Sleeping? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,300 Followers

Anger became confusion and that morphed into amorousness. Eventually she began kissing me back. I bit and pulled her lower lip so she returned the favor - painfully. I had read about it, but I had never seen it. It was as if a switch flipped inside my Mom's psyche. Her intransience melted away and she became an impassioned carnivore.

We battled back and forth about who got to neck with who. Mom tried to take my shirt off. When I held her off, she began sucking and biting my nipples through my shirt. In the meantime, I avoided her breasts, crotch and ass. The closing credits of the show brought Lydia back to her surroundings. She pulled back and gave me a hard stare.

"That's what I want, Lydia. I want passion and romance," I clarified. "I want to kiss you before you go to work and have you kiss me back. I want to run my hands over you when I feel like it and have you like it," which got her a bit peeved. "I want you to get an extra workout simply keeping me at bay. That goes both ways. If you feel like contact, you come at me when and where you feel the need."

"Why would I allow that to happen?" she regarded me. She wasn't truly angry, only curious.

"Mom - Lydia, I don't know how, or why, but you have revealed to me an incredibly sensual, sexual and passionate woman," I told her. "This is a side of you I've never seen before and she resonates with me. I've wasted a truckload of time looking for a woman like you."

"You need a strong hand to keep you in line, Benji," Mom insisted. "You are so chaotic."

"Okay Mom, I'll leave it up to you," I sighed. "You can be the woman you've shown me for the last nineteen years, or you can be the woman who has haunted my desires for the past week. I don't know who this new woman is and I want to get to know her better."

"I think we both know what happens if we stay the course," I explained. "The old you and I don't get along. We are like oil and water and I can only bend so much before I lash out. We both know that is my way. I cannot 'not' be that person. There is no other me to call upon."

"You make it sound like I am insane," Lydia grumbled. "I'm not crazy."

"I'm not saying you are crazy, Mom," I groaned. "I do know that I've been walking around with an iron rod in my shorts for a damn week. Even when I can't see you, I recall your perfume, the sweat dripping off your body, you stretching in those tight workout clothes and stretched over my lap wearing as little as possible." Mom soaked my confession up.

"Nothing about Saturday night?" she prodded.

"I didn't want to shoot off in my underwear, so I kept those memories as suppressed as possible, damn it," I glared back. She smirked.

"At least you are easily sexually satisfied," she noted.

"What gave you that idea?" I gasped. Lydia's eyes narrowed menacingly. "Mom, I'd have nailed you well into Sunday morning if you hadn't warned me off. There were a dozen times this past week when I had to walk out of the room so I didn't rape you, I wanted you so much."

"Didn't you say you had some girlfriends?" she was mocking me now.

"I wasn't thinking of them," I answered.

"So, you would rather kiss and cuddle as opposed to having actual sex?" she teased.

"Fuck no!" I exclaimed. "I want it all."

"I'll have to think about this," Mom mused. She let her eyes wander the room.

My first hint about where her mind was heading was when she began rocking her vulva over my cock. She still pretended to mull it over.

"You staring at me like some ravenous wolf is really annoying," she announced. "Fine," she sighed then pulled her shirt off, exposing her bare tits to me. Her nipples were succulently hard.

Lydia put a hand to the back of my head so she could press my face to her left breast and let me suckle. She moaned wantonly as I rolled my tongue all over the nipple and areola.

"Easy now," she teased. "I'm still thinking this over." I switched teats. "Benji, you are so totally directionless you definitely need someone to look after you."

"I don't know about that," I separated from her luscious titties, "I like the direction I'm going."

"Don't be a naughty boy," she murmured as she pressed my mouth back home. She waited a barely 'correct' amount of time. "If we must do this, we will do it, but I determine where and when we have sex," she proclaimed.

"No!" I grunted - breaking free of her breast this time was tougher. "Once we agree, all restraints are gone. I'm chasing you 24/7 and I have a voracious appetite for every bit of you. If I haven't kissed you in an hour, assume I've died."

"Why would I agree to this?" she tried to look stern while actually amused.

"I'm cheaper than supporting the three boyfriends it would take to keep you sexually satisfied," I pointed out.

"What makes you think I am that kind of woman?" she tilted toward being upset once more.

"My secret, heartfelt desire," I honestly replied.

"If we do this, there will be restraints," she proposed. "I am still your Mother."

"Are we bargaining now? Fine, I'll trade you eight hours of control for two anal sex sessions with you every day," I countered. That hit home alright.

"You like that sort of thing?" she searched me out.

"I really didn't care one way or the other until I had anal sex with you, Lydia. You were fantastic - damn near addictive," I grinned. That rekindled a lustful fire deep inside.

"Oh," she purred as she dismounted me. She slowly turned around until her butt was only a foot away. Mom spread her legs then she languidly bent over until her torso was perpendicular to her legs.

I reached out for those hypnotic orbs.

"Tsk, tsk. We haven't agreed to anything yet," Lydia chastised me. "Now tell Principal Lydia what a bad boy you've been." I had to think quickly.

"Well Principal, there is this woman. I follow her around all the time and I want to touch her in so many ways a young man shouldn't touch a lady," I confessed.

"I keep annoying her because that is the only way she'll pay attention to me. When I am alone, all I do is dream about tearing off her clothes and having sex with her again and again," I continued. "I treat her like a sex object even though I love her dearly. Still, she is so beautiful...that's why I was caught masturbating in the bathroom and my grades have plummeted. She's all I can think about."

My grades in Creative Writing had always been top notch. Mom certainly appeared engaged with my fiction.

"Young man, you're incorrigible," Principal Lydia sighed. "No amount of suspensions or detentions are going to do. I am going to have to resort to more extreme measures."

"Do you think that will help, Principal Lydia?" I groaned. "This woman...she's unforgettable...unattainable...an obsession. How can you cure my addiction?"

"What if we deny you this woman - remove her from your life? What do you think that would do to you? Would this be the remedy for your sick devotion?" she sounded so sultry.

"I'd die," I gave a truncated wail.

"Oh, we can't have that," Mom looked back, truly entertained and aroused. "If denial isn't an option, we should wean you off this woman with tiny tidbits until you can do without."

"If I get a taste and can't have another, I'll go mad with lust," I groaned.

"I guess the only thing else I can do is give you something that makes you forget this other woman. What do you think of that, you naughty boy?" she grinned. I didn't reply. I looked at her gorgeous ass then turned away. "Oh...does the naughty boy want Principal Lydia? Is that your problem?" she taunted me with a salacious circuit of her buttocks.

"It was always you, Principal Lydia," I swore.

"Oh," she cooed. "Poor boy. Have you been stealing glances at your principal? What fascinates you? My breasts?" she cupped her left breast and half turned, presenting it to me. "My ass?" she rubbed her right butt cheek. "My taut stomach, strong thighs, well-defined calves? What lures your eyes?"

"I - I want to kiss Principal Lydia," I stammered. Mom turned around with a wicked, sexy smile on her face. She leaned in, swatted my grasping hands aside, and then pulled off my shirt. Lydia stepped back and began pulling her shorts down. I quickly mimicked her. She resumed her position, straddling my lap.

"Kiss me then," she murmured. I did and with gusto. "Very," kiss, "well," kiss, "Benji," kiss. "No," kiss, "restraints." Mom gave a gasp of surprise as I spun us around and laid her out on the sofa with me on top. I rained down endless kisses on her. Pushing her down was the only burst of frantic activity this time.

I chose to not pile-drive her pussy to make a point to both of us. Eventually I rolled us around so that we were lying on the sofa, my back to the back cushions and Lydia with her back to me. I propped my head up with forearm and elbow. My left arm was draped over her waist. She had pulled that hand up to her breast. I cupped her right tit and her hand covered mine.

Randomly, I would place kisses along her upper arm, shoulder, neck, jaw, ear and temple. Mom sighed contentedly against me. It was the happiest I'd ever seen her. Letterman came on, stirring my Mother to action.

"What are we doing tomorrow?" she posed.

"After I wake up next to you, I'm going to explore your beauty by daylight," I mused. "Breakfast, your office, and then the apartment."

"You are still going to move out?" she whispered.

"Yeah," I mumbled. "Me and my woman fight a lot. From time to time, I'm going to need a place to go to and cool off. She's a dynamite lady, but man, she's got a temper."

She pulled my hand off her breast, brought it to her mouth and bit my forefinger hard.

"As I said," I grunted, "she's got a temper." She held my hand close to her mouth.

"Are you going to go back to 'your' woman?" she threatened me.

"I can't help it," I kissed her neck. "I love her. She drives me nuts. Every day is something new with her, yet I feel she's known me my entire life."

"More so than you know," she sighed.

"What was that?" I inquired.

"Never mind," she sat up. She went over, picked up the remote and cut off the TV. Lydia noticed me hungrily studying her.

"Is there a problem, Benji?" she sneered, while taking up a sexually provocative pose.

"I don't know about you," I chuckled, "but I'm going upstairs for some special detention."

"Is there nothing downstairs to keep your interest?" she teased.

"The condoms and lube are upstairs," I pointed out. Mom howled.

"Why, after so many years, are you finally being rational!" she screamed at me joyously.

"I'm trying to impress upon you how much I want to have sex?" I shrugged.

"Benji," she trembled. "Run!" I ran upstairs, laughing all the way, Lydia chasing after me. We ended up rolling around on her bed.

The issue in question was who would end up on top. I had the edge so she cheated.

"Benji, I want you to fuck my ass," she moaned. She used my surprise to flip on top and pin my arms beside my head. She was super pleased with herself.

"You cheated," I groused.

"I won," she laughed down at me. "I really do want this hard cock up my ass. I didn't lie." I stopped trying to toss her off and she let go of my arms. Mom flowed off my body, going on all fours and presenting herself for penetration. There were so many questions about Mom's past that I wanted to ask. I wanted sex more.

I snatched up the carefully pre-positioned (by Mom) lubricant. I didn't go straight for the butt-slam. I began working her backside over with my tongue first. Like last time, her anus was clean and fresh smelling. I decided to be more robust in the treatment of both her orifices. She hunkered down, putting the side of her face on her pillow and squeezing her elbows to her side.

Her vaginal fluids were dripping into the palm of my right hand - the one working her pussy over. My first and middle fingers was extended so that they constantly rubbed her clitoris while the thumb pumped into her vagina. I rapidly went from one, to two, to three fingers opening up her sphincter. Her suppressed negative reactions to the intrusion heightened my curiosity.

When I removed my fingers, Lydia actually taunted me with her butt, wiggling it back and forth.

"You want something, Lydia?" I spanked her lightly.

"Fuck me, Benji," she moaned. A playful smile played along her lips. "Fuck my ass hard, Baby. Mamma wants it soooo bad."

I pressed my glans against her sphincter, letting it slip right in with minimal resistance. The penetration was snug, but I could feel Mom relaxing her anal muscles all along her rectum until I was deep within. Then her rectal passage clamped down like a fist.

"Holy Shit," I cried out. "That's fantastic Lydia."

"Does my man like Lydia's techniques?" Mom moaned like a slut.

"Loves," I panted. "How did...?"

"Later," she promised. "Now, fuck me Benji. Make me yours." She lessened her control and I repaid that consideration by hammering the fuck out of her.

Mom grunted, moaned, groaned and finally started squealing as she came close to climax. She came quite violently. Her body shook and she screamed repeatedly into the pillow. Last Saturday she must have exerting a titanic force of will to keep the noise down. She was anything but quiet now.

"More...more," Lydia gasped. "Oh, thank God," she moaned when she realized I was still raring to go. "Keep going Baby, keep nailing Mamma." Okay, I began to think my Mother had become somewhat unhinged. I was on the cusp of losing it when she began squealing again. I shot off a rocket load of semen into her bowels in repeated bursts. All the while, Mom kept screaming and crying out in ecstasy.

"Oh fuck yeah," she mumbled as we finally collapsed. I had enough strength left to push up and let Lydia breath freely. I was used to dealing with her cursing. "It has been so long since I felt that good, Benji. Thank you." Now I knew she'd lost her mind.

"Lydia, if I wake you up in the morning by me sticking my cock up your butthole, what will you do?" I tossed out there.

"Anything you want me to do," she purred. Who was this woman?

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,300 Followers