Sissification 101: Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan moaned, "Oh yes, my dear sissy, take those big black cocks!"

"Shut up and hump my leg, Dumb Bitch," Brandi ordered.

For a couple minutes, there was just pure pleasure. The pain dissipated completely, and I was just a bimbo-fuck-toy-cum-slut for BBC... while just a little way across the room, Joan seemed to be a bitch in heat for BBBW.

"Should I come in her pussy, Joan?" Carter asked.

"Oh yes please, fill my sissy's pussy with a big load of cum," Joan moaned, sounding as turned on by the idea as I was... dying to know first hand what getting a load of cum in my ass or pussy would feel like.

My legs started to go numb, and I shook a little as I concentrated even more on the pleasure hurricane in my asshole.

Willy pulled out and said, "Get on all fours, bitch."

I got the chance to see Joan straddling Brandi for only a couple of seconds, but fuck, it was hot.

"Yes, sir," Joan said, as she got off of Brandi and dropped to the floor.

"Oh yes, fuck my cunt, breed your bitch," I moaned, feeling such intense pleasure through every pore of my existence.

"Crawl over here and face your sissy," Willy ordered.

Joan did, bringing us face to face a foot apart, each on all fours, and each about to have a BBC come in our pussy.

"You look so hot getting fucked," Joan said, as Willy went behind her.

"So do you," I said, as Carter slammed into me hard and deep.

"Oh yes, fill my cunt," Joan moaned, as Willy obviously did just that.

"Get ready for my load, sissy," Carter groaned.

"Yes, fill my cunt," I pleaded.

"Fill her cunt," Joan echoed.

"Fuck," Carter grunted, and shot his load in me.

I felt his warm seed go up my pussy... making my tiny flaccid clitty twitch, and to my shock, I erupted a second load all over the cage and carpet!

"The faggot just came again," Brandi roared.

"The ultimate sissy orgasm," Carter said, as he kept fucking me.

"Oh yes, fuck my pussy with that huge cock," Joan moaned, clearly loving to have her cunt spread so wide.

"My turn," Brandi piped up, as she stood up, her strap-on still on, and stalked towards me.

"She's all yours," Carter said, pulling out as I felt cum leaking out of me... feeing like such a slut.

"Want my cock, faggot?" Brandi asked, although she didn't wait for an answer before she slammed her cock into me.

"Yessss," I moaned, as she fucked me hard.

"Like my dick, sissy?" she asked, slamming into me.

"Oh yes, I love your dick in my cunt," I moaned.

"Please don't ever stop pounding my cunt with that fat cock," Joan moaned loudly, her orgasm getting close.

"Oh, I have an idea," Brandi said, pulling out of me.

"Oh God, fuck, such a fat cock, fuck, yes, mother fucking yes," Joan babbled for over a minute, her orgasm building, until she screamed, "Yessssss!"

Willy kept pounding my girlfriend throughout her orgasm, Joan looking lost in complete euphoria.

Brandi returned with the lipstick and drew something on my lower back that felt like a heart and then a circle, before she slid her cock back into my gaping pussy.

Carter said, "Shit, you two BBC sluts should get matching tattoos like this."

"Like what?" Joan asked.

"The universal symbol for a slut for black cock," Carter replied.

"And what's that?" Joan moaned, as Willy kept slamming into her.

Carter took out his phone as Willy said, "I'm close, bitch."

"Please come all over the sissy," Joan told him.

"Yeah, sure." Willy pulled out of Joan's pussy, and a moment later he slid his wet pussy-coated cock in my mouth.

He face fucked me, as Brandi kept fucking me, both of them apparently as hard as they could, so I had no control at all over how I was being used, which was heavenly... before he pulled out and spewed his load all over my face... and again, I closed my eyes in time.

"Oh yeah, coat the sissy," Brandi rooted, as rope after rope landed on my face.

Willy slid his cock back in my mouth, and Brandi pulled out of me.

I sucked for a minute before he pulled out, and Joan crawled over to me and kissed me.

"How romantic," Brandi laughed tauntingly.

"Look," Carter said, as Joan broke our kiss and looked at Carter's phone.

"Oh, I like that," she approved.

"What is it?" I asked.

Carter showed me his phone. It was a spade from a deck of cards, with a Q in the middle of it.

"What's the Q for?" I asked.

"Queen of spades," Carter answered.

"The tattoo means you'll only service BBC," Willy added.

"Well, that's true enough," I said, "in addition to my Mistress."

"We'll get them this week," Joan promised.

"I know a guy I can send you to," Carter said.

"Cool," Joan said.

"Carter, get your black ass over here and shove that dick in me," Brandi ordered as she tossed the strap-on aside. "All this fucking has me needing to get fucked."

Carter fucked Brandi, who had a wicked mouth, and her moans were equally raunchy.

Joan sucked on one of her big nipples, I sucked on the other.

Carter shot a third load... this time all over Brandi's tits.

Joan and I lapped up the cum.

The three visitors then got dressed, as Joan ordered me to go wash my cum-coated sticky cage.

When I returned they were gone, and Joan took my hand and pointed to the floor, "You came on my carpet... twice," she said.

"Sorry," I apologized.

"And you dripped pre-cum all over my couch," she added.

"Sorry," I repeated.

"I guess since you can come while in a cage there isn't much point ever unlocking the thing," she smiled, looking done at my caged clitty.

"I guess not," I agreed, hoping she was joking and yet kind of hoping she wasn't. "I'll clean up the carpet in the morning."

She shrugged, "You better since it's going to be your house soon, too."

"I'm moving here?" I asked, having thought she'd be moving into my place, as she led me to the bathroom.

"Of course," she said, giving me a kiss. "Let's go have a shower... together."

"I love you, Joan," I said, my face coated with dried cum, and her hair a mess from her rough fuckings.

"I love you too," she said, kissing me.

THE END

Coming next the final chapter: Some time has passed and Erica ends up in a sissy competition against a very surprising fellow sissy.