One Night on Hedo Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I traced her pussy lips.

I parted them wide.

I flicked her clit.

I was, in essence, trying to replicate what my husband did to me. He always started out slow. Got me all revved up before becoming more aggressive and bringing me to apocalyptic bliss.

"Oh yes, get Mama nice and wet," Tanisha moaned.

I loved her sexy accent, her calling herself my 'Mama' enhancing the act, as I swirled my tongue around her clit.

"Suck on those tits, big boy," she ordered.

"So big," Steven mumbled, proving that size matters for both men and women. He had an average-sized cock, I had tiny titties; I guessed we could both live with that. He was kneeling on one of the benches of the picnic table and losing himself in her.

"Both of you worship me," she instructed; I thought that was exactly what we were doing, but I was happy to keep doing it.

As she got wetter I began licking faster, lapping eagerly, and then flicking her clit, trying to coax her orgasm along in a nice smooth progression. I wanted to be good... no, I wanted to be great, and I wanted to get her off in grand style... and to taste her cum.

I could hear her moans getting louder and then felt her hand on the back of my head as she pushed me deeper into her wetness. Responding to the unspoken order, I attacked her clit with the eager hunger of a first-time cunt-munching slut.

"Oh yes, your wife is a great cunt muncher," she moaned.

"She's good at everything," my husband flattered.

"And she sure loves chocolate," I moaned on my own behalf, as she began grinding her cunt up on my face.

What I loved most was being used, and I extended my tongue and kept attacking whatever I could reach as she writhed around under my face until she screamed and my face was suddenly drenched in an artesian well of her cunt cum.

I lapped up her streaming cum as I became officially baptised as a bisexual, as I knew there was no way I could leave this island and never have pussy again. Maybe it wasn't a conversation for now, but it was one Steven and I would definitely need to have at some point.

Pandora's Box number three wasn't just opened, it had been exploded into a million pieces. And as with the first two boxes, there was no going back after this.

When she let go of my head, I looked up and saw my man's butt right in front of me. He was straddling her and fucking her tits... something he couldn't do with my equipment. I moved off to the side to watch.

It was so hot!

She looked over at me as she said, "Now fuck me, big boy."

"Yes, baby," I agreed. "Pound Mama's pussy."

She ordered my husband to his back, got onto all fours up on the table, began lowering her pelvis and ordered, "Bitch, put your husband's cock in me."

"Call me names and I'll love you forever Mama-slut, so sure I will," I agreed, as she lowered herself towards Steven. I reached under her and grabbed his cock, which was hard as a rock.

"Excited, are we?" I cooed as I stroked it.

"Watching you eat her cunt was so hot," he said bluntly ... the 'C' word apparently now part of our bed sports vocabulary.

"Well, it's time to get you into another cunt," I said, as I guided him into her.

"You two are so cute," she laughed.

"We were really boring twenty-four hours ago," I confessed, as my husband started fucking up into his second woman other than me both today and in his entire life.

"It's only the beginning," she said, as she began bouncing up and down on Steven's cock, her massive tits pressing down on his chest.

"Oh yeah, fuck her," someone said.

I glanced back to see two couples entering a nearby hot tub I hadn't even noticed with all my attention on Tanisha... all four of them naked. All four of them in their forties, I would estimate.

"Come climb on the table and lick my asshole," Tanisha startled me as I was into watching the two couples making out.

"What?" I asked.

"You heard me," she said. "You said you'd do anything. I want you licking my asshole."

"Oh," I said, this not something I'd ever considered in the slightest.

"Now!" she demanded, as I glanced to the hot tub to see both men sitting on the far side of it, both women bobbing on their cocks, and both men watching us.

I silently climbed onto the table, straddling all four of their legs and approached her ass.

"You'll have to spread my ass cheeks," she ordered, as she quit bouncing down on Steven. "You've got to get my asshole ready for your husband, so it needs to be both wet and gaped open," she explained her intentions and my role in them.

"Oh," we both said in unison, this not something we'd ever done, although we'd talked about it a few times while we were drunk.

"You've both become very quiet. Has he never fucked your ass?" she asked.

"No," I admitted.

"You don't know what you're missing," she said, "a good back door banging is amazing. Do you want to fuck my ass, Steven?"

"Yes, he does," I answered for him in a strong voice, knowing he wouldn't know how to answer, not knowing what I would think about it. I added, as I tugged her ass cheeks apart, talking as dirty as I could, "My stud wants to pound the shit out of you."

"Does she always speak for you?" she asked Steven as I bent down and licked her rosebud.

"No, I'm the man of the house," he said firmly, which was kind of hot. Actually when we wanted to play dominance games which wasn't always, we more or less took turns. He demonstrated that tonight he was The Man as he ordered me, "Lick that asshole, baby, get it nice and ready for my cock."

"Yes, baby," I agreed, playing along, loving his strong firm tone.

"Oh yes, lick my asshole," Tanisha demanded, as I lathered it with saliva, so turned on by this twisted act.

"Now finger her ass, baby," my husband surprised me as he kept fucking up into her.

"That's right, gape my asshole," she concurred with a moan.

So I did, my finger disappearing surprisingly easily inside her.

"Now wiggle it around," she ordered.

"Oh yes, fuck me," a quadragenarian female demanded from the hot tub.

As I wiggled my finger inside Tanisha, I looked up and watched as one woman was bent over taking it hard, while the other was on her back with her legs spread wide getting fucked.

"Come join us," one of the guys offered.

"Maybe later... bit busy right now," Steven replied distractedly, as he pulled out of Tanisha, scrambled out from beneath her and demanded forcefully of her, "Get ready to get ass fucked."

"Yes, slam that cock in my ass," she agreed, sounding so hot.

"Yes, baby, pound that chocolate ass," I encouraged him, wanting to see his cock disappearing between those charcoal ass cheeks. I climbed down out of Steven's way, Tanisha rose onto her hands and knees and Steven climbed up behind her.

"Thanks, baby," he said, as I positioned his cock and he slid it into her ass.

"Yes," Tanisha moaned, as from less than a foot away, I watched his entire cock slowly disappear.

"Oh shit" he groaned, making me smirk at his word choice.

"Tight?" I asked.

"So tight," he nodded, now all in.

"Now fuck my ass," Tanisha ordered, clearly wanting to really get her ass reamed.

"Yes, pound that black beauty booty," I said, proud of my alliteration choice.

Steven did, starting to pump in and out of her ass, driving unique sounds from her that were a mixture of moans and huffs, if that makes any sense.

"That's it, baby, do you like your cock in someone's ass?" I asked.

"So good," he groaned, as he kept fucking her.

'Harder," she demanded. "Faster," she added.

"Drill that asshole," I ordered as I began rubbing my fevered pussy.

"Shit, we can't have a girl just watching and having to pleasure herself," a gruff voice announced from right behind me.

I looked back and saw two naked men, each old enough to be my father, watching us.

These were total strangers, I wasn't even as well-acquainted with them as I was with the almost-total-strangers in the hot tub. Nevertheless, I didn't even hesitate before inviting, "Then one of you kind gentlemen should step up and fix that."

"As you wish," the larger man agreed, walking over to me.

"Stand on the bench," I ordered.

He did and I took his flaccid cock in my mouth... wanting to get it hard quickly so it could penetrate my wet, needy cunt.

I swirled my tongue around the knob and created excessive saliva and bobbed until it was hard, which took longer than I would have wished, before I leaned forward against the table, giving him easy access to my cunt and demanded lustfully, "Now shove that snake in my cunt."

"As you wish," he repeated, obviously a Princess Bride fan, standing behind me and sliding his seven-inch cock, bigger than Steven's, smaller than Ollie's, inside me.


"Yes," I moaned, as I turned back to watch my husband sodomize a black Beyoncé booty.

The old guy behind me fucked me hard... this wasn't a lovemaking session... this was a fucking. Which no doubt was exactly what I wanted right now. To be pounded... and fucked... and used.

"Oh fuck," Tanisha groaned a minute or so later as there were fucking sounds galore on the table as well as in and around the hot tub.

"I'm not going to last a lot longer," the guy behind me grunted, after not even two minutes.

"Then come on my face," I demanded, really enjoying the thrill of my facials earlier today. As he pulled out, I looked over to the other guy with him who was stroking his cock, thankfully hard, "And you come over here and fuck me."

"Sure," he agreed, hurrying behind me and sliding inside as the other guy stood on the bench in front of me and stroked his cock.

"Yeah, come on my wife," Steven ordered with a groan, seeming to be close himself.

"And you come in my ass," Tanisha ordered, as she bounced back to meet his forward strokes.

"You sure?" he asked, as the guy spewed his load on my face.

"Yes, dammit," Tanisha responded lustfully.

Warm cum splattered the right side of my face as with my open left eye I watched my husband slamming into Tanisha's ass as the other guy fucked me with his rather small cock, smaller than Steven's.

"Fuck," she screamed, as Steven grunted and spewed his load inside her ass.

God, it was hot, as Steven shooting his load inside her ass made her come.

Eating Tanisha's pussy to orgasm, then watching my husband fuck her, eating her ass, fingering her ass, getting fucked myself, and watching my husband shoot his load in another woman's asshole had my orgasm building inside me... even though the guy fucking me had the smallest cock I'd ever had (based on my very limited, but rapidly growing experience).

Yet I was worried my orgasm wouldn't come from being fucked by such a small cock.

As I pondered this, Tanisha ordered me, "Get your husband's cum out of my asshole."

My eyes went wide, but horny as hell, I didn't even hesitate as I walked to the end of the picnic table, the teeny weenie slipping out of me, leaned forward and pulled her cheeks apart to find her gaping asshole with cum dripping out of it, extended my tongue and buried my face in it.

The guy moved back behind me and resumed fucking me as I ate a unique cream pie.

I tongued her asshole as well as I could, then sucked as hard as I could, trying to hoover the cum out of her asshole, which was so kinky and deranged... and yet sexually stimulating.

The dirtier the order, the hotter... and my natural submissive was dictating my every move.

It was a couple of minutes of anal exploring and extraction and getting fucked before Tanisha moved away and stood up as she explained, "Sorry, cramp."

"I could use a new position too," I said, as I got onto my back and spread my legs.

The guy slid back in me and warned, "I'm getting close."

"Come fuck my face then," I offered, knowing he wasn't going to get me off anyway.

"Yeah," he agreed, moving to my side and sliding his pecker into my mouth. He pumped my face furiously, so deep that his balls bounced off my cheek since I was lying sideways.

"She hasn't come yet, has she?" Tanisha wanted to know.

"I don't think so," Steven replied.

"We can't allow that," she said.

"May I get her off?" a new feminine voice asked.

"Go ahead," Tanisha offered, "if anyone can do it, you can." A moment later I felt my legs parted wider and a tongue laving my cunt.

I had no idea who was licking me, but she sucked my clit into her mouth and tugged... making my entire body burn with lust.

"Fuck," my current guy grunted a few strokes later as he shot his load in my mouth and my orgasm escalated quickly.

I swallowed, which was a little awkward with my head turned sideways and my pussy on fire.

When he pulled out, I sat up to see who my mystery muncher was, and let out a gasping moan. The woman was white-haired and looked like my grandmother had a decade ago. And God, she was devouring me whole. And she was doing something with her tongue I'd never experienced before... her tongue somehow in constant motion on both my pussy and my clit.

"Oh God, don't stop," I moaned, as I closed my eyes and let the pleasure take over.

Then she slid her fingers inside me and magically and instantly found my g-spot, which I'd considered a myth until that very moment. As if I were being hit with sexual lightning, she tapped on the g-spot like it was a drum and flicked on my clit as if she were playing multiple musical instruments of pleasure as I screamed loud enough to wake the dead, "Fuck!"

An orgasm as intense, if not even more so, than the one from Ollie's big black cock rampaged through me as I shook as if there were an earthquake quaking inside me... the elderly woman continuing to double team my sexual senses as pleasure cascaded through me.

"I've never seen her come like that," Steven cried out, as I kept shaking uncontrollably.

"I haven't," I agreed weakly, all the energy in my body usurped by the pleasure.

The woman finally pulled her fingers out and said, "You taste amazing."

"You're amazing," I said, opening my eyes.

"Sixty years of eating cunt can do that," she smiled.

"Sixty?" I asked.

"Sixty-two actually," she said. "I've been dining at the Y since 1957."

"Wow!" I said.

"Thanks," she smiled, as she reached for her cane.

"No, thank you," I said. "Until you I didn't even know the g-spot was real."

"Oh, it is," she smiled.

"Now I know."

"Have your husband take the cunnilingus course on Saturday if you're still here," she suggested.

"There's a course for eating pussy?"

"On Saturday there'll be three hours of courses you can sign up for," she said. "The curriculum will be released tomorrow, I think. I only know about this one because I'm one of the three experts presenting."

"I think I'll come," I said.

"Yes, you certainly will," she smiled, utilising a different meaning of the word.

She walked away and when I looked up, Tanisha was having her breasts fondled by one of the older men and Steven was watching me with admiration. God, I love when he looks at me like that.

I got off the picnic table and said, "Wow."

"Wow, indeed," he agreed, as he helped me get up.

"I think she broke me," I joked.

"Or awoke you," he rhymed back.

"I love when you rhyme," I smiled.

"For you I do," he continued pathetically.

"Weak," I said.

"Hot tub, bub?" he asked.

"Yeah," I nodded, looking over to it. It was empty. Well, except for hot water. I imagine that was a rare occurrence.

"We're going to the hot tub," Steven told Tanisha.

"I'm going to get ready for tonight," she replied.

"We should too," I realised.

"Yeah, the hot tub can wait," Steven agreed.

"I need a shower," I said.

"Me too," Steven said, as we found our clothes, he took my hand and we headed back to our room.

An hour later we were showered, and I was in my sexiest lingerie. An open cup white teddy that connected to white sheer silk stockings. Because of the kind of night I was expecting I was commando, of course.

Steven said, "That outfit's new."

"I bought it for this trip," I said, "back when I thought it would be just us."

"Well, I have a hunch you'll get a lot of attention," he said, in just his sexy Saxx blue boxers, which I loved on him... I'd bought them for him when I threw away all his old underwear and replaced them all with Saxx pairs in a variety of styles.

"Those SAXX don't really hide much," I pointed out, squeezing his cock and getting it partially hard.

"They come with a pouch that seems designed to expand if I get hard, instead of to restrict an erection like most other underwear. They should adopt the motto, 'If ya got it, flaunt it'," he agreed.

"I can see that," I nodded. I asked, "So now that you've dipped your wick, does anal sex feel different?"

"Yeah."

"How?"

"Hard to explain," he said. "But tighter, less wet and really something."

"Do you want to fuck my ass sometime?" I asked, kind of curious to try it after watching Tanisha really get off on it.

"I want to do everything with you," he answered, before adding, "but only if you want to."

"I kind of do want to," I admitted, "although I'm pretty nervous."

"There's no rush," he said.

"I guess," I nodded, "there are probably a lot of asses around here for you to fuck."

"And a lot of big dicks for you to fuck."

"And a lot of big tits to play with."

"And a lot of cunts to lick."

"Okay, so now that I'm horny again, we should go check this shindig out," I suggested.

"Yeah, it should be interesting," he said.

"Leather and lingerie," I said, "it should be a wild night."

"It's already been a wild day and night," he pointed out.

"And it's definitely not over," I promised.

"I hope not," he said, kissing me.

We headed out and to the outdoor dance area where there was indeed a vast variety of men and women in a vast array of kinky, sexy attire.

A few women were in leather from head to toe, no skin showing at all except for eyes, mouths, ears and cunts, which was just weird to me, and the rest was a smorgasbord of sexiness mixed with kink.

Women were in every imaginable colour of lingerie, although only a few were wearing nylons of any sort... likely because it was still quite warm, and everyone was barefoot. That said, there was a woman wearing a full nylon body stocking that totally displayed her amazing body. I noticed that she was who Steven was looking at, or more accurately, was drooling over. I also noticed her body stocking was crotchless.

I asked, "Is she your first choice?"

"You are," he replied smoothly.

"We're here to play; I'm not an option until we get back to our room," I countered, as a woman who could only be described as a complete goddess, fiery red hair, wearing only black thigh high stockings and wielding a strap-on, walked up to a larger woman, who was naked except for nipple clamps, bent her over and slid her cock in.

"That's so hot," Steven said.

"Agreed," I said, watching the redhead fuck the larger woman, her massive tits flying all over the place.

I won't describe every detail of the next hour, but I was felt up numerous times, three girls had Steven's cock out and played with it while they were dancing (consecutively, not simultaneously), we chatted with Ollie and Tanisha, met a few new couples, and drank and danced. I watched the redhead fuck at least a dozen women, but none of them were me.

Then a couple around our age we'd been chatting with (and fondling), who'd been here twice before asked, "Been to the playroom yet?"

"No," I admitted, although I'd been dying to go.

"Want to come with us?" Elizabeth asked. She was a plain looking woman, but with big tits. Back home she was a kindergarten teacher, which just seemed unreal to me. Can you imagine the shock of her colleagues or the kids' parents if they knew she loved being gangbanged (which she'd told me a few minutes earlier).