Passing Glances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah swallowed. She took in the hard dick that was now free of all clothing. The swollen head was thick and covered in pre cum. The circumcised cock seemed to sparkle in the light and Sarah sat up. "Come here, Gabe," she told him, her voice was full of hunger, raw and passionate.

Gabe groaned and watched her pink tongue moisten her lips. "Sarah," he groaned and stepped forward.

"I want you to come here, Gabe. I don't want to play any more." Sarah reached out and grabbed his cock. Her fingers wrapped tight around him and she pulled him toward her with his cock. She stroked his tool. He watched in awe as her little fingers moved up and down, gathering pre cum and pushing it over the soft skin that surround his stiff tool.

Sarah opened her mouth and took his rod in between her lips. "Ohh fuck, baby." Gabe's fingers moved to her hair and he petted her auburn curls. Sarah purred. She angled his cock and took him further in. She lifted up and the mushroom head popped out. She rolled back down on it and drank up pre cum that oozed free. Over and over she sucked him, feeling the rush of blood that rolled and pumped through his swollen veins.

"Sarah... ohhh feels so good," Gabe muttered and felt his balls growing tight. He wanted to shower her and cover her mouth with his seed, but he still needed to taste her at her peak of climax. He took a handful of her hair and pulled her off his shaft.

"Gabe," she muttered and her eyes flared in frustrated anger at losing her toy.

Gabe shook his head. His thumb ran over her lips. He put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her back to the bed. He gripped her ankles and spun her around the bed, so she lay in the center of it. Gabe gazed down on Sarah and climbed onto the bed, moving between her legs, which he slowly spread with his hands and knees.

Clearing her throat, Sarah tried to speak, but couldn't. She could barely breath as she lay on the bed in her black dress, her pussy open and gaping with honey seeping out. She gasped and felt the touch she'd been wanting since Gabe had teased her with warm air. His tongue slid from the bottom of her slit to the top, hooking the soft skin and then dragging it out, until he released her. "Ohhh my God," she groaned and watched through fluttering lashes as he repeated the process.

"Tasty," he muttered and returned for a third swipe then a forth, followed by a fifth. Sarah couldn't think anymore. Her body thrashed back and forth as he devoured her pussy. She felt his finger invade her cunt and she felt his teeth and lips pull on her clit. She shook and shuddered under his ministrations. She rocked her hips up and down and felt herself begin to reach out for the edge that had hovered for so long.

"Gabe. . . don't stop baby, don't stop," she begged through clenched lids. Tears began to fall.

"Never sweetie, never. You come all over for me. I need your come," he muttered against her sex and pushed his tongue into the hot hole. He swept the sides, urging her to ride his face. His hands cupped her ass cheeks and he lifted her up and roughly buried his face in her slick folds, moving his head back and forth and then blowing air on her cream-covered sex.

"Gabe Ohhhhhhh. . Ahhh. . .GABE " Sarah's shouts filled the air and her come flowed fast from her pussy. She tore at her dress, wanting to feel the hard nipples hidden underneath, but to lost in desire to think of how to reach her goal. She climaxed all over Gabe's eager lips, tongue and fingers, until she was feeling her body come down from the shelf and crash onto the rocks below, where she lay there broken and used, but feeling thoroughly complete.

Gabe licked his lips, and dried his face on her stomach, before pushing the material of her dress higher and exposing her nipples to his mouth. He took the right and then the left, sucking and biting each one several times, before helping her pull away the black dress and leaving her auburn hair curling on her cream, freckled shoulders.

"Open your eyes, Sarah," Gabe told her. He held his cock in one hand, the head leaking a steady stream of pre cum.

Sarah opened glaze-filled hazel eyes and stared into his lust-filled brown ones. "Amazing," she moaned and then moved the heated stare to his waiting cock. "Yes, baby. Give me your cock. I want to feel you buried inside me, fucking me, loving me, wanting me. I want your cream. Fuck me Gabe, please, don't tease me just fuck me hard."

Gabe slid in and didn't stop until his dick was buried to the hilt. "Sarah " he shouted as he felt her walls adjust to his girth and tighten around him. She was slim and tight. His cock was thick and long. She took all of him and he swore there was probably room for more. He drew out of her, then sank back in. The head of his cock came out to flick over her clit and then slide easily back into the hot cunt that rested under his dick.

In and out he moved. One hand grabbed her breast, the other her hair and he pulled her head back, exposing her neck. His mouth bit down on the beating pulse and he drew it into a long hot suckle. His teeth nipped. His tongue massaged circles around her skin and he breathed in her scent. "Sarah," he said and moaned against her. He took her mouth and slipped his tongue into the heated cave, where he devoured her for several minutes as his cock pounded in and out of her.

"Gabe... ohhh fuck yes, more... harder, more... don't stop baby, ohhh fuck me, don't stop fucking me " Sarah clawed his arms. Her back arched and her hips rose. She wrapped her legs around his waist, locking her ankles. The scraping of his dick head along the sides of her pussy made shots of heat explode deep within her walls and she screamed as she covered him in come.

Gabe continued pounding. His dick swelling further. His balls grew tight and tucked themselves up under his dick. The juices of her release coated him and he forced her to come again. Another drag of his shaft produced a third climax and when he could hold back no more he coated her pussy with his seed. "Fuuuucckkk Sarah " he grunted and held still for several seconds as his body jerked out and seed filled her womb. "You're mine," he gasped and collapsed on her small figure.

Sarah held him. Her eyes were clenched tight. Reds, purples, oranges splashed against a black background. Her palms moved down his back and she felt beads of sweat and warm blood that oozed from scratches that came from deep wounds she inflicted. "Always," she whispered.

"Sarah," he whispered and rolled onto his back, taking her with him. He kissed her deeply and embraced her as he felt his cock slowly slip from her sex. His fingers stroked her hair and he toyed with strands as he felt her breath caress his nipples. He kissed the top of her head, squeezing her so she could feel the strength in his arms, reassuring her that he held her and she was safe.

Sarah closed her eyes and felt her body give way to the fatigue of the day's activities. Eventually, Gabe also fell asleep and sometime during the night they separated. He cradled her in his arms, spooning her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sarah rolled over in her sleep and reached out to pull Gabe's arm around her. Her mind grasped at the sound of the shower running and she stretched out, reaching for the air around her. "Mmmm. . ." she moaned and then covered her mouth with a yawn. She felt the dried, sticky essence of her and blushed at the memory of their joining the night before. Her hazel gaze sought out the time and she blinked in disbelief at the noon hour's fast approach. Her thoughts reflected on the past four days and she knew last night was the first night since her father's passing that she had rested fully and comfortably. She had Gabe to thank for that.

The doubts she had rushed back to her and she closed her eyes. She recalled every touch, every kiss, look and passionate exchange. Gabe cared for her. For him it wasn't about the need to feel loved, because of the loss of a loved one; she felt that for him, he really was with her because of her. This realization brought a grin to her lips and she slipped from bed. Quietly she padded to the bathroom and slipped as quickly as she could into the large room.

She knew she was a smart woman. Her own feelings may have started from needing a shoulder to cry on, but it was beyond that now. She longed to bring him pleasure and she knew that she had no desire to stop.

Sarah slipped into the shower and heard his, "Good morning lazy bones."

She pinched his ass and was rewarded with him turning fast and hauling her body against his. "Hey," he growled and pushed her against the wall of the shower. His mouth dove done and his tongue slid in. The water fell over them and eventually they were rubbing each other with their fingers and tasting water droplets from wet skin.

"Gabe, I think I need you again," Sarah told him and set one leg on the edge of the tub. "Right here in the shower, baby."

Gabe didn't need to hear the offer twice. He grabbed her thigh, wrapped it around his waist, cupped her ass and lifted her into the air. He braced himself with his feet, aligned her pussy up to the head of his dick and slammed down into moist hole. "Ohhhh fuck yeah, Sarah," he moaned. "Feed me your nipple baby."

Sarah shuddered at his words and grabbed her breast. She lifted it and fed him the rosy bud that graced her left tit. Her head fell back and her auburn curls, wet from the water that covered her and Gabe, hung down her back and swept across her skin. "Gabe. . . I'm coming baby "

Gabe jerked his cock from her pussy and dropped her leg from his waist. He abandoned her tit and fell to his knees. His mouth covered her sex and he bathed in her come. His mouth closed off the exploding hole and he drank the river of fluids that ran down her walls. Flicking her clit with his tongue, brought another cascading fall of juices from her womb and Sarah fell back against the shower wall. "Holy fuck, no fair," she moaned and waited for him to finish cleaning her pussy.

"Delicious," he told her and stood up. He watched her try to respond. Her chest rose and fell as she drew in breath that was needed for her starving lungs.

His cock pulsated and he saw her intentions and began to back up. She kept her head down and his body shielded most of the shower water as she made her way up his legs to cover his pussy juice-coated dick with her mouth. His fingers took her wet curls in one hand and he watched her mouth take him to the hilt. Several times she took his cock down her throat until he was shooting his milk into her welcoming mouth.

"Sarrrrrrrahhhh," he muttered as a second and third rope of pearls were given to her. When they left the shower they managed to dry each other off and not be forced to shower again. Though Sarah promised she was far from full of taking his come. Gabe's words evoked images of a come-covered auburn beauty laying in his bed and that thought made both of them hungry with lust.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Days past quickly and Sarah was welcomed into Mitch Shahanna's open arms. She and Amanda hit it off and were often caught whispering about upcoming wedding plans, for Amanda and Mitch. As the weeks passed and the Shahanna Wedding began to move closer, Gabe thought of when his NAPA girl would become his wife. He just had to get around to asking her. . .