All Comments on 'Sexual Awakenings: 1 Christmas Eve'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Very hot! I loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks Jasmine.....

From an old man who loves your stories.

Great Christmas gift to us old guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That said

That said. Check. Knees. Check. Cunt cum. Check. Cheesy puns and double entendre that pass for witty banter. Check. Yep, must be another Silkstockingslover story. They could be really good stories too, with their situations, but the dialogue makes me think of 80s comedies like revenge of the nerds and weird science. Oh well. Better than most, I guess.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago
Hot sex to combat the winter chill

Excellent work once more, Jasmine. I really enjoyed all of those scenarios, especially the scene in the Marshall's fitting room. And I am sure Santa would try to handle all five naughty (but nice) girls. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

Can’t wait for part two to come out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Almost Missed This One

I don't tend to read Mature category stories, but saw the description and the author and decided to give it a try. Glad I did. Still, wish there had been more from the four girls than little snippets in the epilogue.

assman37assman37over 4 years ago
Holy crap

That was hot! One of your best stories. I can not wait until there are more chapters! Thanks Jasmine.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 4 years ago
Tired or Lazy?

I’m guessing you saw that you’d laid the ground plan for a LONG series yet decided not to bother writing it. Hence the jam packed epilogues.

Hopefully you abandoned this to work on a better series?

MasterTom86MasterTom86over 4 years ago
Love it but...

Great story as always... Still waiting for another incest story, preferably mother and son.

Omart57Omart57over 4 years ago
This was

amazing! You are a fantastic writer, Young Lady! Thank you for another great story!

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 4 years ago

Honestly I think this could been much better if you would have broken down this into at least three to five different things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ho Ho Ho Merry Sex mas

Jasmine for elf of the year.

BarlowNBarlowNover 4 years ago
It’s Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas

Very good story. A lot of twists and turns for only three pages. I would love to see a follow up with George enjoying all of the girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well done

I would like to see this one done with illustrations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bravo 👏

Without a doubt the best author on Literotica. I look forward to your stories coming out. This one was very hot. I enjoyed the various characters, and more so their personal discovery. Well done.

mambrkemambrkeover 4 years ago
It is good

but it would be even better if instead of Epilogue 1 & 2, you would continue with telling the story. 4*

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Another great story

I loved it. And I liked the epilogues at the conclusion because I like stories no more than 2 or 3 pages long. Plus, as an older - no, not older - as an old man, I liked that George got the young woman because he was better than the young guys. Overall, Jasmine, with much to like and nothing to dislike, it was easy to rate the tale as 5 stars. You can write follow-ups of the epilogues in longer versions sometime in the future if you choose to do so. I agree also that illustrated versions would be delightful.

BlakeCopasBlakeCopasover 4 years ago
Awesome as always!

I have been reading Jasmine's stories for years and they never fail to capture me.

I love this story. It has many elements and even a nice opening for sequels. I would love to see a side story on how Josie and Ella came to be.

Curiousreader1167Curiousreader1167over 4 years ago
5 Huge Stars!

Wow, great story! Sure hope you'll maybe consider a follow up.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Great Christmas story

I loved this story as usual you have written an awesome story. Thank you for sharing another wonderfully written story.

Bullrider14Bullrider14over 4 years ago
Nice job

Awesome story. Hope you continue it!!

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 4 years ago
5 stars

I normally dislike silkstockingslover works as they are campy 1980s type stories. But this one was fun.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

447. This was a good story. I enjoy girls loving girl tales . Could benefit from an expansion of those epilogues and let the new friends explore their sexuality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...