All Comments on 'Sleeping? Ch. 01'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow!

Excellent, unusual, different and sexy as hell story! Great job. I was thoroughly engrossed in it.

Lonely_readerLonely_readeralmost 9 years ago
Liked it very much

Just like all your previous job.

Can't wait for pt 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
not very linear

your character changes too rapidly... aside from that it feels like you reached into my past pulled my mother out and wrote about her (except she's ugly as f*** and us 5 kids were able to stick together, defeat her and never talk to her again)

larry74403larry74403almost 9 years ago
Great story.

I enjoined it quite a lot. I would have enjoyed it more if you had an editor. There were more than a few discrepancies that kept pullinge out of the story. Hit me up, and I would be more than willing to help.

thog4uthog4ualmost 9 years ago
OMG!!!

Really great read, another classic in the making. TVM

thog4u

SWIM21SWIM21almost 9 years ago
Awesome!

I love bitchy moms, especially when they're getting put in their place. Can I just make one suggestion, though? While I love the focus on anal sex, it would be so much better if you added more visual description of Lydia's ass itself, i.e. it's size, shape, etc - especially if Lydia feels self-conscious about it.

A_17A_17almost 9 years ago
rockhard

fuck yeah instant cream

GingerCat1GingerCat1almost 9 years ago
Um

The weird thing is your story tries to portray the mother and sister as the horrible ones but your main character is just as bad, if not worse and I think the perceptions of the mother and sister are coloured by the bad attitude of the main character. Described by a halfway nice main character and I think the mother and sister would not appear to be anywhere near as bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More

Please say there's more maybe with the sister getting put into her place

fanfarefanfarealmost 9 years ago
Ooohhhjay? I've read this....

....the incestuous erotica gave me a boner. Then it fell apart in dismay with the realization that I could take any pleasure from the self-destructive rationalizations of this collection of pathetic characters. Thank God, this is fiction!

James, I admire your courage at producing such a potentially questionable work and posting it online for people to opinionate about, forever. Boundaries is another word for frontier.

That's the trouble I am having with a couple of wanna-be-stories. The over-the-top inspiration is there but the motivation to risk public scorn and shaming is lagging.

I am amused by the death threats I receive, however I fret about smartly analytical critiques My damnable stubborn contrariness.

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Fanfare

Your words are always welcome. I don't need fandom as much as I need honest and helpful input into my tales. I get better (I hope) from reading the comments and feedback I get. I try to grow as a author. Sleeping? Is actually an old story I wrote in November of last year that I held onto trying to make it feel right. Maybe I should have waited a bit longer. I now need to take a longer look at chapter two, which is more lighthearted and goes more into the characters' development and why they are the way they are and how love doesn't solve all problems. Not by a long shot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More... More... More...Please

Once I was on the second page I read it with one hand around my dick. You can write an entire series around four characters...Benji...Lydia...Benji's new roommate... and Bianca. Fantastic story. Maybe he can do for Bianca what he has done for Lydia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
O K STORY: BUT YOUR OLDER STORIES WERE MUCH BETTER!!!!!!!!

Sleeping story is just ok,but is way better than your last major stories in 2014-2015! Which were God Damm Shitty!!!! GET BACK WRITING CHRISTEN SEX COLLEGE,WHAT MY BROTHER LEFT ME,FIGHTING FOR A BROKEN TRUST!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
total turn off

I don't know why others think this was so good, the first page was a total turn off and kept me from reading any more. I don't come here to read about bitches and people being put through hell, I come here to GET AWAY FROM THAT. if I could give this a zero I would but I can't so no vote is the best I can do.

FinalStandFinalStandover 8 years agoAuthor
OH! Come on now!

You only read the first page and decided to give any story a "1"? How is that fair to the author? If you don't like the intro, pick another story that you might like. If you read the whole thing and think is sucks, let the author know why it sucks - please! Some of us really try to writing entertaining material and we aren't going to get better unless we get some kind of constructive criticism. Please.

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
Well, it's good to see you back to writing

a good, sexy story. While I really like almost all of your stuff the personal interactions between lovers, whether family members or not, are what I like. You seem to have an insight, if slightly skewed, into the twists and turns of, mostly, real people. As I said, I like these. The mother I never knew and this one are similar but completely different. Am looking forward to the next installment of this story, or actually of any that you write. You write sexy, you write violent with equal ease and it seems that you tickle my fancy in these tales. Keep up the good work and as for the first page reader, don't worry about him, he's probably British.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wish you'd keep writing this story

I really enjoyed this chapter and would definitely like to see how it goes on.

Your way of writing makes a different incest story than the likes that populate lit.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 8 years ago
Really liked it

Not the usal pick among the incest category (at least the kind I use to ready)

Wish there'd be a chapter two.

Peace and sex.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsabout 8 years ago
Interesting

Was well written, entertaining, there were a few things like the below quote that made me wish the story had lasted longer, but it does say Ch. 01 so maybe there is more in the future.

"I love her. She drives me nuts. Every day is something new with her, yet I feel she's known me my entire life."

"More so than you know," she sighed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hope to see a Chapter 2!

The banter was quite entertaining. It would be interesting to find out more about the background of her dominating behavior and subtle allusions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Chapter2??? Please 😂

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
More please

I hope in chapter 2 he gets to fuck her pussy and fill her with cum.

readergeereadergeealmost 6 years ago
Continuity

The sequences were somewhat disjointed and confusing. However, the actual sex passages were excellent, and very descriptive. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
more please

Where's the rest I need it please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chapter 2

Need chapter 2!!

FinalStandFinalStandover 4 years agoAuthor
Anonymous ...

I worked on Chapter 2, but my mind sort of locked up. I'm at 5,350 words (roughly a page and a half) if you would care to have a look. Maybe you could proved some feedback which could prove critical to kick-starting my psyche. I always hold out hope.

Thanks for the feedback and continued interest in this tale. Take care,

James aka FinalStand

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsabout 4 years ago
Lots to explore

A hint he could be his grandfather's child, a hint that he is more dominant and that is what his mother needed. Nice potential for roleplay and ultimately for love to be found. All around a good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Elite story. Good job. Can tell how 200+ stories accumulated into this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5284 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...