Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,952 Followers

Janet suddenly yelled loudly as her hips lost the rhythm we had and started to jerk and twitch. Her insides grew even hotter and clamped down on my dick trying to hold it deep inside. I rammed my hips forward, planted my dick as deep as I could and let my orgasm wash over me.

The first hard hot spurt from me caused Janet to yell even louder and grind her ass back against me. The second weaker on had the same affect. For me it was a dizzying experience. I felt light headed from the pleasure coursing through my body.

A loud yell from Sarah drew my attention. She had the toy pushed as far up her ass as she could get it and was hunching her hips wildly against it. Her fingers on her other hand were still now except for a flick back and forth over her clit ever so often.

The three of us were slowly coming down from our orgasmic highs when Janet reached out and flicked a tiny switch on the bottom of the toy still stuck up Sarah's ass. Sarah gasped loudly and came up on all fours, her hand flying back to the now buzzing toy. Her hips were jerking, as was most of her body.

She pulled the toy almost all the way out and then paused. The jerking slowed and then she rammed the toy back home in her ass. Her body gave a huge jerk and then collapsed on the pillow as she slowly pulled the toy out and let it fall to the bed.

Janet sighed and giggled. "I don't think she knew about the vibrator part."

"If she didn't, then she does now," I whispered.

Janet giggled again and nodded. Her ass moved slowly and sensuously back and forth for a moment and then she sighed contently. "I loved that hot liquid feeling when you came. It just blew me away."

I kissed her on the shoulder and sighed, as I cuddle up close hugging her tightly.

*****

The loud jangling alarm made everyone jump. I tried to roll over to turn it off but found myself still tightly attached to a part of Janet that did not have any intention of letting me go. I groaned softly as her ass clamped down even tighter.

Janet sighed and then giggled. "I think Sarah will have to get that."

Sarah pushed up on her hands and knees and groaned. "It might have to turn it's self off," She said as she slowly got off the bed. After a moment, she walked stiffly around the bed and shut off the alarm.

Instead of walking back around, she sat down on the side of the bed by me. "Is he still in your ass?" Sarah asked her sister.

"You better believe it and he's getting harder by the second."

Sarah looked at the clock and then at us. "We only have an hour before he has to be home."

Janet chuckled and whispered, "Is there something you want to try before he leaves?"

"Well. Yes, there is," Sarah, whispered back.

Janet sighed and moved away from me. We both groaned as my now completely hard dick slowly slipped out of her ass.

"The things I do for you," Janet said and then laughed. "Take him to the shower and have fun, I'm going back to sleep."

Sarah was grinning as I rolled over on my back. Her eyes were on my dick in an instant. "Do you think you can do it one more time?"

I frowned and shook my head. Her grin was instantly replaced with disappointment. When I laughed, she hit me in the chest. "That was mean." She told me.

I sat up, reached across Janet, and retrieved the bottle of lube. "We'll need this." I told Sarah as I handed her the bottle.

"After that toy, we won't need nearly as much," She whispered shyly.

"Let me be the judge of that." I told her as I stood up and held out my hand to her.

*****

Janet on the bed from behind was one thing but Sarah leaning on the shower wall was quite another. We had washed each other and teased each other before she had turned and leaned on the wall. She had spread her legs and pushed her ass out.

Breathily she asked, "Can we do it this way?"

My hand slipping between her thighs and rubbing her sex was my answer. I would play with her pussy for a moment and then her ass. Back and forth, I went as she went up and down on and off her toes.

Finally, she whispered, "Please."

I grabbed the bottle of lube form the shelf above the shower and applied some to my dick. As I rubbed the slippery stuff over my hard shaft and the spongy head, I realized that I would not come nearly as quickly this time. Sarah was in for the ass fucking of her life, now that I had some idea of what to expect.

That it was her first time with a real dick did not matter. From the way she had fucked herself with the toy and how hard she had climaxed, I knew she was up for it big time. Even so, I took it nice and slow and let her proceed at her own speed.

It had been several hours since the toy had been in her ass. My dick did not slip right in but it was easier than my first time with Janet. Sarah moaned softly and rose up on her toes as the head of my dick entered her ass. I paused and held still.

When she came down off her toes, more of my dick entered her tight ass. We both moaned as her ass touched my hips. I held onto her hips for a second or two and then ran my hands up and down her back. She whimpered softly and pushed back against me.

"How does that feel? It feels wonderful to me. All hot, slippery, velvety soft, and tight." I told her.

She made a whimpering sound and then replied, "It's a hot full feeling that makes me shiver right now. When you were moving inside it sent little jolts and sparks straight to my pussy."

My hands returned to her hips and held her there as I made a slow single stroke out and then back in. With a loud gasp and then a deeper groan, she threw her head back and shook it. "Oh God, yes!" She almost yelled.

With a grin, I started to fuck her with full hard strokes, my hips spanking her ass at the bottom of each one. She was yelling and pushing back to meet me as I did. I knew she was coming almost immediately as her hips bucked and her asshole grabbed and released me.

Where I thought I could last a long time earlier, I now knew it would not be long at all. A minute or so later, I came deep inside her ass. Sarah went wild, ramming her ass back against me time after time. Her legs finally giving out are the only things that stopped her, I believe.

As it was we ended up sitting on the shower floor with her still impales on my dick. Luckily Janet was there to help her up or we both might have drown from the hot stinging spray. I had this big grin on my face as I slowly got to my feet. Janet had the same kind of grin as she dried her sister off.

Seeing me looking at her, Janet said, "You need to hurry up or you'll be late getting home."

I nodded and grabbed the soap. My mind wandered back over the past fifteen hours or so as I washed up. I had been a virgin when I arrived but now I had been through a lot. My sex education was far from over but I was well on my way.

We had all learned a lot and the future was now wide open to learn even more. We had time on our side.

TxRad
TxRad
5,952 Followers