One Night on Hedo Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet you'd be a natural cunt muncher," he said, moving between my legs and burying his face in my pussy.

"Like you are, studly?" I moaned, as his tongue got to work.

"Exactly," he said. I should note that he is indeed an amazing cunt licker. I should also note that it's the only way I can get off with him... through oral sex. We've tried everything. I just don't come from penile penetration, even when it's enhanced by toys. I'd eventually accepted that's just how my body works. That said, he does give me great orgasms and loves to do that for me, one reason I love him, just only from oral. Oddly, because of my bizarre body, I can come alone from my fingers or a vibrator, no problem. But it's never as good as when he eats me.

The exotic location, the naughty talk, my lengthy orgasm slump, his great tongue, all led to a rapid acceleration to a climax. As I closed my eyes, the Beyoncé beauty popped into my head straddling my face. That's all it took. Two minutes and I was coming! I felt like a teenager again.

"Fuck!" I screamed, as my orgasm ripped through me.

He kept licking throughout my spasms until I demanded, "Now come and fuck me."

"You didn't scream 'Oh my God'," he pointed out, "follow the script, madam," as he flipped me onto my stomach, yanked up my hips and slid into me doggy style.

"Oh my God, yes," I moaned obediently as he filled me. I loved it when he overpowered me like this.

"Too late, you missed your cue," he teased, as he began slamming into me.

Usually when we do get around to having sex, we make love. It's slow and it's quiet so we don't wake the kids.

This pounding was like the old days.

Fast.

Hard.

The sexy sound of his body crashing into mine.

The opportunity to talk loud and nasty. Which I did. "Yes, fuck me with your big cock," and "Pound me, baby," and "Fill my cunt with your cum."

When he got close, he did something he hadn't done in almost a decade: he pulled out and ordered, "Beg for it, baby."

Wow! How cool is that! I rolled onto my back, spun around so I was looking directly at his cock which he was frantically stroking and begged, excited to be treated this way again, "Please... come all over your slut's face, baby. Shoot that big load all over me. God, I want your...."

"Fuck!" he grunted before I finished the sentence, exploding a massive load of warm, sticky cum all over my face.

"Yes, baby, do it on me," I encouraged; I used to love getting a big load on my face... before the kids.

"Take it all," he grunted, as rope after rope splattered me.

Once we were done giving and receiving, a big wad covering my right eye (which I'd closed in the nick of time), I opened my left, leaned forward and took his cock back into my mouth, nursing out any remnants of his sweet cum.

"That was amazing," he said.

"Agreed," I smiled, while I leaned back to pose for him, my spread-open hands on both sides of my face.

"You do look hot with cum all over you," he said.

"Why don't we do this more often?" I asked, even though I knew why.

"Kids most often, but we should be able to find workarounds. So really, it's no good reason."

"Agreed," I nodded.

"Want to have some fun today?" he asked.

"I think we just did."

"Let's go for lunch."

"Sure, but that isn't really fun."

"Keep my load on your face."

"Oh!" I said. Back in our younger days he used to love shooting his load all over me and making me walk around with his cum on my face. I walked around in the Louvre in Paris with a load all over my face after blowing him in a family bathroom... loving the idea that my face was his canvas for a unique piece of art; I walked up to the stone-faced guards outside Buckingham Palace with a load on my face and asked how I looked; we went on a Venice gondola ride with cum literally dripping off my chin.

"You game?"

"You serious?"

"Why not? Let's rekindle our youthful fun," he suggested.

"Fuck it, why not?" I agreed after a brief pause. "We're only here for one night."

"Exactly," he nodded.

As I got up I noticed for the first time a poster-sized poster on the wall that read:

he.don.ism.

noun.

the pursuit of pleasure; sensual self-indulgence.

Synonyms: self-indulgence, pleasure-seeking, self

gratification, the ethical principle that pleasure (in the sense

of satisfying one's desires) is the highest good and the

proper aim of human life.

"Read that," I pointed.

He turned and read it. "Interesting."

"Agreed," I said, as I tossed away my t-shirt and grabbed my bikini.

"What are you doing?"

"Dressing for the island," I said, tossing my bra aside.

"Cool."

"I'd rather it be hot," I countered playfully.

"You definitely are," he smiled, as he examined the map of the area.

"Good boy," I smiled, now in a sexy bikini that showcased my still very fit, tight little body. I had an amazing ass and legs, even if my tits were small.

"Woof," he mocked, as he took my hand and we started walking to a restaurant where the map said we could sit outside.

More than one person noticed my face paint, which was pretty obvious with my right eye still mostly stuck shut, but no one said anything, although I did get a couple of smiles and thumbs up. Clearly this was a place where society's typical condemnations were non-existent. Truthfully, it was kind of disappointing, the shocked looks used to give me a thrill. Yet it was also kind of liberating just to let loose after years of being a mom first, a professional second and a sexy wife staggering in at a distant third.

We got to the restaurant and the Jamaican host, a young and fit black man wearing what looked like black tuxedo shorts and a bright red African-style shirt, clearly noticed the cum, but again didn't say anything or react in any significant way.

He led us to a table, we ordered drinks and perused the menu, as we looked out at the beach... this one being the clothed one. I asked, "Would you go naked on the beach?"

"Would you?" he countered.

"I asked you first."

"I would if you did," he answered after some thoughtful reflection.

"And I would if you did," I countered, pretty much suggesting we go to the nude beach.

"Really?"

"When at a hedonistic island..." I joked.

The waiter brought us drinks, took our orders and then I picked up a brochure listing upcoming events:

Monday: Jamaica Nights - a wild Jamaican themed party. Live for a night a la Jamaican.

DRESS CODE: wear black, green and gold

Tuesday: Bare as You Dare Glow Beach Party - dance under the stars, splash in the water.

DRESS CODE: swimwear and things that glow

Wednesday: Leather & Lingerie -- dress in leather, dress in lingerie, dress in stockings, enjoy your sexiest

nightwear, but instead of remaining in the privacy of your bedroom, show yourself off in the warm summer atmosphere.

DRESS CODE: leather or lingerie or both

Thursday: Teasing Togas -- let's go back in time and live like the Romans did.

DRESS CODE: togas, plus sexy underwear (or not)

Friday: Foam Party -- let's dance in the outdoor disco lounge with a massive foam party.

DRESS CODE: begin with swimwear and see what happens

Saturday: Halloween in July - dress in your skimpiest, sexiest costume. Let's keep the temperatures rising.

DRESS CODE: sexy costumes

Sunday: Hedonistic School - Break all the rules you never could! Come up with something that would have gotten you sent to the principal's office for some spanking good discipline by the nuns.

DRESS CODE: short plaid skirts or any of the stereotypical school personnel uniforms (teacher, principal) or student stereotypes (nerds, jocks)

"You've got to see this," I said, handing Steven the daily evening events.

"See what?" a voice said.

I looked up to see the Beyoncé beauty again as she scooped some cum off my cheek and put it in her mouth. "Mmmmm, although I was hoping to get some of that directly from the source."

I was shocked. Both by her brazen words, although by now I shouldn't have been, and by the fact she'd just eaten some of my husband's cum while he and I both watched.

"I expect first dibs on you too, sexy girl," she said, before scooping a little more cum off my face and sauntering away. Her tight, midnight black ass was accented by her skimpy white thong. I've mentioned I'm not into girls, but she dampened my own bikini.

"Did that just happen?" I asked.

"Seems so."

"Surreal."

"So are these," he said, looking over the lineup of evenings.

"We definitely came on the right night for you," I teased, as today was Wednesday and he was a stockings guy. I'd brought along three pairs of nylons, a garter-belt and sexy lingerie for our bedroom time, even though we were in the tropics where they seemed redundant.

"Indeed we are," he smiled, before adding, "dare to go?"

"I don't know," I answered, his sudden excitement making me wary.

"I was just kidding," he said, before adding, "there are lots of things to do here that are the same as the resort where we were supposed to be."

"Like?"

"Nature walk, spa, golf, tennis courts, fitness center, basketball courts, beach volleyball courts, pools, games room and more," he listed, examining another map of the place. Conveniently, they were lying around everywhere.

"Let me see that," I said, impatiently taking it from him instead of waiting for him to hand it to me.

This place was bigger than I imagined. It had all the things Steven had listed, plus clothing required pools and beach, but I also saw they had: nude pools and beach, a for play club, romping shop playroom (whatever that was), a lifestyle boutique (I could only imagine what was inside), and a selection of hot tubs with varying dress and undress codes.

"Well, there are a lot of choices," I said. "And what is pickleball?"

"No idea," he shrugged.

"They even offer scuba lessons," I said, which was on our list.

"And kayaking, snorkeling and sunfish sailing," he added, seeming excited. "Although I'm not sure if that's normal sailing."

"And all as part of the inclusive," I said, reading just that.

"It's a pretty unique place."

"Tell me about it," I concurred, as I read the description of the Romping Shop Playroom:

Hedonism allows you to explore and rediscover yourself in a safe and non-judgmental environment. Our "Romping Shop" playroom is open to couples, single women and invited single men. BTW -- Romping Shop is the name of a very popular Jamaican Dancehall Song. It's a Jamaican Twist on a Playroom, rather like an inside secret. You've got to go to know.

Entrance to the Romping Shop is located beyond the Courtyard, opposite the tennis courts. Playroom guests are expected to respect the personal space of others and "play" only if given specific permission to do so.

10:30pm -- 3am

I'm not going to lie, the idea of attending an orgy was slightly intriguing.

I'd always enjoyed porn and I was indeed curious. That said, if we went, who knew what might happen.

The food arrived and we ate in relative silence, both of us thinking about what to do next. I knew I'd have to make the decision if we were going to do anything kinky, as my man was obviously so worried about getting on my bad side that he was unlikely even to hint he wanted to do anything inappropriate, and yet it was obvious even though he tried to hide it, he was loving this place. I guess what guy wouldn't? I mean I too was loving it so far, although truth be told, the fact that I felt that way kind of scared me.

As we ate, I also looked around the dining area. Everyone looked so normal. In the clothing required areas, which all the restaurants were, there would be no inkling of anything perverse. Truthfully, now that our black temptress had sauntered out, I was the least dressed person in the room.

A couple in their sixties ate and chatted.

Another couple, I assumed they were a couple, although the girl was much younger than her guy in his late forties, were having their order taken.

A younger blonde was reading a book and nursing a drink.

Two women in their thirties were having drinks and chattering away like old friends.

A gorgeous older black man, think Denzel Washington, was eating alone. I can't explain it, but black men always turned me on... much of my alone porn watching involved black men... often plural... taking a white woman.

A young and slender Asian woman wearing a brightly-coloured floral-print Hawaiian muumuu was alone and looking towards us. I don't know why, but I gave her a smile. She smiled back.

I then returned to eating and pondered how each of these people might have ended up here. How does one even learn such a place exists? Who is brazen enough to actually order tickets and fly here? It had me in awe.

Part of me was disgusted by them. Who comes to a sex club with their spouse? I suppose if you were single you could go for it... but married?

Another part of me though was like, 'good for you'. To be so secure in your relationship that you'd come as a couple to a sex club. Or perhaps most of these couples were here to spice up their marriage... which is exactly why we came on this trip in the first place, just not here... or not on purpose, anyway.

This thought of course made me wonder what Steven would do if I gave him permission to explore the island's hall pass options.

Then, to my surprise, as my eyes were drawn back to the sexy black man, I pondered, What would I do?

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious about what having sex with someone else would be like.

I'd only ever sucked one cock, only ever been eaten out by one man, only ever been fucked by one cock.

Did size matter?

Could a bigger cock bring me the orgasm I never got from penetration? (I have to admit that sometimes I wished Steven were bigger and thicker.)

Would a girl be even better than Steven at going down on me? (Steven was spectacular at it, but I was still curious.)

What would it feel like to have a cock in my mouth and another in my pussy at the same time?

Or, my most common fantasy, to be gangbanged and/or have all three holes filled at once (not a fantasy I'd ever shared with Steven, as just the idea made me feel shameful and disgusting after I came... but God, did I come hard when I fantasized of that).

What would a woman taste like? (I'd also fantasized about this, and I had told Steven about that one long ago when we were wilder and more open... he, of course, loved the idea.)

Would he be up for a threesome?

Would I be willing to allow another woman to touch him? Would he allow another man to touch me?

What impact would an affirmative answer to any of these questions have on our relationship? On our activities while we were here? On the continuation of our marriage?

I let out a sigh.

"What?" he asked.

"Just thinking."

"About?" he asked, clearly curious, but knowing he was treading on possibly dangerous waters.

I decided that the best answers to my troubling questions about consequences might be found in just three words: communication, communication, communication. How about just admit the truth? So with just a single word, I might open up a whole new world. "Possibilities."

"I see," he said, his tone giving me no signal as to whether he approved or disapproved.

I looked into his eyes and asked, "What have you been thinking about?"

"This is one of those times when I think answering could be dangerous to my health," he said, with a slight smile implying he was kidding, but only kind of.

"Well, one of my thoughts is about seeing whether the Asian submissive stereotype is true by ordering that cute aloha cutie over there to eat my cunt," I said bluntly, blasting apart Pandora's Box, since just saying the words had triggered a leak of wetness into my bikini.

"That tidbit of sharing just got me hard in lightning time," he joked.

I slipped my foot out of my flip flop and pressed it into his crotch.

He groaned.

"I just had to see if you were telling the truth," I teased, rubbing his semi-hard cock softly. Feeling naughty, feeling frisky, feeling like this could be the one and possibly only day and night where we had the chance just to let go (although at the time I wasn't sure if that meant doing anything with other people).

Enough talk and speculation, I decided and said, "Let's go for a walk."

"I may need a moment," he said, as my foot remained on his crotch.

"I think this is the one place where sporting an erection isn't an issue," I smiled, rubbing it firmly once again before moving my foot away.

"Fair enough," he laughed. He stood up while I placed my hands on my cheeks and pantomimed astonishment at his prominent erection.

We headed out laughing, my giving the cute Asian another smile, before walking towards the beaches.

"Left for clothes to stay on, right for clothes to come off," he announced, as we reached a fork in the road per se.

There it was.

Turn left and things remained the same.

Turn right and what happened next was completely unpredictable.

I didn't say a word.

I simply grabbed his hand and started walking right, pulling him along with me.

Steven didn't say a word, but I could sense he was surprised. Apparently even all the talk and flirting hadn't prepared him for me to actually take this step.

Yet, I was horny.

I was curious.

I wanted an adventure.

I wanted to rekindle our sex life.

I wanted... maybe... just for a day and night... to break free from the handcuffs of parenthood, the shackles of today's society.

I still wasn't sure I was about to do anything more than cast aside my artificial clothing and free myself from that specific societal norm.

Yet, I was opening the door to possibilities and to temptation, and I knew that the ripe apple and the slithery snake that had tempted Eve was about to tempt me.

First we walked past a hot tub, where I witnessed two topless women (perhaps bottomless too), both of them large breasted, kissing each other while their husbands (I assumed) watched.

We encountered numerous naked couples strolling around holding hands, even two girls looking to be in love.

We walked past many good-looking men and women sunbathing naked or almost naked.

I witnessed my first real life sex scene as an older woman bobbed on a much younger guy's dick, the guy with his hands clasped behind his head lying on a lounge chair (bed? How do you describe one that's long and flat?) with his eyes closed.

I smiled as my pussy tingled at seeing the act. The woman could easily be his mother.

As we reached the beach, there was a nude game of beach volleyball underway. Tits and dicks were bouncing around the way God intended them to.

I said, "Well, we're here."

"Yep," he said, looking around in awe just like I was.

I then simply tugged on the string to my bikini top and was suddenly topless in front of a bunch of strangers.

"We're really doing this?" he gasped.

"I said we were," I said. "You agreed."

"I know, I just..." he started and stopped.

"Just what?" I teased.

"I didn't think you'd really go through with it."

"And did you think I'd do this?" I asked, as I dropped to my knees, pulled his shorts down, saw he was wearing underwear underneath and scolded, "You wimp! You wore underwear under your shorts?"