Seduce The Piano Player

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa definitely noticed the difference. “What the hell got into you? she asked. “That may have been the best fuck we’ve ever had.” I just smiled to myself. “If you only knew Melissa,” I thought, “if you only knew.”

I got to know Jan better and better over the next several months. We had some great conversations and I really became intrigued with her. She was beautiful, charming, intelligent, funny, classy and sexy. A real woman, the kind you don’t see too often these days. She reminded me of those great women actresses from the days of the classic movies in the 1930s and 1940s: Barbara Stanwyck, Myrna Loy and Ida Lupino among others. These women were smart, sassy, beautiful and sexy. And they all had that smoldering, almost sexual look in their eyes. I saw that same look in Jan’s eyes.

I asked Jan about her musical background and really complimented both her singing and her piano playing. I tried to go out of my way to give her compliments without being too forward. I always made sure I flirted with her without being too overt. But I made sure that my comments were personal enough in nature so that she knew for sure that I was flirting.

I enjoyed getting to know Jan and we became very good friends. We began to talk on the phone about two times a week and we exchanged e-mails regularly. We had become “partners” in leading the book discussion club. Six months had passed and I felt totally comfortable with Jan. But I was still not sure that it was time to take a shot at her. I have always been very careful not to make my move too soon. I believed in being patient and waiting until I knew for an almost certainty that my advances would be accepted. How do you know when a woman is ready to fuck? Many times you don’t know.

During all this time, Jan had never given me any overt sign that she would be willing to enter into a physical relationship with me. My “guess” was that she was ready, that she was waiting on me to make the first move. But I started having doubts and it was killing me to think that I might never eat her pussy.

Luckily for me, fate stepped in once again and shined on me. An incident occurred before one of our meetings that gave me the confidence I needed to try to fuck this gorgeous woman.

Jan had already arrived at my house and another member, Beth, had arrived early for the meeting also. Both women were preparing the refreshments when I remembered that I had left some materials in my car.

I turned to them and said, “I left the handouts in the car. “I’ll be right back.”

As soon as I approached the front door, I realized that I had left the car keys on the kitchen table. I started back to the kitchen but stopped suddenly at the door when I heard my name and the two women giggling. I decided to listen. “Girl, you are something else,” Beth said. “It’s amazing what goes on inside that head of yours. Your mind is in the gutter.”

“I’m serious,” Jan said. “Don’t you think Joseph is good looking?”

“He really is,” Beth said. “He is really nice too. And so, so smart.”

“Can you imagine laying next to him in bed every night?” Jan asked. “I don’t see how Melissa stands it. He is so sexy.” Both women then giggled like schoolgirls.

My heart was in my throat. Instead of going back into the kitchen, I quietly climbed the stairs to our main bedroom. I got the spare set of keys and proceeded outside to get the materials out of the car. I was euphoric at what I had just heard. It was a side of Jan that I had never seen before but that I had always sensed was there. I also realized immediately that I could now make my move.

I came back into the kitchen with no indication that I had heard anything. “I really appreciate you two helping me with this,” I said. Beth said, “No trouble at all Joseph.” But out of the corner of my eye I saw the two women look at each other with sheepish smiles.

I remember very little about the meeting that night. I did very little participating primarily because I was plotting in my mind what my next move should be. Now that I knew for certain the Jan found me attractive, it was time for me to find out if this woman was as hot as I sensed she was.

After the meeting, Jan helped me clean up as usual. When we finished, we sat down and started talking. Jan and I began our normal conversation but I quickly changed the subject. “Jan,” I said, there’s something I have to tell you. I hope you don’t take this the wrong way but I think you are a fantastic woman. You are one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. I truly mean that.”

She blushed but smiled. “Oh, thank you Joseph. I appreciate that.” She looked at me with piercing eyes that seemed to see right through me. I sensed real lust in those eyes for the first time. She sat up in her chair and uncrossed her legs. “I’ve enjoyed getting to know you,” she said. “You are a great person and a lot of fun to be around. Your wife is a lucky woman.”

“Thanks for the compliment,” I said. “But I don’t know how lucky she is. It seems to me like Eddie is the lucky one. I know one thing. If I had you at home, I would never be able to leave the house.” She smiled and I could tell she was blushing again. But her eyes never left me.

There was an awkward pause but I decided to go for it. I was shaking.

“Listen”, I said, “Do you think you could come by tomorrow night and help me prepare the lesson for next week? You know we’re starting a new book and I was hoping you could help me do some research. Have you ever read it? I tell you. “One Hundred Years of Solitude” is probably the greatest book I’ve ever read. Gabriel Garcia Marquez is an extraordinary writer.”

“No I haven’t read it but I’ve heard about it,” she said. “I think I can come by and help. What time? Can we do it a little early? About 6:30 maybe?”

It was then that I dropped a not-so-subtle hint. “Sure,” I said. “But I hope you can stay a while. We have plenty of work to do and I would like to take my time.”

The smile left Jan’s face momentarily and she fidgeted in her chair. She immediately picked up on the double meaning and I think it turned her on. Her voice was shaking when she replied, “I’ll stay as long as you need me to.”

Her eyes were still piercing through me. She hesitated briefly and then added, “I will tell Eddie I have to work late. That way we won’t have to rush.”

Needless to say, I almost fell off my chair when she said that. It was clear that she understood what I was proposing and it was also clear that she was accepting. What seemed like a million emotions were running through me at that moment.

I changed the subject and we talked briefly a few more minutes before saying our goodbyes. When Jan left this time, however, she gave me a quick hug and a light kiss on the cheek. She put her hand on my shoulder, smiled at me and said, “I will see you tomorrow night. I’m looking forward to it.” There was a “knowing” look in her eyes when she said that.

I watched her walk down the steps again but this time it was different. I knew that in less than 24 hours my mouth would be all over this woman’s body. There would be no book research when she came over. There would be a lot of touching, kissing, sucking and fucking. I was looking forward to finally getting to “the promised land”.

I was so excited that I couldn’t sleep. The next day was one of the longest of my life but I spent it in preparation for the final seduction. I tried to plan all my words carefully and to plan for any response she might have.

The time finally arrived and the sound of the doorbell reverberated through my head. I was so nervous and excited that I could hardly breathe. Her skirt on this night seemed even tighter and sexier and she had on a snug, white, sleeveless top. Her hair was pulled up as usual, making her gorgeous neck completely visible. She looked better and hotter at that moment than at any time in the 20 years I had known her. She was definitely one hell of a woman.

I asked Jan if she would like a glass of wine before we got started. To my delight, she said, “Yes. I’m so tired I’m about to drop.”

“Maybe a glass of wine will help you relax,” I said.

We started talking and she began telling me what a hard day she had had at work. “Do you mind if I take my shoes off?” she asked. “My feet are killing me.”

After taking off her shoes, she placed her left foot on her right thigh so that she could start rubbing her foot. The position left me with a clear view between her legs, up to but not including “the promised land”. She saw that I was looking but she didn’t change her position. She just gave me a shy smile and kept rubbing her foot.

Jan then reached up with both hands behind her head and pulled the pin from her hair, allowing her long brown hair to flow freely around her shoulders. “That feels better,” she said.

“How about another glass of wine?” I said.

“I would love it,” she replied.

The conversation continued into the second and then the third glasses of wine. The topic of books had never come up. It was one of those situations where you are talking but your mind is completely centered on something else. I just couldn't believe how beautiful this woman was. We had talked for about 30 minutes and were both getting a little tipsy when I gathered up the courage to say something. The liquor had given me just enough courage to be direct. This was the moment of truth.

"Jan," I said. "You do know why I invited you over here tonight, don't you?

She smiled at me but waited several seconds before responding, "Well, I have an idea.”

"I invited you over here to fuck you," I said.

Jan didn't act surprised but I could see her face turning red but she didn’t flinch one bit. “I’ve got a question for you too Joseph,” she said. “Why do you think I came over here tonight?”

“You’ll have to tell me that,” I answered. “But I don’t think you came over here to talk about books.”

“I came over here to get fucked,” she said.

It was totally erotic to hear this prim, proper beautiful woman say the word ‘fuck.’ It was a total turn-on. This time it was my turn to blush. How exciting it was to be next to this beautiful woman and to hear her talk dirty like that.

“Why don’t you come over here and sit on my lap so when can get started?” I asked.

She stood up and walked across to me, pausing to stand right in front of me. I was eye level with her pussy and it was an awesome experience to have this tall sex goddess towering over me.

She gently lowered her big ass and placed it on my lap, putting her right arm around my shoulders to balance herself. I put my left hand around her waist and pulled her closer to me. When she sat down, her tight skirt had risen up to the tops of her thighs, exposing the most remarkable legs and thighs I had ever seen. Her black stockings made her legs look incredibly sexy and enticing. Jan made no attempt at modesty by trying to pull her skirt down. She was ready to expose more to me than just her legs.

I began rubbing her leg with my hand, starting with her rock hard calves and moving up to her thighs. I started rubbing her thighs back and forth between the place where her stockings ended and her bare flesh began. I could tell by her breathing that she was getting excited.

“Jan, you have the greatest legs I’ve ever seen on a woman,” I said. “They are so beautiful.”

“I do a lot of jogging and aerobics,” she said. “That keeps them hard.”

“You can sure tell it,” I said. “You do know that men look at you, don’t you?”

Brushing my cheek with her hand, Jan said, “Yes, Joseph, I know that men like my legs. But I have a confession to make. It’s probably more of a turn on for me than it is for them. I love it when men lust after me. It turns me on. That’s why I wear skirts all the time. I want them to look. It gets me so hot. And I can’t believe I’m telling you this.”

“Wow,” I said. “You know I’ve been looking at you for more than 20 years. But I’ve got a confession to make too. As much as I love your legs and thighs, you’ve got something else that turns me on even more.” I reached underneath her and gave her bottom two quick squeezes. “This right here,” I said. “Your ass. It’s fantastic. I have dreams about fucking your ass.”

Jan pulled my head forward and we kissed for the first time. The force of her hot tongue plunging into my mouth took all the breath out of me. I attacked with my mouth in return and we explored each other passionately for several minutes.

“Damn, I can’t believe this,” I said. “This is so fantastic. I’ve never been kissed like that in my life.”

Jan laughed. “There’s plenty more where that came from,” she said.

Now squirming in my lap, Jan started reigning kisses on all parts of my face and neck while pressing her titties hard up against my chest.

I playfully lifted the front of her skirt so that I could take a quick peek between her legs. She spread her legs enough for me to get a perfect view of the black panties that covered “the promised land” deep between her legs.

"I'm sorry Jan but I couldn't resist," I said. Indicating the area between her legs, I said, "You know Jan that I've had a nickname for that for many years."

She laughed. “What? You mean my pussy? And what might that nickname be?"

"The promised land," I said without hesitation. "That’s what your pussy is to me, the promised land. It’s the place where all my dreams would come true.”

“I've been sitting there for years, watching you sit on that piano bench, your legs slightly apart while busily working the pedals. Looking from afar at that opening between your beautiful legs, I would just say to myself: 'The Promised Land....The Promised Land'."

“Oh, damn, why haven’t you said anything to me before?” she asked. “You know you’re not exactly the type of man women would kick out of bed either. That makes me hot knowing you’ve been looking at me.”

Jan’s squirming in my lap got a little more intense and she reached down and gave my dick a hard squeeze with her left hand. She started to unbuckle my pants. She said, "You know Joseph. Talk is great and a lot of fun. But aren’t we wasting time? When are we going to start fucking? You said you invited me over here to fuck me, didn’t you?”

I laughed. "Jan, be patient,” I said. “It’s about more than the fucking with me. It's the excitement, it's the mutual seduction, it's that first touch, it's that feeling that you are about to have a great, unique experience. It's the feeling I have right now, just being close to you and knowing that I can excite a beautiful woman like you. That’s all part of it to me.”

"Well," Jan said. "That's nice and those are wonderful words. But right now I’m dripping wet and I want to know when you're going to fuck me. I want your hard dick in my pussy."

“I love it when you talk dirty,” I said. “Does dirty talk get you hot”?

“Baby, I stay hot,” she said. “But yeah, I love to talk dirty. The filthier the better. But don’t change the subject. You have no idea what you’ve gotten yourself into. I may not look like it but you’re not going to believe how good of a fuck I am. When it comes to fucking, I do it all and I want it all. I want your dick in every hole I’ve got and I want to fuck you so hard and so long that you won’t be able to walk. So I’m asking you again. When are you going to fuck me?”

I took my right index finger and traced her lips with it. “Now who’s doing the talking,” I said. She took my finger, put it into her mouth and began sucking on it.”

We were both in a frenzy and I knew it was time.

“Stand up,” I said. “Take your top off and lay down on the floor, on your stomach.”

Jan didn’t hesitate. She quickly removed her tight white top and stretched out on my living room carpet. What a sight this was. Her skirt had ridden up to the tops of her thighs, revealing all of her gorgeous stockings, legs and thighs. The only thing visible on her gorgeous back was the strap to her bra.

Just then a telephone rang. It was Jan’s cell phone. “Shit, that’s probably Eddie,” she said. “Do you need to get it?” I asked. “No, she replied. “Hell no. Get your ass down here.”

I took off my pants, underwear, socks and shoes. With Jan stretched full length on her stomach, I straddled her, inching all the way up until my hard dick rested on the back of her head. Holding her hair up with my left hand, I then began rubbing my dick and balls on the back of her neck and then on each side. I raised up so that I could bounce my balls and dick off the back of her neck. I then moved it to the side of her face and began rubbing it against her cheek. She turned her head and began licking my dick and balls, trying desperately to get it into her mouth.

I pulled away and began my trip downward, rubbing my dick and balls over every inch of her back. I raised her bra strap and put my dick underneath it. Holding the bra strap up, I slid my dick and balls back and forth before finally unclasping the bra. Her beautiful back was now totally bare. Jan reached in front, pulled the disconnected bra away from her chest and tossed it to the side.

Jan’s breathing was hard. She was loving every second of it. "Oh, you sweet motherfucker, you are driving me crazy," she said. “Motherfuck, you fucking bastard. Let me have that dick. Please fuck me. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.”

I was about to explode but I forced myself to be patient. This was too good and I wanted all of her, not just her pussy. Jan would have to wait, but not too long.

“I’m not a motherfucker yet Jan,” I teased. “I haven’t fucked you yet. But that’s what I want. I want to be a motherfucker and I want you to be the mother I fuck.”

Jan laughed. “Why don’t you put it in me now?,” she asked. “Your balls feel so good and hot on my back. I wonder what they taste like. Why don’t you put your dick in my mouth and let me suck you. You won’t believe how good I am at cock sucking. I’ll suck you until get weak in the knees. I’m not bragging either. Let me prove it to you.”

This was unbelievable. Jan was even hotter than I could have possibly imagined. This woman was made for sex.

“No, sweet Jan, not yet,” I said. “Don’t get too anxious. “I plan to do a lot of eating before we get to that point. I’m going to eat every inch of you. Hey, you say you like to talk dirty. Let me hear it.”

Jan laughed again. “Hell, I thought I was talking dirty,” she said. “You’re doing a lot of bold talking about eating me but are you willing to eat all of me? Are you going to put that hot tongue up my ass?”

“If that’s where you want it, that’s where you’ll get it,” I said. “And after I put my tongue in it, I’m going to see how far I can put my dick up it. Is that what you want.”

“Yes, yes, I want it all,” Jan said. “I want to be the best fuck you’ve ever had. I want to fuck you like the nastiest, slutiest whore on earth.”

I stood up and reached out for Jan’s hand. “Ok,” I said, “Stand up. I want to get you completely naked. I’m ready to start eating every inch of your hot body. Then you’re going to get the fuck of your life.”

We stood up and I quickly took off my shirt. I then unbuttoned and removed her skirt. Next came the black bikini panties that hugged her beautiful ass and snatch. I stopped dead in my tracks as my eyes zeroed in on her wide hips, thighs and pussy. Her pussy hair was short, brown and trimmed and her pussy lips were wet and swollen. I embraced the wonderful smell of it. That sweet pussy bordered by her thick hips, thighs, legs and black stockings was an extraordinary sight. “I’m going to leave the stockings on,” I told her. I continued to stare at Jan’s pussy, relishing in that ultimate embodiment of human sexuality.

I looked into Jan’s beautiful, lust-filled eyes. Our naked bodies came together and I kissed her passionately. Still holding her tightly, I looked into her eyes and said, "Jan, you are a very, very sexy woman."