Night of the Were-Bimbo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And now I have boobs to play with, she thought as Liam massaged a firm mound. It's like I got a first class boob-job and didn't even have to pay for it!

She locked her legs around her lover as he pleasured her, slowly rocking in the cradle of love they created. He felt so good! Better than any of her other boyfriends over the years. His cock was nice and thick and rubbed on her clit in the most incredible way, and it was just long enough that each wonderful stroke made her hungry for more.

"God, I love your breasts," Liam mumbled around a mouthful of her nipple. His lips tugged, making her pant, then opened wide so he could swirl his tongue around her areola. "So big and gorgeous."

She smiled in shy pride. "Really?"

"Really." His eyes looked up, locking with hers. "You're beautiful, Suzie. I've never been with a woman as gorgeous as you."

"Oh." Tears threatened to spill, but then she felt an undeniable...thickening...of Liam's cock. "Are you going to cum for me again, sweetie?" she whispered into his ear. She nipped at his lobe, then licked it, breathing hot air into his canal as he kissed her neck. "I want it. I'm really close to cumming again."

"Yes," he panted, laboring over her. His eyes went hazy and distant, as if he were looking at something only he could see. And then he covered her, kissing her urgently, his hips thrusting forward. One stroke, two, a dozen, and then she felt the pulsing hot flood of his cum flowing into her. The sensation, so incredibly erotic, triggered another incredible climax, and she clutched Liam's shoulders, tears of joy running down her cheeks as her body soared on the wings of ecstasy.

"Turn over."

She blinked at Liam, coming out of her orgasm-induced haze.

"What?"

He hitched up one elbow and smiled down at her. "I'm going to give you a backrub."

She frowned. "Why?"

Liam gave a huff of exasperation. "Because I don't think we're going to make our reservations at the restaurant, considering we've been screwing for the past hour. And I would like to do something for you."

"You already have," she pointed out. "Twice." But she obediently rolled over onto her front. Whoa. That's...interesting. Her breasts had never been big enough to interfere with her position in bed. Now it felt like she was lying on a pair of warm, slightly giving pillows. Pillows that were inside her own body.

And then all thoughts were driven out of her head as Liam's warm, strong hands began to knead her shoulders. It was all she could do to not melt into a puddle of sheer, hedonistic pleasure on the spot. His hands didn't wander from her back and shoulders, didn't try to grope at her breasts. It was the farthest thing from sexual that she could imagine, and still she felt her body warming under his touch, her libido ramping up yet again.

"You've got great hands," she murmured, trying to keep from drooling into the pillow as her body went hot and limp and boneless with desire.

"I took a massage class when I was an undergrad." She could hear the smile in his voice. "I was a dorky sophomore, and I thought it would give me a chance to actually get my hands on a woman. Unfortunately, a lot of other guys thought the same thing. Especially the guys on the sports teams. They thought it would be an easy A."

She giggled helplessly, struck by the image of an unwilling Liam giving a big, beefy football player a massage.

"Sure, laugh it up, Suzie." His hands moved lower, tracing the line of her spine, then dug into her rear. She tensed, then relaxed as his fingers loosened months of stress. The sensation made her melt, purring with hedonistic pleasure. "No respect. That's my problem."

He shifted, and suddenly he was sitting on her rear while his thumbs dug deep into her thighs. She moaned, low in her throat, as his weight pushed her groin deeper into the mattress. It wouldn't take much, she thought hazily, to get her off again. She could just sneak her hand down between her legs while Liam wasn't looking. But why should she do that when she had a hot guy with a big dick within arms' reach?

"Fuck." Her hand reached back, groping, and glanced off his side. "Get back up here, you fucking tease."

"What?"

She pushed her hips higher, dislodging him. "Stop screwing around, and start screwing me!"

"Hmmm." His voice was warm, almost as warm as the hands that caressed her hips. A press of his lips at her tailbone, and she started to shake with need. "Don't move," he ordered. "Don't move a muscle."

"Huh?" And then she realized what he intended. "Oh!" His cock was sliding between her thighs, and she relaxed them just enough to let him through, her reaching hand guiding him home to her wet, aching cleft. "Oh! That is so good!"

"Just lie there," Liam whispered into her ear. His hands slid under her chest, cupping her breasts. His fingers gave her nipples a tiny tweak, and she growled, low in her throat, her channel clenching around Liam's shaft. "This time, let me do everything."

And he did.

Oh, God, he did.


Epilogue: Sunrise, Moonset

Susan woke the next morning, smiling in memory.

She had never let go so completely, had never been so in the moment as she had last night. Her body had been a weapon, and she had used it to capture the one man she had always wanted. Their lovemaking had gone on until the small hours of the morning, and when they fell asleep, it was in each other's arms.

She reached behind her, expecting to find the warm, solid presence of her lover.

Instead, her hand only found empty air. She sat up, and the blankets slid away from her body.

Her old body.

Her old, tall, plain, small-chested, boring body.

Her jaw fell open with painful disbelief. It couldn't have been a dream, could it? No. It was too clear, too fresh in her mind. And the lingering ache between her legs told the story of a woman who had driven her body to the limits the night before.

Where did it go? She felt like crying in despair, when her nose detected an unfamiliar scent in the musty air of her bedroom. Blinking her tears away, she looked up.

A bouquet of roses in a glass vase sat on the bedside table. With shaking fingers, she read the note.

Thank you, Susan.

It was unsigned. She scrambled out of bed, barely pausing to throw on a robe to cover her nakedness.

*****

There were more flowers scattered throughout the apartment. Lilies on the coffee table. Orchids on the kitchen counter. A small jar of violets in the bathroom. And an almost ludicrously big bouquet of mixed flowers in the living room. She wandered through the rooms, her jaw hanging open in disbelief at the display.

A knock at the door -- Liam's knock, she thought to herself, recognizing the three sharp raps -- and then it opened, admitting him.

"Oh," he said, his face filling with disappointment. "You're up already. Damn it."

"Why 'damn it?'" she demanded, one hand holding the collar of her robe closed, as if to hide the way her body had betrayed her by returning to its normal dimensions.

Liam smiled crookedly and handed her a cup of coffee. "Because I wanted to give you breakfast in bed," he replied, one eye dropping in a roguish wink. He lifted another hand, which held a paper bag full of donuts.

"Gimme," she said, snatching it away. Five seconds later, a smorgasbord of sugar, carbohydrates, and raspberry filling hit her growling stomach, and she sighed in pure hedonistic pleasure. "What's all this?" she asked through her full mouth, gesturing at the flowers.

"Well," Liam said, his mouth curling up in his familiar, crooked grin. "You said I could buy you flowers after we...after we made love. So...one bouquet for every time seemed about fair. Though I hope we don't make this a habit. I could go bankrupt. As it was, the lady at the flower shop looked at me like I was crazy."

Her stomach went cold. "Make what a habit?" she asked.

"The flower-buying," he replied easily. "Though I might make an exception. For special occasions."

"Oh." Her face burned with shame, and she studied the top of her coffee cup with deep concentration.

"Susan." Liam's voice was soft. "What's wrong?"

"I woke up," she said. "And I looked like this. And you weren't here. And I thought this," she continued, waving a hand at her body, "was why."

"Oh. Shit. I'm sorry. I should have thought about that." He took her hand, helping himself to a donut in the process. "No, Susan. It wasn't that.

"Last night," he went on, "was one of the greatest nights of my life. I never thought I would be with a woman and do such a great job with her that we would make her roommate leave the apartment."

"What?" She blinked. "We made Laurie leave?"

"Around one in the morning. Didn't you hear the door slam? It was when..." His face colored adorably, and she was tempted to give him a kiss. "It was when, you know. I was down there." He made a hesitant gesture towards her middle.

"Oh." Her lips curled up. "Yeah. I don't think I was paying much attention."

"So, yeah. Last night was great. But it wasn't because of the shape of your body. It was because of the shape of your soul. I've wanted to be with you for a long time, Susan. Almost since the day we met. You were so...fierce. But not mean. Not like a lot of people in law school, who look at it as a way to make a pile of cash. I look at you, and I see someone who wants to make a difference, not just be rich."

"Oh, no." She shook her head. "I would really like to be rich, actually."

"You know what I mean." Somehow, his arms were around her waist. "I woke up this morning, and just watched you. And around seven...your body changed." He waved at his chest. "Like it was melting away. And you know what? It didn't make a damn difference to the way I felt about you. I loved Suzie. Her spontaneity, her openness, the way she was so happy."

"And her tits."

"Those, too," he agreed readily, and she scowled down at his face, wondering if he was fucking with her. "But I think she is the way you were when you were younger. When all the world was shiny and new.

"But I love Susan, too. I love the bright blade of your mind, that never stops asking questions. I love the way you aren't satisfied with the world the way it is, and want to change it for the better.

"And I knew when you woke up, there would be a part of you that would hate what had happened, in one way or another. So I tried to make sure you knew that you were loved. I just wish like hell I had been a little bit quicker."

"Oh." She sniffled. No, dammit, she was not crying. It was just her allergies. Really. But somehow she was in Liam's arms, her cheek pressed against his. His hands stroked her back, and she shivered, remembering the way he had touched her last night.

"Mmm." Her robe had fallen open, and his hands caressed her skin, stopping just shy of her breasts. "Have I told you how I'm a tit-man, Susan?"

"Then you're going to be disappointed," she replied tartly.

"Well," he grinned cheekily. "It depends on your point of view." He thumbed her nipples, and she shook with pleasure. "When I say that I'm a tit-man, what I really mean is that I love your tits. Big, like Suzie. Or small and cute and perky, like Susan's."

"Perky?" she breathed, disbelieving. No one had ever talked about her that way. "Cute? Me?"

"The cutest." And now her robe was on the floor, and if her body wasn't as wonderfully, magically spectacular as it had been the night before, well, Liam certainly didn't look at her like she was a disappointment.

"Jesus," an acerbic voice said. "Aren't you two horn-dogs tired of fucking yet?"

"Sorry, Laurie." Liam's lips curled up in an unrepentant grin as her roommate stalked into the room. "Young love. You know what it's like."

"Sure." Laurie frowned at Susan until she picked up her robe and put it on. Dark rings were around her eyes, and she looked decidedly cranky.

"I think I know what happened," she said abruptly. "Though god knows I can't explain it. Tell me, Susan. What date was it that you were attacked?"

She frowned, trying to sort through the muddle of her mind. "It was about a month ago. A Friday night, right?" Liam nodded agreement. "So...about the twentieth of September?"

Laurie nodded sharply. "Right. A full-moon night."

A full moon. Her hands and feet went cold. "The girl. That night. She was raving about the moon."

"Yes. The same way you were, last night. Also a full-moon night. Almost exactly one month later. You came home looking like a pin-up girl. And now, this morning, you're back to your regular self."

"Well, not quite," Liam put in, irrepressible as always.

"Whatever." Laurie stared at her, her eyes disconcertingly intent. "Do the math, Susan. You were attacked by a crazy, sexy woman who tried to get into your pants in the middle of campus on a full-moon night. On the next full moon you did practically the same thing. Though you maybe showed a tiny bit more restraint.

"The question now is, what will happen next month?"

Her words echoed in the suddenly silent apartment.

Holy shit. I'm a were-bimbo!

"This," she said slowly, "is going to be an interesting year. What are we going to do?"

"Fuck like rabbits," Laurie said.

"And see what happens to you next month."

The End