One Night on Hedo Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wasn't thinking," he said sheepishly.

I pulled down his underwear and took his cock in my mouth for just a couple seconds... feeling a rush of adrenaline at this taboo act that back home could get us arrested in nothing flat.

"Mary!" he gasped.

I stood back up, tugged on the string to my bikini bottom and said, "Today we live like there's no tomorrow."

"Really?"

"Yes, dammit," I said, getting more than a little frustrated at his inability to believe I'd do this. I wasn't a complete prude. I'd already flirted with a gorgeous black woman, blew him in the room, wore his cum in public, took off my bikini and briefly sucked him in view of other people. What more did I have to do?

"Sorry, sorry," he said, shrugging off his shirt. "I just want to be completely sure I don't overstep."

"I'm sure you won't," I said, as I grabbed our clothes and put them near some trees and took his hand. "Tell you what," I offered, "you're obviously crazy paranoid about getting me angry. So how about if you'd like to do something adventurous such as bang that hot black woman we met three times now, just ask. I promise not to get mad at you for asking my permission to do something, no matter what it is. Deal?"

"Wow! You sure? Okay," he said, in awe of my offer. He then smiled and asked, "When's the last time I told you you're totally amazing?"

"Just now, and thanks."

We strolled along the beach where people were in the water, playing volleyball, sunbathing, drinking, visiting and a couple was having sex.

In the sand, a pretty girl was riding a chubby black man. Since they were in the sand with no beach towel or anything, I thought it wise that she was on top.

On another lawn chair was an older woman reading a romance novel, her legs spread as a younger girl was between her legs licking away. I noticed that in the woman's free hand was a leash going to a collar around the girl's neck.

My husband noticed too, and he stared.

We got a couple of drinks from a Jamaican bartender (who was wearing clothes). I asked him, "You don't get to be naked?"

"No, it's against resort policy."

"Do you get to play at least?" I asked, thinking he was very cute.

"Also against resort policy."

"Too bad," I smiled flirtatiously.

"Agreed," he responded suavely, eyeballing me up and down, even with my husband right there. I guess it wasn't against resort policy for the staff to ogle naked guests.

As we walked back towards the water, Steven said, "You're quite the flirt today."

"Just exploring the rules," I shrugged, as I looked around and noticed something that made me a bit of an outcast. Almost every woman walking around the beach had shaved down below.

I hadn't shaved since college.

Trimmed, yes. Thankfully, I'd trimmed the day before we left to make sure I wouldn't have any bikini hair showing.

I did see a couple of women with hair down there, including one wild bush that looked like it had never been trimmed ever... but I wanted to rush off and shave.

As we reached the water, a voice I was beginning to recognize asked, "Gymnast?"

"What?" I asked, turning around to see the beautiful black woman, now naked and with tits more than quadruple the size of mine. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't staring.

"Were you a gymnast?" she asked, looking my body over.

"I was," I nodded, before adding, "and now I coach."

"You have an amazingly tight body," she complimented.

"You do too," I said, unable to not stare.

"It is amazing," she agreed, "and as you noticed as I left the restaurant, I have a wonderfully tight ass." She paused to turn around and showcase that amazing ass before turning back around and saying, as she grabbed my hands and placed them under her large tits, "these girls, on the other hand, defy gravity."

I stammered, in awe of what was suddenly happening, "I-I-Indeed they do."

"I'm Tinesha, by the way," she said as I cupped her heavy tits, wondering how they could possibly be so firm, and how she could walk around all day carrying their weight.

"I'm M-M-Mary," I answered, mesmerized by her tits.

"And I'm Steven," my husband offered, my having kind of forgotten he was here.

"Want to feel?" I offered, not believing I was saying that.

Tinesha, taking my offer as permission, turned to face him and said, "Go ahead. Mary and I both know you want to."

Steven looked at me and I reassured him, "Go ahead darling, they're fabulous."

"I can't believe this," he said, as he reached up and cupped the massive breasts.

"Amazing, aren't they?" I asked, surprised that I wasn't at all jealous of his fondling another woman. I knew I would be if I weren't right here participating, but since I was part of the occasion, it just seemed like a unique way to bond as a couple.

"Yeah," Steven agreed, staring at and holding them with the same reverence I had.

"Pinch my nipples," Tinesha ordered whomever.

Wanting to be a part of this again, and curious to feel her hard nipples, I approached her and really taking a risk, leaned forward and took her right nipple in my mouth. The statuesque beauty was enough taller than my five-foot frame that my mouth was at a perfect height for them.

"Oh yes, good girl, suck on my nipple just like that," Tinesha moaned.

I swirled my tongue around the hard, erect nipple like I did the head of Steven's cock.

"And Steven, get sucking on my other nipple, she's feeling lonely," Tinesha ordered.

Steven obeyed as I glanced to my side to see him beside me. Not only was he sucking her nipple, but she was also stroking his hard cock.

Who would have thought a few hours ago we'd both be naked in public and sucking on a black woman's large nipples and she'd be fondling my husband, as periodic sheets of warm seawater foamed across our feet?

Yet here we were.

After only a minute if that, Tinesha backed away and said, "I think you two are going to enjoy it here."

"I already am," I smiled, a little disappointed she'd stepped away.

Tinesha moved to me, leaned down, her firm, mammoth ebony breasts crushing into my tiny white ones, and kissed me.

I didn't hesitate.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her back.

Her lips were so much thicker and softer than Steven's.

I melted into her.

So I put up no resistance when I felt her hand go to my very wet pussy.

Nor did I offer any resistance when her finger slid inside me.

Instead, I moaned into her mouth.

She fingered me briefly, before again backing away, again leaving me wanting more.

I was dazed as she put her finger to her mouth and sucked my wetness from it.

"She tastes amazing, doesn't she?" Steven asked. I knew he'd love seeing that! I thought to myself.

"Very sweet," Tanisha agreed. She asked, although I wasn't sure if she was addressing me or Steven, "Want to taste mine?"

I did, and I imagine Steven did too, but both of us were feeling a bit beyond our depth... what was okay and what wasn't in these circles?... so we both remained silent and just watched her move her hand to her pussy and finger herself.

After a few seconds she pulled her finger out and waved it vaguely in the air... challenging both of us to do something.

"Go ahead, honey," Steven offered. "Taste her."

I smiled, "You've always wanted to see me taste a cunt," before I opened my mouth and sucked the glistening wetness off her finger.

It tasted... well... exotic... like everything else about this ebony goddess.

I sucked her finger like a thin cock before she pulled it out again... once again leaving me wanting more... once again leaving me in a lustful daze.

She moved her hand back to her pussy and fingered herself again, this time with two fingers.

Pulling them out, she offered them to Steven.

This time I gave him specific permission by saying, "Darling, you've just got to taste her."

Permission granted, Steven sucked the wetness off her fingers... both of us becoming puppets to this black goddess' exotic persona.

"I have a spa appointment in fifteen," she said. "If you want to taste this honeypot directly from the source, or do even more, meet me back here at three."

Before we could respond, she gave my husband a firm tug to his guess where and walked away.

"Wow," Steven said as we both watched her bountiful Beyoncé booty swaying away... both of us caught up in feelings of 'what just happened' and hoping she'd turn back and look at us... but she didn't.

"Indeed," I agreed.

"Fuck me," a feminine voice demanded, bringing us out of our daydreaming daze.

We looked towards the ocean and saw a large woman getting fucked from behind in knee-deep water.

"Horny?" I asked, looking down at his fully erect cock.

"I plead the fifth," he said, even though his cock was rock hard.

"It's too late for the fifth. Your cock has already pleaded guilty and thrown himself upon the mercy of the court," I smirked, reaching for it and giving it a few strokes. I then took his hand and we walked down the beach, going into the water a couple of feet.

"Harder, fuck me harder," the women huffed behind us.

"What a crazy day," Steven said.

"And it's not even two o'clock," I pointed out, hinting that our adventures may just be beginning.

Steven stopped and grabbed both my hands and looked into my eyes with a concerned look. "Mary, I don't want to do anything we're going to regret."

I considered his words.

I let them marinate.

Regret: a tricky word.

If we did something with Tanisha or someone else, would we regret it?

If we didn't do anything, would we regret that?

Could we live with whatever decisions we made today?

Could I allow him to fuck another woman? Before today the answer would have been a hundred percent 'God, no.' I'd never even consider the thought.

While I'd felt intense jealousy when I saw Tanisha talking to Steven on the boat and then grabbing his ass, by now my feelings had changed. I'd felt no jealousy at all when he sucked her tit, tasted her wetness or she stroked his hard cock.

It just seemed natural. In the best, although oddest sense, I felt that sharing Tanisha with Steven was like sharing an evening out... as long as we were doing it together, it was okay. Although I had no idea if he felt the same way. I couldn't deny it, but I wanted to taste her pussy, I wanted her to be my first girl-on-girl experience. I also wasn't against his doing something with her, although I was still on the fence about his fucking her.

What if she was way better at fucking than I was? Steven and I only had each other to compare anyone else to, and thus our limited experience meant that at least to date, we hadn't been comparing our experiences together to anything or anyone prior.

Would he let me fuck another man? No idea, although I was confident he'd have no concerns at all over watching me in a 69 with Tanisha.

Could we reach further afield than Tanisha and take part in an orgy? As in doing whatever with whomever, no holes barred?

"Hi," a male voice said, pulling me out of my thoughts. I realized Steven and I had been looking into each other's eyes this entire time except that for both of us nobody was home, as we'd lost ourselves in thought. Suddenly we were back in actual eye contact, and we both jumped.

Steve looked towards whomever had spoken and replied automatically, "Hi."

I looked up and saw a couple (in their fifties I was guessing) walking past us.

I exchanged quiet smiles with them.

"This casual nudity is both freeing but a little awkward," I expressed, as the two older people continued on by, both of them people you wouldn't go out of your way to see naked.

"That's a good way of putting it," he said, turning his attention back to me.

Deciding to just throw it out there, I said, "Unless you hate the idea, today needs to be a one-day free-for-all."

"Really?"

"Yes," I nodded. "Fate brought us here, so let's just go with it."

"What exactly do you mean free-for-all?" he asked.

"I don't know yet," I admitted, "but there's no judgement today. None."

"You sure?" he said. "Like I said, I don't want any regrets afterwards."

"Yes," I nodded, convincing myself, perhaps unrealistically, there wouldn't be any regrets. "Both of us have only ever slept with each other. Until we let loose in our room today we've been in a rut for years. This may be exactly what we need."

"To have sex with other people?"

"Only if we're together," I clarified. "What I mean is that whatever happens today we do together, a shared experience. One of us doesn't get to sneak off with someone else, not that I think either of us would want to. But maybe a threesome with Tanisha? Maybe I go down on that redhead over there while you watch or make out with her while I get her off? Maybe you get a blow job from that Asian woman over there? Maybe we have a foursome with another couple? Maybe you fuck someone in the ass? I know you've always wanted to do that. Maybe we go to the party tonight and just let whatever happens, happen. Or.... maybe we don't do anything."

"Maybe you fuck a black man," he countered, "I know you've always been curious about that."

Looking at a black man walking out of the water with his elephant trunk swinging like a pendulum, I joked, "The curiosity part has just been resolved."

He laughed, "I didn't necessarily mean black per se, but a guy with a bigger dick than mine. Maybe you'll be able to orgasm from actual sex."

"You know that size doesn't really matter," I pointed out, although I had no evidence whether that statement was true. And in all truth, that supersized black cock swaying past me looked very appealing.

"Hi," the black man said, noticing me staring at his impressive member.

Steven surprised me by replying, "Hi, yourself. I'm Steven, and this is my BBC-curious wife Mary."

My face burned bright red at my husband's astounding introduction.

"Ollie," the black man said, extending his hand to shake my husband's.

"Nice to meet you," Steven said.

"You too," Ollie said, turning to me. He smiled and acknowledged, "You're blushing. I understand white girls are able to do that."

"I'm a little overwhelmed," I admitted, then added, "both by my husband's bluntness and by..." I paused, deciding to go with the flow like I'd suggested, reaching for his flaccid cock that was already bigger than my husband's hard one, "...this massive monster."

He wasn't fazed at all as I stroked his cock. "God blessed me."

"Yes, he did," I agreed, staring at his cock as the warm surf flowed across my ankles.

"Do you mind if my wife sucks you?" Steven asked in such a polite way that it only added to the surreal reality of the encounter.

"Sure, go ahead," Ollie agreed generously.

I lowered myself into the warm water and the soft sand, looking up at the magnificent cock... a cock as black as night... a cock that was both frightening and beautiful.

I stroked it.

I looked up at Steven... was he pissed because I wanted to do this?... he was looking down at me... he smiled... he gave me a slight approving nod ... he was okay with it!

The moment was at hand... literally... I leaned forward. Apparently today there was more than one Pandora's Box for me, and now I was encountering another. One step forward and who could know where the day would go from here? One step back and it was just a playful moment at a playful place; nothing ventured, and nothing gained.

Of course, the decision was already made by both my mind and my body.

I leaned forward and took my second cock ever into my mouth... a cock that stretched my mouth in ways Steven's never had.

"Oh yeah," Ollie groaned.

"Suck it, honey," Steven encouraged me, which enhanced my excitement, knowing he was okay with this taboo, exciting act.

I removed Ollie's cock and turned to my husband. I asked, as I stroked the majestic cock, "Are you feeling jealous, darling? Be honest: I have to know."

"Are you crazy? This is so hot! And if you want a guaranteed honest answer, just check out how hard my cock is."

Loving my husband more than I ever had before, I went back to work on Ollie's blood sausage. I paused again and said, after just managing to take a few inches in my mouth a few times, "So big."

"Take your time," Ollie offered. "it takes a while to get used to, just like any other acquired taste."

"Mmmmmmm," I purred, as I stroked his cock and took the head back in my mouth.

"Can I lend a hand?" a feminine voice asked a moment later.

"Oh God," Steven groaned, which made me just have to turn and look.

A naked girl in her twenties with completely white hair and a hairless puss was standing behind my husband and stroking his cock. I don't know why I said this, but I informed her, "The only girl Steven has ever been with is me."

"That goes for Mary too," Steven added.

"Really?" both Ollie and the unnamed girl said in unison, each in a tone of 'no way'.

"High school sweethearts," I explained.

"That's so sweet," she said. I noticed that our revelation of mutual fidelity hadn't stopped her from continuing to stroke my husband's cock, and I didn't mind that a bit.

"Does that mean the only cock ever to enjoy your sweet pussy is his?" Ollie asked.

"His cock and my vibrator," I smiled playfully, stroking Ollie's cock and wondering if I was about to fuck a second guy.

"And the only place this hard cock has been inside is your wife?" the girl asked, still stroking my husband from behind, but now also kissing the back of his neck.

"Yes," he said, "unless you count my fleshlight."

"You have a fleshlight?" I asked, having no idea what one was.

"Yeah, sorry," he admitted sheepishly.

"Well, I think it only makes sense that each of you double that number right here at the exact same time," Ollie suggested. "What do you think, Rebecca?"

"I couldn't agree more," Rebecca agreed, as she knelt in front of Steven and took his cock in her mouth.

I drew Ollie's back into mine even as my pussy burned. God, I needed to get fucked. And God, I needed it to be with this new acquaintance's big black cock.

After a minute or so, Ollie asked, "Ready to get fucked, Mary?"

There it was... the offer....

I looked at Steven as he got head from the pretty girl and he asked me, "Do you want to take that BBC?"

"Is it bad if I do?" I asked.

"It's human nature," Ollie quipped.

"No honey, it's not bad," he said.

"Do you want to fuck Rebecca?" I asked.

"Is it bad if I do?" he reversed the game, a sly smile on his face.

"It would be so bad if you didn't," Rebecca quipped, as she got onto all fours at the edge of the water facing us, the waves still coming in continuously. "You get on all fours too, um..."

"Mary," I offered, as I did just that right next to her.

"No, I want you in front of me, Mary" she instructed. "Nice to meet you, by the way."

"Oh, okay," I giggled, "nice to meet you too," as I crawled around in the warm water, so my face was a few inches away from hers, my ass towards the land.

A couple was walking by holding hands as Rebecca leaned forward, kissed me and said, "Have fun."

Ollie said to the other couple, "Hope to see you two tonight."

"My wife has been waiting a year for a return go with that big cock of yours," the man said, as Rebecca's tongue explored my mouth.

The woman gasped, "Mark!"

"What? Am I wrong?" Mark asked, as I felt Ollie's big hands grasping my hips.

"I didn't say that, it's just that... never mind, you're right, I can hardly wait."

"Well, I'll be here all week," Ollie said, from behind me.

"I bought an outfit to wear just for you," the woman flirted, her momentary shame apparently gone.

"I look forward to seeing you in it," Ollie said.

Rebecca and I had been kissing this entire time. She broke it and said, "Ready?"