Sissification 101: Ch. 06

Story Info
Eric gets fucked by BBC for 1st time; Joan gets black pussy.
8k words
4.7
48.2k
73

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sissification 101 Ch 06

Summary: Eric gets fucked by BBC for the first time; Joan gets black pussy.

Thanks to Eric who requested and helped plot this lengthy story.

Recap so far:

Sissification 101 tells the story of Eric, a mid-30s Asian, who has been hiding his sissy side curiosity for years until he is caught in pantyhose watching hypno-sissy porn by a very supportive girlfriend.

Sissification 101 Ch 02 as Eric begins his sissy training by getting his ass trained for cock and his tiny clitty caged by his girlfriend as the hierarchy is established with Joan in control.

Sissification 101 Ch 03 as Eric is pegged for the first time by his girlfriend.

Sissification 101 Ch 04 as Joan rents a hotel room for their first black cock for both of them. Eric(a) sucks his first BBC, gets spit-roasted by Joan's strap-on and takes a facial; Joan then reaches multiple orgasms from Carter's BBC; the scene ends with Eric(a) tasting his first BBC creampie.

Sissification 101 CH 05 as Eric practices his cock sucking on toys and Carter while Joan is gone for the week. Joan returns, and they go together to a gloryhole and enjoy a few black cocks.

Thanks to Tex Beethoven, and Robert or editing

11. ERICA GETS FUCKED

SATURDAY

We were meeting Carter at Joan's place at eight o'clock that evening.

The day included:

-giving Joan a morning orgasm with my tongue

-shaving my entire body (except for the hair on my head)

-a complete anal douching, which felt really unique and turned me on

-my finger- and toenails painted baby blue

-red lingerie for me, with matching stockings and thong

-a gift from Joan: a black wig

So... At seven-thirty we were at Joan's, where she touched up my look with red fuck-me lipstick, blue eyeliner that somewhat matched my nails, as well as my entire face being made up.

She didn't let me see myself until she'd completed my face... put on the wig... and finally said, "Fuck, you're cute."

She turned me around, and I looked in her mirror.

"Wow," I said, feeling... and looking... so sexy, elegant and feminine.

"You might get more looks than I would, if we went to a club," she said before adding, "although you still need tits and heels."

"Yeah, I am a little flat, and my shoes are flats," I agreed.

"I have one more gift for you," she said.

"You didn't have to," I said.

"True, but I did anyway," she said, handing me a giftwrapped box.

I unwrapped the shiny paper and opened the box. It was a butt plug... with imbedded diamonds.

"It's your first article of feminine jewelry," she smiled.

"It's not very feminine," I joked.

"Well, diamonds are a girl's best friend."

"True. Thank you."

"Bend over," she ordered.

"I love when you order me to do that."

She lubed it up, pulled my thong aside, and slid it into me. I moaned as she said, "Just to keep it nice and gaped for Carter's big hammer."

"Yeah, he's going to pound my pussy tonight," I said.

"And take that final virginity," she smiled. "Are you excited about getting your pussy fucked by a real BBC?" Joan asked.

"Yeah, it seems so surreal. A couple weeks ago I was a closeted curious sissy for BBC in fantasy only, and now I'm sucking more black cock than I'm eating meals."

"You've become quite the slut," she agreed.

"Thank you so much for guiding me through this journey," I said, so thankful for her knowledgeable and heartfelt support.

"I love doing it, and I love you," she said, kissing me on the cheek, not wanting to mess my lipstick.

"I love you too," I said.

"I can't wait to watch you take Carter's big dick up your pussy!"

"Me neither," I admitted, it being the last wild taboo remaining to achieve.

She received a text. "Oh my."

"What? He's still coming, right?" I asked, worried he'd changed his mind.

"Yes, but he wants to bring a friend."

"That's okay," I said before adding, "the more the merrier."

"It's a girl."

"Oh," I said, oddly disappointed there wouldn't be two big black cocks for us to service. I asked, "Are you okay with that?" She hadn't ever mentioned having a fantasy of being with a black woman, although her lesbian curiosity was a known quantity.

"Frankly? I don't know," she answered.

"You can decline if you want," I said, although the idea of seeing her between a black woman's legs was kind of hot... although oddly I had no interest in fucking a black woman... or any woman at all who wasn't Joan. It wasn't a racial thing, it was that I was an only-one-woman type of guy. A plethora of black cocks sort of guy, but just one woman. Obviously that didn't go both ways. We were both welcome to play with as many black men as we wanted, especially if the other could be there to watch, or to join in.

"Fuck it, why not?" she shrugged, "These days are all about our exploring new experiences, right?" as she texted him back.

"Absolutely. Ever munched a black pussy?"

"Never," she answered, before she admitted, "although I have entertained the odd fantasy of serving as a pet to a big black woman."

"Big?" I asked.

"Yeah, I don't know why, but black women of the larger variety turn me on," she said. "The huge tits and the big booties. It may also be because some erotica writer I often read created this large black character named Big Rosie, who was renowned for having the best tasting pussy in the greater Boston area. Girls would actually queue up to service her."

"I've read about her," I said, that being one of silkstockingslover's characters, and one of her most popular recurring ones. "Ladies line up for her in the bathroom at some upscale lesbian club."

"Le Chateau Club," Joan nodded.

"Too bad it isn't real," I said.

"For that matter, too bad the Pit isn't real," she added, another location that existed in a few of silkstockingslover's stories, where white women were used by BBC based on the colour they'd chosen for their stockings.

"We should read some of her stories together someday," I suggested, that sounding like a wickedly fun evening.

"We definitely shall," she nodded, as her phone buzzed.

"They'll be here in fifteen," she reported.

"That seems like an eternity," I joked.

"Well, go pee before they get here, and I'm going to go change my outfit a bit, since I'm not going to be the dominant female tonight I thought I was going to be," she said.

"Okay," I nodded, as I headed to the bathroom, and Joan to her bedroom.

A few minutes later, after washing my cage very thoroughly (pissing was a lot more complicated in this new submissive life I was living), Joan came back downstairs. She had been in black nylons, and now she was in white thigh highs... with a sexy as fuck white teddy and a thong.

My caged clitty begged for the liberty to salute my girlfriend's radiance. Alas, all I could do was say, "Wow, you look beautiful."

"I had to make sure I looked hotter than you do," she smiled, looking at me.

"You'll always be hotter than me," I said, thinking how strange it was that this was the conversation we were having.

She shrugged, "We're two hot sluts for BBC."

"And for BBW," I added, thinking of the black woman also coming, although I never actually knew what BBW stood for. Big and black, I assumed.

"Hopefully, BBBW," she said.

"BBBW?" I queried.

"Big... Beautiful... Black... Woman," she explained. "Or sometimes Women, depending."

"Aaaah, I always wondered what that second B stood for," I said.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"As I'll ever be," I said, a little nervousness mixed in with my abundance of excitement. "You've prepared me very well for this moment."

"I've tried to," she smiled.

Suddenly wanting to show her how much I loved her, and how much I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her, I blurted, "We should move in together."

"What? Really?" she asked, genuinely surprised.

"Yes, I love you with all my heart," I said, taking both of her hands. "And I want to spend as much time as I possibly can with you."

"Well, the commute is inconvenient when I want a face to sit on," she said wickedly.

"Well, and that too," I smiled.

"And I do love you too," she said, changing gears back to sweet as quickly as she'd shifted to nasty.

"And I love waking up with you beside me," I added, pouring on the romance.

"And I do love your fixing me breakfast in bed," she said.

"And I enjoy breakfast in bed too," I agreed.

"Okay, let's do it," she said. "I'm all in."

"Mmmmmm, I love when you're all in," I retorted playfully.

The doorbell rang.

"We'll talk about specifics later," she said. "Right now, you have a BBC to suck and be fucked by."

"God, I love you," I said as she snapped her fingers and pointed to the door. "Yes, Mistress," I replied, switching into submissive mode as I swayed in my girly attire to answer the door. God, if it wasn't Carter and his female friend (whoever she was) on the other side of the door, we were all in for quite the surprise.

Luckily, it was they.

Also luckily, it seemed Joan's BBBW fantasy was about to come true.

"So, this is the fuckin' sissy," a large, big-breasted black woman said, smirking at me.

"It is," Carter nodded, checking me out.

"I really don't understand your fascination with white cross-dressing sissy faggots, when there are thousands of white sluts who'll give up their mouth, pussy and ass for you," the foul-mouthed, large, but also very pretty black woman said, as she shoved her way past me and barged into the house. "Now let me go inspect my merchandise."

I looked back to see the BBBW stalking towards a very nervous Joan. Up until now Joan had been incredibly confident and in control no matter the situation, but just the sight of an abrasive, dominant black woman looming over her (she was at least 6 feet tall to Joan's 5' 7"), and Joan appeared as insecure and nervous as I always was.

Carter walked in too, and I closed the door, excited for my sake, but now a little worried for Joan's.

"Fuck, are you white," the BBBW said, assessing my girlfriend. "Don't you ever go out during the day?"

"I do, ma'am," Joan replied sheepishly, addressing her with formal respect, even though there was no way this black woman was older than twenty-one, and Joan, like I was, was in her mid-thirties.

Carter interjected, "This is my good friend Brandi. Brandi, this is my sissy Erica, and his girlfriend and your pet for the night, Joan."

"Nice to meet you, Brandi," Joan offered nervously.

"You'll address me as ma'am," Brandi said, asserting her dominance immediately. "Is that clear?"

"Yes, ma'am," Joan nodded, placing me in awe of how she could switch so effortlessly from Mistress to submissive. I could only play a single role, but she could smoothly switch between two polar opposite ones.

"Have you eaten nigger pussy before?" Brandi asked.

"No, ma'am," Joan answered.

"But you want to?" Brandi asked.

"Yes, ma'am," my beautiful, but very nervous at the moment, girlfriend answered.

"And you want to watch my friend ass fuck your boyfriend?" Brandi asked, each query clearly meant to humiliate.

Joan, standing her ground a bit, corrected her. "Not precisely. I want to watch Master Carter fuck my slut's virgin pussy, and breed her like the dirty slut she is."

"Shit," Brandi said, impressed, chuckling loudly.

"I told ya," Carter said.

"Well, fuck, I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't heard it with my own ears," Brandi said, as she sat down heavily on the couch.

Carter ordered, "Knees, Erica."

"Knees, whatever your name is," Brandi ordered Joan, as I obeyed Carter.

"It's Joan, ma'am," Joan said.

"I don't give a fuck what you think your name is," Brandi retorted dismissively. "Tonight your name is Dumb Bitch, is that clear?"

"Yes, ma'am," Joan nodded, "perfectly clear," as she lowered herself gracefully to her knees.

"Tell me girl, what's your name?" Brandi interrogated.

"Dumb Bitch, ma'am," Joan answered smoothly, not missing a beat.

"She's a quick learner," Brandi admitted.

There was a moment of silence while no one took control, before Carter asked, "Why is my dick not in your mouth yet, sissy?"

"Sorry, Master, it's because I'm such a dumb slut," I said, as I quickly reached to unbuckle his belt.

"Dumb Bitch and Dumb Slut," Brandi roared with laughter, "no wonder they're a couple."

"They are quite the couple," Carter agreed, as I unbuttoned his jeans, quite excited to have his cock back in my mouth... but this time only as a sweet appetizer before the main event.

"Take off my boots, Dumb Bitch," Brandi ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," Joan obeyed, both of us completely subservient submissives to our respective dominants.

As I unzipped Carter I turned to look, but he slapped the side of my head and rebuked me, "Focus on my cock, dumb slut."

"Yes, Master. Sorry, Master," I apologized like the pathetic cock-craving faggot sissy I was.

I pulled down his pants and underwear.

"Take my shoes, pants, socks and underwear completely off," he ordered.

"Yes, Master," I repeated, my brain on submissive mind control.

"Massage my feet, Dumb Bitch," Brandi ordered Joan, Dumb Bitch apparently the name she was going to use for her going forward. I wasn't allowed to turn my head to see Joan, but I felt bad for her. I loved the ridicule and name calling, it enhanced my humiliation and thus enhanced my pleasure, but I wasn't sure Joan was into this sort of humiliation, or at least on the receiving end of it. Being called a slut as she took a big black clock, sure, but this was a whole new level of humiliation.

"Yes, ma'am," Joan responded, her tone not giving me any clue to her level of humiliation or pleasure.

I finished removing Carter's shoes, the plug in my ass wiggling all over the place as I moved, creating teasing pleasure throughout me... I could already feel the pre-cum oozing out of my cage and into my red panties.

"Where did you find these two?" Brandi asked, as I pulled off his pants, underwear and socks.

"They came into the store looking for a cock cage," Carter answered.

"Fucking hilarious," Brandi chortled, although I didn't know what was so hilarious about that. Well, maybe I did. How many couples go shopping for cock cages?

"Make him suck your dick," Brandi ordered.

"I don't have to make him do anything; I just have to ask, and he'll happily do whatever I wish. Isn't that right, sissy?" Carter asked, as I reached up and stroked his semi-erect cock.

"Yes indeed, Master, this sissy is here for your pleasure," I said, as I stroked his big shaft, wanting to impress him, but also feeling compelled to show Brandi how pathetic I was.

"Shit," Brandi roared with laughter as she asked, "and Dumb Bitch, you love this man?"

"I do," Joan answered and added, "with all my heart."

"Why?" Brandi asked, sounding like she couldn't fathom why anyone would love me... something I had wondered myself.

"We were meant to be," Joan said, as I took Carter's cock in my mouth. It was an odd romantic statement, considering we were both willingly servicing other people.

"Meant to be submissive bimbos for dominant blacks, you mean," Brandi said.

"That too," Joan agreed readily, as Carter finished hardening in my mouth.

"Want to see my big tits, Dumb Bitch?" Brandi asked.

"Very much, ma'am," Joan answered; this time her tone was clearly lustful.

"Take my shirt off, Dumb Bitch," Brandi ordered, as I began slowly bobbing on Carter's cock, wanting to worship his beautiful member... although I disliked hearing my girlfriend being called 'Dumb Bitch'. But she didn't seem to mind at all, so I tried to let it go.

"That's it, cock sucker," Carter said. "Get my big cock nice and ready for your girlfriend and for your pussy."

"You should spit-roast the faggot," Brandi suggested.

"I plan to get my strap-on to do just that," Joan revealed.

"You'll be busy servicing me," Brandi said.

"Yes, ma'am," Joan responded subserviently.

"Why don't you text Wide Willy?" Brandi suggested. "He'd love to help spit roast this fairy."

Joan, trying to show she still had a modicum of power in this evolving hierarchy said, "I bet Erica would love two big cocks spit-roasting her like the slut she is."

"Did I ask for your opinion, Dumb Bitch?" Brandi asked, behaving way more dominant than Carter ever did. Her dominant persona was a turn-on, but it also concerned me for the sake of my poor Joan.

"No you didn't, ma'am, sorry, ma'am," Joan apologized profusely.

"Now suck on my tits and shut the fuck up, Dumb Bitch," Brandi ordered, as I wished I could see those huge black breasts.

"Yes, ma'am," Joan repeated, completely under the seductive power of the black dominant.

Carter asked me, "Do you want another big black cock to worship, sissy?"

I removed his hard, delicious ten-inch cock from my mouth and answered like the sissy I was, "Yes, Master, I'd love a second big black cock to spit-roast me like the bimbo cum slut for BBC that I am."

"Shit, what a faggot," Brandi laughed as I took Carter's cock back in my mouth.

"Yeah, she's a real keeper," Carter chuckled, and added, "Sissy, get my phone out of my pocket."

"Yes, Master," I replied obediently, as I again reluctantly removed the beautiful black dick from my mouth... nothing better than being on my knees with a black cock in my mouth. It was so natural... so perfect....

I grabbed his phone out of his pocket, handed it to him, and quickly took his cock back in my mouth.

"Like my tits, Dumb Bitch?" Brandi asked.

"Love them, ma'am," Joan responded with a slight moan... clearly sucking those big black tits was turning her on. If she was happy with this experience, perhaps I shouldn't be such a Nervous Nellie on her behalf.

"Wide Willy is on his way," Carter reported to the room, and I wondered if the name was because he was a wide man, or had a big fat cock, or both.

"Want to see your man or whatever he is get spit-roasted, Dumb Bitch?"

"Yes, ma'am," Joan said, "I'd love to see my sissy take big black cocks in both ends."

"But you have three fuck-holes. You want big black cock in all of them?" Brandi asked.

"God, yes, I'd love to be double penetrated by big black cocks, or filled airtight by three dominant black studs," Joan answered lustfully.

"She has a strap-on in the house." Carter said, "if you want to help triple team her later."

"That I've never done," Brandi said.

"Well, we should change that," Carter said, as I was now taking nine of his inches in my mouth, getting closer and closer to smoothly taking all ten inches of his magnificent cock into my cock-sucking mouth.

"Yes, we should," Brandi agreed. "Go get your strap-on, Dumb Bitch."

"Yes, ma'am," Joan replied.

"Shit sissy, you've been practicing," Carter praised me, impressed as I smoothly bobbed on almost all of his cock.

"He went to the gloryhole bathroom last night," Joan informed him before she left. "As a matter of fact, we both did, and one of the loads he swallowed was a creampie I served up to him."

"Nice," Carter approved, while I wanted also to mention the fact I'd sucked cock for a few hours later on at a poker party.

"I can't believe how many white guys suck black dick," Brandi said.

"They all do, if given the opportunity," Carter said.

"Think you can turn Professor Flaren?" Brandi asked.

"If he isn't already turned," Carter said. "Half the male profs on campus are taking BBC."

"So hot," Brandi said, as... FINALLY!...I took all ten inches into my three-inch mouth (meaning seven inches were down my throat)... a rush of adrenaline coursing through me as I accomplished this once seemingly impossible task... ten inches of BBC had gone past my lips!