Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,952 Followers

"That feels good," she whispered with a slight catch in her voice. "It's so hot and...." She paused as shiver ran up and down her back. "It's rubbing my asshole and opening in a way that makes them tingle."

Janet moved over and pulled a stool over in front of Sarah. "Here lean on this and spread your legs wider."

Sarah did as Janet suggested which tilted her ass more and allowed my dick to slide deeper as she spread her legs. Sarah groaned loudly and bounced her ass up and down. "That feels so good," she whispered and then she wiggled her ass. "But it's not quite touching all the places it should."

"What do you mean?" I asked moving back from her and straightening up. "That position is killing my legs and back," I said as I stretched my back.

"I wasn't rubbing my clit for one thing and not enough of my slit," Sarah said as she stood up. The lettuce was still on the floor and she stooped to pick it up this time.

Janet laughed and asked, "Why are you being careful now. It's too late, if he wanted to stab you somewhere."

"That thing ain't going in my pussy. I'm keeping my virginity, thank you very much," Sarah said hotly.

"There's more than one hole back there and there ain't no cherry in the other one," Janet said jokingly.

Sarah got a shocked look on her face as I grinned and nodded. "Oh no, don't even think about it. A finger is one thing but that damn thing, no way."

"Oh come on sis, you know you want to. You have since he was rubbing against your ass up in the bathroom," Janet said teasingly.

"Thinking about it and doing it are two entirely different things." Sarah shot back. I did notice that her eyes were on my dick the whole time she was talking.

Janet nodded and picked up a candle. "I know what you're saying. Come on; let's go back upstairs. It's starting to get cool down here."

I got a candle, as did Sarah. Following the two girls up the stairs was very interesting to say the least. Sarah's ass was at eye level, I loved to watch it sway back and forth, and the cheeks shift up and down as she climbed the stairs.

Janet's ass, being a little higher on the stairs had the added bonus of her sex peeking at me on each step. I licked my lips and grinned as I followed along behind.

*****

We placed a candle on each nightstand and one on the dresser at the foot of the bed. The room was not brightly lit but the flickering light added depth and dimension to the girl's bodies as they crawled onto the bed.

I was amazed how a shadow here or a flicker of light there changed the appearance of things. How it highlighted this feature and masked another. Janet was lying on her back. The shadows from her breasts made them stand out. The dim light between her upper thighs hid her sex but highlighted her mound and clit.

Sarah was lying on her belly and the dark cleft between her ass cheeks made her ass look fuller and rounder. The light and shadow highlighted the muscles of her back and calves. Her back had much more detail than I had seen before.

Janet looked up at me and asked, "What are you doing?" I tried to explain to her about the light and shadow. She nodded and told me how they had learned about that in an art class.

"You guys can draw? Would you draw me a picture of each of you?"

"Sure, no problem," Sarah whisper as she shifted on the bed, bringing her leg up to cross her ankle behind the knee of the other leg.

"I like that pose right there." I said to Janet. "One of her that way and one of you lying face up in the same pose."

Janet sat up and looked at Sarah. "I suppose you want us nude in the drawings."

I grinned and nodded. "Is there any other way?" I asked her.

She laughed and got off the bed. "I'll be right back," she said as she left the room.

I stood studying Sarah's body. A bright flash from the door made me jump. I turned to see Janet standing there with an old Polaroid camera in her hands. She pointed it at me and took a picture.

As she slipped the picture out and fanned it, she said, "I've got almost a whole pack of film left in this thing."

"Here, hold this," she said to me as she handed me the two pictures she had taken. I took them as she pulled a chair over by the bed and stood up on it. She aimed the camera down and snapped a shot of Sarah.

Sarah rolled over and said, "Hey!"

Janet laughed and pulled the picture out of the camera. "Let me get on the bed and you take my picture." She told Sarah.

Sarah got to her knees and I said, "Hold it right there." Sarah looked around at me. "Keep looking at me and lay your head back on the bed." Sarah did as I asked. "Now spread your knees apart farther." She shifted her knees and looked at me funny.

Janet grinned, stepped back a little, squatted slightly, and took a picture of Sarah. "That's going to be a great one," Janet whispered as she handed me the developing picture.

Sarah got off the bed and Janet lay down in the spot that she had vacated. Janet got comfortable and pulled her foot up behind her knee. Sarah climbed upon the chair and took her picture. Janet grinned, lifted her legs straight up, and then spread them way out wide. Sarah took that shot.

"Now he has a shot of every part of us," Janet said with a big smile.

Sarah got down off the chair, knelt down in front of me, and pointed the camera straight at my dick. The flash went off and she had me turn to get a side view.

As Sarah pulled the picture out of the camera, Janet rolled off the bed and knelt in front of me. "Take my picture." She told Sarah as she leaned forward and sucked the head of my dick into her mouth.

Sarah gave her sister a wide-eyed look and then took the picture.

Janet's mouth was so warm and felt so good that I moaned softly. When she swirled her tongue around the head, I moaned even louder. She sucked me in deeper and then held suction as she raised her head. My knees began to shake. She took her mouth off me and grinned broadly.

"You want to give it a try, sis?" She asked Sarah.

Sarah blushed but she moved over and knelt by Janet. Janet held my dick out in front of her. Sarah looked at Janet and then up at me. "You're not going to shot that stuff all over again are you?"

I lied by shaking my head. I was very close to shooting off as it was. I figured if she did what Janet did, I would go boom big time. Why I lied, I did not know but I did it anyway. Janet was grinning up at me as if she knew I was lying.

"Suck the head into your mouth, run your tongue over it, and then suck more of it into your mouth. Then hold suction on it and bob your head up and down. That's what several girls told me, when I asked them about blowjobs," Janet said slowly.

Sarah looked at her sister and then leaned over to flick her tongue against the flared head. She did that several more time and then took a deep breath. She glanced up at me and then sucked the head into her mouth. She did as her sister had done and suggested. The only thing is she did it more slowly.

My hips and legs were all aquiver by the time she released me. Why I had not come already, I did not know. Maybe it was the two orgasms I'd already had.

Janet looked at me oddly and leaned in to suck on the head some more. My hips moved back and forth, moving my shaft in and out of her mouth gently. Damn, that felt good. Janet took more and more of my shaft into her warm mouth. By the time she had half of me in her mouth, my knees were shaking.

She sucked hard and lifted her head. I came out of her mouth with a sucking slurping sound. She wiggled her jaw back and forth and whispered, "That thing is bigger than it looks. My jaw muscles were starting to cramp up."

"Let me try again," Sarah whispered as she took my dick from Janet's hand.

She licked the spongy sensitive head of my dick like an ice cream cone, taking her time and covering the whole thing. She was looking up at me the whole time. The feel of her tongue was driving me up the wall but her eyes had my attention. I could not understand the fascination I suddenly had with her eyes.

Then she sucked the head into her hot mouth. The sight of my dick in her sweet mouth and her eyes boring into mine pushed me over the edge. I grabbed the back of her head and forced half my dick into her mouth as I came in a gush. Sarah's eyes got very wide and then she was sucking on me harder than ever as her tongue fluttered everywhere at once. She swallowed and then swallowed again.

Her whimpering moans mixed with my grunts and groans. I could feel her body jerking and shaking. My knees where shaking and threatening to drop me on my ass again as I pulled away from her and fell across the bed. I felt completely drained in more ways than the one.

*****

After a while, I rolled over on my side and looked over the edge of the bed. Sarah was stretched out on the floor, her arms flung wide, and her legs splayed open. One of her knees was up and spread out, while the other one was on the floor and pulled up to hip height. My eyes studied her pussy for a second. There was a small stream of fluid seeping out of it and trickling down the crack of her ass.

Janet was sitting on the floor by Sarah's feet, and leaned back against the bed. She was looking at her sister with a look of awe on her face.

"Uh, is there a problem?" I asked in a soft whisper.

Janet looked up at me and shook her head. "The greedy bitch had a barnburner of an orgasm when you came in her mouth," She whispered back.

"I heard that," Sarah said in a shaky voice. "I'm not dead but I should be." She took a couple of deep ragged breaths and then giggled. "Man, what the hell happened? I feel like I was hit by a truck right in my stomach."

"You came your brains out, is what happened. I can't take you anywhere without you getting into trouble," Janet said with a grin.

"If that was trouble, I want a whole bunch more of it."

"I'll take some also." I chipped in.

Both girls laughed and looked at me. Sarah shook her head and said, "A little while ago he was to shy to even touch my tits, now he's came in each of our mouths, and wants more." She looked at her sister and added, "And you called me a greedy bitch."

"Ok, so we're all greedy, because I'll take more also." Janet replied and then grinned as she leaned over and crawled over to her sister with her ass high in the air.

My eyes locked onto her ass and the dark circle at the bottom of the deep cleft between her cheeks. Her wet sex was pointed straight at me also. I licked my lips and started down off the bed. I was part ways down when Sarah yelled and rolled across the floor.

"Not on your life," Sarah said sharply.

"You don't want me to lick up that mess you made." Janet asked with a hurt sound in her voice.

"Right now, I don't want nothing or nobody even close to my pussy. One touch and I would shatter like glass. My clit just tingles from my breathing."

Janet sighed and laid her chin on the back of her hands. Her ass was still up in the air and her knees were shoulder width wide. When my tongue speared onto her hot wet pussy she literally tried to levitate. All she accomplished was to give me freer access to her sex as her knees went wider.

She would whimper loudly as my tongue stabbed in and out of her hot sweetness. Then she would gasp and moan as I shifted to flick the tip of my tongue back and forth over the tight ring of her anus. She would wiggle her ass from side to side, as my tongue invaded her asshole. I was having fun bouncing back and forth, seeing just what sounds I could make her make.

Her hips would tremble but she did not come. Then I remembered about Sarah's clit and how she had gone off so hard when I sucked on it. I backed up and lay down on the floor, my head between Janet's feet.

"Sit up on your feet." I told her as I pulled on her hips. She pushed up and looked at me from between her legs, a look of confusion on her pretty face. Then the light dawned and she grinned broadly as she rose up and lowered her sex toward my waiting mouth.

At the last second, I shifted my position and her clit landed square in my mouth. I sucked on the small bud and flicked it with the tip of my tongue. With a loud yell, she tried to rise but I grabbed her hips and pulled her back. I attacked her clit again and this time she went up in smoke and flames.

With a scream of pure lust, she grabbed my hair and ground herself against me. I had the flat of my tongue dancing over the hard bud of her clit as she literally gushed on my chin. I held onto her hips and her clit as she jerked and bucked through the wildest orgasm yet. It went on and on, rising and flowing from one height to another.

After a couple of minutes, she tore herself away from my grip and fell forward to stretch out on the floor next to her sister. Sarah had that look of awe on her face that Janet had worn earlier.

"Well, I'll be damned, you found her clit," She whispered and then giggled. "I told you it would take the top of your head off."

Janet mumbled something and then groaned loudly. Sarah laughed and scooted over to kiss her sister on the shoulder. Looking at me she winked and said, "She say's to thank you for the lovely orgasm or something to that effect. I think that's what she said anyway."

Janet mumbled again and then sighed deeply.

When I looked at Sarah, she chuckled and shrugged. "Don't ask me."

*****

I took a candle and went to the bathroom to wash my face. When I returned the girls were cuddled up on the bed with the spread pulled over them. I blew out the two candles by the bed and placed the one I had back on the dresser. As I crawled on the bed I wondered where the alarm clock was that was supposed to wake me to go home.

As I snuggled up behind Sarah and spooned up against her warm ass, I forgot all about alarm clocks. With a deep sigh, I put my arm across both girls and relaxed. I was beat and felt like a million dollars as I dozed off to dream land.

*****

I woke up slowly from a raunchy dream about sex with my cousins to find one of them straddling my hips. Her hot slippery sex was sliding up and down along the bottom of my shaft. She had her hands on my chest, her eyes were closed, and she had her head thrown back. Soft murmurs of pleasure came from deep in her chest.

My hands went to her knees beside me and ran up along her thighs, across her hips, up along her sides and then back down her arms. Her head came forward slowly and she opened her eyes and looked down at me with a smile.

"I hope you don't mind," she whispered softly. "I woke up and went to pee. When I came back, you were laying on your back with your hard dick sticking up along your belly. I just could resist."

I licked my dry lips and tried to stifle a moan as I nodded to her. Her hips moved a little faster as she answered my moan with one of her own. The heat from her sex went up a notch. I lifted my hips, pressing myself tighter to her. She gave out with a little shivering gasp and then her hips were jerking and twitching as she slowly laid forward on my chest.

I could still feel her stomach muscles rolling and giving small jerks for a minute or so longer. With a sigh, she snuggled her head against my neck and kissed me there.

After a little shiver ran up and down her body she sighed again and whispered, "What a wonderful way to start a day."

I glanced at the window but it was still dark outside so I assumed she meant that metaphorically. I stroked her back and then ran my hands down to cup and squeeze her ass. I caressed and rubbed her back from her shoulder blades to her tailbone.

After a while she whispered, "That feels so good."

"Yes it does." I whispered back, cupping and squeezing her ass again.

She giggled softly and whispered, "Wrong sister, Sarah's the one with the ass fetish."

"I do not." I heard Sarah say from beside me. "You came with his finger in your ass also, so there."

"I want that thing in my pussy not my ass, but that ain't happening," Janet said as she wiggled against me.

Both girls were silent for a moment and then Janet wiggled again. "I wonder what it would feel like in my ass. It would be so hot and so...."

"Hey!" Sarah said sharply.

Janet laughed and then whispered, "I told you, you were the one who wanted fucked in the ass."

"I do not!" Sarah protested. "Anyway, there's no way it would fit."

"See you've been thinking about."

"So have you." Sarah shot back.

"True dear sister, very true." Janet admitted. Sarah giggled and Janet laughed.

"We'd have to flip a coin," Sarah said with another giggle. This one sounded nervous and a little forced.

"No dear, the honor of being first is all yours, I can wait until a later time," Janet whispered.

I had been lying there listening to them. My mind was thinking about me shoving my dick up one of their asses and since they were twins, one was just like the other. My mind was running pictures across my mind. That is until Janet talked about doing her later and then my full attention was back with them.

I had always figured this was a one-time thing, something that had happened by accident and would be forgotten tomorrow. Well, not forgotten, I would never forget it as long as I lived, but something that wouldn't happen again. Now I wasn't so sure.

"What do you mean by a later time?" I asked softly.

Janet pushed up and flexed her hips, rubbing her slippery sex against me. "Do you think we're going to let you get away that easy? We've got our own private sexy boy toy, we ain't letting you get away."

"You've got that right." Sarah agreed. "We need more practice at things like blowjobs and you need a lot more practice at eating pussy."

"Not to mention two ass's to fuck," Janet whispered with a giggle.

Sarah's head snapped around to her sister. "You're serious then?" She asked breathily.

"Hell yes! He can't fuck our pussies but there isn't any cherry in my ass or yours. I want to know what that damned thing feels like inside me and that's the only way."

Sarah's nervous giggle was back as she asked, "How would we go about it? His finger was a tight fit when we were in the shower."

"Mom's got a bottle of lube in that compartment in her headboard and her vibrator is under the edge of the mattress," Janet said.

Sarah grinned and then laughed. "So you've found it also."

"Heck yeah, I used it on my clit once and damn near died." Janet admitted.

"Me too," Sarah said and then added. "That vibrator isn't much smaller than his dick."

"Then we'll need to find several other things and work our way up in size. We have fingers and then there are the candles. What else is there that's bigger than the candle but smaller than the vibrator?"

Both girls were lost in thought for a few minutes and then Sarah whispered, "There's the handle on that silver brush you have."

"And dad has that aluminum cigar tube he got in Florida. It's bigger than the brush handle and smaller than the vibrator," Janet said and then rolled off me.

"Let's get everything together." She told her sister as she scooted off the bed.

Both girls left at a dead run.

*****

When they returned, they laid everything out on the bed. The candle was about a half inch at the big end and tapered. The brush handle was three quarters of an inch in the middle and tapered at each end. The cigar tube was eight inches long and about an inch in diameter with a rounded end.

Janet held the eight-inch vibrator up next to my dick and giggled. It was close to the same diameter as my dick but several inches longer. "I'll bet mom comes her brains out on this thing."

"That's a scary thought," Sarah whispered and then giggled. "I try not to think about our parents and sex at the same time."

"Me too," Janet whispered and then in a normal voice she added, "If this thing will go in your ass, so will he."

TxRad
TxRad
5,952 Followers