All Comments on 'Nurse Mom'

by artmp3

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
WickedTongueGameWickedTongueGameabout 9 years ago
great, and could be greater

Great story, good pacing, well written. And...it's important that you understand the difference between its and it's. Think of an apostrophe as the word "IS." IT'S A GOOD DAY = It IS a good day. Every time you use an apostrophe, ask yourself if you are saying, IT IS A GOOD DAY (or whatever). ITS indicates possession, as in: My oak tree loses ITS leaves in autumn. Possession means that the leaves belong to the oak tree. Possessive terms are: mine, his, hers, yours, ours, and theirs. Whose tree is it? IT'S his (or hers, yours, theirs). Whose pussy is it? IT'S hers. (IT'S MOM'S PUSSY). Do a Google search for: ITS VS IT'S. The explanations are easy to find and making the change will make your writing much better. I don't mind a few incorrect ITS or IT'S, but when they occur over and over again, they really become distracting. Otherwise, I really enjoyed that story of YOURS! IT'S really good.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 9 years ago
WOW!!!!!!

VERY VERY VERY WELLLLLLLLL DONE!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
10 stars!!!!

One of the best!! I had to read it twice..........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story!!

I thought this was a really good story I hope you write others, look forward to more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i think this is a true story

I think this its a true story. Because my older sister took of me after an accident. And soon after she started we found ourselves fucking at least 4 times a day. She learned she REALLY liked golden showers. We are living as a married couple now. That was 8 years and a set of twins ago. No problems even family were accepting of the situation. Our parents are swingers and the four of us have discussed having group fun. Both of them have freely admitted wanting to make love to us since we started puberty. And sister says she wanted dad since she knew what her pussy was for. We will see. I would like to hear your story from your moms perspective. Ask her to write it... It could help her sort it all out.

k99rkyk99rkyabout 9 years ago

brilliant 5/5

a big FUCK OFF to the grammar police who do they think they are teacher's ?

they haven't got balls to write stories. just to criticise others on the smallest of things.

more please :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Done, a one time thing? Oh not my dear boy! You ahve opened her sexual need and she will

use you over and over again!! Each time getting easier and better. Soon she will teach and use you morning noon and night. Your young balls will be drained over and over again! She will instruct you in how to please her orally as well as different positions. And you are going to love it. You have opened the gates of her sex now and she will want more and more and more. I am sure she will train you and make you a great lover. And you will satisfy her need as often as you can get your 7 inches of young hard cock up for her. I can't wait to read the next chapter. What happens in the morning when she baths you and your cock gets hard? What happens when she serves you and makes you cum. Will it be her mouth or pussy or yes, even her ass. Youa will have all her holes and she will have all your cum!!!!

erwangerserwangersabout 9 years ago
Great read

Really good and arousing read, but I would proofread or have someone else read over it before submitting. You capitalized random letters instead of the correct ones throughout the story. I'll still give you a 5/5 and favorite this story in hopes of a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Grammar really stinks (2).....

................In total bewilderment, I watched the naked silhouette of my mother pull my sheets up before turning to leave my room. Speechless, I watched as she exited, closing the door behind her.

Fortunately I had just released a large load, so the erection that she had caused a second time quickly deflated as I laid there basking in the afterglow. What a very strange and weird situation that was, I thought.

How will this change our relationship? Will this be a onetime thing? Did I want it to be a onetime thing? As the fresh scent of sex lingered in my room, I quickly drifted back to sleep with these thoughts running through my mind.

joey191973joey191973about 9 years ago
excellent

That was a great story really enjoyed it. Will there be more to this story

nettie287484nettie287484about 9 years ago
Good

I got wet reading this story. I will have to make my self feel better .wink wink

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

that was about as good as it could get. job well done and keep the fertile imagination going. there is room for sequel here as i recall a sister may have to help out nurse mom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Interesting story

Many moms have helped son out in similar situations. Often a helping hand brings about desired result. After son recovers Mom may use it as a reward for good beavior or on special occasions.

gaynudist50gaynudist50about 9 years ago
Grammar ? Really?

Why is it that you always get one idiot who is concerned with grammar. This vis a porn site, no one is concerned about grammar when their mb. Not surprised that it was an anonymous turdy. This is a excellent story ( not enough father/son stories) and I wouldn't be surprised if mom got pregnant. Lets hope for a coupling of mom & son, as they are both adults I don't really see a problem, except maybe the grammar coward. Anonymous commenters are cowards plain & simple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why

Why is it a mothers pussy is the best

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Very Hot Story****

Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to future submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
@gaynudist50

Because, as you're reading, did you have to stop every now and then (or quite often) to try and figure out what the author was trying to say? Did you do that several times and still have no clue? Because I sure as heck did. Poor grammar and spelling detract from the story, plain and simple. You can't get wrapped up in the writing if you're trying to figure out what the author meant every couple of paragraphs.

What you're basically saying is that you'd be happy watching 240p quality porn when you have a 4k or even 1080p monitor. Yeah, it's porn, but it's pretty crappy quality. I'm not saying that artmp3's writing is crappy, just that it could use some work.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
a concept that is tried and true

but the son is a bit of a taker. he should offer to help his mother. and yes, the errors were a tad distracting, especially when words were missing.

good effort, with some help it could be even better. thanks for writing.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 9 years ago
The grammar needed work but

The sex and oral cleanup was so hot I gave you a 5. Reminded me of Michele and how she always ate my cum and gave me rim jobs often and even sucked my cock after a night of great anal sex. Made it hotter that she is also a mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
@gaynudist50 the a$$#ole (literally)

This is "Anonymous turdy", you stupid wad.

Poor writing De-syncs, Detracts, Deviates & Divides attention. It breaks the fun "bubble" if you've got to always amend stuff in your head while reading to make sense out of everything. If poor grammar's YOUR thing then hey, knock yourself out buddy. But its not OK for the rest of us.

http://www.literotica.com/s/mothers-helping-hand-ch-01

The link above runs a similar theme & is a sweet example of how great a story can be when it all comes together; artmp3 needs help getting there.

Now go troll somebody else.

- Alain

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

A good addition to a tried and true theme. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I agree with all the positive comments on this great story

And I'm intrigued by the reader who wrote "I think this is a true story." This guy was nursed to health by his sister, soon he was fucking her and blowing his brotherly balls up sis's pretty little twat, and their parents knew and approved of their living together as man and wife. Now to top it all, mom and dad are hinting that they'd love it make it an all in the family fuckfest. Holy motherfucker, Batman! That is just so damn cool. Sis expressed her deep interest in what their dad's got jumping around in his pants, so there's no doubt that the father'll be sticking his fat veiny daddy-dick up his baby girl's cute little coochie. And there's absolutely not the slightest doubt that the son will be jamming his hard young cock up the same wonderful hairy hole he came out of. I mean, be serious. What boy would ever turn down the chance to fuck his own mother's cunt? For a son, his mother's cunt stands for everything that's warm and loving and deeply, deeply satisfying. Letting his young balls loose and flooding that unique in all the world cunt with all his creamy semen is the purist form of love between a male child and his mom. Happy motherfucking, pal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good job

wonderful!!!! more please

peebudypeebudyabout 9 years ago
awesome

I've always been a sucker for waitresses and nurses, so I love these "mom helps incapacitated son" stories.

yours was extremely well written and the level of detail in the sex scenes was exciting.

itsmeinititsmeinitabout 9 years ago
Excellant

A very good read, well written and VERY erotic. More please.

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirabout 9 years ago
Re: a big FUCK OFF

Here's a big FUCK OFF to k99rky who thinks he's the site moderator. You don't have any stories because you're a big douche bag that can't put together a grammatically correct statement.

artmp3artmp3about 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Just a few quick things about everyones comments:

1. For those who liked the story, thank you so very much. I am glad that my thoughts have brought you some pleasure.

2. For those with constructive criticism, thank you also. I really do appreciate it.

3. As for the rest, well what can I say other than I am not an author by trade. I don't do this to try and win a "submission of month award." I understand your concern, but to bitch about whether a comma is in the right place or not in a spank story is pretty ludicrous. If I was trying to make a career from this, I would absolutely have an editor and publicist.

When I say I understand, I mean it sincerely. I am a touring sound engineer by trade, and every night I fight to give the best sounding concert that I can even though I am catering to a generation that is content listening to crappy MP3's on their IPOD. But if I don't do a good job, it's like the end of the world.

Bottom line, if you like the story, than like it. If you don't because I misplaced some things, then move on to another story. I constantly read stories on here that look like ebonic vomit, that have less complaints then this one. If you are a literary genius then congratulations, you have something that I will never have and I look forward to reading your submissions. If you are uncreative and just like to pick things apart then go ahead and get your money back.

4. Sorry to disappoint the reader who thinks this story is real. It really is just a work of fiction to my life. This particular story was inspired by a close friend who was struck by bus and bedridden in a full upper body cast while we were in high school.

I usually write about whatever seems arousing at the time. I have several stories that I am in the process of writing that are all over the map, it just depends on how I am feeling at the time that I pick up a story. I can say that I try to stay within the boundaries of reality, i.e. no alien or 2 foot long dick stories. On that note, every story that I have written or am in the process of writing, has some elements of past experiences that have made it in or inspired the story as a whole.

Again, thanks for reading and commenting.

HardNhorny1HardNhorny1about 9 years ago
Great story!

That was hot! Thank you for a great story!

blksoldierblksoldierabout 9 years ago
grand slam

well done you hit it out the park.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It was a good story

I thought this was a really good story. I think that if the plot is good enough then a few grammatical errors can be overlooked. If you aren't proficient enough in english to comprehend what the author meant because there isn't an apostrophe, maybe you should work on your reading skills, instead of criticizing his writing skills. And to repost the whole story in the comment section....get a life. That's just annoying. To the author though, I hope you make at least one sequel, as this has the makings to be an awesome series. Ignore the grammar Nazis; no one should expect a free writing piece to be perfect.

bigtimers69bigtimers69about 9 years ago
we want more .....

What happen after that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A wasted opportunity

The pretext for the story was acceptable, but I couldn't read beyond the second page because the spelling was so atrocious. The author could consider using a spellchecker or an editor before submitting anything else.

There is no point in writing a story for others to read if the reading of that story is made to be such an offensive experience that the reader considers the author is just massaging his or her own ego, and has no consideration for those who might otherwise enjoy the author's ideas but can't do this because the idea is so badly written.

I marked it with a generous one star.

artmp3artmp3about 9 years agoAuthor
Enough of the hypocrisy please

Let me start again by saying thank you to all who enjoyed this story, mistakes and all.

With that I'll let you all in on a little secret; the gun being held to your head to read this story is not loaded.

Now, the reason for this comment is not to say that I am offended by negative comments. I appreciate the positive comments but truth be told, I don't care one way or another about the comments. You are as free to say what you want as you are to read the story or not.

The problem that I have is that you like the story but get hung up on the bad grammar band wagon only to put yourself out as a complete idiot when your comment about my bad grammar is written in equally shitty bad grammar.

This is a quote about my bad grammar that is riddled with bad grammar, misuse of words and a complete lack of structural coherency.

"There is no point in writing a story for others to read if the reading of that story is made to be such an offensive experience that the reader considers the author is just massaging his or her own ego, and has no consideration for those who might otherwise enjoy the author's ideas but can't do this because the idea is so badly written."

The offensiveness here is that I am massaging my ego. It doesn't make any sense how you would come to this conclusion. There is no ego to massage here, how can there be. If you don't read it then you have nothing to complain about. If you make it a few paragraphs into it and decide that you can't handle the grammatical errors then stop reading it and complain that you couldn't continue because the grammar was to bad to get passed. But to throw insults at me because you are free to say what you want is just ignorant and obsured.

I am not the slightest bit upset with this person for his/her comment as the intent was to "help" me, but again, to correct me with their own mistakes just looks ridiculous. This is not a hit on this person, just an example of the hypocrisy being written here;

"Again confused, I asked "What’s it then that you are talking about?"

This was the corrected version.

All I ask is that if you are going to comment about bad grammar, for Christ sake make sure that your shit doesn't stink before commenting on the smell of my shit. There is a huge difference between a negative comment and an ignorant comment, learn the difference.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A few grammatical errors?

There is evidence that this moron is challenged by English in nearly every paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
VERY GOOD

When is the next chapter coming?

the bad grammer police are at it again,

I surpose they are all English proffesors at some smart arse establishment,

with knothing beater to do but kritasize people who wisht sharin their writins

Give it a break I say

enjoy the syory NOT the mistakes

Everyone starts somewhere

How about putting TOUR name to the feedback along with YOUR stories???

notsooldpervertnotsooldpervertabout 9 years ago
very nice

I look forward to further installments. My only criticism is that I've never heard of someone being in a body cast for 6 months. Had a friend who broke her back in a car wreck, she was out of her turtle cast in 3 months, but that was for a back.

Still, a good story and hot ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story!

It was very well written despite the grammatical errors. If people really have a problem with the errors, they can try jerking off to english textbook and see how they like that any better.

Please continue this story, I'm sure I speak for more than just myself when I say I'd love to read more. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I loved your story ! HOT - arousing and we need more ....... I think Nurse Mom now needs to use her son's cock more and show him other things she wants or misses. She should now get him off when he has blue balls by screwing him hard. Its a win-win as he said.

Mom hopefully, will continue once he's better But she now realizes he can give her what she has missed and they can get closer and have fun too.

Thank you ............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ohh Mom!

Wonderful. She comes back to life and her injured but careing son is the one that did it. Though, in a way she did it herself and just used her son as an enabler. That she hesitated but continued when he called out Mom and then cleaned him orally is probably an indication that she has accepted who they now are to each other. Nurse Mom is wonderful, though it does seem that all of the writers on literotica describe their mothers like fashion models or Marylin Monroe lookalikes. Most 40 something mothers aren't like that and its better to think of MY mother as she is rather than her with somebody's body that isn't hers. But what she DOES is the good thing. If she has wide hips from birth, smallish breasts, or a muffin top, so what. Tell it, describe it, own it, and write a loving son that also loves her imperfections. My mom has medium breasts that sag a little - but hey, she's over 70! She's stooped a little, and her ass is a little bigger around than it used to be. But we love each other, just maybe not as athletically as 25yrs ago. I hope you write about them again and maybe something includeing the sister too. Keep writing!

DariusxifyDariusxifyalmost 9 years ago
THIS NEEDS A SEQUEL

Omg this story was fucking amazing I loved the slow build up omg it was so perfect!!! If thereis going to be a sequel, please include anal with mom and maybe some oral!! Anyway keep it up and I hope to see the next part!!

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
Ch 2?

You gotta do it, your soo good at story telling and This one is soo good!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oh Mom

Very well written and I also hope for more of Nurse Mom in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow MORE

Is there going to be a chapter 2 or more? Please write more on this story. Thank you. I loved the story. Thank you for writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Enjoyed the story as a whole, found the Mom's endless dithering a bit annoying. Maybe its just me, but I figure if you're gonna flash 'em you're gonna fuck 'im.

Firefighter47Firefighter47over 8 years ago
Where's the sequel?

Awesome storyline and well written. Would loe to see where it goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too Bad

I think it is too bad that you've written Nurse Mom into a tease. She'll Jack him off and take it in the face with no problems. She'll Jack him off while flashing him with no problems. She'll drag her wet pussy lips across his hips while he is watching her directly after she gives him a hand job, with no problems. But she wakes him up in the night and says she is not mom and to ssshh. Enters his room, remves the bed clothes and his underwear, fucks him, tongues his ass, gets him hard again, and leaves him that way not even acknowledging that they did what they did. And you had him propose meaningless sex to her, not even recreational sex, and he acts like he doesn't understand why she backs off? This starts off very loving and moves into very erotic. It explains her coming alive again as a woman and looks like they are on the very cusp of not just her doing 'wifely things', but Husbandly and Wifely things. And you have him make that extraordinarily insensitive statement. From there, though she does eventually make a surprise bedtime raid and fuck him, it all heads downhill. Even the sex scene at the last lacks something. I think you'd better leave this alone and not try a sequel. It is screwed up enough already.

ejherbieejherbieover 8 years ago
Great

Loved the story ,hope you continue it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More

You must continue this wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My mother is a nurse!

I usually give her the hot beef injection at least once a day. It's typically more than 10cc's however, I blow a big load. I like to cum in her pussy, it always feels so good as I'm emptying my balls, my cockhead shooting spurt, after spurt, against her cervix.

daddymacdaddymacover 7 years ago

this can NOT be it!! this has to be a mini series at least!

milfleglovermilflegloverover 7 years ago
Terrific story

Great story, gave it a five. Fuck the anon naysayers and grammar "experts." They get free material to wank to in the dim light of their lives and then bitch about a misplaced comma or incorrectly used apostrophe. You'll never please them, so don't bother trying, it's like trying to convince deplorables that their esteemed leader is a complete fucktard. Ain't gonna happen. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Evolving family

PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY. PLEASE ADD THE SISTER.

ejherbieejherbieabout 7 years ago
Great story

I realize it's been a while since this story was written, but hopefully you might continue it. As it can be taken further by your wonderful writing. But if not, thank you anyway for this fantastic story.

tmac888tmac888over 5 years ago
This needs a part 2!

Great story! I hope you write another chapter, as there are a lot of open questions to be answered.

john1069john1069over 5 years ago
Chapter 2 cumming?

Hope you don't leave us hanging long??? Good story so far, but there's a lot more to write about I'm sure...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

Really hot! Man, if she had been rubbing her pussy like that up and down along my rod, I would have shot a load when those sweet pink wet lips first touched my shaft. I could not have handled it. So hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WOW

there needs to be a part 2 to this story. I know from experience it can't end there

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

Since this story was published over 4 years ago and was the last thing the author did on the site, I don't anticipate a followup chapter. Too bad. This story had a lot of potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Get an editor

Horrible grammar

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOL!!! The old blue balls MYTH

The balls never hurt and never get tight. IF they do see a doctor immediately. However in the case of this story, I recommend castration. LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Trying to get through a fantasy story but getting yanked roughly out of the story by the need to try and figure out WTF the writer is actually trying to say isn't just a matter of a misplaced comma or two. I don't see the point in lying to a writer who is this illiterate about how wonderful their writing has been. They would never feel a need to learn how to improve if people keep saying it's the best thing on the site when it's clearly marginally unreadable. The concept isn't even original so no points for that.

CtwistedpairCtwistedpairabout 1 year ago

Aside from any grammatical errors, I was hard throughout the story. At my age, thats amazing.

Clancy31015Clancy3101511 months ago

Worthy of a sequel or expansion!

live4thebjlive4thebj10 months ago

Part two please!

RegginufRegginuf9 months ago

I hope that you write a sequel to this amazing story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userartmp3@artmp3
189 Followers
I am a divorced, single white male. One of the side effects of my painful divorce, followed by my new fear of relationships, was that with the less sex that I was having, the more my imagination was running amuck. Inspired by events taken place throughout my life, my imaginat...