Sissification 101: Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, it's quite the rush to turn a guy who thinks he's straight into a cock sucking, ass taking, cum craving faggot for black cock," Carter said, as I wondered just how many of us there were, and whether it was true that pretty much any white guy would drop to his knees to worship black cock... history didn't appear to indicate this... yet I wondered if white men in the past used slavery as a secretive way of relating to their inferiority complexes.

"And age doesn't matter?" Brandi asked.

"18, 35, 60, 75," Carter listed a wide range of ages, "they don't even have to be able to get it up anymore," the idea of my dad or grandpa sucking cock seemingly unfathomable.

"Cool," Brandi said, then called out, "What's taking you so long, Dumb Bitch?"

"Sorry, ma'am," Joan replied, arriving back with three strap-on cocks.

"Shit, the faggot has been taking a lot," Carter said, apparently not noticing when I'd accomplished my impressive feat.

"And soon he'll be taking all that in his ass," Brandi added, as she saw the three strap-ons dropped on the couch before her.

"In her cunt," Carter corrected her.

"Cunt, that's hilarious," Brandi roared. "Nice collection, Dumb Bitch."

"Thank you, ma'am," Joan replied.

"Shoot that first load all over her face," Brandi urged, as she, like me, could tell Carter was getting close.

Joan added, "Yes please, shoot your dominant cum all over her pretty face."

"Shit," Brandi laughed again.

"Deep throat his cock, you slutty, sissy, cum-craving bitch," Joan bellowed, apparently doubling down on the last grasp of power she still had in this company.

"Shit, Dumb Bitch," Brandi said, sounding impressed by Joan's comfortable domination over me. "You're some bipolar sex slut."

Joan explained, as I furiously and obediently bobbed on Carter's fat cock, now swallowing it to the root every time, "I'm a dominant to my sissy, but a submissive Dumb Bitch for black dick and snatch."

"Snatch, you call it," Brandi roared, "there may be some nigger in you."

"I hope there'll be some in me soon," Joan replied wickedly, just as Carter pulled out.

For the first time ever, I closed my eyes in time, just barely, before Carter erupted a massive load all over my face.

Fuck, getting a facial felt both so wrong and so right.

Wrong for the obvious reasons: I was a guy, Carter was at least a decade younger than me, he was black and I wasn't, and my girlfriend was right there in the room, looking on.

Yet it was also right for so many reasons: my girlfriend was right behind me both figuratively and literally, the warm cum pelting my face felt so good, being on my knees accepting my place as inferior to any black man... it all felt so natural and true to my DNA-decided sissy self (it must be), it all culminated in a gigantic rush that had my clitty tingling with countless sensations.

"Oh yeah, coat her face with your dominant seed," Joan moaned, obviously as turned on by watching me get a facial, as I was by getting one.

"Yeah, cum all over the faggot," Brandi added, sounding like this act of dominance and humiliation was turning her on too.

When he was done splattering my face with his warm, soothing cum, he slid his cock back in my mouth, and I nursed out any last remnants of his load.

Brandi ordered, "Come eat my pussy, Dumb Bitch."

"Yes, ma'am!" Joan replied.

"Watching your faggot boyfriend suck dick and take a facial was pretty hot," Brandi said.

"Wait until we see him getting his cunt fucked for the first time by a real cock," Joan added.

"That will be hot too," Brandi agreed.

"Or watch him get spit-roasted by two big black cocks."

"Or his watching you getting yourself triple teamed," Brandi added, as the night was obviously just getting under way.

"Mmmmm, so delicious," Joan said, although I wasn't sure whether she meant was the idea of her being triple teamed in the near future, or the taste of Brandi's pussy in the present moment... I assumed both.

Carter pulled his cock out and instructed, "You can watch your girlfriend eat pussy, but the cum remains on your face until further notice, or until I go home."

"Thank you, Master," I replied, grateful for three things -- his warm load on my face, the opportunity to watch my girlfriend eating pussy, and the chance for everyone to see what a dirty little slut I was anytime they saw my face.

I wiped away the small amount that had landed on my closed eyelid, then turned around to see an amazing sight. Brandi was on the couch, her big legs spread, and with Joan between them. Brandi's tits were literally larger than Joan's head.

"Eat that chocolate box, Dumb Bitch," Brandi moaned, and then she smiled at me. "Let's see that tiny dick of yours, Ms. cum bucket."

"Yes, ma'am," I replied, pulling my panties down to reveal my caged clitty, and noticed my panties were quite wet... I must have oozed a lot of pre-cum already tonight.

"Oh fuck," she roared the way black women laugh heartily. "You're caged."

"Mistress Joan owns my clitty," I explained, no shame in my tone, having completely accepted my place.

"What's in her cunt?" Carter asked, noticing the plug inside me.

Joan answered, "A surprise for you."

"Keep licking, Dumb Bitch," Brandi ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," Joan agreed submissively and obeyed, the two of us briefly being almost equals in submission to black superiority.

"It's a diamond butt plug," I explained.

"Shit, that's the weirdest piece of jewelry ever," he said, more amused than impressed.

"Let me see, turn around faggot," Brandi ordered.

I turned around and bent over to show off my faux diamond plug.

"Shit, that really is the weirdest piece of jewelry ever," Brandi agreed.

"Just a place holder until you're ready to replace it with the real thing, Master," I explained, really hoping his dick would be in my ass, I mean in my cunt, very soon.

"I see," he said.

"That's it, Dumb Bitch, get that tongue in there nice and deep," Brandi ordered her cheap slut. Hey, wait a minute, that's my girlfriend I'm talking about!

"You look so hot between those luscious black legs, Mistress," I flattered Joan as I turned around and resumed watching.

"Hey sissy, why don't you eat her asshole while she eats mine?" Brandi suggested, then ordered, "Lay on your back, Dumb Bitch."

"Yes, ma'am," Joan obeyed, backing up and looking at me for a moment. "Nice load, Erica."

"It was," I agreed, her face slightly glistening with the big girl's pussy juice.

She lay on her back and Brandi got off the couch and straddled Joan's face, but instead of offering her pussy, she offered her asshole.

"Eat my ass, Dumb Bitch," Brandi ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," Joan said, as I watched in erotic awe, my caged clitty burning at the hot act.

"Get that ass nice and clean," Brandi ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," Joan repeated, as she laid on her back and probed her tongue between the two big, dark, ass cheeks.

I couldn't see Joan's tongue, but the act was super-hot, and similar to some of the smothering videos I'd gotten off to on occasion.

Carter said, "Crawl down there and get your girl ready for my dick, sissy."

"Yes, Master," I obeyed, crawling between Joan's legs, pulling her panties off, and burying my face in her very, very wet pussy.

"That's it, tongue fuck my asshole, Dumb Bitch," Brandi approved.

Joan moaned at the renewed order, and I hopped to it, my tongue working its magic. Even before all these new adventures had begun, I'd been excellent at going down on Joan, and I hadn't lost my touch.

There was a knock at the door.

Carter said, "Don't stop, anyone; I'll get it."

A minute later a new voice said, "Holy shit."

"Hey, Wide Willy," Brandi greeted.

"Hey, Brandi," Willy replied.

"Sissy, come greet Jake," Carter ordered.

I quit licking Joan, crawled out from beneath her legs, stood up, turned around, and saw a chubby black guy standing before me.

"Hi, sir, may I suck your cock?" I asked.

"Shit," he roared. "No messing around with pleasantries, just getting right to it? Nice to meet you too. Sure, girly girl, go right ahead."

Carter said, "She's getting her virginity taken tonight."

"And this other bitch is getting triple teamed tonight," Brandi added.

"Well, I can sure help with any of that," Willy said, as I pulled down his sweats and underwear to reveal the fattest cock I'd ever seen... porn included.

"Holy shit," I gasped, as I looked at the semi-erect cannon.

"You recall he's called Wide Willy," Carter said.

"I can certainly see why," I said, in a hypnotic trance.

"And my wide willy isn't going to suck itself, faggot," Willy said.

"Sorry, it's just so beautiful," I said, as I leaned forward and took it in my mouth... while not even hard, it stretched my mouth. There was no way I could take this in my pussy. Possibly ever! Joan, on the other hand, would love it in hers.

"So do we fuck the faggot first, or triple team Dumb Bitch?" Brandi asked.

"Good question," Carter pondered.

"Let's triple team Dumb Bitch and make her sissy watch," Brandi suggested.

"Yeah, we can do that," Carter agreed.

Willy's cock, now hard, was also long: nine inches. I began slowly bobbing, getting myself accustomed to the extra girth. And about the other topic, I was just as excited about Joan's double (or maybe even triple!) penetration as I was about my own upcoming loss of my anal virginity and subsequent spit roast.

"Get a strap-on on, Brandi," Carter instructed.

"Mmmmmmm, fun," Brandi said. "This time I get to do the fucking!"

"We'll play a game of musical holes," Carter said, as I bobbed on Willy's mouth-stretching missile. My clitty was likely leaking excessive pre-cum as it constantly tried to break out of its cage.

"Musical holes," Brandi roared, her laughter so boisterous, and somehow sexy too.

I bobbed for another minute, until Carter ordered, "Get undressed Willy. It's gangbang time."

"I get her pussy first," Wide Willy said.

"Shit, she won't feel anything else after you're done with her," I joked.

"I can't imagine she ever feels anything with you," Carter replied to me.

"I can feel it," Joan said but added, "it just can't do anything for me."

"Well, I guarantee you'll feel this," Willy said, as he walked over to Joan, who had just sat up.

"Holy fuck," Joan gasped, as she reached for the fat black cock.

"I get that reaction a lot," Willy chuckled, obviously enjoying the reactions his cock received.

"I can imagine," Joan said, stroking the fat cock, and then leaning in and taking the cock that had just been in my mouth into hers. Fuck, it was hot.

Brandi said a minute later, once she'd fastened on the thin, long, strap-on cock... which I could attest was perfect for back door plundering, "Sit on the couch Willy, and get Dumb Bitch to straddle you."

"Works for me," he said, pulling out of her mouth and collapsing heavily onto the couch.

Joan needed no further instructions as she winked at me, faced Wide Willy, straddled the big man and his huge cock, and dropped onto it. "Holy fuck!!!" she screamed, as she took all nine very fat inches into her pussy.

"You're an impressive slut, Dumb Bitch," Brandi said.

"Thank you, ma'am," Joan said, sitting astride nine inches of black heaven. "I'm a bimbo slut for any black cock or pussy."

"I've never worn one of these," Brandi said, wagging it around. "It's quite empowering."

"Fucking a sissy faggot with it is also very empowering," Joan added, as Brandi positioned herself behind her.

"Mmmmm, fun," Brandi said, as she placed her cock against Joan's ass.

"Shove your dick in my ass, ma'am," Joan said, looking back.

"Shut up, Dumb Bitch," Brandi rebuked her. "Dumb bitches don't tell me what to do."

"Sorry, ma'am," Joan apologized, as Carter walked around the couch.

"Beg for my cock in your ass," Brandi ordered; odd, since she'd just told her not to. It was obvious though, that Brandi loved the rush of being in control.

"Please, ma'am," Joan moaned, looking back at Brandi with complete lust, "fuck my white ass, and use me like the Dumb Bitch slut I am."

"Nice," Brandi said, as she pushed forward, and her cock slid into Joan's ass.

"Oooooh," Joan moaned, as she received, I believe, her first ever double penetration.

Carter tried to offer his cock to Joan, to make my girl airtight with black cock, but with the back of the couch in the way, he was a little too short. So he hopped onto the couch next to Wide Willy and angled himself on the top of it, so Joan could reach it.

"May I suck your big cock, Master?" Joan asked, as she reached for his cock.

"Of course you may," he smiled, as Joan leaned to her right, rested against Willy's chest, and took his cock in her mouth.

Fuck, it was a hot sight... all three of her amazing holes being filled.

Joan began bobbing, just as Brandi began fucking her ass.

Joan's moans were hot, as she kept sucking Carter's cock.

It wasn't all that smooth at first, and Carter clearly wasn't comfortable. So he ordered, as I watched from my knees my girl getting triple teamed, "Sissy, get over here and support my back."

"Yes, Master," I obeyed, thankful to be off my knees for a bit. I went to stand behind the couch, and used my hands to keep him balanced.

Brandi said, "No wonder you guys love fucking us gals. It's super fun!"

"Now you'll want to fuck faggots and sluts all the time," Carter replied.

"Yeah, it's a whole different world being the giver instead of the taker," she said, as she slowly fucked my girlfriend's ass.

"You look so hot with black dicks in all your holes, Mistress," I said as I watched.

"You're next, dickless," Brandi said to me.

"I can't wait," I replied, as my clitty continued its futile attempts to break free. A week of being constantly caged had turned me into a helpless, pre-cumming mess.

"I get his ass first," Carter made crystal clear.

"And I get his mouth first," Willy said.

"Whatever," Brandi sighed heavily, clearly annoyed, "just so long as at some point I get a chance to ass fuck the faggot."

"That we can guarantee," Carter said, "can't we sissy?"

"My mouth and cunt are yours to use whenever you want, Master," I said.

"And Mistress," Brandi said.

"And definitely Mistress," I agreed mindlessly, wondering how this juxtaposition of authority figures impacted my hierarchy with my true Mistress.

"Oh fuck!!" Joan screamed, as Willy, who'd been patiently sitting with his cock in her pussy, suddenly bucked up into her.

"Double fuck her," Carter ordered as he climbed off the couch. "This setup isn't working for me."

"Oh yes, fuck," Joan moaned in utter rapture. "Fuck my white holes with your dominant black cocks."

"Yes! Double penetrate my sexy Mistress," I added, my words not sounding nearly as hot as her wicked ones.

"Oh God, shit, fuck," Joan babbled, as Willy and Brandi began fucking her hard, and her body bounced around like a Raggedy Ann doll.

It was so fucking hot, and then it multiplied in hotness when she suddenly came from the double penetration. "Fuck!" she screamed, loud enough to wake the neighbours.

"All right," Carter said a minute later, as Joan's holes were vacated, and she was still trembling. "Time for the main attraction."

"You're going to fuck my sissy's pussy and take her virginity," Joan said, her cheeks red.

"I am," Carter nodded, as he snapped his fingers and I dropped to my knees and crawled over to him.

"So fucking obedient," a now standing Brandi observed.

"Do you have the key for his cage?" Carter asked.

"Around my neck," Joan said, wiggling her necklace.

"Should you unlock it?" he asked.

"No, Master, if you don't mind," Joan replied, getting off the couch, wavering a little from her orgasm, that still seemed to be sending aftershocks. "I read somewhere that true sissies can come while still caged, and therefore soft. I want to test that theory."

"So she isn't allowed to come, unless it's the ultimate sissy orgasm," Carter nodded approvingly.

"Correct. On your back, Erica," Joan ordered.

I rolled from all fours to being on my back, curious what she had in mind, as I wondered if I could possibly come with my clitty in a cage. I did know I sure leaked a lot.

"Shit sissy, your cage is completely coated in pre-cum," Joan mused as she knelt next to me.

"Sorry, Mistress," I apologized, "this has all been very exciting."

"I imagine it has been," she said, as she scooped some pre-cum off the cage and brought it to her mouth.

Brandi roared with laughter as she knelt down to see my tiny clit up close and personal, "That is the tiniest dick I've ever seen, and I babysit my aunt's two-year-old!"

Joan grabbed some red lipstick, the same lipstick I was wearing, and wrote just above my clitty: Property of Master Eric.

"Nice," Brandi said, clearly amused by my constant humiliation.

"Back on your knees, sissy," Carter ordered.

I rolled back over, my tiny clitty swaying in its cage.

Carter pulled the plug out of my pussy just as Wide Willy walked in front of me.

"Fuck my slut," Joan ordered.

Carter moved behind me and slid his cock into me, my pussy nicely gaped from the diamond plug.

"Ooooh," I moaned, or more like squealed as all of his ten inches slid inside me. There was pleasure. There was pain. Intense pleasure! Intense pain!

The pain, as his ten inches went in deeper than any toy ever had. But the pleasure, from at long last being filled by a black man, and thus completely becoming the sissy I was born to be.

The pain in my ass burned, but it also triggered an intense pleasure in my clitty even though it was soft, and I instantly spewed a huge load all over the floor... trembling uncontrollably... proving Joan's theory correct... a sissy could come while caged... this being the ultimate sissy orgasm and humiliation. I imagine that a week of being constantly banned from orgasms had made my entire reproduction system so sensitive, that my ultimate dream of having a BBC in my ass/pussy finally coming true, was too overwhelming, and I erupted.

"The faggot came!" Brandi roared.

"Shit!" Willy laughed too, as he slapped my face with his big fat dick.

"She's been waiting for this to happen for decades," Joan informed everyone.

"Well then, let's give her this meal with all the trimmings," Carter said, as he grabbed my hips and started fucking my pussy.

I begged for him to fuck me hard, even as pain and pleasure both burned inside me, "Oh yes, fuck my cunt, and make me your slut!"

"Shit," Willy laughed again, as he slid his cock into my open and moaning mouth.

"Yes, fuck my slut," Joan moaned, as I imagined she was rubbing herself.

"Slut, come straddle my leg like a good little bitch, and hump yourself," Brandi ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," Joan obeyed.

God, I wished I could see that.

But I was pretty occupied, with cocks in both of my holes.

I tried bobbing while getting fucked, but it was hard to get into any rhythm at all. After a couple minutes of chaos Carter ordered, "Ride and suck like a rocking horse, sissy."

I understood exactly what he meant, and I began to bounce back on his cock, and then bounce forward to deep throat Wide Willy's cock. Which I did successfully... all that practice with the dildo had paid off big time!

It was the most athletic thing I'd ever done.

So focused was I on the cock in my pussy and the other cock in my mouth, I actually lost interest in my clitty, as I focused completely on the two big black cocks inside me.

Ten inches in my pussy.

Nine inches in my mouth.

Ten inches in my pussy.

Nine inches in my mouth.

Repeat some more.

If anything, my tiny clitty seemed to shrink even more as all the pleasure I was feeling came from my asshole. Every nerve back there felt the slide of the big thick black cock going in and out, and when it rubbed against my prostate, I felt pleasure rising through my entire body.