Sexual Awakenings: 1 Christmas Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josie didn't say a word.


She just obeyed, still feeling the burn of humiliation and lust. A couple of licks and her humiliation faded as her addiction to the sweet taste of a pussy consumed her.

Back in the Santa Pavilion, Camry was annoyed. Where is Josie? She texted her: Where are you?

Josie was eagerly licking now, as her brain had shifted into auto-please.

Amy moaned, "Oh yes."

"She's very eager," Ella said as Josie's phone buzzed again. "I'll get it."

Josie froze and leaned back to look at Ella, who was going into her purse.

"Keep licking, slut," Ella ordered firmly as she grabbed the phone.

Josie was terrified about what Ella might do with her phone.

"Password?" Ella asked.

"4398," Josie mumbled into Amy's pussy, before Amy grabbed the back of her head and guided her back into the wet haven.

"Get licking, slut," Amy ordered, a rush going through her at the power she was wielding over a popular girl.

Josie obeyed, trying to focus on tasting and pleasing while she worried about what Ella might do with her phone.

Ella saw it was Camry. She texted back: Getting a bit to eat.

There were five more kids between them and Santa. Camry read the text and sighed: Seriously???

Ella smiled. She knew Josie was a sexual submissive to her, and only a friend submissive to Camry. Ella loved the power she had, but she was frustrated that no one knew about it. Perhaps she needed to find a way of adding Camry to her small stable of pets. She texted back: I was craving a sweet snack.

Camry was infuriated when she got the response. First, Josie didn't talk like that. Second, what the fuck?!? She texted back: Get the fuck back here!!! We are sixth in line.

Ella asked, "What are you cheerleader bimbo sluts in line for?"

Josie was aggressively attacking the nerd's swollen clit, sensing she was close to coming.

Amy moaned, "Don't stop, slut!"

Ella smiled and waited patiently as Amy held the cheerleader between her legs and was clearly about to come.

"Oh yes, fuck, suck my clit you dumb slut, fuck, yes, fuck!" Amy babbled and then covered her mouth to muffle the loud moan that escaped her lips as she came on the cheerleader's face.

Camry wasn't a patient girl. She stared at her phone and texted: Well???

Ella smiled as she texted back: Just finishing my peach flambé.

Amy let go of the cheerleader's head, but Josie kept licking her cunt cum, which was too delicious to back away from. She knew she should quit. She knew she should get up and rush back to Camry and Selena. But she couldn't. She could only continue licking the addicting cum while fretting over what was happening with her phone.

Camry texted back, frustrated by the stupid response: Hurry up!

Ella said, "Your friend is quite needy."

Josie agreed, "She can be."

"And you're quite needy too," Ella said, lifting up her skirt and offering a choice, "Second helping of cunt, or whatever Camry has in mind?"

Josie knew she should get back, there would be hell to pay, but she couldn't possibly resist the glistening peach before her. "She can wait," Josie chose, as she turned and buried her face into the cunt she most craved.

Ella texted, as her pussy was pleased: Be another minute or two. Bumped into Ella.

Camry saw the text and her frustration soared into fury. She texted: Seriously?!?!?!? What could you two possibly have to discuss?

Josie kept hearing the worrisome text bings, knowing that Ella, hopefully pretending to be her, was texting back and forth with Camry. She worried about her secret coming out, yet part of her kind of wished it would. Living this double life was nerve-wracking.

Ella smiled as she pondered what to text back. Part of her wanted to out this entire relationship, or whatever this was... yet she also respected Josie enough to understand she wasn't ready for that. Because although she used her like a slut, she liked Josie a lot. And even though they hadn't labeled what this was between them, she thought it could become more than just sex.

Most times Josie would lavishly lick Ella, enjoying the serenity of being owned and pleasing her... but in this confined room, time being of the essence, she attacked Ella's cunt aggressively.

Amy watched as her orgasm subsided. Fuck, was this hot.

Ella finally texted back, as her own orgasm was rising quickly, Josie's aggressive tongue working its usual magic: Important stuff, she's my friend!

Camry scoffed at what she was reading. She even showed it to Selena. "Can you believe this?"

"Who's her friend?" Selena asked, having no idea what was going on around her, having spent the past few minutes idly snap chatting like she usually did.

"Ella," Camry replied as she texted back: Fine! Stay with her then!

"That geek bio partner of hers?" Selena asked.

"I have no idea," Camry said, not recalling Josie mentioning anything.

Ella smiled as she grabbed the back of her cheerleader pet's head and texted a double entendre: I'm coming!

Josie eagerly licked up her second helping of creamy cunt cum as Ella came against her lips and tongue.

Camry responded: Then hurry the fuck up, we are third in line!

Once her climax subsided, Ella asked, letting Josie's head go, "What are you guys in line for?"

"A picture with Santa," Josie answered, her face wet with cum.

"We should do that too," Ella decided.

"Definitely," Amy agreed.

"You'll do one with us too," Ella declared.

"Okay," Josie agreed tentatively.

"You don't want to?" Ella asked.

"Actually I do," Josie said, realizing she did. "You're my friend too."

"Your friend with benefits," Ella smiled.

"A complete benefit plan," Josie joked back, always enjoying the natural wit between the two of them, something that had never existed in her friendship with Camry and Selena.

"With additional benefits coming," Ella winked, looking at Amy.

"Have you ever been DP'd, slut?" Amy asked, shocking the other two.

"No," Josie admitted.

"Then we know what our slut is getting for Christmas," Amy declared.

Josie's eyes went wide, and yet a gush of wetness leaked out of her at the suddenly dominant Amy.

"Are your parents home tonight?" Ella asked, loving the idea.

"Nope," Amy said, as her parents were rarely home.

"Say nine o'clock?" Ella asked, looking at Josie.

Josie, immediately intrigued by the idea of a lesbian threesome with her the center of attention, agreed without considering the hypocrisy of her earlier criticism of Selena's taking it up the ass, "Sure."

"You'd better get back to your friends," Ella said. "Or rather to your other friends."

"Okay," Josie said, standing up and leaning in to kiss Ella. It was intimate and had the intent of demonstrating her love without saying the words.

When Josie broke the kiss, she turned to Amy and kissed her with similar passion. She then said, "I'm looking forward to tonight."

"Me too," Ella said, slapping her ass.

Josie left and hurried back to the Santa line.

Amy said, "Holy fuck."

"Yeah, let's go and get our picture taken with Santa," Ella urged.

"Agreed," Amy nodded.

"Where the fuck is she?" Camry complained, deciding to phone her.

Ella was startled when she realized she still had Josie's phone. Oops! She answered it, "Josie's phone."

"Who is this?" Camry asked.

"Ella, who is this?"

"Camry. Why do you have Josie's phone?" Camry asked tersely.

"Josie lent it to me to search something, and then she rushed off and forgot I had it," Ella lied.

"I'm here," Josie said, suddenly realizing she probably had cunt cum all over her face.

"Ella has your phone," Camry said, handing her phone to Josie.

Josie's eyes went wide as she put the phone to her ear, "Hello?"

"You forgot your phone."

"Oh, I guess I did," Josie said, belatedly realizing it wasn't with her.

"Where are you?"

"At the Santa Pavilion in Jensen's."

"I'll bring it to you."

"Thanks," Josie said, handing the phone back to Camry.

Something was different, but Camry couldn't figure out what. "Why are your cheeks so red?"

"I just ran here," Josie said, which was true.

"You look different," Camry said.

"Sweaty?" Josie said. "I really am out of shape."

"How long have you and Ella been hanging out?" Camry asked.

"Hanging out is a strong descriptor," Josie responded, which was again true. "But a few times since we were assigned the bio project together. She's a genius."

"And social suicide," Camry pointed out.

"Actually she's really nice," Josie replied defensively.

"I'm sure she is," Camry responded, rolling her eyes.

Josie thought to herself, Actually she can be a complete bitch like you, but in a hot way, but instead of saying anything that blatant, she just sighed, "There you go again."

"There I go again?" Camry queried, annoyed.

"Judging people," Josie confronted.

"Seriously?" Camry scoffed, not accustomed to having anything she said challenged.

"Yes, she's actually a really cool person," Josie insisted, for a change not backing down.

"Cool isn't the word I'd use for her," Camry scoffed.

"You just don't get it do you?" Josie demanded.

"No, I get it," Camry said, perturbed by the conversation and by Josie challenging her and disrupting the hierarchy of their friendship. "I just don't care."

"Next," the elf without a camera who was directing the Santa traffic called out.

Camry's anger disappeared in an instant and she said all sing-song, "Let's go and torture Santa."

"Fine," Josie went along agreeably with the change in topic, realizing Camry was never going to change. But then she felt a tap on her shoulder and turned back.

"Here's your phone, Josie," Ella said, having hung back when she noticed her and Camry having an intense conversation, and with Josie being assertive for a change.

"Thanks," Josie said, taking the phone as she noticed there was mistletoe hanging right above them. What a weird place for that to be! Yet seeing it as a sign, and deciding Fuck it; I'm no longer going to fake who I am, on a wild whim she tapped Camry's shoulder before turning back and kissing Ella.

"What the fuck?" Camry gasped.

"Holy shit," Selena said.

Although surprised, Ella returned the kiss with sincere emotion as she confirmed to herself and to Josie that she cared for her as far more than just a sex pet.

Josie broke the kiss and turned back to Camry as she took Ella's hand in hers, "Camry, this is my girlfriend Ella, and I'll thank you to stop dissing her."

"Girlfriend?" Camry repeated in shock.

"Girlfriend?" Selena repeated in equal shock. She wasn't really surprised to learn Josie liked girls, she'd noticed her checking her out on more than one occasion... Selena had often wondered herself what it might be like to be with a girl.

George was looking hungrily at the girls, now five of them, and praying for a brief reprieve from annoying children.

"Yes, and this is our other girlfriend Amy," Josie introduced.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Camry demanded, trying to process all of this.

Selena answered, never catching on to rhetorical questions, "I'd say Josie is telling us she's a lesbian."

"Next," the elf called out again, trying to break into the heated discussion.

Camry shifted from anger to fake smiling, a gift of hers, as she said all sing-song, "Let's go and torture Santa."

"I'll wait for Ella," Josie said.

"Whatever," Camry glared and then looked at Selena, "You coming?"

"Um," Selena agreed, not daring to question Camry in this mood.

George was getting frustrated, as every time one of these hot cheerleaders spun around, her skirt went flying up to expose panties a lot skimpier than he was accustomed to seeing at sporting events.

"Right now, Selena," Camry ordered, which was the straw that broke the Latina's back.

Selena was sick of being told what to do (by Camry, by her boyfriend) and felt inspired by Josie's sudden bravery, as well as by her own curiosity about girl-on-girl. So she stood up to Camry as well. "Stop telling me what to do!"

"Excuse me?" Camry asked, shocked to be challenged by the meek Selena. Camry was the Karen of the Mean Girls squad and she was the Regina... which had been said on many occasions.

"Seriously, stop being such a bitch," Selena elaborated, and just going with the flow, walked over to Amy and kissed her.

"What the fuck?" Camry said, disapproving parents witnessing the confrontation.

Amy was stunned, but she kissed back, two cheerleaders in one day... Christmas had indeed come early for her (literally and perhaps more than once).

The elf, who was a lesbian herself, watched for a moment before urging them, "Now ladies, or we'll have to let the next group go."

Selena was shocked at how much softer and more intimate the kiss was than with Jamal. Tender. Sweet. Nothing like her lips being mashed by her boyfriend.

"Fine!" Camry said, suddenly worried about a mutiny, plus noticing the parents looking angrily at her for using such language in front of their children. This actually didn't bother her, in fact it actually helped her decide to deal with the friend betrayal afterwards, and for now to regain power by teasing the Santa. "Let's all five of us get a picture together," she invited, her fake smile wide.

"Great," Josie agreed, leading Ella as they held hands, following Camry, who still looked like the leader. Amy took Selena's hand as well, and they all went to visit Santa.

Camry, trying to regain control, sat dead center on Santa's lap and right on a hard cock. A very large hard cock.


Santa groaned, not with pain, but pleasure.

Josie and Ella sat on one leg each, while Selena and Amy stood behind Santa.

Camry slightly ground on the cock below her. "Santa, I think you can tell what I want for Christmas."

"Please tell me," Santa struggled to say in a normal voice, even as he flexed his cock against the teenager's ass.

"Something big," Camry said, continuing to slowly pleasure herself on him.

"Look over here," the elf photographer instructed.

"Something hard," Camry added, enjoying flirting with him, but also enjoying the feel of the hard cock beneath her.

"Smile," the photographer called out with routine cheerfulness.

The girls all did, and the photo was taken. With Amy's hand secretly under Selena's skirt, rubbing her ass.

"Perfect," said the photographer.

Ella and Josie got up; Amy and Selena started leaving. Camry remained. She leaned back and whispered, "You have a nice big cock, Santa."

George groaned again.

"I'll be back at closing time to get my Christmas candy cane," Camry added, wiggling her butt on the hard cock.

George was speechless.

Camry got up and not so slyly placed her hand directly on his cock and stressed, "In case you weren't sure, this is the candy cane I want."

"Oh God!" George said. Stunned and about to bust.

"See you in half an hour," she winked, turned and sauntered away.

Selena asked, "Did you just squeeze his cock?"

"I did," Camry said, wearing it proudly.

Ella said, "I'm surprised he didn't have a heart attack."

"He has a big dick," Camry added.

"Not as big as the one Ella wears," Josie blurted out, and then hurriedly covered her mouth.

"What?" Camry asked.

Ella, sensing she was one of the principals in a battle between two strong-willed women said, "She means I have a nice sized strap-on."

"This is just bizarre," Camry said, both at all that had been revealed, but also that this was the nerd nobody Ella, who was engaging her with such confidence and poise.

"What is?" Ella asked.

"My best friends becoming dykes," Camry said, glaring at the turncoats Josie and Selena.

"I've just kissed a girl only once," Selena pointed out, although the softness of the kiss was still lingering inside her.

"She kissed a girl and she liked it," Amy quipped, gaining a confidence she'd never before owned in front of the so-called popular girls.

Camry shook her head, "Oh my God."

Josie said, "I'm still the same girl I was before. I just know I like girls."

"Nerd girls," Camry pointed out.

"You're such a pretentious bitch," Josie snapped, stepping up right in front of Camry, causing some moms in line a little ways away to turn and glare at her.

"Excuse me?" Camry said, her cheeks going red with fury.

"You heard me," Josie said, not backing down like she always had before. She didn't need to be around someone so negative. She hated who she was when she was around Camry anyway. On the other hand, she loved how she felt when she was with Ella... even though both girls treated her as a submissive. "You can either accept that Ella and I am a couple or you can not. I don't care anymore. Let's go, Ella."

Ella smiled and said, "Yes, baby, I have a very special Christmas present for you tonight."

"I can't wait," Josie said, leaning in and kissing Ella with all the urgent passion and lust consuming her.

"I'm out of here," Camry said. "Let's go, Selena."

Selena was frozen. She was accustomed to doing whatever Camry told her to. On the other hand, Amy took her hand in hers just after the millionth order from the head cheerleader. So summoning all her willpower she replied, "No."

"Excuse me?"

"No!" Selena repeated. "I'm sick of the same high school parties."

"Sick of seeing your college boyfriend?" Camry followed up, shocked by the usually compliant Selena defying her.

"Actually, yes," Selena nodded.

"So you're a lesbian too?" Camry asked.

"I don't know what I am," Selena shrugged, looking at Amy. "But Amy here appears willing to help me find out."

"Let's go," Ella said.

"Don't you two cheerleaders dare leave," Camry demanded.

"That's exactly why we are leaving," Selena rebutted, turning and walking away, hand in hand with Amy.

"You can come with us," Josie offered.

"Not in a million years," Camry glared, furious at this ultimate betrayal occurring right before her eyes.

"Okay," Josie shrugged and turned away and started walking with Ella.

"You'll regret this," Camry yelled at them as they walked away.

Ella asked, as they continued walking, "You sure about this?"

Josie, loving to be holding Ella's hand in public, nodded, "One hundred percent sure."

"Not two hundred percent?" Ella smiled.

Josie laughed, since that was the phrase her cheerleader coach always used: 'Always give two hundred percent.' "Two hundred and five," Josie smiled.

"You understand that nothing will change in our sexual relationship except for the things I'll order you to do," Ella clarified.

"I'm counting on it," Josie said.

"Although now I may have to sample that pussy of yours for myself," Ella smiled.

"I'm sure you'll love it," Josie laughed, as they headed out into the cool winter air.

Selena and Amy meanwhile were speechless... both processing the strange events that had transpired to lead these two opposites into holding hands.

Camry was furious. She ended up spending five hundred dollars on clothes and shoes on her Daddy's credit card. She kept checking her phone, expecting a flood of apology texts... yet none came.

Camry was heading out of the mall when she saw Santa standing up. She wasn't sure what she was going to do, originally she'd just been teasing him. But his cock was pretty big... which intrigued her. So instead of walking to her car, she walked towards Santa.

George was exhausted. It had been a long day. He also needed to bust a nut, his cock still aching half an hour later from the cheerleader's teasing rubdown. He had looked for her every couple of minutes since she walked away in a huff after an apparent fight with her friends. He figured it was nothing more than a teenager teasing an old man, but then he saw her walking towards him.