Sissification 101: Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Mistress," Michelle said, as he crawled away from me towards Denise, the double dildo falling onto the carpet behind him.

Denise took a key off her necklace and handed it to Joan. "Unlock my sweetie so he can fuck your bitch."

"Fine," Joan said, taking the key, and once again glaring at me.

"Yes, what?" Denise asked.

"Yes, Mistress," Joan replied, knowing the drill but even so, sighing dramatically.

"Good girl," Denise said, actually patting Joan's head.

I could tell Joan was furious, yet I could also tell she was horny... her red cheeks giving her away.

Joan unlocked the cage, and Denise said, "Now go and fuck your new slut."

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle agreed.

"Oh yes, Master, slam that big black dick in my cunt," Jeanette moaned, as I tried to watch both surreal scenes going on before me... my head going back and forth as if I was watching a tennis match, forgetting I was about to get fucked.

"Now suck my dick, sister slave slut," Denise ordered, sliding the artificial cock into Joan's mouth.

"Oh fuck, you did it," Jeanette moaned, as she got herself fucked while watching her two older sisters go at it for the first time.

"I told you I would," Denise crowed, as my Joan began bobbing on the cock... her futile resistance seeming already to be over.

I felt Michelle's hands on my hips, and then his/her cock sliding inside me... which I found confusing to process... if a sissy is fucking you with a dick (of whatever size), are they a he or a she?... but back to the subject, following the big toys and big fat black cocks.... I could hardly tell (s)he was inside me.

"Oh yes, fuck her," Denise encouraged her 'man'.

"Yes, fuck her asshole," Jeanette added.

"While I fuck yours," Professor Jones added.

"Yes please, slam that black dick up my white asshole," the I'd-always-thought-she-was-so-sweet-and-innocent Jeanette replied.

"As you wish," the professor said.

"I guess I should fuck your asshole too," Denise said, pulling her cock out of Joan's mouth as both Jeanette and I were pounded from behind... although while Jeanette was taking an amazing foot-long, I was taking such a baby dick it hardly qualified as pounding.

"If you're going to fuck me, then get it over with," Joan said, acting as if she wasn't liking this at all, even though to me it was clear she was powerfully turned on.

Denise too saw through Joan's façade, "You certainly aren't about to win an academy award in acting. Now get on all fours like everyone here knows you want to, and face your sissy."

"Whatever," Joan said unconvincingly, still wearing her own strap-on.

"And take that silly cock off, too," Denise ordered. "You won't be needing it anymore tonight."

"Can I fuck Joan too?" Jeanette asked, her moans increasing as her ass was drilled.

"Of course, little sister. We'll double team her in a bit," Denise promised, to me the idea of watching Joan get DP'd by her sisters so fucking hot.

"That wasn't the deal," Joan protested, as she obediently tossed her strap-on aside.

"The deal was that the loser becomes a submissive slut for the winner," Denise said, slapping Joan's ass. "That means you'll do whatever I fucking say!"

Joan yelped, "Whatever, just fuck me."

"Beg for it, bitch," Denise ordered, slapping her ass again, as Jeanette and I got fucked... one of us enjoying it a lot more than the other, since Michelle may have proven herself over the years to be a good fuckee, but she (definitely she) wasn't much of a fucker.

"Fuck me big sister, fuck my ass," Joan replied, now sounding somewhat believable, as Denise rubbed her cockhead against her pussy.

"You can do better than that," Denise said, as she slammed her cock in her sister's ass.

"Oh fuck," Joan moaned, as her ass was filled.

"Beg, bitch," Denise ordered again, deep in her ass.

"Fine," Joan sighed. "Please fuck my ass with your big cock."

"Because who owns this asshole?" Denise asked, bucking her hips three times.

"Oh fuck," Michelle grunted and shot her load in my pussy... the most anti-climactic climax I'd ever received.

"Oh yes Daddy, fuck my asshole, fill me with your dominant cum," Jeanette begged at top volume, clearly close to another orgasm.

"You do," Joan moaned loudly, her façade of pretending she didn't want this to happen almost completely gone.

"Who does?" Denise asked, with three more deep, hard trusts.

"Oh my god, you've got me! You do, Mistress Denise," Joan declared with utter sincerity.

"I believe I prefer hearing Mistress Big Sister," Denise corrected her, accompanied by three more big, deep thrusts, as Michelle pulled out of me.

"Yes, Mistress Big Sister," Joan agreed.

"Good slut," Denise smiled, as she began fucking her ass.

"Oh yes, please fuck my ass, Mistress Big Sister," Joan moaned.

"You enjoying this, faggot?" Denise asked me.

"Oh fuck," Jeanette screamed, as she came from her foot-long ass fucking.

"Yeah, fuck," Professor Jones grunted, as he apparently came right along with her.

"Yes, Mistress Denise," I answered, assuming that was the proper response. She was now my Mistress, too.

"You are enjoying this, aren't you," Joan asked me, and my heart leapt, because according to her tone, she wasn't angry at me anymore.

"I really am, Mistress; watching you with your sister is so hot," I admitted.

"Want to see your girlfriend get spit-roasted?" Jeanette asked me, as she got up and grabbed the unused strap-on, even as I saw cum leaking out of her ass.

"Get our new faggot to eat the cum out of your asshole first, baby sis," Denise ordered.

"Ooooooh," Jeanette said, "Good idea!" as she backed up to me and ordered, "Eat all that black cum, faggot."

"Yes, Mistress Jeanette," I obeyed, as I spread her ass cheeks and sucked the cum out of her asshole. Now here was a task I could really get into!

"Oh yes, what a good faggot," Jeanette moaned. I sucked out as much cum as I could, fancying myself a vacuum cleaner of cum.

"Oh, yes, fuck myyyyy ass," Joan moaned, totally lost in the experience, as her orgasm was rising quickly.

"Shut her mouth up, baby sis," Denise ordered.

"Yes indeed, Mistress," Jeanette said, as she moved away from me and put the strap-on, well... on.

"I watched as Joan was ass fucked hard, and then as Jeanette shoved her cock in her mouth so she was being spit-roasted by her two sisters... which I found especially satisfying since she was the middle child, and now she was the middle of the family sex sandwich.

For a couple minutes the rest of us watched while my girlfriend and her sisters got into a smooth, incestuous rocking horse. It may have been the hottest thing I'd seen yet... or at least tied with watching her getting gangbanged by black cock.

"Master Jones, are you ready to fuck my newest slut's asshole?" Denise asked.

"Of course," he said, his cock not ever seeming to go down.

"Oh yes, Master, give me that big black cock," Joan moaned, as both cocks were pulled out of her.

"Straddle me, slut," Jeanette ordered, as she lay on her back.

"Yes, Mistress," Joan obeyed eagerly, fully accepting her new position as bottom incest slut.

Joan lowered her pussy onto Jeanette's strap-on and took Denise into her mouth, no doubt tasting herself on the fake cock, as Master Jones slid into her ass.

For a few minutes there was just moaning, as Joan was triple penetrated to multiple orgasms, before they ended up in a lesbian daisy chain at Master Jones order, as Joan ate Denise, Denise ate Jeanette, and Jeanette ate Joan.

Master Jones came over to me and shoved his cock in my mouth to deposit his last load into it, following his marathon ass fucking of Joan.

As I swallowed his load, he said, "Reverse," which confused me for a moment, until the girls spun around and ate pussy the other way round.

After all three girls came again and Master had left, Denise offered, "You two newcomers can sleep on the floor."

And as I tried to fall asleep on the hard floor, which at least had a carpet with a reasonable pile, I listened to the girls talking and giggling in the bedroom... wondering how tonight would change things between Joan and me... Or whether it would at all.

As I had already learned though... sex was sex... and our relationship didn't change... it just continued getting stronger, even when Denise or Jeanette summoned us for play nights.

Six months later... she became my wife... and we celebrated the wildest wedding night in the history of anyone's wedding nights... which by now also included Joan's mom Agnes and her youngest sister Shelly... and actually the entire day was wild as fuck... literally.

THE END