Nurse Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artmp3
artmp3
189 Followers

"Having all of these responsibilities back, I once again feel like I have a purpose in life. I find that it doesn't matter that you are my son, it is my man that I am keeping happy. I love you and thank you for bringing me out from the depths."

Wow was all I could say, that was pretty deep I thought. For some strange reason, it also made sense.

"Well, I am glad to see a smile on your face again that doesn't seem painted. I do also love you and would do anything to help you get through this thing with dad."

"You're the best son," she said as she threw her arms around my neck and started sobbing in my ear. "I love you so much."

After a minute, she released me, sat back down and offered me another drink before taking a drink of her own.

"Mom!"

"yes," she replied.

"I heard you last night."

With a fake puzzled look, she asked "you heard what last?"

"You, through the walls after you went back to bed."

Mom's face turned a deep shade of red as lowered her head and spoke, "Oh my, son. I am so sorry. I had tried to stay quiet. I promise that you won't ever hear anything like that again."

I began to laugh at the thought of her Jacking me off yet she is embarrassed by my hearing her masturbate. "Are you kidding me, mom? You have no problem jerking me but you're shy about the fact that you also masturbate."

Still red, she quickly rebutted with "I have done it for you because it was causing you physical pain and not for any weird sexual gratification on my part."

She already knew that she wasn't going to be able to talk her way around this, but I wanted to make sure that she was cornered in this debate so I kindly kept feeding the fire. "Ok, and let me guess, you also had a unfixable wardrobe malfunction last night?"

"That's right," she said sticking to her guns.

Time to drop the granddaddy of all incriminating evidence on her.

"Mom?"

This time she just looked at me as if unsure of what was coming next.

"Well, because of your 'wardrobe malfunction,' I was checking you out."

"I know, son. I caught you staring and I am ok with that." She replied as if that was my big question or confession.

"Yeah but what you might not know is that when you climbed over me to get off the bed, I also noticed how," clearing my throat again "how do I put it, how aroused you had become."

"Son, just like your erections it is also natural for a woman to have a reaction to stimulation." Changing her tone with the change of subject, she shot back "Jeff, just what exactly are you driving at with this questioning."

"Oh, I'm sorry, it was really nothing. I guess I saw an opportunity to elbow you a little."

Not buying that answer she replied with a drawn out "Are you sure it was nothing, your questions were pretty heavy. I find it hard to believe it was all just to jab at me?"

"Ok, but don't think weird of me for having this thought, ok?"

"I would never, jeff"

"Ok, so last night after you went back to your room to NOT masturbate, I heard you moaning. The actual very first thought that had came to mind was, Why on earth is she in there masturbating when 10 minutes ago she had a perfectly healthy dick in her hands that she could have used."

"Again son, I masturbate you off because you will become sore without release. I feel needed again which makes me happy. I masturbate for pretty much the same reason. A woman can only handle so much unfulfilled arousal before she also needs some 'release'."

"Well mom, that is exactly where my next thought came from. The thought was that if I had a 'Medical' reason for you to get me off and you have your own unsatisfied needs, why don't we just kill 2 birds with 1 stone."

"Wait a minute, am I hearing you right. Are you saying that you want to have sex with you mother?"

"Not really. What I am saying is that I think a vagina would be a nice change from a hand and guess what, you happen to have one. I know that you can't say that you don't get unsolicited pleasure from jacking me off only to return to your room to release your own tension. What I am saying is that I am sure that it has been a while for you also. Mom, you need some dick and guess what, I happen to have one."

"I can't believe i'm hearing this. More so, I can't believe that I am even entertaining the thought of having sex with my son." She slightly shook her head as it still hung low.

"Mom, the first time that you jerked me off, you told me to close my eyes and imagine anyone else. At that point, it was strictly physical contact. You can use my penis for your needs and in turn, I can use your vagina for my needs. You can just close your eye's and think about whoever or whatever you like. All I see is a win win for both of us."

"I don't know. Jeff, I just don't think I could do it, I'm sorry."

"It was really just a thought anyway, like I said, it was nothing."

With that we continued with our breakfast with small chit chat.

The rest of the day was pretty normal except for one slight difference. When she took me to the bathroom, instead of gripping my cock like she had been doing, she held my flesh between her finger and thumb like she used to.

Had she thought that I had crossed a line earlier and was now back to focused mom. It actually made me feel like an ass for my actions in the morning. Even my bath was very matter of fact like.

She did bathe me like normal, she washed my crotch like normal and I got an erection like normal. But now there was no hint of playfulness or a slight tease, it was very 'nurse' like.

After my bath, everything up to bed was just any other day. She tucked me in, set the TV timer, kissed me on the forehead and told me good night as she left my room. A half hour later, I was out.

It was approaching a week since mother last jerked me off and I was starting to feel it. Everything had gone as routine as could be expected. My days were pretty boring with my mom trying her best to keep me occupied and entertained.

For the first couple of days, even my bathroom stuff was pretty vanilla. It wasn't until the third day that thing returned to 'my new' normal. Morning wood strikes again.

What is different about this morning wood vs. any other of my erections, you may ask. Well, it actually had nothing to do with my chub.

My mother again directed me to the bathtub but this time she was prepared. She grabbed ahold of my shaft and made sure that there was no way for a repeat performance of the last time.

As my pee began to flow she reacted by yelling at my cock. "Ha, your not going to get me this time!"

For a brief moment, the only sound to be heard was of my urine splashing in the tub. I couldn't help it, I busted out laughing hysterically. My mother wrestled with my hard cock as she tried to maintain control as it had a mind of its own with me laughing.

Unfortunately, her efforts were all in vain as a few drop managed to find her arm again. Surprisingly, she busted out laughing along with me.

While she was laughing but still gripping my shaft, she managed to say "dammit, thats twice now!"

With both of us laughing, it almost felt like my mom was jacking me off. Whether she was or not, it started to feel good. All the way to the point that when I finished peeing, she shook my dry, tucked it back into my boxers and we continued on with our day.

I didn't write it off completely as I filed it way to the back leaving a little hope that this could be the beginning of the way things were. Hope had taken a beating all day as things like, peeing or my bath.

There was nothing wrong about them, it was just like, peeing for example. After the first time I had that morning wood she would grip my penis the same way every time I had to pee. After that next morning wood, she has gone back to finger and thumb.

And my bath, even though I had a raging hard-on, mom still did the cleaning she needed to do and then continued on. I hadn't started feeling sore yet but I was sure as hell getting 'frustrated'.

That night as she put me to bed, it was also pretty routine. She tucked me in, set the TV timer, kissed me on the forehead and said good night pleasant dreams.

"Hey mom, before you leave I wanted to give you a heads up about something."

"What is it Jeff?"

"I just wanted you to know that it is getting to be 'that' time again."

"Oh really? Are you starting to hurt? I have noticed that your erections have been more frequent and stronger.

"Well no, not yet but if I was going to explain it, it would be like this. Let's say my testicals are like plums. Over ripe plums start to bruise and breakdown. If blue balls was the equivalent to an over ripened plum I would be at the very ripe stage. Very ripe for a plum mean that it is the best that it is ever going to be, from here on out it's all downhill."

Bursting out laughing "Oh my God, that is the funniest thing I've heard in a week, no, a month." Turning for the door, she spoke over her shoulder "hey romeo, let me know when you are actually feeling pain." And with that, she turned my desk lamp off and left.

I was actually feeling a little let down and whatever erection I may have had was definitely gone now.

The next day passed and then the next, nothing exciting. The sixth day would start off like every other day but surely wouldn't end that way.

While bathing me she seemed to have been taking extra care of my package. Of course my cock was hard, always is with the bath. With her soapy hand she would stroke my shaft a couple of times and then wash something else.

She would cup my balls in her hands and swoosh them around before returning to my shaft for a couple more strokes. Then she washed my stomach up to the cast before returning to my cock.

Again giving a few slippery strokes, she would slide her hand over my balls and into my ass crack. I flinched a little as her slick finger slid over my asshole three or four times before she returned to my cock for the last time.

She pulled on my cock 2 more times before returning to my balls.

"By the way, how have you been getting along," she said as she gave a small squeeze on my testicals. "Are they starting to hurt yet?"

I wanted to lie but couldn't so I said, "well, they are feeling pretty tight lately."

"But are you hurting yet?"

Again feeling frustrated I replied, "no, they are not hurting yet. But that doesn't mean that they couldn't use some attention before they start hurting."

She had started pouring water over me to rinse the soap off which pretty much ended that subject. "Now now big boy, lets not jump the gun. Believe me, I don't want you in pain. We will take care of it as soon as it starts to rear it's ugly head again."

I kind of got a little upset but then I felt bad for being upset. I realised that I was becoming selfish, and with my own mother none the less. How many other mother did I know that would masturbate their son even once. I did also know that it wasn't going to be too long before I wouldn't have to lie.

Bed time was the usual, tuck, TV, kiss, goodnight. Another ho hum day come and go, great. That was the last thought before drifting to sleep.

I didn't know what time it was but I was awoken by a noise. I opened my eyes to a faint light shining in through my doorway.

Then I heard a whisper, "Jeff, are you awake?"

Looking through sleepy blurry eye's, I could barely make out the silohette that shadowed the light.

"Yes mom, i'm awake, what's up?"

"Good, now I want you to stay quiet." As she said that, I could feel my mattress move at my feet like someone was getting on it.

I felt her crawling up the bed straddling my legs. As she got closer and my eyes began to adjust, I could make out her silohette much more defined. I what I saw was all curves, no material.

She reached up and grabbed my covers and slowly pulled them down towards my waist.

"Mom, what are you doing," I asked.

The response that I got was a quick and simple "shhhh."

With my covers down at my ankles, my mom slowly ran her hands up my legs finding the waistband to my boxers. This whole time I am admiring the soft glow emanating from around body.

As soon as the waistband pulled on my penis, it also began to wake up. What was she doing, I kept thinking to myself. Once she had pulled my second foot from my boxers she proceeded to make her way back up my legs.

She had her legs spread across my thighs and as she kept scooting up, I felt an instant warmth close over my balls. Had she just placed her pussy on my balls, I had asked myself.

A second later and I had my answer. She lifted my growing dick and rubbed against the fold of her lips. I felt a little friction at first, but once my dick had parted her lips, it was like opening the flood gates.

My cock was instantly covered with warm femininity. She continued rubbing my cock on her pussy, using the head to flick back and forth across her clit.

"Oh my God, mom. That feels so nice."

Again the reply "shhh, just be quiet, I am not mom right now."

That must be why I only get a silohette of this very beautiful woman.

She continued using my cock to masturbate with until it was fully hard. At this point, she laid my soaked dick on to my stomach and scooted up higher on my hips until she had my rock hard cock sandwiched between her dripping pussy and my stomach.

Reaching back, putting her hands on my legs for support, she began thrusting her hips back and forth, slowly jacking me off with her pussy lips.

Then she rose off me, lifted my dick with her fingers and proceeded with masturbation via my human didlo. With my shaft in her grasp, she rolled the head of my cock over every inch of wetness.

Every so often as she would make it back around pussy, she would ever so slightly dip the head into her wanting hole, scooping out more of her steamy goodness. With the fresh lube refill, she would mash my cock into her clit rubbing back and forth.

After a minute of clit attention, she continued on her journey. I felt my head once again sliding through the slick trench on it's way towards her lust filled entrance. As my cock crested the outer wall of her hole, I felt a slight spring as it fell towards the awaiting hole.

She let it rest there for a few seconds, but instead of sinking down on me, like I was hoping she was, I again felt a pushing pressure from the other side of her hole.

Mom pushed on my shaft until the little bit of my dick that was in her broke free again. With my hard dick slightly bending, she continued forcing the head of my cock of the firmness of her taint.

As before, once my dick had crested her taint, it sprung again looking for the place of least resistance. This time is was her butthole. Still looking to release the stress, my cock pressed hard against her tight sphincter.

I was starting to feel her muscles relaxing as my cock very slowly began pushing its way through. But yet again, just as I think am making progress I feel the same pressure on my shaft.

Once the head broke free, for the second time, it again looked for the least resistance. It found it as it slid free of her ass before slapping back into her crack.

She reached back with her wet hand and held my shaft into the valley of her ass. Slowly she started to slide up and then down, fucking me with her ass checks.

The second that I let out a groan, she stopped. She lifted herself high enough that my cock once again sprung free slapping down on my still wet stomach. Her ass once again sat on my balls as she pulled my shaft back into her folds.

She didn't use the head to massage her clit this time though, she used my whole dick. She held me in just the right way that she could rub her clit down the entire length.

This continued on for a minute as I heard the familiar moans from last week. With every thrust upward, she would get a slight bit higher on my shaft. Every thrust upward brought the head of my hard cock closer to the entrance of my birth canal.

Once she had risen enough for me to go in, she would teeter there for a moment before letting my cock slide back out and start another stroke with her clit on my shaft.

The teasing was becoming unbearable and she must have sensed it. As she finished another up stroke, she teased her entrance again. This time, I felt her hand push on my shaft as she released all of her weight and impaled herself onto my cock.

She took a large gasp of air as she hit bottom. We both stayed motionless as she got used to having a cock stretching her again after so much time. I was shivering as her tight womanhood clung to my shaft but was easily defeated by the overwhelming amount of fluid coating every surface. The warmth of this human cock glove made it feel like this is where it has needed to be the whole time.

While still impaled on me, she began grinding her hips on mine. Her pussy pulled my cock in every direction while she rode me. It didn't take long to notice that my balls were beginning to tighten as her asshole smashed against them with every forward stroke.

Also sensing my impending orgasm, my mother slowly pulled herself off of me. The speed at which she slide off of my cock was slow enough that for the first time I could feel every texture of her inner pussy.

Just a few more slow strokes like that and I would have been the 4th of July. Thankfully it was a one way trip. She slid my 7 inches all the way out, again allowing it to slap against my stomach.

She sat back down on my balls and began rubbing her clit against the tight skin. As sex as this shapely silohette is, even the thought of what it must have looked like was hot. And as good as her soft smooth pussy felt as it pushed and pulled on my scrotum, it more so had a massage calming effect that seemed to have 'settled' me down.

Once she felt my testicles starting to loosen up, she moved forward sliding her slick pussy along the length of my shaft. Again using her hand, she lifted my hardness to her pussy and clit. She began lifting herself as she held me tight allowing her hard clit to march to the top on my cock mountain.

With the slit of my dick pressing against my mom's hard round clit, she began moving me in circles. Small circles at first that grew into larger circles. After a few strokes, she just ran my cock head the entire length of her valley, over her clit to her asshole and everything between. Once she had it at her ass, she would stop there and tease her tight bud for a minute before making the return trip back to her clit.

I know that I am supposed to be imagining that it is someone else right now, but I couldn't help thinking that my mother is into anal play. The thought that my mom may fuck my cock with her asshole didn't turn me off, it did quite the opposite. Every time that she rubs my slick head around her asshole I held my breath wishing her to just lower herself.

Back to her clit and the teasing circles, only this time as she was making her way back to her asshole, without any indication, she released all of her weight and slammed the head of my cock to the back of her sloppy pussy.

At this point I was done trying to think of anyone else. I wanted this woman, the one with my 7 inches buried deep in her womb, the same womb from which my own birth took place. I wanted this woman to be my mom. Even if I wanted to think about another woman, she would have only made it more difficult due to her loud moaning which very much sounded like my mom.

She started to grind her hips into mine trying to take any last millimeter of my shaft. Within a minute, my mother was about to unleash a torrent of hot woman cum all over me. As her moaning became more intense, her pace at which she was fucking me increased.

It didn't take long before my balls felt like they were being twisted in a vice. Mom's hips were in all out bucking mode as she violently thrashed her pussy on my cock.

artmp3
artmp3
189 Followers