All Comments on 'Seduce The Piano Player'

by ljmwriter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MinigalesMinigalesalmost 19 years ago
Nice Story

I loved this story very much (as an erotic story). Thanks.

sxad_247sxad_247over 12 years ago
Aweome

Another great story about seduction and church people.....oh gosh, your stories are all great.....well written and believeable.......and involves my love for my church people and their secrets.....as we all have.....

Seduction was awesome as they had to develope their relationship......not straight into sex......awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
SUPER STORY TELLING

I have really enjoyed reading this piece of fiction. Not that it doesn't occur every day of the year somewhere on the planet, but this was a fictional account. I am going to check some of your other work now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too much talk; not believable story.

The first chapter was believable, if a bit verbose, I thought "the promised land" was beyond hokey.But the second chapter was a disaster. I thought, if this guy keeps talking, he's going to talk himself out of a great piece of ass! When a woman says please stop talking and fuck me, and the guy says I'm not done talking yet, he deserves having her walk out. The third chapter is even worse. This story was like skiIng! Downhill all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Play that tune again.

The Promised Land, I liked that. A good story and could have been based on truth. Many relationships start in similar circumstances and I bet goes on a lot around the church.

Confused about Josephs 3 children, where were they. Assumed they were both the same age.

Could have been shorter but it was well written.

REgards

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous