Seduce The Piano Player

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breathing hard, she smiled at me and replied, "You're a very, very sexy man too."

After a brief pause, I said, "Well, Jan, do you know what sexy people do?"

Her face was flushed and she said, "I think I do."

"Well, I'll tell you," I said. I then positioned my mouth against her left ear and whispered, "They fuck."

Jan gasped and I could feel her entire body shake slightly. She looked at me, put her hand on the back of my neck, and kissed me hard. Our bodies locked together as our tongues explored each other. I gripped her big, beautiful ass with both hands and we both crumpled to the floor. With my hands still gripping her ass, I lifted her body up and attacked her pussy with my mouth. Jan screamed as I buried my face, mouth and tongue into her hot, wet pussy. She wrapped her thighs around my head and squeezed, at the same time exploding with a powerful orgasm. With tears streaming down her cheeks, Jan was gasping for air while my tongue continued to explore every inch of her love box. “Oh, shit, Oh damn, I’m going crazy,” she said.

I pulled away from her and asked her to sit up. She did so, and faced me in a sitting position. Jan was an incredible sight, naked except for her black stockings. Her legs were wide apart just waiting for me to get between them. After moving into position, I took just a few seconds to lick, suck and eat those big beautiful titties before mounting her, burying my hard dick deep into her pussy. It was my turn to scream. Jan’s pussy was on fire and it took only a few deep thrusts before I emptied myself into her.

I had never been this turned on in my life and I continued pumping her pussy. It took only a short time before my dick was hard again. I turned her over and started fucking her from behind, using my hands at the same time to massage her back, ass and thighs. Jan was an absolute sex machine. We just kept fucking and fucking and Jan just got hotter and hotter as we fucked.

“I can’t believe this,” she said. “You are fucking the shit out of me. Damn, fuck me you motherfucker, fuck me.”

Jan couldn’t get enough and only my adrenalin and excitement kept me going. Just when I thought I could fuck no more, Jan said, “Fuck me in the ass,” Joseph. “I want you in my ass.”

This woman was so phenomenal. I just couldn’t believe it. Prim, proper, beautiful piano-playing, singing and church-going Jan asking me to fuck her in the ass. This was as hot as sex could get.

She put her head on the sofa as I positioned myself behind her. I found her hole and slid by hard dick deep into her ass. It was extraordinary. We were both gasping for air and hollering as I began pumping her tight ass. I exploded into her and we both collapsed, completely exhausted from one of the most remarkable fuck sessions any two people could ever hope to possibly experience.

We held each other silently for a few minutes, both of us savoring the incredible sex we had just experienced. Finally, Jan raised her head and looked at me. “Hey, as much as I hate to, I’ve got to go. It’s getting late.”

Jan sat up on the sofa, her body still glistening with sweat from the intense sex. I looked at her and was again amazed at just how beautiful this 43-year-old woman was.

Still clad only in her stockings, Jan looked like a woman who had just been fucked. Her hair was down and messed and she had an almost glazed look in her eyes. I could tell that she was still aroused because her nipples were hard and sticking straight out. It struck me for the first time that her titties were a lot bigger and firmer than I had originally thought. My focus had always been on Jan’s legs, hips and ass but I now realized that her tits were as nice as any I had ever seen on a woman. They were that good.

“I’ll bet anything that it was Eddie who called me on my cell phone,” she said. “Probably wanting to know where the hell I am.”

Jan checked her cell phone for messages. “It was him,” she said. “Damn, I’m a mess. How can I go home like this? He’ll suspect something and I’m sure I’ll catch hell. Is there any way I could take a quick shower?”

“Sure, no problem,” I replied. I kissed her hard on the mouth. “Why don’t we take one together?”

She smiled. “That sounds great but we have to hurry,” she said. “Let me call him back and tell him I’m on my way.”

I began picking up our clothes while Jan called her husband. “I’m leaving work in a few minutes,” she told him. It was obvious that Eddie was questioning her. After a brief pause, she said, “I couldn’t call. I’ve been working and in meetings. Let me go please. I’ll be home in a little while.” While she talked, I stared at her spectacular body, still not believing that I had just fucked it.

Jan pressed the off button on the cell phone. “Is everything ok?” I asked. “I don’t worry about him,” she said. “He’s always on me about something. I’m not going to let him ruin this. Let’s go.”

Jan and I headed up the steps to the bathroom and I was smart enough to let her walk ahead of me. I stopped at the bottom of the stairs so that I could watch her naked ass while she climbed the stairs. Two things hit me as I watched this thrilling, erotic sight. First, again I couldn’t believe the ass on this woman. It was big, hard and beautiful and made even more inviting by her long, beautiful back and legs. The second thing that came to my mind was the unbelievable realization that I had just fucked that incredible ass.

When we reached the bathroom, we heard another telephone ring. This time it was my home phone. Jan and I looked at each other. “It’s probably Melissa,” I said. “I’ll let the answering machine get it. She just probably wants to know what I’m doing. What should I tell her Jan?”

“Tell her that you’re getting your brains fucked out by one of her fellow church members,” she said. “She’ll love that.” We both laughed.

We stepped into the shower and began hugging and kissing each other as the warm water splashed down on us. We took turns washing each other and I thoroughly enjoyed exploring Jan’s fantastic body with the soap.

Jan’s hands were incredible. They were all over my body. I had never been with a woman who seemed to know more about touching the right areas of a man’s body. She rubbed soap all over me with one hand while using her other hand to play with my dick and balls. I could tell she was ready to fuck again and so was I.

We stepped out the shower and started drying each other off. But that didn’t last song. In one quick motion, Jan went to her knees and took all of my rock-hard cock into her mouth. I gasped as she immediately forced it all the way to the back of her throat. She started groaning loudly, causing a sensation that I had never experienced before. Jane then attacked my dick with a passion, sucking it hard while sliding it as fast as possible up and down in her mouth.

“Jan, stop,” I said. “I’ve got to fuck you.” She released my cock from her mouth and stood up. She couldn’t resist teasing me. “I would make you beg but that’s not my style,” she said.

I stepped back, lowered the toilet cover, and sat down. Jan straddled me. She reached down and guided my hard dick into her sticky, hot, wet pussy. At the same time, I squeezed her tits and guided her right tit into my mouth. I opened my mouth as wide as possible and forced as much of her breast into my mouth as I could get. I then began sucking as hard as I could. We started bucking wildly as my dick plunged in and out of her hot pussy. We were both in a sexual frenzy, moaning loudly. The absolute pleasure was like nothing I had ever experienced. Jan pressed her thighs tightly around my hips as we both came simultaneously.

“Oh, Joseph, what a great fuck you are,” she said. We started kissing and licking each other again, still hungry for each other’s body. But Jan forced herself to pull away.

“I have got to go,” she said. Jan dressed quickly while I watched in fascination. After she was finished, she looked at me and said, “I still look like shit but I need to get out of here.”

“No, you look great,” I said. “You always do.”

We talked briefly about getting together again and agreed that we would have to be very discreet. “I don’t want anything to ruin this,” she said. “I’ll call you tomorrow and we’ll talk about it.”

After she finished dressing, I walked her to the front door. It must have been quite a sight, me completely naked and Jan fully dressed in her work clothes. We kissed each other several more times at the door.

“Jan, I have a confession to make to you,” I said. “I never had any evidence at all but I always believed deep down that you were an extremely sexual woman. I never knew you well and you seemed like such a prim, proper and conservative woman. But my sixth sense told me you loved sex and that you loved it more than most people. I think tonight proved me right.”

She put her finger to her lips and said, “Shhh. Don’t tell anybody. Let that be our little secret.”

She gave me a hard kiss on the lips, squeezed my dick one last time, and walked out the door. As always, I watched her walk down the steps. Without turning her head, she gave me a quick wave before getting into her car.

Driving to work the next morning, I replayed the events of the previous night in my mind. I was all smiles. All my instincts had proved to be true. Despite her outward appearance, Jan was a volcano, a sexual animal whose biggest thrill in life was fucking and sucking. Despite being attracted to her for more than 20 years, I had never thought it possible that I would actually someday get to make sweet love to Jan’s magnificent ass. But fate had smiled on me. I had fucked her and it was the experience of a lifetime.

“I have seen the promised land,” I thought to myself. “I have fucked the piano player.”