Sissification 101: Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On three," Joan said. "One, two, three, suck."

I devoured the fat cock before me, and bobbed like it was the last cock I was ever going to suck... like it was my final meal before the electric chair... which, if I was given a death sentence and asked what I wanted for my last meal, I would undoubtably ask for some black cock. (I wonder if they'd have to give it to me. And if so, could I have seconds?)

"Oh, yeah, that's it," my first guy moaned, encouraging me.

"This faggot is amazing," the guy getting blown by Michelle said.

"Yeah, these two Nancy Girls could have a lot of fun at out frat house," my guy said.

"I'm sure they'd both love that," Joan said.

I wanted to concur, but alas I was busy with the task at mouth (yes, a terrible play on words).

"Oh shit, I'm about to come," my guy said about thirty seconds later.

I bobbed even faster, and was rewarded with my first load and the lead. I swallowed it all down and moved on to my second cock... surprisingly only six inches... which for a white guy was decent, but on a black body seemed woefully small. I deep throated his cock, and went to work.

"Fuck," Denise cursed as I took the lead.

"Fuck," Michelle's guy grunted a few seconds after that, and she had tied me at one load apiece.

Luckily, this guy had a quick trigger, and I hadn't been deep throating his cock for more than a minute, before he grunted and spewed his load in my mouth.

"You can't be serious?" Denise sighed dramatically.

"Sorry, ma'am," my second guy apologised sheepishly. "He was really good."

"Thanks," I said, on my way to cock number three.

This one was the biggest... almost ten inches, and pretty thick.

"Suck faster, Michelle, you'd better not fucking lose this," Denise growled.

"I can already see you between my legs lapping away, right before I ass fuck you," Joan said, enjoying my lead.

"It's not over yet," Denise said.

"No, but it's close," Joan said, confident that my expert mouth would extract load number three before Michelle could summon two more loads.

I sucked furiously, taking in all ten inches on every third bob, and I could hear his moans already.

"Yes," Denise said as her champion swallowed her second load. "Now go get that third load for me, Michelle."

"Get this big cock off," Joan ordered me, as the pressure was now on with the score standing at two to two, even though I had a theoretical lead... for if her last guy had a quick trigger, it could be over before I knew it.

I switched to nonstop balls-deep throat bobs, sensing he was close, literally ready to taste my victory, and I was on the verge of receiving it when he grunted, "I can't hold back any longer."

"No you bastard, don't you dare come," Denise demanded, but fruitlessly, just as I felt the third and winning load erupt into my mouth and glide down my throat.

"YES!!" Joan cried out.

"Mother fucker!" Denise cursed.

"That's a great idea," Joan replied.

"Already did that," Denise countered.

"Bullshit," Joan called.

"Our Mom's a great pussy pleaser," Denise reported.

"As good as you're about to be?" Joan asked.

"There are still two more competitions," Denise pointed out, as I nursed the last droplets of my loads, very much enjoying the taste of victory.

"Maybe only one," Joan teased, really pushing her older sister's buttons.

"When Michelle comes from behind to win this, I'm going to fuck your ass so hard," Denise promised.

"Right back at ya," Joan said.

"Fuck yes," the last guy grunted, as Michelle got her third load... too little, too late.

"Well thanks, boys," Joan said. "I hope to see all six of you again very soon."

"Benny can set it up," one guy said as he put his dick away. I looked over, and Jeanette was now sitting... no longer bouncing... on Benny's cock, balls deep... and I imagined she was occupying the best position ever to watch two sissies going head to head giving head (haha).

As the guys left, Master Jones stood up and said, "Both of you two on all fours, side by side."

"Yes, Master," we two sissies replied in unison.

Joan explained, "Whichever one of you can extract his load deep in your cunt wins this round."

"That had better be you, Michelle," Denise barked, then ordered, "Jeanette, take those plugs out of their asses."

"Yes, Mistress, "Jeanette obeyed, moving behind us and pulling out our plugs.

Denise asked Joan, "Heads or tails?"

"Tails," Joan said.

Denise flipped the coin and reported, "It's tails."

"Kindly begin in sissy Erica, Master Jones," Denise said.

"My pleasure," he said, moving behind me.

"Mine too," I said, sounding like the pathetic sissy slut I had become.

Master Jones laughed as he slid his huge cock in my pussy.

"Oh fuck yes," I moaned as he filled me.

"Wanna spit-roast our baby sister?" Denise invited Joan.

"I sure do," Joan nodded, as Master Jones' huge cock filled me up completely. "I get her cunt, since I won the coin toss."

Whichever," Denise shrugged. "I get to use her pussy and ass all the time, so be my guest."

"And soon I'll get yours," Joan countered, confident I would win this for her... as my pussy felt so full.

"Yeah, yeah," Denise said dismissively, as she snapped her fingers, prompting Jeanette to drop to her knees and crawl to her. "Pretty soon you'll be this obedient."

"Yeah, yeah," Joan responded right back, as she moved behind her baby sister, just as Master Jones pulled out of me, not having actually fucked me at all, and moved to Michelle... which was very disappointing.

Yet as I awaited my next turn, I watched the two older sisters, each with her big ten-inch cock, slide inside their baby sister. It was, without a doubt, the hottest thing I had witnessed yet, and in recent weeks I had witnessed a plethora of hot things.

"Ooooooooh," Michelle moaned as she was filled, while I was completely captivated by the incestuous sister act I was watching live.

Denise called out, "Just pound her cunt, Master."

"Oh, I'll be pounding both their cunts, but first I need to get each of them accustomed to me."

"My sissy doesn't need to become accustomed to anything," Denise said.

"Mine either," Joan said, as she slowly fucked her own sister. "Just slam that big black cock in her cunt and get yourself off."

"No, stay inside me," Michelle whined, sounding like a complete bitch in heat. Did I sound that pathetic when I wanted cock in me? Likely, so I certainly wasn't judging.

Master moved behind me, and did indeed slam into me. "Oh yes, Master," I screamed, as his massive cock filled me completely.

"Fuck her ass and dump your load inside her," Joan cheered him on.

"Don't you dare," Denise objected, as I watched the two sisters fucking their sister while I took an honest foot of black cock in my pussy.

"Oh God, it's so fucking big," I declared to anyone who would listen.

"If my baby sister can bounce on that big black cock all day and night, you sissies fucking can too," Denise said, pulling out of her sister's mouth. "Isn't that right, baby slut?"

"Yes, Mistress, any good slut can take a foot of big, fat black cock in her pussy," Jeanette said, sounding so fucking hot coming from any woman, but even more so from the previously (to my knowledge) reserved and unassuming Jeanette.

"I love this foot-long black fuck stiiiiiiiiiick," I moaned, just before he bucked his hips while already all the way inside me, this time making me scream.

"Take it all, you pathetic faggot," Jeanette ordered me wickedly. She might normally be bottom bitch around here, but compared to a sissy she was the Queen of Sheba!

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, letting her know I was a willing submissive to any woman... as Master pulled out, leaving my gaping asshole dying to be filled again.

"Get back to sucking, slut," Denise ordered, sliding her cock in her sister's mouth.

"Oh yes, fuck my cunt," Michelle moaned, there literally being no evidence in her voice of an ounce of manhood in her... she moaned, she whimpered, and she cried out like a girl.

It was that moment, oddly, when I realized my hormone idea was a bad one, at least for me. I knew I wanted to be a sissy; I wanted to get fucked by black cock, by big strap-ons; I wanted to suck cock; I wanted to swallow men's and women's cum; I wanted to take facials; I wholeheartedly wanted to be a complete slut... yet... I also wanted and needed to hold onto a piece of my manhood. I understood then and there as I awaited my next turn to take a foot of cock into my cunt, that there was a precious balance between my masculine and feminine sides... that I could still be a man to the world, while exploring and surrendering to my feminine sissy side whenever it was safe to do so.

"Get that black cock's cum deep in your pussy, baby," Denise encouraged.

"I will," Michelle moaned, ironically just as Master Jones pulled out of her pussy and slid back into mine.

I wasn't a big fan of sharing black cock with another sissy.... I wanted it all to myself. I begged, "Fuck my pussy, Master, and please give me that dominant load."

"Yes, fill my sissy's pussy with that magnificent cock and cum," Joan added, as she continued fucking her sister from behind.

My clitty was on fire! Twelve inches of dick was teasing my pussy, and watching a totally incestuous lesbian threesome was a lot to take in.

"Suck my cock, baby sis," Denise ordered.

"Just like you'll soon be sucking mine," Joan said, glancing back to me as Master Jones slowly slid in and out of me while I moaned like a bitch in heat... wanting him to ream me again.

"Faster, Master, just pound my pussy," I begged, wanting to feel his entire body slamming into me, as I became no more than a vessel for his pleasure.

"All in good time," he said, ignoring my begging, and pulling out again after perhaps a dozen strokes.

"Oooooooooh," I whined, not at all hiding my disappointment at having to share. I could get jealous when Joan chose a big cock over me... although I was learning to deal with it... but sharing some stud's dick with another sissy was super annoying... and frustrating. I really wanted that cock all to myself.

Denise pulled out and Jeanette instantly said, "Yes, Joan, slam that big cock in my pussy, I've wanted to be your sister slut forever!"

"Really?" Joan said, still a little stunned to see her youngest sister behaving like this. She'd long known of Denise's wild sexual history, but Jeanette had never before been mentioned in such terms.

"Yes, so badly," Jeanette said, as she began to bounce back to meet Joan's thrusts.

"She's one of the nastiest sluts I've ever turned," Denise said as she slid her cock back into her sister's mouth, and I watched as the shy, reserved girl smoothly rocked back and forth... a position I had come to love whenever given the opportunity... especially with two big, black, fully-loaded cocks.

"Turned?" Joan asked.

"A story for another time," Denise said, as I felt Master Jones' hands returning to my hips.

My clitty ached with anticipation in its cage as he slid back into me... fucking me hard and deep. "Oh yes, Master, fuck my slut cunt."

"She is quite the slut," Denise allowed.

'Yours too," Joan admitted, taking a momentary break from their win-at-all-costs game, to show some respect to the opposing player.

"Yeah, it's all about the training," Denise said, as Master Jones roughly fucked me for perhaps twenty strokes this time, and pulled out.

"My little slut is still in training, but she's a fast learner, and she'd been living in denial for years, poor thing," Joan shared, the two Mistresses having a casual conversation about the condition of my sexuality as their sister fucked herself between their two cocks. The entire scene... incestual threesome and sissy cunts waiting their turn to be fucked, accompanied by sweet conversation... it was all so hot and surreal.

"The ones finally finding their heart's desire are often the easiest," Denise said, watching her husband getting ass fucked hard.

"So, what about Mom?" Joan said.

"She took some work," Denise said before adding, "but that too, is a story for another time."

"You have me curious," Joan said, as Master Jones returned to me.

"Nice word choice," Denise smiled.

The women both laughed, as Master Jones was now going back and forth between us two sissies... five deep penetrations and switch... it was exhilarating, but equally frustrating... wave after wave of pleasure beginning to rise, but then sagging back down. Denise added, "She was curious too... before she became my Mommy pet."

"Oh fuck, may I please come, Mistresses?" Jeanette asked, as her sounds of euphoria approached a summit.

"Yes," they both said together, and again smiled at each other, as this rivalry remained friendly for now.

"Thank you," Jeannette moaned loudly, as she furiously slammed into Joan's cock like a bitch in rapture... which she was.

"Tighten that cunt," Denise ordered her husband. "Milk that load out of him."

"I'm trying, Mistress," Michelle moaned, clearly enjoying the foot-long fuck as much as I was whenever it was my turn

"Get that load," Joan ordered me, as the monster cock slammed back into me.

"I want it so bad," I moaned, loving the feeing of a big warm load exploding in my pussy.

"One of you two bitches is getting it real soon," Master Jones promised.

"Get that load," Denise ordered, since I hadn't gotten it in my most recent five-stroke fury.

"Yesssss!" Jeanette screamed, as her orgasm hit her and she collapsed forward, trembling like an earthquake was tremoring inside her.

"Oh shit," Master Jones grunted.

"Noooooo, inside meeee," I pleaded, but to no avail, as his expression said it all.

"YES!!" Denise cheered.

"Fuck," Joan sighed.

"Oh yes, fill my cunt," Michelle moaned rapturously, and I was so jealous that not only had she tied the score at two and two, but she was receiving that delicious load I'd been working so hard to win.

"So it all comes down to one final competition," Denise said.

"I guess that finale is more dramatic," Joan philosophised.

"Ooooooh, God," Jeanette moaned from where she was collapsed on the floor still shuddering through her orgasm, as her two sisters stood over her, chatting.

"I still can't believe you turned our innocent baby sister," Joan said, clearly still astonished by that feat... as was I.

"Every girl can be turned, when given the right triggers," Denise said.

"Every one of them?" Joan asked.

"You know that saying about there always being someone tougher than yourself?" Denise asked.

"Yeah, sure," Joan said, as I listened, curious myself... still on all fours and feeling utterly empty.

"It's the same for a Mistress," she said. "For every strong-willed woman, there's someone she can submit to, when faced with the right circumstances."

"You've been turned?" Joan asked.

"I do have a Mistress, yes," Denise admitted. "Her name is Big Rosie, and she has the most delicious pussy in the fucking world."

"Yep, she sure does," Jeanette groaned, still coming.

"My task was to turn my sister, so I could earn the privilege of eating her chocolate pussy cream pie for a second time, and there was no way I wasn't going to be allowed to dine on it again," Denise said. "Believe me, at first I balked. It was incest, after all."

"And Mom?" Joan asked.

"Another task from Mistress Rosie," Denise said, then added, "although surprisingly, she was a lot easier. Jeanette was quite defiant at first, but again that's a story for another time. Let's find out whose sissy becomes bottom bitch, and which sister becomes Mistress to you all."

"Let's do it," Joan said, her tone making it clear she was really fucking horny.

"Sissies, back up to each other, cunt to cunt on all fours," Denise ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle nodded.

I was a little confused at first, but I followed Michelle's lead, and was soon ass to ass with her.

"Your final task is very simple... don't cum," Denise said, as she went to the goody bag and pulled out a huge double-ended dildo. "Whoever comes first loses and becomes bottom slut to everyone, and her Mistress is honour-bound to submit to the winner's. And that's how things will be going forward, not just for tonight."

"Here's where your training comes in. You need to control that load, Erica," Joan ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, a little worried, as all the stimulation and cunt pounding had gotten my clitty very stimulated.

Denise knelt between us and slid the dick inside each hole. We both moaned as we were filled with the toy dick.

"Now fuck each other, sissies," Denise ordered.

Both of us obeyed instantly, knowing what was on the line... complete humiliation and ongoing bad news for our Mistress... or triumph.

"Winner gets to fuck the other's cunt," Joan announced, after we'd slammed our asses together a dozen times.

That made my eyes go wide, as I most certainly didn't want to get fucked by a white guy... a sissy even... potentially my future brother-in-law... with a tiny dick. I knew I had to focus on holding back my cum at all costs... even though my balls were boiling and my clitty was on fire.

"I'm going to pound your cunt so hard," Michelle promised me, as she slammed her ass onto mine... and between us we were taking the entire toy in our pussies.

"Noooooo," I moaned, hating the idea, yet feeling my caged cock burning with eagerness.

"Fuck the slut Michelle, make her come," Denise exhorted.

"Don't you dare come, sissy," Joan ordered me, sensing, I think, that I was losing.

"I'm trying," I replied, although that made me sound even more pathetic, and hinted that I was indeed losing.

"You'll be eating my cunt very soon, Joan," Denise claimed confidently.

"Never!" Joan declared defiantly.

"Come sissy, and you can watch your girlfriend commit incest by eating her big sister's cunt," Denise said to me. "Can you picture that?"

"Oooooooh," I moaned, both from the pleasure of the ass fuck, and the visual of Joan on her knees between her hot sister's legs.

"Don't, Erica," Joan said, her tone sounding bossy, but also concerned.

"Come right fucking now sissy, and you'll get to watch me fuck your girlfriend's face, pussy and asshole, each right after the last," Denise added, as she stroked her big cock while leering at me. Damn, did she have sexy boobs. And they were glowing with perspiration!

"Ooooooooh," I moaned again, knowing I was that close to coming.

"Erica, no, no, no," Joan wailed in a panic, recognizing that moan I was making, knowing how close I was to coming.

Feeling Michelle's balls banging me as her ass slammed into mine, added to Denise's dominant tone and her wicked visuals as she ordered me to come, I could no longer control my clitty as I screamed, my clitty erupting all over the floor, "Sorry!"

"No," Joan mumbled, with all the starch gone out of her, sounding completely deflated.

"Knees, slut," Denise ordered, wasting no time at all in taking control of the situation and her victory.

"Denise, please," Joan pleaded, as I watched, feeling just as deflated as she looked.

"Oh God, just keep fucking me," Jeanette moaned, as I looked back to see her Master pounding her from behind.

"Now, slut," Denise ordered in a dominant voice. "Your faggot lost. Now drop to your fucking knees before your Mistress!"

"Fuck," Joan said, as she took a moment to glare at me, before lowering herself before her sister.

"Good girl," Denise said, clearly amused at what had transpired.

"You fucking love this, don't you?" Joan asked.

"Of course I do," Denise smiled, as she added to Michelle, "Come here baby, and I'll uncage you."