We got up went to the shower and soaped each other off. I wanted my pussy bare like hers. Anna trimmed it then took a laser razor and cleaned it off smooth.

"Are you a lesbian?" I asked thinking I was now too.

"I am bi. I prefer older men but I am Daddy's girl and do whatever he asks," Anna replied.

"I used to be, but Daddy hates me. That's why he sent me here."

"No sweetie. He's best friends with my Dad. He came to visit and asked him to make sure you were ready for him to make love to when your Mom insisted you be away from him. He didn't want to hurt you because your so petite and he. Well he's hung like a fucking horse. My God! He gaped my little cunt. He would tear you apart if you were not groomed and my Dad certainly knows how to groom."

I was totally confused. Daddy wanted to fuck me. Anna already fucked him and her father. Daddy was worried he would hurt me while he was conning my bitch mother.

"So if you want. You can come home with me next weekend. We are having a family get together. My father will fuck you all night and teach you to suck cock. He will not cum in you. That is for me. After that. He is off bounds for you. You can watch me fuck him. You can fuck my uncles and cousins even my Grandfather. You and I have all year together and we will make a pair of good sluts enjoying each other and many cocks. Only if you honor my rule of not fucking my Daddy after the first night."

I nodded still ecstatic over learning that I was still Daddy's little girl and he wanted to fuck me or did he want to make love? I reached over hugged and kissed Anna passionately. Falling asleep spooning each other.

The next day we left for the weekend of family fun as Anna called it. She dressed me in a white low cut halter dress. It tied around my neck with the back open. I had never worn a dress so short. It showed my satin panties when I sat down. The 3" heels gave me some height and the over knee stockings made me look sexy and yet innocent. She dressed the same except in black.

At first on the train, I felt self conscious but with Anna flirting and drawing attention to us. I began to see how exciting and naughty I could be. Actually was getting wet as I felt my nipples harden under the thin fabric. Anna didn't help by rubbing my inner thigh and kissing my neck. Whispering. "Relax. Enjoy. This weekend is yours to learn how much pleasure men can give."

Seeing how excited everybody was getting made me come out of my shell and realize I was a closet exhibitionist and coming out fast. By the time we got to her house my panties were soaked and would have agreed to a public gang bang just for relief.

Mr. Weib. Stood 6'3" with broad shoulders graying temples and a gray moustache. He was every bit as sexy as my Daddy. I could tell by the way he starred at my erect hard nipples and high hem of my dress he liked what he saw. I felt his erection when Anna pulled me in for a group hug or grope as it turned into.I had decided that if Daddy wanted me to be experienced for him. Then I was going to use this year to experience every sexual situation I could to be fuck ready for him.

Anna quickly got us started by sitting her Daddy down and kissing and undressing me. I decided whatever she did I would do. So I slipped her spaghetti straps off her shoulders and undid her zipper with my teeth. My hand was massaging her clam looking for that pearl that releases her honey oil. Feeling the juices running down my leg as my panties slid to my ankles. I was staring at his now exposed hard cock. Veins throbbing as he massaged the red mushroom cap.

I watched as Anna slid down the side of his shaft slobbering jerking and swallowing him when she got to the top. I did the same on the other side of his erect throbbing cock. Each time we got to the top our tongues dueled over the top of of the bulbous head. We shared his precum and played with his heavy balls as we gave him a double blow job. Mr. Weib pinched, pulled and sucked my nipples and tits like he was obsessed with them. Not that I minded. He had such a talented mouth as I would find out shortly.

Anna laid him on the floor. Positioned me over his face and then she straddled his cock and lowered herself. I slowly knelt down so my hot wet cunt received his lapping tongue. Anna riding her Daddy's cock and me riding his moustache. Playing with each others tits, we collapsed breathing heavy in orgasm.

Mr. Weib wanted my tiny cunt and I wanted to feel his man cock in me like I've never wanted before. A whole new sexual craving was awakening in me and I embraced it so I would learn to be the best little fuck toy for my Daddy. Daddy will be so proud of me when he sees what a good little girl I am becoming.

My cunt was still contracting when I felt pressure pushing past my cunt lips in deeper, deeper still as I arched up allowing smoother access and intense penetration as electricity like shocks pulsated through me. My little cunt wrapped and stretched from the size, as he allowed me to adjust before pulling it out slowly and then ram back in.

Picking up speed his balls slapping my clit with every stroke. I felt his hands squeezing and kneading my tits as he used them as handles so he could pound me without abandon. Anna was running her finger up and down the crack of my ass toying my brown eye.

My cunt sloshing from the plunging it was getting and my body shimmering in orgasm when Anna poked her finger in my asshole. My Fucking God! That put me over the edge and I lost all senses and convulsed and shook on his cock.

"I'm so close." As he ground into me.

"No! Don't! I'm not on the pill." Terrified that Anna would be mad at me.

He pulled out and slammed into Anna grinding and moaning as he unloaded into her wet cunt. When his cock shrunk. He walked away and Anna straddled my face and farted his cum in my mouth. I lapped it up like a thirsty dog. I loved the taste and feel of it as I swirled the delicious cream in my mouth and spit it on my tits. She licked it off me and we kissed and shared yummy cum and made out.

The next morning. Anna was not in bed with me but had left out a sexy little dress with stockings and garter to wear. The dress had a lace hem about a half inch above my stockings. The top was low cut and the buttons across my breasts threatened to pop with every breath I took. I had never dressed this revealing but it made me feel naughty and sexy.

I soon met the rest of the family and they made me feel very welcome with their hugs and touches which got me very hot and wondered how I could get some of the uncles and cousins alone for some good fucking.

Uncle Harvey asked. "Would you like to see my new camper?"

Took me by the hand and walked me to the street where it was. Slid his hand up my skirt and cupped my cunt as he lifted me up the stair inside. His hands were all over me before I realized what was happening. Not that I protested. I loved the attention and when he pulled his hard cock out. I couldn't wait to take it in my mouth.

I opened my mouth and he drove it in hard holding the back of my head and fucking my face. Tears welled up as he pushed my throat. Gagging and slobbering all over my tits as he brutally fucked my face. I loved that his passion was causing him to use me rough and hard.

He lifted me up turned me around lifted my dress. Slapped my horny little ass and plowed his throbbing cock in my tight wet cunt. Filling it and stretching it causing me to scream with shocks of pleasure shooting through my body.

"Fuck Me. Fuck me harder. Use my little cunt for a cum bucket."

I loved being treated like a cheap slut. I wanted to be degraded and be his fucking whore. I imagined it was my Daddy I was submitting to and that intensified my orgasm. My body shook as I felt the first wave of his cum splash against the top of my stretched out vibrating fuck hole.

He pulled out shooting cum on me as his cock made its way back to my mouth. I greedily took it and sucked that delicious warm creamy cum out, while pushing the rest out into the palm of my hand to slurp up. I was turning into Daddy's cum junkie. The rest of the day was spent with me fucking sucking and being cum filled cum splattered and totally covered with cock juice. I felt so proud of myself for getting ready to be fucked by Daddy.

Finally. Christmas break. I was going home and Daddy will see how obedient I am and how I've learned to be a sexy slut for him. Maybe he will share me with his friends and even his boss. I'll do my best to give him confidence to know I will not disappoint him. I want him to know. I am his cum whore and will do anything and everything for him.

I arrived home dressed in my micro mini white dress. My pink bra and panties showed through the thin fabric and the cheeks of my toned little ass showed when I walked in my 4" heels. My tits threatened to pop out of the flimsy lace bra and low cut of my dress.

I was not shy or embarrassed about my body and actually get wet and turned on when I see men starring and shifting when they lust for me. I especially like when their wives scowl at me. Sometimes I will blatantly rub my cunt in front of them to let them know I want to get fucked.

I ran and full body hugged Daddy when I walked in the door. Pushing my aching tits against him and squirming down to my knees so they popped out. I frantically undid his pants pulling them down. My eyes widened when his big beautiful cock sprung out. It was so much bigger in real life, then Anna had described.

I wrapped both hands around him and still was able to take the red mushroom head in my mouth. Poking my tongue in his piss hole. Cupping his heavy balls and stroking his massive cock. My cunt was dripping juice down my thigh in anticipation of him filling me and fucking me passionately. I had lost my panties on the plane fucking the nice steward.

I took Daddy deep to my throat and was glad I had practised on so many cocks at school. Looking up at him. I pushed farther forcing his ram rod into my throat. Doing my best not to gag. Swirling my tongue around and slobbering down my chin. Massaging his balls.

Knowing I wanted his big cock in my fuck hole. He picked me up. Carried me to the wall. My body was trembling in anticipation as I clung to him feeling his cock against my flat tummy. Shivers ran through me as he teased my clit with his massive cock head.

"Fuck me Daddy. Please put it in and fill me with your cum." I begged.

He spread my legs as wide as they would go and pushed his pulsating cock all the way in. Stretching my cunt to its limits. I clung to his shoulders and bit his neck as my orgasm began. Moaning and gasping for air as Daddy ruthlessly pounded me against the wall. The fire in his eyes told me. He wasn't fucking his daughter but a stupid little fuck toy. Willing to fuck for cum and needing to be filled.

Daddy bounced me on his huge shaft as he walked me to the couch. I trembled in orgasm as he threw me on the couch. Roughly turned me around on my knees so my tiny ass was up and my tits were draped over the back. I felt the sharp sting as he slapped my ass.

I clung to the couch. Too weak to hold myself up as he drove his massive prick in me doggy. Grabbing my hair and pumping into me over and over. His balls slapping my clit with each stroke. My cunt farting and sloshing with the abuse it was getting. My body was beyond vibrating and into shaking. My head spinning with pleasure, like nothing I had ever experienced.

My cunt tightened as another wave of pleasure filled me. Daddy tensed. His cock swelled and then the first blast of his creamy thick cum hit my cunt walls filling me as it kept spewing and shooting. Daddy held me tight as his knees buckled and his cock shrank. I slithered down between his legs to taste that beautiful Daddy cum I have wanted for so long.

After cleaning his cock and eating our cum mixture out of my cunt. I smiled up at Daddy. He looked at his watch. Slapped my ass and said.

"Quick. Go put the new dress I got you. We are going to my company Christmas party. My coworkers can't wait to meet you after the pictures I showed them."