Nurse Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artmp3
artmp3
189 Followers

I slipped when I said, "Oh God mom, you're gonna make me cum."

The second that I said that, everything came to a complete stop. She froze motionless as she clenched tightly around my thick shaft. Not a moan to be heard, not anything.

I couldn't imagine that she would have been that bothered by me saying 'mom'. This whole time, she has a grip on my which also lead me to think that she didn't want me to cum so she stopped and is holding me back.

Actually the opposite was happening. With as close as she had gotten me, this constant pressure on my cock was enough to quickly build up my impending orgasm. It did however hold back my release for a moment.

Not being able to see in the dark room, I couldn't see anything of what she was doing. I just knew that the instant that I announce that I am cumming, she was going to fly off me. But hey, what am I to do about any of this.

"Mommmm, I'mm cummmmmmming."

At that same instant, my cock began to pulsate as it was blocked by her grip. Instead of flying off, she let out the loudest exhale as my cock set off a chain reaction that shot me through the roof.

She didn't stop to hold me back, she had stopped because she was on the verge of her own orgasm. She was clenching my cock instinctively, but the instant that I had first pulsed inside of her, it triggered her orgasm.

As she began her orgasm, her pussy went from clenching to spasming. The release of the constant pressure allowed my cock to finally unload its contents.

She was gasping for air as her son's dick started hosing her deepest inner sanctuary. Her pussy spasms continue to amplify with every shot of my hot semen.

Just as fast as she had stopped, she started bucking on my cock again, even while I was still spraying her insides. She was having a second orgasms. I know the first time that she had made me cum, I had allot of pent up pressure and it released accordingly. The next time was a weeks worth of build up, and even that little time managed to build up some pretty strong back pressure.

It was now, a week later and if this load was anything like the other two, there is going to be a huge mess to clean up down there.

When she finally slowed to a stop, she began lifting off me. She grasped my shaft with her hand as it effortlessly slid from her dripping pussy. laying my cock on my stomach, she rested her sloppy gash on my shaft and slowly rocked back and forth as glob after steaming hot glob of our cum dripped down over my deflating dick.

Once all of the cum that would drip out had, she slowly started scooting her way back down my legs. Still nothing had been said and I thought that she was backing off the bed, but then she leaned forward dangling her hard nipples on my thighs.

The next thing I know, she started maneuvering herself between my legs. Her breasts were still dancing on my thighs but now she was laying on my bed with a leg on ether side of her. From my angle and the dimness of the light, all I could make out was a head of hair and her glistening shoulders.

My confusion was instantly clarified as I felt her lips touch the skin of my stomach followed by a slurping sound. She was sucking up all of the cum that had pooled on my stomach.

This was wild. First my mother fucks her son and then lets me blow a huge load inside her, now she was eating her son's cum. She slurped all over my stomach before moving down to my balls where she pulled both of them into her mouth.

She was sucking the cum from my scrotum occasionally letting them fall from her lips so she could lick the cum that had flowed between my inner thigh and balls.

Taking my balls back into her mouth, she slid an arm under each of my knees and lifted. With my moms face buried in my, I was now in a spread eagle pose. She continued sucking my balls while I laid there in amazement of how fucken hot my mom was tonight.

As she tugged on my scrotum, one of my testicles popped out from between her lip's followed by the other. The next thing I felt was a tongue press against the base of my spin and start to drag up into my crack.

After all that has happened tonight, I didn't think there was anything else that would have surprised me until I felt that tongue licking the cum that had flowed down my ass crack.

I could feel my very well used penis fighting the urge to stiffen again as she worked her tongue up towards my asshole. The instant that her tongue did make it to my ass, I felt a shock go up the entire length of my spine.

Her tongue disappeared as she swallowed the cum that she had already scooped up. When she returned, her tongue immediately went straight back to my asshole. First she licked at it like a popsicle, but then she started jabbing at my virgin ass followed by more licking.

By this point, my penis has lost the battle with my blood and quickly began inflating again. I still could not believe that my mother had her tongue digging cum from ass.

No matter what I thought about anal play really didn't make a difference as I was at the mercy of my mother anyway. But I have to admit that what she was doing was lighting me up like nothing before.

She continued for a moment longer before removing her tongue to again swallow the cum that it had collected.

Once she had cleaned all the cum from my asshole, she let her tongue slide up the underside of my now hard cock. She was kissing my shaft as she was cleaning our combined juices from my cock. As soon as she felt that she had cleaned my shaft, she made her way to the head.

In one steady motion, she slid her tongue up my shaft to the head where it instantly disappeared between her lips. I could feel her warm suction as she pulled any remaining jizz from my cock.

It was blowing my mind that my mother was now blowing my cock. Unfortunately, it was very short lived. Strickly a clean-up job and not a second round, she pulled on my head a couple more times before removing herself from me.

Coming straight from my cock that had blown a massive amount of jizz in her pussy, she stretched forward and kissed me on my mouth with her cum slick lips before wishing me goodnight.

In total bewilderment, I watched the naked silohette of my mother pull my sheets up before turning to leave my room. Speechless, I watched as she exited, closing the door behind her.

Fortunately I had just released a large load, so the erection that she had caused a second time quickly deflated as I laid there basking in the afterglow. What a very strange and weird situation that was, I thought.

How will this change our relationship? Will this be a one time thing? Do I want it to be a one time thing? As the fresh scent of sex lingered in my room, I quickly drifted back to sleep with these thoughts running through my mind.

artmp3
artmp3
189 Followers