Sleeping? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,303 Followers

"No, I'll take care of it," she responded. "You would only mess things up again."

This was par for the course for us. She certainly knew I masturbated and she knew I watched porn when I thought I could get away with it. She noisily shut my door and stomped off to her own bedroom. I was left thinking over what stroke fantasy to use to get rid of my hard-on that didn't involve the images and scents of my Mom.

My door opened up fifteen minutes later at a moment such that I was glad my chair was turned away from the door. I looked over to see what Mom wanted, preparing some snarky reply when my mouth went dry and my throat caught. Mom was in the doorway, backlit by the hallway light, wearing a sheer black teddy that barely covered her crotch. She stood there with one hand on her hip as she sneered at me.

"I'm going to have a stiff drink then go to bed," she stated. "You should go to bed right now. I want you to do some yard work early in the morning and I'd better explain the job to you so you can't make a shambles of it. While you are doing that, I will stop by the school for some paperwork, but I'm sure I'll be back before you are done."

"Sure - whatever," I managed to rasp out. She turned in silhouette and sauntered away.

Mom was too much of a control freak to become shit-faced drunk, but I was curious what she was up to. That, and I wanted to see more of her in that teddy. Once again, from long experience I knew Mom had a well-toned body. I'd seen her work out to sculpt her physique in the way she wanted it. Still I felt merely sexually inquisitive, as opposed to incestuously inclined.

An hour later, she still hadn't come back up, so I sneaked downstairs to the basement. All I had on were gray gym shorts. I heard the low volume of an energetic sex act coming from the TV section of the room. I was overcome with curiosity so I headed that way. The lights were off but I was able to navigate by the radiance of the big screen - which was showing one of the series of pornos I had selected.

I scanned around and found Mom asleep on the sofa. My heart stopped. Mom was lying on her stomach, her nightie pulled halfway up her ass and her legs were slightly apart. If she was wearing panties, they had to be a thong. Gradually, I noticed that she had an empty glass on the floor close to her head and that she was softly snoring.

Mom - asleep - watching a porno I had selected. After the blood finished rushing to my cock, it began reactivating my brain. I looked around for the remote to cut off the TV but couldn't find it. I decided to wake up Mom and send her to bed anyway, despite the awkward circumstances. I sat on the edge of the sofa beside her artistic ass.

"Wake up, Mom," I shook her shoulder. "Time for you to go to bed." Lydia kept snoring softly. I shook her vigorously but got no result. This was clearly a set up but I couldn't tell what kind. What I did know was that I was only going to be in this gulag for twenty-some more days, so I went for broke.

"I wish we had a closer relationship, Mom," I whispered in her ear. "I wish you had been compassionate and supportive and I had been more obedient and a source of pride." I let that hang there for a moment. "But you are a bitter, soul-devouring Demoness and I'm a righteous prick, so I'm about to fuck you hard up your tight ass. I'm going to fill your butt with so much cum it will float your tonsils."

Both gross and a gross exaggeration, yet it earned no reaction from my Mother. God, she must truly be hard up for sex. The thing was, I was getting semi-regular sex from a few female acquaintances at college. I was more revolted by my Mom's personality than I was attracted to her body, I wasn't into rape and it was my freaking Mom after all.

Yet here I was, promising to fuck my Mom up the ass and I was physically raring to go. I gently put a hand on each buttock, but not got no response. I began to rub them. Man, they felt nice, warm and robust. Mom remained silent. My next step was to push between her ass cheeks ... where I found out she had gone panty-less.

After pushing her teddy up to her shoulder blades, I examined the tableau before me. This wasn't my first go at anal sex. I could pull her up on all fours, roll Mom on her back and press her knees to her breasts, or put her on her side and work my tool in that way. I could have worried about voiding the whole sleep fantasy, but I was about to put my dick up her anal passage and she'd have to be in a coma to miss that happening.

I gently rolled her onto her back in stages. As I did so, I finished removing her teddy as well. The first kisses I placed were on her neck. My hands pushed her legs apart, putting her right foot on the floor and the left one, bent at the knee, was up against the back of the sofa. This allowed me to place my body over hers with my knees between her legs.

My lip's path meandered down to her breasts, full and possessing more of a gentle slope than actual sag. Her nipples were rock-hard and painfully erect, quarter inch, deep red nubs. I took an excruciatingly long time, winding Mom up, making her breath quicken and her pulse pound. She couldn't stifle a slight moan from escaping her lips when I finally engulfed her left nipple.

"Mom," I whispered. No response. "Mom," I repeated in the same voice. No response. "Thank God," I muttered. "You are so damn hot and sexy. I don't think I could stop now even if you did wake up." I gave a throaty growl. "If I had known you were so gorgeous, I would have taken Dad's place years ago." I figured I could weave a spicy twist to this all-too-bizarre encounter.

I escalated my ravishing of her nipples, squeezing her full breasts into towering mounds and slobbering all over them. No one could sleep through that. It was her fantasy, so I was taking her for the wildest ride I could. After I was sure her nipples couldn't take any more suction, I kissed and licked along the base of each breast before working my way down her stomach.

My arms snaked beneath her the small of her back allowing me to pull her lush stomach taunt; up to my waiting mouth. Her body arched beautifully as I rained kisses and tongue caresses over every inch of her torso. I noticed her lips had parted to match her rapid respiration. As I began putting my lips to her thick, yet groomed bush, I continued to wonder.

How far would she let this go on and why was she letting any of this happen in the first place? I was physically nothing like my Dad. He was a short, slight guy with a very passive demeanor - always slouching, making himself look even smaller than he was. I was more like...my maternal Grandfather, who I recalled being the bastard of all bastards. He was tall, broad-shouldered, and very masculine. He passed away when I was eight.

The freaky thing was that Chris looked like Dad and Bianca looked like my paternal Grandmother, not like Mom or Mom's Mom. I seriously doubted that I was Mom and Granddad's Love Child. On the other hand, I never thought I'd be performing cunnilingus on my Mother either.

Speaking of which; I was about to get down to some seriously pleasurable work. I pulled back her delicate labia. I kissed, licked and nibbled every millimeter of that succulent feminine flesh. Her clitoris was neither too big, nor too hidden. It was playful without getting in the way. I gave it a thank-you kiss, followed by a dozen others.

Mom's hips bucked up minutely. I now brought both hands into action. I wiggled a finger inside her vaginal opening. She wasn't super tight or anything. I simply wanted to give her the experience of slow, gradual intercourse. When her pussy was flush, liquid and happy, I pushed Mom's left leg farther back and wedged it between two head cushions.

Sure, one bit of flexing and it would fall on my head and back. I had a sneaking suspicion that Mom wasn't going to let that happen. Two fingers slipped in and intruded deeper. Her clit was still sharing attention with her labia - the labia were getting more teeth and teasing. Mom's chest was rising so fast now her tits were jiggling constantly. I knew she was close.

I put my left hand underneath her right thigh and pushed it back toward her chest. Had she actually been asleep, this would have been difficult in my awkward, pussy-licking position, but 'luck' was with me and her muscles kept the leg in place. That move allowed me full, open access to her vulva. My tongue and right hand fingers became frantically vigorous.

Her clit became my new nipple. I inhaled it passionately, pulling that vulnerable nub into my mouth through suction alone. My lips and chin were coated with her juices. The sensation of her vagina clamping down on my fingers was my final warning of Mom's satisfaction with my performance.

Her legs tensed and extended in small motions. Juices were plentiful while her howl of ecstasy escaped her lungs and drowned on the ending credits of the PPV. I peeked up and noticed she'd grabbed the sofa arm behind her head with both hands and held it in a death grip. I was afraid she'd look down to see if I noticed, so I went back to my pubic ministration.

"That was phenomenal," I groaned from between her thighs. "I have to figure out how to do this again." That was me giving Mom a warning. I looked up again. She had her left forearm draped over her eyes. I took that to be a green light to continue. My next move was to plant a few more kisses on her thighs before I stood up and got the lube.

I realized that a condom, or two, might be necessary as well.

"If I'm going to fuck this fantastic body I'd better get a condom," I said just loud enough for Mom to hear. "If she finds any semen on her, she'll kill me." That seemed to do the job nicely. I sprinted upstairs.

I didn't need to go all the way to my room; Mom's purse was closer. I padded back to the basement on the off chance that Mom was ending the encounter. She was right where I left her. The condoms were placed on the table as I knelt by my Mother's head.

"Mom," I inquired softly. She stirred slightly, turning her head my way. I waited a minute.

"Mom." She didn't move this time. I leaned in and placed a feather-light kiss on her lips. Since her mouth was slightly open, I risked dabbing my tongue along her lips. She didn't respond with her tongue but she did expel a deep breath. "Now Mom - now I'm going to fuck you deep and hard, the way you deserve to be screwed."

How Mom felt she deserved to be screwed and how I thought she needed to be screwed were probably different. My opening move was to return to her cunt and get her passions stoked up once more. The blue screen on the TV gave the right amount of soft lighting to the situation. Mom could peek past the arm still shielding her eyes because the shadows were deep enough to hide her eyes.

Five minutes into my endeavor, I put the first condom on. Mom couldn't have missed the sound of the wrapper being torn. Another minute of tantalizing her pussy led to me pushing back her thighs to her chest then a migration of my tongue to her sphincter. Lydia gave a slight shiver, then returned to pretending to be unresponsive.

Mom's anus was actually fresh smelling, like rose water, and very clean. Not only did my Mother have a totally kinky side to her I'd never imagined, she really was planning to get lucky tonight with What's-His-Name. In retrospect, that had been wishful thinking on her part fueled by the sexual desperation she was exhibiting right now.

I had to reaffix her left leg with the back cushions because I needed a free hand. I popped the top of the tube of lubricant, coated the area around her butthole with the gel and prepared to insert my first finger slowly inside her. Alternating between plucking her clit carefully with my teeth and pressing my finger against her sphincter worked wonders on Mom.

The first noise in a while escaped her control as the digit penetrated her. I gently working my finger deeper and deeper into her. I noticed that her right leg was holding itself pressed to her chest. Next, I changed up so that my mouth was gobbling up her luscious tits while I began wiggling a second finger inside her. Again, I was patient with my penetrations.

I wasn't doing it so much to be nice to Mom, as I did it to prove I could avoid being as vindictive as she was. What mattered to Mom was that she was really getting into the way I was treating her. Lydia's jaw muscles were working overtime to keep her from voicing her desires. Lucky for her, I knew her facial expressions well. Right now it was 'get on with it', or more specifically in this case, 'fuck me'.

"I can't wait another moment...I can't call you Bitch, can I?" I positioned myself between her legs, cock at the ready. "What do I call you? I can't call you M - that would be wrong. I'll call you Lydia...Principal Lydia and I'm a very naughty school boy taking cruel advantage of you. I think that image works very well for me. Now I'm going to fuck you rough and hard, Ms. Principal."

I wondered if she appreciated that bit of creative Imagineering. Mom considered herself harshly practical, yet I was getting a definite impression there was a hidden side to her I'd never dreamed of. I squeezed another glop of lube on the condom and coated it evenly. When I rested it against her anus, Principal Lydia gave an infinitesimal gasp before her sphincter totally relaxed and I slid right in.

Getting into a discussion about her history with anal sex wasn't likely to happen. But I realizing that my Mother was not only experienced with butt sex, but also enjoyed it and was good at it too, which piqued my interest. I found all that out when I was about an inch in ... her muscles undulated and began working me deeper in with no effort on my part. It was divine.

Suddenly I was trying to figure out how to do this again - incest with my Mother. Had I left Mom at the restaurant to stew, my life this evening would be less fucked up. But at least I was having rocking sex, I consoled myself. The next revelation was that I was bigger and thicker than whatever toy Mom used. She gave a grunt, grimaced and clenched down on my invading phallus.

Penetration ceased until Lydia's breathing leveled out and her anal passage went from lockdown to 'go with caution'. When my pelvic bone eventually pressed her perineum, Lydia bit her lower lip. I noticed she was really starting to glimmer with perspiration. My first cycle of withdrawal and penetration lasted thirty seconds. The following cycle took a few seconds less, then less and less, until I was rapidly pummeling my Mom's exquisite posterior with furious energy.

In my lust filled haze, I missed Lydia's high-pitched scream of passion. Her torso shook with orgasmic energy, her chest flushed red and her thighs shivered, yet held their place. Under normal conditions, I would have slowed down, or stopped, to let my partner recuperate. With Mom, I became a beast. I pounded away continuously.

Lydia must have thought I was trying to kill her, one orgasm at a time, because she soon surrendered up another one. This time I was gazing upon her and the erotic imagery of her convulsing beneath me brought me to climax. Semen shot into the condom. Mom felt the warmth, not the heat, so she must have been satisfied with my prophylactic inclinations.

I backed off Mom so that I could take a breather. I didn't want to give her the wrong message though.

"Almost time to fuck that sweet pussy, eh Principal Lydia?" I panted as quietly as I could. We had our impossible illusion to maintain.

The mental convolutions Mom was going through played out over her lips. She was fatigued, but also incredibly aroused. If she pretended to approach wakefulness, the game might end...or I might go ahead and rape her. She felt I was infatuated with her and she was mostly right. The thought of my cock plunging deep into the secret recesses of her vagina was the deciding factor.

She wasn't sure we could do this again. In fact, with her lack of faith in my filial devotion, she was sure this was a one-time thing. While she worked that out, I was deciding how the bad boy wanted to fuck his principal. I wanted 'doggy style' and that's what I was going to get. Mom was a bit surprised, but played 'out of it compliance' quickly enough.

I posed Lydia carefully. I folded her arms under her head to rest upon. Her knees were pushed forward past her hips so that her butt was leaning back. I returned to her rear, pushed my legs between hers, and then sat back. I placed kisses along her lower back, licked her flanks, stroked her kitty, then pressed my cock in until her labia were parted and her fluids engulfed the very tip of my dick.

"I am going to get eternal detention for this, for sure," I signed dramatically. "It is worth it though, for a once in a lifetime woman like you." With those words, I pushed into her molten folds. I thought she was hot to the touch of my fingers. Against my sensitive cockhead, it was like plunging my penis into a cup of melted chocolate, it was shockingly erotic.

Mom definitely picked up my moan of pleasure because her vagina pulsed against my penis shaft in a willful reaction. The last two inches going in caused Mom to stiffen. I must have pushed past the point that any of the dildos she used could reach - go me! I pulled my cock half way out, then slammed it back down hard. Mom's firm ass trembled under the impact.

The harder I drove into her, the louder she grunted. By the way her vagina was contorting, she had to be getting close to a fourth climax. She confirmed this by starting to hammer her ass into me. Mother was too tired by this time to effectively mask her arousal.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah," Mom kept gasping. She might have mumbled 'harder, you bastard', but I couldn't be sure.

What I did know was that she had a very violent orgasm that jumped on both of us. Lydia howled very vocally. Her pussy coaxed and petted my penis like no other woman ever had. This was looking like sex that I was going to want to be more than a onetime thing, and that sucked. This was the Cruela DeVil of my life that I was thinking about.

I was also thinking that I had forgotten the condom for round two and my nuts were getting ready to pump my seed into my Mother's womb. I hung on long enough for Mom to slump forward as she coasted down from her orgasm. My cock popped out and immediately started shooting strand after strand of hot semen onto Mom's ass and back.

The first strand reached all the way to the hair at the base of her scalp. Thankfully her mane had been swept over her shoulder. I was glad that my cock had bounced up because only the high arc of that blast stopped it from hitting the sofa arm past her head, I was that excited. I had some Kleenex and some wipes handy from my earlier attempt to jerk-off; a quick cleanup was in the offing.

I straightened Mom out so she was flat on her stomach. After cleaning my cum off her back, I rolled Mom on her side, worked her flimsy teddy back on her body then repositioned her form close to the state I had first seen her in. A kiss was planted on her lips.

"Thank you, Mom," I whispered. I was getting ready to leave when I noticed her legs spread wide and a hint of labia barely visible below the hem of her nightwear.

I petted it gently before leaning in for a sniff then a kiss. Mom stirred. We had done enough in her opinion. I was careful to head upstairs quietly, disposed of the 'evidence' and went to bed. Half an hour later, I heard Mother come upstairs, use the bathroom before heading off to her own mattress.

(Morning)

I had to struggle to wake up, since after that level of sex, getting my mind to shut down last night was a nightmare all its own. What was I going to do if she made a big deal about this? What would I do if she got pissed, or blackmailed me, or God knows what else she might come up with? All I got was a quick knock on the door and a demand that I get my ass out of bed.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,303 Followers