Sexual Awakenings: 1 Christmas Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Camry needed to let off some steam. A good fucking from a big dick... if he could keep it up... may just do the trick.

George's cock flinched in his red and white suit as he watched the cheerleader walk towards him and as the elves cleaned up the Santa Pavilion set.

Camry reached him, ignoring the two other girls, and said, "I'm ready for that candy cane, Santa."

When George was younger he'd been quite the player and quite dominant, so he could think of a dozen ways to fuck the shit out of this flirty cheerleader. Thirty years as a teacher, where he'd been yearly tempted by some hot little number (especially when he was younger and single), the idea of finally getting to fuck an 18-year-old after years of temptation was... well... tempting. He responded, deciding to go along with it, "I'm not sure you could handle it."

"Oh," Camry responded, her hand going right to his cock, not going to be challenged again, "I can take anything you can give me."

"Follow me, then," George said, deciding to call her bluff... still assuming the teen would back out. He turned around and walked behind the Santa chair and into a hallway.

Camry hated that he told her what to do, yet she was obediently following; she wanted to be in charge of this situation, yet she continued deferring to him.

George was a little surprised to see the teen following. He led her into his small dressing room.

Camry closed the door. She began to say, "Show me that candy cane, Santa."

George, making thirty years of fantasies into a reality, placed his hands on her shoulders and guided her to her knees. Camry dropped her two large shopping bags, stunned by Santa's aggressive behaviour.

"Fish it out," George ordered, feeling a rush of adrenaline at just taking what he wanted... thinking of Sarah Pederson, Candace Carter, Tasha Jones, Samantha Wallace, Sophia Saunders, Daphne Block and Zelda Eliminen... cheerleaders he'd jerked off to throughout the years.

Camry was shocked at the old man's aggressive behaviour, and yet she felt compelled to comply. She pulled down the red pants, surprised to see he wasn't wearing any underwear. She was also surprised to see such a massive cock on a chubby older man. It wasn't wrinkly or anything like she would have assumed... no it was hard, long and thick. Seemingly an ageless cock. She took it in her hand and stroked it.

"It's been hard ever since you began teasing me," George said, watching the girl's eyes. Clearly she was impressed with his big cock.

"It's quite the candy cane," Camry said, in awe of just how impressive it was... a good eight inches... almost double her boyfriend's cock.

"I assume you know what to do with a candy cane," George said.

Oddly wanting to have him continue controlling her, it strangely turning her on, her panties soaking wet, "Tell me what to do, Santa. Tell me how to get on the naughty list."

"Suck my fat cock, my naughty girl," George said, feeling like he was eighteen again.

"Yes, Santa," Camry obeyed, finding this sexual experience so much different than any other. Usually she was in charge. This was different, and different in a good way. She took the fat cock in her mouth, feeling it stretch her lips in ways her boyfriend's narrow dick never did.

"Oh yes, you naughty slut," George groaned, as thirty years of tempting cheerleader sluts came to a head.

Being called a slut would usually prompt a venomous response, but this time it sent a gush into her already wet panties as she moaned, not wanting to take this cock out of her mouth to speak. Truth be told, she never really enjoyed sucking cock, it was just something she was expected to do. And her boyfriend never returned the favour. Yet she was loving bobbing on this big fat cock.

George was in heaven. Young George would have erupted his load in her mouth in a couple of minutes and then been reloaded a couple minutes later. Old George took a long time to come and at least a day to recharge, so this would hopefully become a marathon session.

Camry usually only sucked cock long enough to get it hard so she could get fucked, but this time she took her time and worshipped the cock. She wasn't sucking an old man, she was sucking a big cock.

"That's it my naughty slut, suck Santa's big cock," George groaned, enjoying just watching the pretty girl bob back and forth.

Camry kept bobbing for a couple more minutes, unable to deep throat it like she easily could her boyfriend's. Yet she had to have this big dick in her pussy. She took the cock out of her mouth and asked, "Can Santa give me a big present where I need it most?"

"Bend over the desk," George said.

"Mmmmmmmm, yes Santa," she said, as she stood up, went to the desk and bent over, showcasing her pantyhose-clad ass as she raised her dress.

"I love the pantyhose," George said, as he moved behind the teen and caressed her silky sheer ass.

"Fill my stocking, Santa," Camry invited, although it didn't completely make sense.

Instead of pulling the pantyhose down, George ripped them open at the crotch, pulled the thong aside, and slid his cock deep inside his first pussy in a couple years.

"Oh fuck," Camry moaned, both from the aggressiveness of this older man and from how it felt to have eight inches of fat cock filling her.

"You like Santa's big cock?" George asked as he began fucking her, having forgotten how good it felt to have his cock inside a pussy... every orgasm during the past two years being from his hand.

"Best present ever," Camry moaned, as the cock reached depths no cock ever had before.

"Be a good girl, and Santa may let you come to the North Pole and receive presents all year," George said, the idea of a teen slut coming over regularly being the ultimate Christmas present.

"Oh yes, I'll do anything for this big fucking dick," Camry said, an orgasm building inside her.

"You'll be my slut any time I beckon you?" George asked, pulling out of her.

"Oh yes, Santa, I'll suck your candy cane or ride your pole anytime," Camry replied desperately, saying anything to get that cock back into her. As has been said, she'd never come from sex, but now she felt a totally unexpected orgasm building.

"Beg for Santa's big cock," George asked, the rush not only from fucking, but from controlling this hot slut exhilarating his mind and body.

Camry had never begged for cock... although her boyfriend often begged for sex... but she didn't hesitate, desperately needing that big cock in her... she desperately needed to experience an orgasm from getting fucked. "Please, slam that big fat cock into my tight teen pussy."

George had jerked off to hearing such words hundreds of times from dozens of life-based imaginary cheerleaders and other pretty pantyhose-clad teens over his thirty years of teaching, but nothing feels as intense as fantasy becoming reality. He slammed back into her, pounding her hard.

"Oh fuck yes," Camry screamed, likely alerting anyone nearby she was being fucked.

"You're my cheerleading slut," George groaned as he kept fucking her hard.

"Yes, yes, I'll be your cheerleading slut,' Camry agreed, knowing she would want this cock over and over, as pleasure arose in her unlike any she'd ever experienced before.

He could sense she was close as he continued, knowing girls like her got off more intensely while being degraded, "Come, my teen slut, come all over my big cock like the ripe cheerleading slut you are."

"Oh yes, more, give it to me, fuck," Camry babbled, feeling an orgasm close to erupting.

"Now, you old-man's-cock-craving cum slut," George continued. "Come now."

A few more hard thrusts slamming inside her and she was declaring to the world her first real orgasm, "Oh yes, I'm coming. Yes!"

George always loved seeing a woman come, and watching this teen come at the hands and cock of a 57-year-old man was exhilarating. As she quaked and babbled, it made him wonder if any of her high school or college boys had ever gotten her off. Deciding to really get her obsessed with him, he pulled out, spun her around, lifted her up onto the desk, spread her legs, pulled off his beard, ripped the pantyhose open a little wider, tugged the thong back aside and buried his face into her leaking pussy.

Camry was in a sexual euphoria daze. The pleasure cascading through her was unlike anything she'd ever experienced. Her self-induced orgasms were a two compared to these body quake tremors that were exceeding the Richter Scale. Her eyes were closed as she felt the cock pull out of her, felt hands spin her around and lift her up onto the desk. She opened her eyes to see the face of the man who had just changed her life. He'd appeared good looking even before he did something her boyfriend had never done either... he licked her pussy. "Oh God!" she moaned as his tongue parted her pussy lips.

"You taste so good," George purred, knowing many girls were self-conscious of their taste, and also assuming that if any teenage guy had gone down there, it had been a short visit.

"No one has ever found out until now," Camry managed to get out weakly as the pleasure of the orgasm was still sending waves through her while a growing new pleasure compounded the thrill.

"What a shame," George said. "There's nothing better than a wet pussy to munch on."

"Oh fuck," the cheerleader moaned, this pleasure quite different from a fucking.

Leisurely, George licked his first pussy in over two years, savouring the sweet taste. He hoped this wouldn't be a one-time thing, but he needed to be a realist. It was likely, even though she'd declared herself his slut, that this would become a one-time heat of the moment thing. Either way, he was going to enjoy this occasion for as long as it could possibly last.

Camry had no idea how amazing sex could be: both a big cock in her pussy, and a tongue pleasuring her pussy and clit. It was like he was a sexual magician and was pulling orgasms out of her pussy... a second one now building quickly as the first finally faded away. Camry was in awe that sexual pleasure could last so long, her self-induced orgasms being good, but short.

George also had a gift few men did: he could find the g-spot. As he listened to the teen's increasing moans, he increased the pace of his licking, occasionally teasing the clit, which made the teen's legs twitch.

"Oh, God, this feels so good," Camry moaned, although that six-word sentence took over thirty seconds to get out, the pleasure making her mind a muddled mess.

George slid two fingers easily inside the well lubricated pussy and fingered the increasingly moaning teen.

"Oh yes, don't stop," Camry begged, the pleasure on the outside and inside of her pussy creating powerful sensations she'd never felt before.

George didn't stop. Instead, he found her g-spot and tapped it with both fingers like a mini drumroll.

"Fuck!" Camry screamed as a second orgasm, more intense than the first, created a hot sensation throughout her entire body as it quaked uncontrollably.

George hungrily lapped up the sweet nectar he'd felt he would never taste again.

Camry enjoyed the multiple orgasms; George enjoyed the cunt cum continuing to flow out of the teen, who he realized he still had no name for.

Camry finally opened her eyes a couple minutes later, "That was amazing."

"Agreed," George said, his cock still hard.

The teen said, as she got off the desk, "It must be time to help you get off, too."

"Agreed," George repeated, as she slipped out of her heels and moved a nylon-clad foot to his cock.

"You like my nylons, right?" she asked, shifting from submissive to seductress.

"Very much," George moaned, the nylons feeling so good on his cock.

"Ever get a nylon-clad foot job?" she asked, as she moved her other foot to the big cock.

"No," he said, although he had watched many foot job videos online.

"Want one?" she asked, even as she began giving him one. Her boyfriend Joey loved nylon-clad foot jobs, and being incredibly flexible, she could work magic with her feet.

"Yes," George moaned, as the two sheer silk soles moved up and down his hard shaft.

"You have the biggest cock I've ever seen," Camry complimented.

"Thanks," George said, knowing he was bigger than most.

"I've never come from sex before," Camry said as she smoothly moved her feet up and down.

"Really?" George said shaking his head in dismay. "Boys."

"Yes, apparently I needed a man to get the job done," Camry said.

"Men have more experience," George said, before adding, "and we know how to treat a woman."

"It seems so," Camry smiled. "But I want you to get off too. What can I do to get that load from you?"

George contemplated a variety of options: more pounding, tit fucking, some anal reaming (he hadn't fucked an ass in forty years), continuing this amazing foot job, or finishing off in her mouth. He asked, "Do you swallow?"

"I will for you," she said, having only swallowed once and not liking it.

"Take a facial?" he asked.

"For you I will," she repeated, having never allowed that, as it seemed humiliating and degrading. But he'd just proven she liked being humiliated and degraded.

He watched the pretty blonde lower herself before him and take his cock in her mouth.

Camry had never sucked a cock after it had been inside her, she thought it was weird; yet as she tasted herself on his cock it didn't seem weird at all. She bobbed, wanting to reward this stranger for all her pleasure by getting him off. Wanting to prove to him she was worthy of repeat encounters.

"Oh yes, suck my cock," George groaned, loving to watch this pretty girl bob on his cock.

She bobbed hungrily. She pondered this cock had likely been sucked by many women over many years, and she wanted to be the best of all of them.

"Oh yes, suck it my slut," George groaned after a couple minutes of her rapid bobbing.

Camry did just that, bobbing as fast as she could... taking as much as she could.

George could feel his balls boiling and he decided he was both going to have her swallow and give her a facial. He held back as long as possible before he shot his first rope deep into the teen's mouth, and then pulled back and splattered a couple ropes of his cum all over her pretty, pretty face.

Camry swallowed the cum just as she felt the surprisingly hot cum (she'd never considered cum being warm) splatter her face. A facial should have felt humiliating, and yet it felt exhilarating.

George slid his cock back into the teen's mouth, and Camry resumed sucking every last drop of cum.

A minute later, George pulled out and said, "Merry Christmas."

Camry stood up and said, "And I'm hoping for a Happy New Year."

EPILOGUE 1:

At Amy's house:

1. Josie discovered anal sex could be intensely pleasurable, especially when she was eating Selena's pussy at the same time.

2. Selena discovered eating pussy was way more fun than sucking dick, and that oral orgasms at the tongue of another girl (first Amy and then Josie) were a lot more intense and pleasurable than ones from a guy... even if he had a huge dick.

3. Amy discovered she was a switch, as she was a natural submissive to her best friend Ella, but was a dominant to the two submissive cheerleaders.

4. Ella discovered she was a bit of a vengeful bitch as she texted Camry a picture of Selena sucking on her left toes while Josie sucked her other toe set with the tag: I'm Queen Bitch now.

5. Josie accepted she was crazy about Ella, and not only wanted to be more than just a submissive slut for her, she wanted to be her girlfriend. She no longer cared what anyone thought, Camry included, and suggested after she recovered from multiple orgasms they could attend the party tonight as a couple.

6. Selena accepted that she needed to break up with her boyfriend, who treated her like a cheap slut, and following Josie's lead, asked if Amy wanted to go to the party with her.

7. Amy accepted the invitation, having never been to a party before, and unsure how seriously this strange encounter with Selena would develop.

8. Ella accepted the invitation too, accepting also she had very strong feelings for Josie.

Meanwhile, Camry discovered Santa was actually George Jamieson. He was a retired teacher from another school in the city. He was a widower. He lived alone.

George discovered the cheerleader was named Camry. She lived very conveniently about ten minutes from his house.

They swapped phone numbers.

Camry didn't check her phone until she was in her car, and realized she still had cum on her face. God, that was hot. She saw the text from Ella. She should have been pissed, and yet after this crazy night, she didn't care anymore. If Josie was happy in a relationship with a girl, so be it. Who was she to judge?

So she texted Josie instead, saying: I'm sorry I was such a bitch.

Josie saw the text as they were getting ready to leave for the party. She was surprised. She responded: I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner.

Camry texted back: That is my fault too. I've been a bit of a controlling bitch.

Josie responded, smiling as she did: A bit?

Camry asked, Josie being her best friend since grade two: Forgive me?

Josie responded, feeling really good now: Of course.

Ella asked, "Who you texting?"

"Camry, she just apologized," Josie said.

"Really?" Selena asked.

"Yeah," Josie nodded. "Maybe this will be a brand new year."

"Definitely," Ella said, kissing Josie.

"For sure," Selena agreed, kissing Amy.

Amy broke the kiss and asked, "You understand you're my slut now?"

"And your girlfriend?" Selena asked.

"And my girlfriend," Amy agreed, kissing her.

The four of them headed to their double outing.

At the party, among other enjoyments, the two cheerleaders broke up with their boyfriends while their new girlfriends looked on approvingly.

Camry, on the other hand, ended up just going home. She was physically spent, and she had no interested in dealing with boys anymore. She would only deal with men. The breakup with her boyfriend was done offhandedly via text.

EPILOGUE 2:

Camry started going to George's house almost every day for multiple orgasms, and eventually giving him her anal virginity on New Year's Eve before going with the girls to a party.

Camry would also discover she was bisexual when her New Year's Eve ended at Josie's house with a six-girl lesbian orgy... Ella's cousin Katie being the sixth.

After eating all five pussies including Ella twice, having her anal virginity taken by Josie, and discovering what tribbing was with Amy, Camry sent George a photo of a five-girl daisy chain taken by Ella with the caption: think you could handle all of us?

FINALLY...THE END