All Comments on 'Passing Glances'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 17 years ago
Your story

Has been mentioned in the New Story Reviews thread. *wink*

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I can't believe I'm the

first to congratulate you on a well deserved E. It was a beautiful story Red, with a lot of tease on the sex part. I loved the emotion and the heat, but I still want to know what happens with the brother and sister. Great job, I couldn't stop reading.

jushornyjushornyover 17 years ago
Wonderful Romance

The entire story Red, the way the two met, fell in love, dealt with tragic life issues...you brought it all together so very well. Congrat on the E too

rgraham666rgraham666over 17 years ago
Sweet

A lovely romance. It built so well and the background of the tragedy added the perfect contrast.

Congrats on the E.

Well done

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Unforgettable!

This story contains slices of life, from Romance to Tragedy and all the lovely things that befall the main characters are entirely believable. Congratulations on a wonderful story - well told.

jack_strawjack_strawover 17 years ago
beautiful, and close to home

Very nice, Red. Very nice.

I did pick up a couple of typos, but they didn't detract at all from a very moving story.

One thing I would have liked to have seen was a little more exploration into why the brother and sister were so hostile. You touched on it, suggesting that they were the result of an affair, but were they? Or were they perhaps the result of an earlier marriage or premarital relationship? That part was left hanging a little bit.

Nevertheless, this story hit close to home. I have a baby sister who is 15 years younger than me. She did get some things us older kids didn't get; she was the golden girl, the high achiever, the one everyone doted on. I could have been jealous of her, but, you know what? She's still my sister, I love her to death, I'm proud of her success and I can't imagine our lives without her.

Kudos to you, author, for a very spellbinding slice of life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot Damn

What a great story!

Boyd

HL55HL55over 17 years ago
WOW Hot Hot Hot.....

Gods Redhaired lass this one needs a Hot Hot Hot rating and asbestos screen to read it too... Now will need to do laundry early this week as I am out of towels here.... Please continue to post here on Lit this fan will always enjoy reading your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
RedHairedandFriendly Rocks~

Thanks for the great story! I hope to read more you have written. Great entertainment & I will sleep much better tonight, thanks~

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sublime

An absolutely wonderful read. just leaves me sighing. Thank you you are a wonderful story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Simply your usual wonderful

DC:

You have always had the ability to mix eroticism, romance, and love into a truly fine story. This tale is even better then most of yours and that's saying a lot. Thank You. Ronnie W.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
You improve every time

leaving me wondering

as to how that is

possible when you're

already phenomenal

aglaisaglaisover 17 years ago
G R E A T

Well done.

Wonderful story, well written, very romantic and erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow!

Great great story! And I love the name Gabe! It's so sexy! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
As good the second time as it was the first

I read this long ago and am glad that I stumbled over it again. I enjoyed it the second time, as much as I did the first. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loved it Red

Where's chapter two?

AmebedeAmebedeabout 13 years ago
I i had one problem....

With this story, otherwise it was good. My problem was how her fathers death was handled by the character. It wasn't believable at all. I should know, I've experienced loss of a parent. My suggestion would be to either change up the relationship of parent to daughter, extend the timeline so she has time to grieve, or when she is going to the bank and dads house... make her sound more numb and just trying to make it through the neccessary tasks related to parents death. that way when she is with Gabe, it is more realistic and believable that she is trying to escape from this grief and be happy with the guy. The story has such a great premise except I felt like she hated her father because her grief was shown so little. Otherwise, very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing...

Another amazing story by the one and only RedHairedandFriendly. You are one of the best writers on this sight and I am a fan of your works. Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is that the end? Feels like there should be more to it. Enjoyed what there was and I thank you for sharing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous